PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on COVID-19 and the World Health Organization.

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 04:47 PM
I was a Medical Research Volunteer (MRV) at The United States Army Medical Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), Ft. Detrick, MD for five years in the 1980s. I was subjected to "man break testing" and survived untreated gastrointestinal anthrax, as well as a severe reaction to an experimental vaccine for which I was denied medical treatment, and other horrors I'll not discuss. My experience allows me an insight into current events of which you may not be aware. Now my thoughts and hypothesis on COVID-19 and our illegal medical incarceration - the quarantine.

First, perhaps USAMRIID's doomsday bug escaped, a project taken up in the 1960s to invent incurable disease; because the quarantine is proceeding along the lines of crisis scenarios that were discussed should something deadly escape. For instance, in 1984 a tornado narrowly missed USAMRIID and hit a nearby warehouse, removing its roof. We soldiers and scientists nervously joked, "Phew, we almost had to evacuate the state." You see, if the tornado had unleashed USAMRIID's anthrax or ebola, we bugged out. So from my point of view a nationwide quarantine means something deadly escaped USAMRIID. Recall they were closed down last year for serious safety violations at Ft. Detrick's wastewater treatment plant in Thurmont near the headwaters of the Monocacy River, which I believe has poisoned every associated watershed to include the Chesapeake Bay.

Another hypothesis, about 1985-86, USAMRIID in conjunction with the WHO conducted West Nile Virus (WNV) vector studies in Maryland and New York. I helped load the trucks, I spoke with researchers on the matter, and I read the protocol reports posted at USAMRIID; these protocol reports were also online at one time. This vector study fed an exotic breed of mosquito a blood meal dosed with WNV, then released them into the study areas. Then animals in the study area were trapped and their blood tested for WNV. Within a few years, news reports broke of crows dying of WNV in New York. Further, epidemiological reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) show the WNV outbreak began in New York and Maryland in the areas of the vector studies. So what I'm saying is WNV and its exotic mosquitoes in the USA are the result of those vector studies. Further, I believe it was deliberate, done to sell vaccines, and to create with WNV the same pandemic we're seeing today with COVID-19. And I believe the WNV vector study constitutes a crime against humanity of the highest magnitude. Also, the WNV vector study was also conducted in other parts of the world, it would be interesting to find out if those regions also suffer WNV.

As for COVID-19, a reportedly man made virus said to be spreading like wildfire across the planet. However, if COVID is man made, then it cannot replicate since it's not a living thing (man cannot create life not even a virus). So for it to spread it would have to be constantly reintroduced into the environment. What I'm saying is if COVID is causing a pandemic, then a terrorist agency or agencies must manufacture and deliver COVID on a continual and ever wider basis. As for COVID coming from a bowl of bat soup, preposterous. More likely COVID is a Deep State false flag to draw us into war with China, Obama's monetary gift to researchers at Wuhan would be an ideal set up, although it's difficult to know exactly what's going on in this asymmetric warfare. Certainly the Chinese don't need our money. Nor do they need our medical equipment any longer since they now manufacture most of it, likely cloned from the $250K worth of equipment they stole from Uncle Sam when USAMRIID visited China in the 80s.

It could be COVID-19 is a psychological warfare operation. Our military most certainly has the capability to morph a standard flu season into a killer flu season, they've done this sort of thing with every war we've ever entered, it's called "brainwashing the masses". Psychological terror is a major component in any military operation, but especially in biological and nuclear warfare, since those weapons are so dangerous and destructive, it's easier to scare folks into compliance. And the people and politicians of this country will fall for anything, the country is full of sheepish fools and morons. Those of you who swallow Tide pods and binge watch Netflix know what I'm talking about.

Now about social distance, give the planet a break, there's absolutely no valid medical rationale for such a thing, it's rather intended to herd us like cattle. And it's not a quarantine it's an incarceration, we're effectively being held without charges against our will. Hey, did you know we bombed Northern Canada with mycoplasma before WW2? The intent was to drive Canada's army into the contaminated area and hold them there until they got sick and surrendered. It's been said the mycoplasma has sickened the entire hemisphere. Perhaps you understand now why Trudeau doesn't give a hoot in hell about the USA.

Lastly, we're under active biological warfare attack. I believe Deep State factions within our government in conjunction with the UN and WHO seek to implement Agenda 21/30, they hate us for our freedoms and want total control enslavement. My experience at USAMRIID, the things I did, witnessed, read, and heard. It's all gelling in a way I've never seen before. And I believe that if we don't fight back now and win, by this time next year we'll all either be dead or in FEMA Camps awaiting the gas chambers.

Matthew 10:16

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

jimnyc
04-21-2020, 05:04 PM
I was a Medical Research Volunteer (MRV) at The United States Army Medical Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), Ft. Detrick, MD for five years in the 1980s. I was subjected to "man break testing" and survived untreated gastrointestinal anthrax, as well as a severe reaction to an experimental vaccine for which I was denied medical treatment, and other horrors I'll not discuss. My experience allows me an insight into current events of which you may not be aware. Now my thoughts and hypothesis on COVID-19 and our illegal medical incarceration - the quarantine.

