PDA

View Full Version : WHO Praised China For ‘Containing’ COVID-19 Just Before Dramatic Rise In Virus Cases

jimnyc
04-17-2020, 04:18 PM
We now know that China lied about the virus, covered up doctors and told them to destroy all kinds of documentation and testing. We also now know from at least a few members of WHO that they thought otherwise to the human to human transmission, as the higher ups stated that there was no proof of such - when they all knew otherwise.

At the VERY minimum they need to answer a bunch of questions. If they cannot be answered with the appropriate timeline... then you know how I feel.

--

Report: WHO Praised China For ‘Containing’ COVID-19 Just Before Dramatic Rise In Virus Cases Worldwide

According to newly released evidence, the World Health Organization (WHO) director general had a clear pro-Chinese bias at the height of coronavirus pandemic.

Reports Thursday revealed the director general made a speech back in February, where he praised Mainland China and President Xi Jinping’s handling of COVID-19. At the time, the WHO was criticizing President Trump for shutting down travel from China.

In his speech, the WHO chief also claimed China had prevented the global spread of COVID-19. The official’s remarks were later proven false. In the following weeks, Italy and the U.S. had an explosive surge of coronavirus cases.

“I mean, the criticism about WHO having been to China friendly in January has come from several quarters,” Gian Luca Burci, former legal counsel for the WHO. “By now — even though it’s a bit anecdotal, but it seems confirmed — China suppressed and obfuscated and concealed for a good month and a half, so I think that’s a fact.”

https://i.imgur.com/wHkf1Na.png

Republican lawmakers have argued that the WHO failed to send experts to China to evaluate the scale of the outbreak and praised China without knowing the full picture.

https://www.oann.com/report-who-praised-china-for-containing-covid-19-just-before-dramatic-rise-in-virus-cases-worldwide/