PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Is Pushing a Coronavirus Lie Even Though It's Been Debunked

jimnyc
04-19-2020, 03:58 PM
Yeah, we know, he called the virus a hoax. You repetitive regurgitating vomit inducing old lying witch. :rolleyes:

--

Surprise, Surprise: Pelosi Is Pushing a Coronavirus Lie Even Though It's Been Debunked... By the Democrat Media Complex

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Sunday reiterated the blatantly false claim that President Donald Trump said the Wuhan coronavirus is a "hoax."

"I'm afraid he's going to act on the set basis of what he's acted before. It's a hoax, it's magically going to disappear. And that's why I sent out the letter that I did after Easter," Pelosi said. "Easter gave me time for reflection and prayerfulness about okay, we don't want to keep harping on what he did wrong, because he's failed. He's failed in the testing, and the rest, and it's a hoax, it's going to magically disappear. That's not based on science. This isn't magical. This is scientific."

According to the Speaker, if the president makes decisions based on his "earlier false premises" then the American people are in trouble.

"And his earlier delay and denial caused deaths," she said.

Pelosi made the case that decisions should be based on scientific data and "not whimsy, magic, hoax allegations and placing blame instead of taking responsibility."

She said she decided to send her letter after Easter because it became apparent that Trump was "drawing strength from his own view of what his falsehoods were gaining him and we cannot, we cannot fight a pandemic, we cannot open up our economy based on falsehoods."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/04/19/watch-pelosi-re-ups-a-blatant-coronavirus-lie-that-even-wapo-gave-four-pinocchio-n2567185

Drummond
04-19-2020, 04:47 PM
Yeah, we know, he called the virus a hoax. You repetitive regurgitating vomit inducing old lying witch. :rolleyes:

--

Surprise, Surprise: Pelosi Is Pushing a Coronavirus Lie Even Though It's Been Debunked... By the Democrat Media Complex

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Sunday reiterated the blatantly false claim that President Donald Trump said the Wuhan coronavirus is a "hoax."

"I'm afraid he's going to act on the set basis of what he's acted before. It's a hoax, it's magically going to disappear. And that's why I sent out the letter that I did after Easter," Pelosi said. "Easter gave me time for reflection and prayerfulness about okay, we don't want to keep harping on what he did wrong, because he's failed. He's failed in the testing, and the rest, and it's a hoax, it's going to magically disappear. That's not based on science. This isn't magical. This is scientific."

According to the Speaker, if the president makes decisions based on his "earlier false premises" then the American people are in trouble.

"And his earlier delay and denial caused deaths," she said.

Pelosi made the case that decisions should be based on scientific data and "not whimsy, magic, hoax allegations and placing blame instead of taking responsibility."

She said she decided to send her letter after Easter because it became apparent that Trump was "drawing strength from his own view of what his falsehoods were gaining him and we cannot, we cannot fight a pandemic, we cannot open up our economy based on falsehoods."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/04/19/watch-pelosi-re-ups-a-blatant-coronavirus-lie-that-even-wapo-gave-four-pinocchio-n2567185

Well ... yes. But none of this is a surprise.

Left-wing figures, be it Pelosi or anyone on their side, WILL push even debunked accounts. The point isn't to be faithful to the truth. The point is to make a preferred version of events stick, to further the agenda.

I think you're wrong to single out Pelosi for what she's said, simply because this is 'nothing remarkable'. The Left WILL stoop to these tactics. She's just one of many who'd happily do this in the service of a partisan war they are determined to win.

Will they win, by fair means OR foul ?

They just DO NOT CARE. The point is to win, by whatever means possible. Tell the truth. Lie. Slander. Libel. Accuse. Be foul-mouthed. Deride. Belittle. Humiliate.

.... WHATEVER IT TAKES.

This is the Left.

Pelosi's a Leftie. She employs their methods. Where's the surprise ?

Drummond
04-19-2020, 05:42 PM
Well ... yes. But none of this is a surprise.

Left-wing figures, be it Pelosi or anyone on their side, WILL push even debunked accounts. The point isn't to be faithful to the truth. The point is to make a preferred version of events stick, to further the agenda.

I think you're wrong to single out Pelosi for what she's said, simply because this is 'nothing remarkable'. The Left WILL stoop to these tactics. She's just one of many who'd happily do this in the service of a partisan war they are determined to win.

Will they win, by fair means OR foul ?

They just DO NOT CARE. The point is to win, by whatever means possible. Tell the truth. Lie. Slander. Libel. Accuse. Be foul-mouthed. Deride. Belittle. Humiliate.

.... WHATEVER IT TAKES.

This is the Left.

Pelosi's a Leftie. She employs their methods. Where's the surprise ?

Just to help illustrate the point that the Left will say or do ANYTHING to paint their opposition as 'the devil', and themselves as vastly superior ... here's an example of their outrageously and insultingly rewriting history:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1270950/winston-churchill-legacy-school-lesson-plans-war-criminal-ww2

See for yourself how our Left want to demonise the memory of, of all people, WINSTON CHURCHILL. Their intention is to teach our children in schools that Churchill was a 'war criminal'.

Nothing, literally ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is too disgusting if the Left think they can gain from it.