What more are you able to tell us about this, what you endured personally? You state things you can't discuss, understood. Anything you can discuss? Medications? You're here, so outcomes on the various individual tests?

That' some interesting shit, got me curious!

Kathianne
04-21-2020, 05:16 PM
Maybe I’m not understanding, but my understanding is you think it’s the US government that’s doing this, not China.

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 06:13 PM
Maybe I’m not understanding, but my understanding is you think it’s the US government that’s doing this, not China.

Our government doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground, I'm talking the Deep State here, bureaucrats and the military along with the UN. Do you know that virologists and microbiologists dream of becoming millionaires the same as businessmen and athletes? So how do they go about it? By creating diseases and vaccines, problem and solution, the old Hegelian dialectic. Also, USAMRIID is currently being investigated for weaponizing ticks with Lyme Disease, no doubt the result of a similar vector study. No, China didn't release COVID-19 on the world as a bioweapon, they don't industrialize human misery as do we.

COVID-13 is probably the predictive program and the real biowarfare kill shot is yet to come. I hope it's anthrax because I've already had that. And to decontaminate those infected areas, air-burst neutron bombs; another scenario the military discussed, I didn't want to mention it at this time because it's so horrible, but you're all so curious.

We must reopen the country at once or we're finished.

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 06:21 PM
What more are you able to tell us about this, what you endured personally? You state things you can't discuss, understood. Anything you can discuss? Medications? You're here, so outcomes on the various individual tests?

That' some interesting shit, got me curious!

I'm not really here to talk about me but the country. Besides, I don't talk about those times. In fact, this is about the first time I've ever mentioned those things to anyone, but now's the time for honest talk as the USA teeters on the brink of total collapse.

For me, because of what I know, this is the most serious crisis We the People have ever faced. And we can't count on government to do what's right in this crisis. We're very close to complete and total annihilation.

SassyLady
04-21-2020, 06:58 PM

First, perhaps USAMRIID's doomsday bug escaped, a project taken up in the 1960s to invent incurable disease; because the quarantine is proceeding along the lines of crisis scenarios that were discussed should something deadly escape. For instance, in 1984 a tornado narrowly missed USAMRIID and hit a nearby warehouse, removing its roof. We soldiers and scientists nervously joked, "Phew, we almost had to evacuate the state." You see, if the tornado had unleashed USAMRIID's anthrax or ebola, we bugged out. So from my point of view a nationwide quarantine means something deadly escaped USAMRIID. Recall they were closed down last year for serious safety violations at Ft. Detrick's wastewater treatment plant in Thurmont near the headwaters of the Monocacy River, which I believe has poisoned every associated watershed to include the Chesapeake Bay.

Another hypothesis, about 1985-86, USAMRIID in conjunction with the WHO conducted West Nile Virus (WNV) vector studies in Maryland and New York. I helped load the trucks, I spoke with researchers on the matter, and I read the protocol reports posted at USAMRIID; these protocol reports were also online at one time. This vector study fed an exotic breed of mosquito a blood meal dosed with WNV, then released them into the study areas. Then animals in the study area were trapped and their blood tested for WNV. Within a few years, news reports broke of crows dying of WNV in New York. Further, epidemiological reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) show the WNV outbreak began in New York and Maryland in the areas of the vector studies. So what I'm saying is WNV and its exotic mosquitoes in the USA are the result of those vector studies. Further, I believe it was deliberate, done to sell vaccines, and to create with WNV the same pandemic we're seeing today with COVID-19. And I believe the WNV vector study constitutes a crime against humanity of the highest magnitude. Also, the WNV vector study was also conducted in other parts of the world, it would be interesting to find out if those regions also suffer WNV.

As for COVID-19, a reportedly man made virus said to be spreading like wildfire across the planet. However, if COVID is man made, then it cannot replicate since it's not a living thing (man cannot create life not even a virus). So for it to spread it would have to be constantly reintroduced into the environment. What I'm saying is if COVID is causing a pandemic, then a terrorist agency or agencies must manufacture and deliver COVID on a continual and ever wider basis. As for COVID coming from a bowl of bat soup, preposterous. More likely COVID is a Deep State false flag to draw us into war with China, Obama's monetary gift to researchers at Wuhan would be an ideal set up, although it's difficult to know exactly what's going on in this asymmetric warfare. Certainly the Chinese don't need our money. Nor do they need our medical equipment any longer since they now manufacture most of it, likely cloned from the $250K worth of equipment they stole from Uncle Sam when USAMRIID visited China in the 80s.

It could be COVID-19 is a psychological warfare operation. Our military most certainly has the capability to morph a standard flu season into a killer flu season, they've done this sort of thing with every war we've ever entered, it's called "brainwashing the masses". Psychological terror is a major component in any military operation, but especially in biological and nuclear warfare, since those weapons are so dangerous and destructive, it's easier to scare folks into compliance. And the people and politicians of this country will fall for anything, the country is full of sheepish fools and morons. Those of you who swallow Tide pods and binge watch Netflix know what I'm talking about.

