PDA

View Full Version : New Trump ad - Let them eat cake

jimnyc
04-21-2020, 09:43 AM
"They asked for a quarter of a trillion dollars in 48 hours - I don't think so"

And then she continues on for days about her ice cream and candy stocked in her massive house - as many around the world go hungry and need money.

I can't wait until these pickup all during the election. Or so I hope so.

- Blast the ads about their bragging of riches while others suffer
- Their endless Russian BS, and finding out it was all a setup
- Attempts to once again bring up investigations, over and over and over - instead of helping
- Play ads of Schiff lying over and over and Pelosi lying over and over
- Play ads about how AOC and the Dems want to break America with reckless spending
- on and on and on...

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WE9dZqybOY

hjmick
04-21-2020, 10:21 AM
That's going to leave a mark...

KitchenKitten99
04-21-2020, 10:28 AM
The one with Obama in it sitting with buddies watching the football game was heckin' hilarious!

hjmick
04-21-2020, 12:02 PM
The problem with that ad, no Biden.

jimnyc
04-21-2020, 12:09 PM
The problem with that ad, no Biden.

Loads of time for him. He's a walking blunder and giving out ads for Trump all on his own thus far. :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
04-21-2020, 12:35 PM
Loads of time for him. He's a walking blunder and giving out ads for Trump all on his own thus far. :laugh2:

He already has one with Biden. Sorry I can't figure out how to get the video to populate from FB. It isn't on their YouTube yet.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/240260487338394/

SassyLady
04-21-2020, 07:25 PM
I think they should play this over and over.

Recounting a trip to Kyiv in late 2015, Biden described telling the then-president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, that he had to fire the prosecutor general or the US would not release $1 billion in loan guarantees. “I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours,’” Biden told the crowd, taking a long look at his watch for effect. “‘If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.” Here the audience laughed. “He got fired.”

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 09:11 PM
In all fairness President Trump probably has a larger refrigerator than Senator Pelosi.