PDA

View Full Version : New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo orders all people to wear face coverings in public

jimnyc
04-15-2020, 01:27 PM
Good thing I got what I did when I could. As if they weren't already gouging out there. Now it will be impossible to get anything of worth, and folks better at least have a bandana. At least based on what I have seen elsewhere - tossed off a public bus for no mask, no entry to grocery store without a mask...

--

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo orders all people to wear face coverings in public

The order for face coverings will take effect after a three-day grace period, Cuomo said.
In outlining a gradual reopening of businesses, Cuomo also said the state is moving toward a “new normal.”
He said the crisis won’t be over until a vaccine is made available.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday he is ordering all people to wear a face covering while in public as the state works to combat the nation’s worst coronavirus outbreak.

The executive order will take effect after a three-day grace period, Cuomo said at his daily news conference in Albany.

In outlining a gradual reopening of businesses, Cuomo said the state is moving toward a “new normal.”

“Where we’re going, it’s not a reopening in that we’re going to reopen what was. We’re going to a different place,” Cuomo said.

“If you are going to be in a situation, in public, where you come into contact with other people in a situation that is not socially distanced, you must have a mask or a cloth covering nose and mouth.”

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/15/new-york-gov-cuomo-to-order-all-people-to-wear-masks-or-face-coverings-in-public.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2020, 05:07 PM
Good thing I got what I did when I could. As if they weren't already gouging out there. Now it will be impossible to get anything of worth, and folks better at least have a bandana. At least based on what I have seen elsewhere - tossed off a public bus for no mask, no entry to grocery store without a mask...

--

The order for face coverings will take effect after a three-day grace period, Cuomo said.
In outlining a gradual reopening of businesses, Cuomo also said the state is moving toward a “new normal.”

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday he is ordering all people to wear a face covering while in public as the state works to combat the nation’s worst coronavirus outbreak.

The executive order will take effect after a three-day grace period, Cuomo said at his daily news conference in Albany.

In outlining a gradual reopening of businesses, Cuomo said the state is moving toward a “new normal.”

“Where we’re going, it’s not a reopening in that we’re going to reopen what was. We’re going to a different place,” Cuomo said.

“If you are going to be in a situation, in public, where you come into contact with other people in a situation that is not socially distanced, you must have a mask or a cloth covering nose and mouth.”

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/15/new-york-gov-cuomo-to-order-all-people-to-wear-masks-or-face-coverings-in-public.html

First step to goodbye Constitutional freedom, imho....
History repeatedly shows that once government gains power-- it never voluntarily lets it go!
Stay home order, social distance order, must wear mask order-- before long will come a -- must turn in your neighbor order!
Not too far away from -- must take the -"mark of" order...

Always give up peace, freedom and individuality in exchange for a promise for survival.
Just gin up enough fear/panic and most will obey without even a whimper uttered.... ---Tyr

Gunny
04-15-2020, 09:01 PM

--

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/15/new-york-gov-cuomo-to-order-all-people-to-wear-masks-or-face-coverings-in-public.htmlJust thought of that, huh? Bet he thinks he's original as well :)

FakeNewsSux
04-15-2020, 09:25 PM
First step to goodbye Constitutional freedom, imho....
History repeatedly shows that once government gains power-- it never voluntarily lets it go!
Stay home order, social distance order, must wear mask order-- before long will come a -- must turn in your neighbor order!
Not too far away from -- must take the -"mark of" order...

Always give up peace, freedom and individuality in exchange for a promise for survival.
Just gin up enough fear/panic and most will obey without even a whimper uttered.... ---Tyr

I saw Dr. Fauci's interview with Alisyn Camerota when is said he could see a national "Clean Card" being issued to those passing a test for antibodies. Do people have to continually ask for your card to get within six feet or if you're allowed to work? I have a better idea. Have something for you to wear so people can tell at a distance that you are clean. I guess that since they pass out gold stars in government schools for special achievement I would recommend wearing one large enough for everyone to see. And just to make sure we're not accused of bigotry for the style of star chosen, I suggest wearing a gold Star of David. This would clearly demonstrate to all how advanced is our concern for the well being of the citizenry.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2020, 05:26 AM
I saw Dr. Fauci's interview with Alisyn Camerota when is said he could see a national "Clean Card" being issued to those passing a test for antibodies. Do people have to continually ask for your card to get within six feet or if you're allowed to work? I have a better idea. Have something for you to wear so people can tell at a distance that you are clean. I guess that since they pass out gold stars in government schools for special achievement I would recommend wearing one large enough for everyone to see. And just to make sure we're not accused of bigotry for the style of star chosen, I suggest wearing a gold Star of David. This would clearly demonstrate to all how advanced is our concern for the well being of the citizenry.

Yes that would do.
Kinda just tale a cue from these angelic guys, and how they handled things--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Mc-jqRhlI

************************************************** *****************************************

Are we headed towards an order that all that do not obey must be rounded up and put into camps?
Video tells the grim tale. And believe me- it was far, far far worse than anything you can ever see on a video.
History constantly repeats itself.
Remember this, German doctors and nurses aided in the extermination of millions.
They all went along with the government program.

Remember this-- one can by incremental degrees accomplish a goal that can never be accomplished by swift action or a single stroke.
Question is-- is this the beginning of the start of the next great experiment???? --Tyr