Now about social distance, give the planet a break, there's absolutely no valid medical rationale for such a thing, it's rather intended to herd us like cattle. And it's not a quarantine it's an incarceration, we're effectively being held without charges against our will. Hey, did you know we bombed Northern Canada with mycoplasma before WW2? The intent was to drive Canada's army into the contaminated area and hold them there until they got sick and surrendered. It's been said the mycoplasma has sickened the entire hemisphere. Perhaps you understand now why Trudeau doesn't give a hoot in hell about the USA.

Lastly, we're under active biological warfare attack. I believe Deep State factions within our government in conjunction with the UN and WHO seek to implement Agenda 21/30, they hate us for our freedoms and want total control enslavement. My experience at USAMRIID, the things I did, witnessed, read, and heard. It's all gelling in a way I've never seen before. And I believe that if we don't fight back now and win, by this time next year we'll all either be dead or in FEMA Camps awaiting the gas chambers.

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

Why now?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-21-2020, 07:39 PM
Hmmmmm....

Kathianne
04-21-2020, 07:48 PM
Our government doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground, I'm talking the Deep State here, bureaucrats and the military along with the UN. Do you know that virologists and microbiologists dream of becoming millionaires the same as businessmen and athletes? So how do they go about it? By creating diseases and vaccines, problem and solution, the old Hegelian dialectic. Also, USAMRIID is currently being investigated for weaponizing ticks with Lyme Disease, no doubt the result of a similar vector study. No, China didn't release COVID-19 on the world as a bioweapon, they don't industrialize human misery as do we.

COVID-13 is probably the predictive program and the real biowarfare kill shot is yet to come. I hope it's anthrax because I've already had that. And to decontaminate those infected areas, air-burst neutron bombs; another scenario the military discussed, I didn't want to mention it at this time because it's so horrible, but you're all so curious.

We must reopen the country at once or we're finished.
So it is our government workers that caused this? You personally know it’s so.

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 08:01 PM
Why now?

It's time now because of criminals like this (wait for it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zkV4djBE

And because of sentiments like this:

SassyLady
04-21-2020, 08:03 PM
It's time now because of criminals like this (wait for it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zkV4djBE

And because of sentiments like this:

What I'm asking is not how ... but why? Why at this particular time? Elections? Economy?

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 08:04 PM
So it is our government workers that caused this? You personally know it’s so.

Yes and yes.

Hot Dogger
04-21-2020, 09:06 PM
What I'm asking is not how ... but why? Why at this particular time? Elections? Economy?

All of those things and more. The UN and WHO are enemies of the United States, and at this point they've more control of us than we of them, while the oligarchs influencing those foreign bodies push for total control, one world government, Agenda 21/30. Bill Gates immediately jumped on the bandwagon of forced vaccination in order to make another vast fortune, since he already has a COVID-19 vaccine ready to go, I guarantee. The West industrializes human misery and rewards those who incite chaos and conflict.

To really understand what's going on in the world, this video on 'The Dodd Report to the Reece Committee On Foundations' as it pertains to the UN's quest for one world government is unmatched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgL8rqqddAU

Drummond
04-22-2020, 08:18 AM
No disrespect .. but this is, effectively, 'conspiracy theory' stuff. Not that this automatically invalidates what you're telling us, but .. I have my doubts.

You state a certainty as to what nation started all this. I'd like you to post NOT theoretical stuff, but actual evidence that you're right. Something giving tangible weight to what you're asserting.

Also, correct me: even given that Mankind cannot create life, as you say ... well, are we incapable of tinkering with it ? We don't need to create a virus, just make changes to existing organisms.

Me ... I'd believe one of two things. One ... that what we're assured is true, IS ... that this virus passed to humans from (presumably, as claimed) bats ... thanks to some quite disgusting eating practises that the Chinese indulge in.

The other is that, possibly, it escaped from a Chinese laboratory. I understand the US had severe safety concerns about certain Chinese labs it knew about ?

Making allegations, especially on something as deadly as this, is very serious stuff !! I'd personally not attempt it unless I was very sure of my facts, AND I had a way to back up what I claimed.

I think you should now do this. Please provide evidence, something tangible (& preferably verifiable) to show us that you're correct, especially as to its origin.

Kathianne
04-22-2020, 08:31 AM
No disrespect .. but this is, effectively, 'conspiracy theory' stuff. Not that this automatically invalidates what you're telling us, but .. I have my doubts.

You state a certainty as to what nation started all this. I'd like you to post NOT theoretical stuff, but actual evidence that you're right. Something giving tangible weight to what you're asserting.

Also, correct me: even given that Mankind cannot create life, as you say ... well, are we incapable of tinkering with it ? We don't need to create a virus, just make changes to existing organisms.

Me ... I'd believe one of two things. One ... that what we're assured is true, IS ... that this virus passed to humans from (presumably, as claimed) bats ... thanks to some quite disgusting eating practises that the Chinese indulge in.

