PDA

View Full Version : Dr Fauci suggests China is lying but rejects claim that disease escaped lab

jimnyc
04-18-2020, 07:37 PM
No one knows for sure who the first was to get the mutated virus that can go to humans. Apparently it was among the animal community.

But we DO know that the Wuhan lab was messing with the viruses, and many coronoviruses, and likely things that can harm a human. Hence bat woman getting so scared and being demanded back to Wuhan. But how can you eliminate for SURE? Paperwork looks good? Get the hell out of here. If you get it accidentally, most likely you wouldn't know nor anyone else.

It could have evolved elsewhere and then to humans, but it COULD also have come from tests in this lab. How it could be eliminated so easily is odd to me. I am also not a scientist working on infectious diseases. :dunno:

--

Dr Fauci suggests China is lying about scale of its coronavirus outbreak but rejects claim that disease escaped lab

Dr. Anthony Fauci made the claims just hours before Wuhan increased its confirmed numbers of death by 50 per cent due to “mistakes” in reporting.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he didn’t believe China has handed over all of its data on the coronavirus and suggested there had been an early lack of transparency.

He also cast doubt that China, which has a population of more than 1.3 billion people, had only reported 3,346 confirmed coronavirus deaths.

Fauci said he didn’t “feel confident at all” that China's “low number” of cases and deaths were accurate.

He told Fox News: “I think any of us who have been dealing with this now for the last few months don't feel confident at all that we have all of the data of the originally infected individuals, how long there were people in the circulation or even now, how many deaths there really are in China.”

Dr Fauci added: “That number's really rather a low number, that number surprises me that that number is so low.”

He also criticized that while human-to-human transmission of COVID-19 diseases erupted in China in mid-December, the communist regime told the U.S. and the rest of the world that the virus was only transmitted animal-to-human.

He said that the Chinese government reporting that human contagion was minimal was “clearly not correct” and was “misinformation right from the beginning.”

Dr Fauci also rejected a conspiracy theory that the coronavirus was created in a Chinese lab.

The precise origins of the novel coronavirus are still unknown, leading some to question whether it was developed by scientists in a lab.

However, Dr Fauci said studies of the virus' genome have strongly indicated that it was transmitted from an animal to a human.

While speaking at the daily White House press briefing Dr Fauci was asked if COVID-19 was “man-made” and may have originated in a laboratory.

He said a study by a group of evolutionary virologists examined the genome sequences of the coronavirus and other bat viruses that evolved.

Rest - https://www.the-sun.com/news/701688/coronavirus-dr-fauci-suggests-china-lied-outbreak/

Kathianne
04-18-2020, 08:57 PM
I think Dr Fauci is going to be wrong on this, as he’s been on a few things.