PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism

jimnyc
04-19-2020, 01:51 PM
This woman is so good at lying. She lies right through her teeth, with a beautiful smile lined up for the camera, likes to repeats BS answers over and over. She got it right, like she says, a complete "model" in Chinatown of pointing out her hypocrisy.

Instead of reflecting back, if she's going to condemn Trump for that timeline, then looking back she should at least say, "Yes, I too was wrong at the time, let me explain how...".

But nope, Queen Liar soldiers on with condemnation and hypocrisy and lies.

--

Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/wow-chris-wallace-calls-pelosi-pushing-tourism-chinatown-february-pelosi-lies-teeth-video/

Drummond
04-19-2020, 02:24 PM
This woman is so good at lying. She lies right through her teeth, with a beautiful smile lined up for the camera, likes to repeats BS answers over and over. She got it right, like she says, a complete "model" in Chinatown of pointing out her hypocrisy.

Instead of reflecting back, if she's going to condemn Trump for that timeline, then looking back she should at least say, "Yes, I too was wrong at the time, let me explain how...".

But nope, Queen Liar soldiers on with condemnation and hypocrisy and lies.

--

Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/wow-chris-wallace-calls-pelosi-pushing-tourism-chinatown-february-pelosi-lies-teeth-video/

My interpretation of what Pelosi was up to, is this: she was pushing a 'political correctness' agenda, one that could become as heinous (if not more so !) than the Left's insistence that Islam 'is a religion of peace'.

Just as we're all supposed to look on when Islamists plant bombs, and yet make no connection between terrorists and the creed they bomb in support of ... so, despite China's culpability for the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic, we're all supposed to harbour no ill-will against China for what they've been responsible in causing.

Pelosi obviously wanted this -- that any anti-China sentiment is promptly killed off. The San Francisco tourism bid was evidently meant to sanitise anything Chinese so that ill-will is diluted, then ended. I think the other side of the Dem coin in this is to set up a climate where if people object to her and what she's pushing, this - right along with anti-Islamism - is ripe for 'you are a racist' demonisation.

This is Pelosi's game plan ... to make sure that anyone defying her initiative CAN be easily thus demonised.

So it is that the social climate is crafted which guarantees that nobody can show ill-will towards China, without this association of racism kicking in.

It's all classic Leftie attitude-terraforming in action. Where people feel as they do, thinking their thoughts are their own, when in FACT, they've been predetermined from Leftie tinkering.

NightTrain
04-19-2020, 02:59 PM
Let us never forget that she ripped up the State of the Union speech in which Trump talked about the Kung Flu and asking for money to fight it.

No, all the libs were sulking because their failed coup blew up in their faces.

And instead of heeding Trump's warnings, they all universally condemned him for being a racist and xenophobic.

Instead of thoughtfully considering the impending doom rushing toward us, they spitefully - and mindlessly - did the opposite of what Trump and medical experts were saying.

How many tens of thousands of Americans were killed directly from liberal's TDS?

And the death toll continues to climb. When this is over, liberals will reap the whirlwind. They're on video and can't escape their horrific behavior.

And it will be a great day indeed when I never have to see Pelosi sucking her dentures. It really creeps me out.