The other is that, possibly, it escaped from a Chinese laboratory. I understand the US had severe safety concerns about certain Chinese labs it knew about ?

Making allegations, especially on something as deadly as this, is very serious stuff !! I'd personally not attempt it unless I was very sure of my facts, AND I had a way to back up what I claimed.

I think you should now do this. Please provide evidence, something tangible (& preferably verifiable) to show us that you're correct, especially as to its origin.

I agree. Personally, I was watching Hong Kong before November through to present. During November one could watch the use of masks increasing day-by-day. When asked, 'Why?' people would respond, "Some pneumonia illness on Mainland."

So my guess is this came from somewhere, (Wuhan), in China, not Area 51.

Evmetro
04-22-2020, 09:28 AM

I'm excited to see this, since all of my searches on the ft detrick shutdown back in August are a dead end. I still can't find much on the august shutdown, but the timing just before the covid 19 thing raises an eyebrow. Now it's really great to see at least SOMETHING about ft detrick.

Evmetro
04-22-2020, 09:36 AM

I don't know if he can come up with any info or data that could be used to draw any objective conclusions, but I suspect something shady with ft detrick. All I know is that it was shut down in August for some safety reason. I can see search results for that, but I cannot find any deeper details. I would think that we should be at least a little suspicious of this, considering the implications of a ft detrick shutdown just before the pandemic thing.

jimnyc
04-22-2020, 10:20 AM
I'm not really here to talk about me but the country. Besides, I don't talk about those times. In fact, this is about the first time I've ever mentioned those things to anyone, but now's the time for honest talk as the USA teeters on the brink of total collapse.

For me, because of what I know, this is the most serious crisis We the People have ever faced. And we can't count on government to do what's right in this crisis. We're very close to complete and total annihilation.

I kinda got to go along with Drummond on this one. I do think there is more to some of our bases and what they're up to out there, like Ft. Detrick and some things I have searched. There are a ton of angles to look at with this coronavirus, from China biowarfare, USA warfare, leaked out of a lab in China, from folks in China eating gross crap... Many of them make sense and leave you wondering and/or out there reading around dozens of sites to try and figure out the truth.

What you state is quite intriguing and makes some sense - but for me there needs to be some tangible proof, or circumstantial evidence that is next to impossible to ignore. While I'm willing to bite and read into this and/or believe it in some manner, I just don't see any proof of it.

And while you say you don't want to talk about yourself, what you tell us almost demands it (unless you literally cannot speak of it). The stories of what you endured can change from a story to more direct proof depending on what facts you state. And I fully understand folks not wanting to go back to horrible times and share, the facts of what you endured may lead to yet even more info.

To go from an experience or set of them, to talking of complete and total annihilation, there needs to be more, IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm appreciative of what you shared thus far, as it's all new to me! But it will take much more than this - at least for me.

Hot Dogger
04-22-2020, 10:53 AM
I agree. Personally, I was watching Hong Kong before November through to present. During November one could watch the use of masks increasing day-by-day. When asked, 'Why?' people would respond, "Some pneumonia illness on Mainland."

So my guess is this came from somewhere, (Wuhan), in China, not Area 51.

I'm not disagreeing with your guess. However, the things I'm saying are rooted in hypothesis, my direct knowledge and experience in light of current events. Regarding COVID, I never said "this is exactly what's happening". However, I'm certain there's an agenda behind COVID at the implementation of UN Agenda 21/30 and one world government.

Also, I never mentioned Area 51, so I don't appreciate your flippancy, I didn't ask for that nor is it deserved.

Hot Dogger
04-22-2020, 11:08 AM
To address everyone here - my military experience was no doubt far different than yours, mine was quite singular. So I understand your doubt. However, our world is burning in a way we've never seen before, I think we can all agree on that. You don't shut down the planet over a flu bug. So like I said before, my direct knowledge and experience tells me that something truly horrific awaits, something the likes of which modern man has never seen before.

jimnyc
04-22-2020, 11:16 AM
To address everyone here - my military experience was no doubt far different than yours, mine was quite singular. So I understand your doubt. However, our world is burning in a way we've never seen before, I think we can all agree on that. You don't shut down the planet over a flu bug. So like I said before, my direct knowledge and experience tells me that something truly horrific awaits, something the likes of which modern man has never seen before.

I would agree with this to an extent. We still don't know everything and we're still getting information and answers all over the map.

And comparing to the flu... it's obviously more contagious and deadly, but not matching the level of fear. So something has been amiss about this to me all along.

But as to the USA being responsible? Gonna take some more than that, tangible and direct proof and facts somehow.

Kathianne
04-22-2020, 11:21 AM
I'm not disagreeing with your guess. However, the things I'm saying are rooted in hypothesis, my direct knowledge and experience in light of current events. Regarding COVID, I never said "this is exactly what's happening". However, I'm certain there's an agenda behind COVID at the implementation of UN Agenda 21/30 and one world government.

Also, I never mentioned Area 51, so I don't appreciate your flippancy, I didn't ask for that nor is it deserved.

Actually you did say yes, and yes to my earlier, less flippant response. You left 'no question.'

Kathianne
04-22-2020, 11:23 AM
I would agree with this to an extent. We still don't know everything and we're still getting information and answers all over the map.

And comparing to the flu... it's obviously more contagious and deadly, but not matching the level of fear. So something has been amiss about this to me all along.

But as to the USA being responsible? Gonna take some more than that, tangible and direct proof and facts somehow.

Actually I think the 'shutting it down' was in reaction to the models and best knowledge any of us had at the time. I do wonder though, if masks and gloves and hand washing/disinfecting everything wouldn't have been better? Then again, it's asking after things have improved.

Drummond
04-22-2020, 12:23 PM

I really think this needs to be pinned down.

Perhaps you have theories, &/or experience leading you to a conclusion or 2. But, you say your 'DIRECT KNOWLEDGE' is telling you that 'something truly horrific awaits'.

To be clear: you're saying you have KNOWLEDGE of something far worse. Please explain. What KNOWLEDGE ?

Suspicions aren't knowledge. Prognostications aren't knowledge (financial 'experts' had their various prognostications of performances to be expected of specific economies ... how 'right' will they be proven to be ??). So, no. Tell us of this knowledge of yours.

Drummond
04-22-2020, 12:40 PM

If your theory (truthfully speaking, it cannot be any more than that) of moves made to advance a 'one world government' was the intention ... well, Covid-19 is, if anything, creating the exact opposite.

Weaker economies in the EU, for example (Italy would qualify !) will need help to survive, especially since they're tied into the EU's single currency. Italy has already started exploring this ... and had a rebuff from stronger economies, e.g Germany. So if Italy's going to learn any lesson out of all this, it'll be one of NOT depending on outside forces any more than it has to.

To protect their populations from infection .. did EU Member States keep their borders OPEN, as the EU's foundling standard insists upon ? NOPE. Exactly the opposite. Fact is that when faced with a threat like Covid-19, countries look to their own welfare, will take their own actions, absolutely shunning outside forces and considerations.

This is NOT conducive to your 'one world Government' theory !! Far from it. Countries will look to themselves, NOT others, for answers, if they can.

We in the UK have had difficulty getting stocks of protective gear for our hospital workers .. a shipment from Turkey was not delivered as promised. We got it, days late.

Lesson to be learned: this is where relying on others gets you. I'm sure that in future we will seek to be SELF-reliant in getting our supplies. Learning to be SELF reliant is what is proving to matter ... not thinking that any foreign dependence is acceptable.

So if Covid-19 exists because its 'spreaders' wanted to advance a 'one world Government' ... those 'responsible' have shot themselves in the foot, big time !! Countries are being taught a sharp lesson in self-reliance.

This is surely all obvious.

Hot Dogger
04-22-2020, 12:47 PM
I really think this needs to be pinned down.

Perhaps you have theories, &/or experience leading you to a conclusion or 2. But, you say your 'DIRECT KNOWLEDGE' is telling you that 'something truly horrific awaits'.

To be clear: you're saying you have KNOWLEDGE of something far worse. Please explain. What KNOWLEDGE ?

Suspicions aren't knowledge. Prognostications aren't knowledge (financial 'experts' had their various prognostications of performances to be expected of specific economies ... how 'right' will they be proven to be ??). So, no. Tell us of this knowledge of yours.

Knowledge gained from things like military officers and researchers discussing protocols, attending meetings, listening in on meetings that I wasn't invited to but overheard, reading voraciously out of natural curiosity, asking a lot of questions of some of the top infectious disease researchers on earth, things like that. Sensory input.

Your question of me would be like me asking you, "How do you know an M-16 fires bullets?" Then you say, "Because I pulled the trigger, then it went "boom" and put a hole in someone." Then I respond, "Okay, but I don't have any proof that you pulled a trigger, nor have I seen the corpse, so you're either lying or mistaken." Now would such a narrative be fair to you? Because your narrative of what I've been saying is just as unfair.

Drummond
04-22-2020, 01:18 PM
Knowledge gained from things like military officers and researchers discussing protocols, attending meetings, listening in on meetings that I wasn't invited to but overheard, reading voraciously out of natural curiosity, asking a lot of questions of some of the top infectious disease researchers on earth, things like that. Sensory input.

I asked you what your KNOWLEDGE was of something far worse coming to us. I don't see my answer in your reply.

So, military officers discuss protocols. So, you've attended meetings, and listened in to others. You've asked questions.

Does any of this prove what you've claimed ? Your knowledge might reasonably be called assumption. I don't see how it amounts to more than that.

Protocols might exist to address the possibility of an ELE occurring (Extinction Level Event) ... coming from a strike from a meteor that's big enough to cause one. Perhaps meetings have been held to discuss that. None of that proves it'll happen. No KNOWLEDGE that it will, can be credibly cited to show that there is any.

I'll ask you once more. What KNOWLEDGE do you have of what you're claiming WILL happen ?

Your question of me would be like me asking you, "How do you know an M-16 fires bullets?" Then you say, "Because I pulled the trigger, then it went "boom" and put a hole in someone." Then I respond, "Okay, but I don't have any proof that you pulled a trigger, nor have I seen the corpse, so you're either lying or mistaken." Now would such a narrative be fair to you? Because your narrative of what I've been saying is just as unfair.

M-16's are weapons definitely designed by man, for a specific purpose. They achieve that purpose, and it is known that they do. It's all on record, scientifically verifiable and provable. That M-16's do what they do isn't merely known because of 'protocols, meetings held, meetings overheard'. Verifiable knowledge exists to address the matter.

I am asking you for your verifiable knowledge of what you claim for Covid-19.

jimnyc
04-22-2020, 01:37 PM
I don't see any "direct" knowledge. I don't know if it's that you can't speak of it, or don't want to.

Are these a hypothesis as you stated in the beginning? Is it your best guessed based on your direct interactions and observations? Is it all indirect guesses based on all of your experiences? Or do you have exact and direct knowledge? That it IS biological warfare as you stated? Any direct knowledge to tie this together?

Sorry for so many questions, but easier that way!! :)

Gunny
04-22-2020, 07:31 PM

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."No valid medical rationale for staying far away enough from someone to not suck in their crud? I beg to differ.

Ever seen how far a sneeze travels when recorded in slow motion? If I am outside that radius, I'm safer than being within it.

SassyLady
04-22-2020, 10:15 PM
All of those things and more. The UN and WHO are enemies of the United States, and at this point they've more control of us than we of them, while the oligarchs influencing those foreign bodies push for total control, one world government, Agenda 21/30. Bill Gates immediately jumped on the bandwagon of forced vaccination in order to make another vast fortune, since he already has a COVID-19 vaccine ready to go, I guarantee. The West industrializes human misery and rewards those who incite chaos and conflict.

To really understand what's going on in the world, this video on 'The Dodd Report to the Reece Committee On Foundations' as it pertains to the UN's quest for one world government is unmatched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgL8rqqddAU

@hotdogger ... so, did our government, private sector (Gates), enemies (UN, WHO) or China release the virus?

LongTermGuy
04-23-2020, 12:29 AM

Well done!

Kathianne
04-23-2020, 12:33 AM
Actually you did say yes, and yes to my earlier, less flippant response. You left 'no question.'

Just to remember the response to his whine.

Drummond
04-23-2020, 10:33 AM
I asked you what your KNOWLEDGE was of something far worse coming to us. I don't see my answer in your reply.

So, military officers discuss protocols. So, you've attended meetings, and listened in to others. You've asked questions.

Does any of this prove what you've claimed ? Your knowledge might reasonably be called assumption. I don't see how it amounts to more than that.

Protocols might exist to address the possibility of an ELE occurring (Extinction Level Event) ... coming from a strike from a meteor that's big enough to cause one. Perhaps meetings have been held to discuss that. None of that proves it'll happen. No KNOWLEDGE that it will, can be credibly cited to show that there is any.

I'll ask you once more. What KNOWLEDGE do you have of what you're claiming WILL happen ?

M-16's are weapons definitely designed by man, for a specific purpose. They achieve that purpose, and it is known that they do. It's all on record, scientifically verifiable and provable. That M-16's do what they do isn't merely known because of 'protocols, meetings held, meetings overheard'. Verifiable knowledge exists to address the matter.

I am asking you for your verifiable knowledge of what you claim for Covid-19.

Hot Dogger. Are you ready to reply to me yet ?

Drummond
04-23-2020, 10:43 AM

Hot Dogger ..

Let me try again.

I'm asking you to square a circle.

Two statements are in your text, quoted above .. as follows:

the things I'm saying are rooted in hypothesis

I'm certain there's an agenda behind COVID at the implementation of UN Agenda 21/30 and one world government.

I note your 'certainty'. I'm just struggling to see where it comes from. You state 'certainty' about what you say is an 'agenda' ... but this is, as you confirm, 'rooted in hypothesis', since you say that the things you're saying are rooted in that.

Please explain how it is that your hypotheses are things you're absolutely certain of. If in fact this is how you feel, it surely MUST follow that some powerful evidence must've been responsible for that certainty in your mind.

May we see it, please, or at least, be pointed in the direction allowing us to see this for ourselves ?

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 08:23 AM
Just to remember the response to his whine.

Ma'am, you owe me an apology, I'm not whining that would be you. The point of this thread is simply to share what I know in light of current events, not achieve a consensus. So my advice to you is to stay out of this thread, because it's become apparent that you've no interest in adding anything of value to the discussion.

Good bye.

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 08:27 AM
Hot Dogger. Are you ready to reply to me yet ?

All you guys have done is pile on, that's unfair. Drummond, I've already replied to you as best I can, your insistence that I say what you want to hear has become a tiresome chore that I can no longer bear. Thanks for understanding.

Drummond
04-24-2020, 08:33 AM
Ma'am, you owe me an apology, I'm not whining that would be you. The point of this thread is simply to share what I know in light of current events, not achieve a consensus. So my advice to you is to stay out of this thread, because it's become apparent that you've no interest in adding anything of value to the discussion.

Good bye.

But, do you actually KNOW what you suggest may be true ? You used the word 'hypothesis' to characterise your thoughts here.

I've tried to get your answer to all that ... and you've not offered one. I'm still waiting for you to do that.

What's your difficulty, IF you're 'sure' of what you allege ?

I'm not Kathianne's 'number one fan' here ... I've crossed swords with her in the past myself, on this forum. But, fairness needs to predominate, and your suggestion that she stays out of this thread is completely uncalled for. More .. it's outrageous and gratuitously offensive.

You should apologise. It's my belief that Kathianne is owed that apology.

Conservatives ... TRUE Conservatives ... should value free speech, and not work to stifle it.

Do you understand ?

Drummond
04-24-2020, 08:42 AM
All you guys have done is pile on, that's unfair. Drummond, I've already replied to you as best I can, your insistence that I say what you want to hear has become a tiresome chore that I can no longer bear. Thanks for understanding.

I'm sorry to see that you've opted out of further discussion. It comes across, I'm sorry to say, as 'cutting and running'.

Your decision to opt out is yours to make, of course ... I'm not saying otherwise.

I just wish you could've squared the circle, though. Suggestions based on 'hypothesis' .... how are these also completely, knowably, factual ?

Either you know that what you've claimed is truth, or, you only 'know' it as hypothetical conjecture. One or the other.

Could you not, finally, tell us which of these applies ... and IF factual, can you really not back up what you say with anything at all ?

Kathianne
04-24-2020, 09:06 AM

Good bye.
Personal knowledge, certainty

Hypothesis, belief

Heck, all the same thing.

Sure I apologize for your subterfuge and the toadies that are unaware.

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 09:06 AM
But, do you actually KNOW what you suggest may be true ? You used the word 'hypothesis' to characterise your thoughts here.

I've tried to get your answer to all that ... and you've not offered one. I'm still waiting for you to do that.

What's your difficulty, IF you're 'sure' of what you allege ?

I'm not Kathianne's 'number one fan' here ... I've crossed swords with her in the past myself, on this forum. But, fairness needs to predominate, and your suggestion that she stays out of this thread is completely uncalled for. More .. it's outrageous and gratuitously offensive.

You should apologise. It's my belief that Kathianne is owed that apology.

Conservatives ... TRUE Conservatives ... should value free speech, and not work to stifle it.

Do you understand ?

I never intended to stifle anyone's speech here. As far as I'm concerned, everyone here can be just as rude and arrogant as they want. Kathianne has been doing great in that regards, I hope it never ends. As for my advising her to leave this thread, that was merely a simple kindness intended to save her from future fits of apoplexy, which can stress the system and cause a cytokine storm, which can further result in a COVID infection and death. So I apologize for my unwarranted medical advice, Kathianne. And in the future I'll refer any medical emergencies I may encounter here to 911, thank you.

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 09:12 AM
Drummond, if you have any specific questions of me go right ahead, I'll answer them as best I can.

Evmetro
04-24-2020, 09:27 AM
I suspect that something significant is being covered up. The timing of the ft detrick shutdown in August compared to the covid outbreak is significant, considering what they do at ft detrick. I'd like to know why so little is know about what happened in august, and why I cant google anything significant. Perhaps somebody with some experience at ft detrick could speculate on the lack of information available? Does the August shutdown and lack of info raise the eyebrows of anybody else around here?

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 10:14 AM
I suspect that something significant is being covered up. The timing of the ft detrick shutdown in August compared to the covid outbreak is significant, considering what they do at ft detrick. I'd like to know why so little is know about what happened in august, and why I cant google anything significant. Perhaps somebody with some experience at ft detrick could speculate on the lack of information available? Does the August shutdown and lack of info raise the eyebrows of anybody else around here?

I didn't Google anything when Ft. Detrick shutdown, although it may be the web was scrubbed, I mean that. Because I can no longer find any mention whatsoever of the West Nile Virus vector studies they conducted in the 1980s, which were readily available 15-20 years ago. There's other instances of this sort of thing as well, too lengthy to go into here.

Added, last year Congress launched an investigation into Ft. Detrick's Lyme Disease research, to see if diseased/weaponized ticks were put into USA's environment in the 1970s. And I know for a fact that this was the case with a West Nile Virus vector study, which as I've said elsewhere here, I was there at the time. I helped load animal traps onto a truck, questioned researchers about it, and read the protocol reports, both at the time and about 15-20 years ago online.

Ft. Detrick shutdown. Congressional investigation into the release of weaponized ticks. Then I'm saying they released weaponized exotic mosquitoes. But whatever my opinion on this issue, it may be clouded by the fact that I and many of my comrades were medically tortured as Medical Reaserach Voluneteers (MRVs) while at USAMRIID.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2020, 10:30 AM
I didn't Google anything when Ft. Detrick shutdown, although it may be the web was scrubbed, I mean that. Because I can no longer find any mention whatsoever of the West Nile Virus vector studies they conducted in the 1980s, which were readily available 15-20 years ago. There's other instances of this sort of thing as well, too lengthy to go into here.

Added, last year Congress launched an investigation into Ft. Detrick's Lyme Disease research, to see if diseased/weaponized ticks were put into USA's environment in the 1970s. And I know for a fact that this was the case with a West Nile Virus vector study, which as I've said elsewhere here, I was there at the time. I helped load animal traps onto a truck, questioned researchers about it, and read the protocol reports, both at the time and about 15-20 years ago online.

Ft. Detrick shutdown. Congressional investigation into the release of weaponized ticks. Then I'm saying they released weaponized exotic mosquitoes. But whatever my opinion on this issue, it may be clouded by the fact that I and many of my comrades were medically tortured as Medical Reaserach Voluneteers (MRVs) while at USAMRIID.
I wonder how Area 51 is handling this virus? I've been there twice, and witnessed the security there. Not allowed to step out of the vehicle on the ramp unless working on the jet you were recovering, and if you need to take a leak, raise your hand out the vehicle window and they come escort you to a bathroom, and then stand behind you with an M-16 in hand and watch you go.

Nope... didn't see any little gray men or a UFO, that I can say. But I did see an F-117 Stealth Fighter Bomber LONG before anyone else knew they even existed.

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 12:24 PM
I wonder how Area 51 is handling this virus? I've been there twice, and witnessed the security there. Not allowed to step out of the vehicle on the ramp unless working on the jet you were recovering, and if you need to take a leak, raise your hand out the vehicle window and they come escort you to a bathroom, and then stand behind you with an M-16 in hand and watch you go.

Nope... didn't see any little gray men or a UFO, that I can say. But I did see an F-117 Stealth Fighter Bomber LONG before anyone else knew they even existed.

Ft. Detrick was wide open in a sense, due to international treaties on biological warfare. Like at USAMRIID in one of the hot suites, you could see the anthrax fermentor plain as day, it was no secret. UN observers would come by and look around. It's like how we put bombers or other equipment in the desert, retired because of a treaty, then a Russian satellite snaps a photo to assure some treaty is being upheld.

But now Area 51, on YouTube is quite a few videos of guys near the fence line, and within a few minutes base security shows up. Yeah, Area 51 isn't a federal recreational area, go to Lake Meade for that.

Now as for Area 50, that's wide open, that's where the Air Force tests new recipes. You ever been to Lackland AFB in San Antone? Really great chow hall in the hospital, I did a clinical rotation there when I went to 91V school. They had all you can eat sirloin steak every day and an incredible salad bar.

- Ivan Sarcasmov

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2020, 04:33 PM
Ft. Detrick was wide open in a sense, due to international treaties on biological warfare. Like at USAMRIID in one of the hot suites, you could see the anthrax fermentor plain as day, it was no secret. UN observers would come by and look around. It's like how we put bombers or other equipment in the desert, retired because of a treaty, then a Russian satellite snaps a photo to assure some treaty is being upheld.

But now Area 51, on YouTube is quite a few videos of guys near the fence line, and within a few minutes base security shows up. Yeah, Area 51 isn't a federal recreational area, go to Lake Meade for that.

Now as for Area 50, that's wide open, that's where the Air Force tests new recipes. You ever been to Lackland AFB in San Antone? Really great chow hall in the hospital, I did a clinical rotation there when I went to 91V school. They had all you can eat sirloin steak every day and an incredible salad bar.

- Ivan Sarcasmov
I had to sign my life away practically to enter Area 51, even though I was already cleared for Top Secret. They took a palm print, retinal scan and voice recording, and we were temporarily cleared for Krypto. The first time I went to Area 51 I didn't even know where I was at, just some base out in the desert. As I asked around after the first time I learned what it was all about. The second time I went there to recover an IFE F-16 it was much more painless, but we did eat in the chow hall there, under armed guard.

I took my basic at Lackland, as have all AF recruits. Lackland was "The Gateway To The Air Force." While I was there the Sha of Iran was in the base hospital, and the base was under some extra security measures. That was 10/1979 to 11/1979. As far as AF chow halls go, I never ate in an AF chow hall that I didn't like the food. I would cut my left walnut off to eat another AF chow hall breakfast. In the 8 years I served I probably never missed more than 20 breakfast's in the chow hall. I also couldn't tell you how many times from TDY Army or whatever troops I heard that our AF chow halls served such great food. I surely never had any complaints, and even when I was on separate rats, I paid to eat in the chow hall. I mean, like it was expensive. Breakfast of a huge omelet, hash browns with SOS, toast, two glasses of grape juice and an orange costs $1.25, who wouldn't eat there? ... ;)

The only better deal I ever saw in my life was Vegas. There was lots of fantastic meal deals in Vegas, like Binions Horse Shoe used to have a Steak 'n Tail lunch for $9.95. A huge Ribeye steak and tail plus soup, salad bar, fresh bread and a drink for $9.95... dang... I'm starting to miss the old days.