PDA

View Full Version : North Korea's upcoming tyrant?

jimnyc
04-22-2020, 02:44 PM
Who knows what the hell is going on over there, if her chubby brother is dying or not. But if something were to happen, now or in the future, she's on deck waiting I suppose. I read a little over the years and she can be worse than him at times from what I understand. -- Then again, she is supposedly head of "propaganda" for the nation. And the crap they spew out is so hilariously crap, that she fails in that department.

--

If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over

She’s been the rising political star in a dynasty where other would-be heirs to the Kim dynasty wound up dead.

SEOUL—The Winter Olympics of 2018 were Kim Yo Jong's international coming out party. The world’s press gushed about the younger sister of North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un. The debutante—slender, smiling, gracious—seemed to be so very different from her porcine brother. But now that his health is in question, and amid conflicting reports that he could be at death’s door, his little sister may well be first in line to carry on the family dynasty.

Sister and brother have been close for years. She has advised on key events in the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, encouraging construction of modern apartments, ski slopes, even an amusement park, but it was during those Olympics that she shone as a major figure before the world. It was then, at a luncheon meeting in the Blue House, the center of power in South Korea, that she gracefully handed the South’s President Moon Jae-in a handwritten note from her brother suggesting they get together for a summit.

As a Blue House spokesman described the encounter, Kim Yo Jong embellished the written verbiage with polite words of her own. Big brother hoped they could get together sooner rather than later, at the “earliest convenience,” she said. Moon, who had been looking for reconciliation with the North, was thrilled. “Let’s create the environment for that to happen,” was his all-too-eager response.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-kim-jong-un-dies-his-baby-sister-is-primed-to-take-over?source=articles&via=rss

Black Diamond
04-22-2020, 03:06 PM
Could be worse. Could be Hillary.

Black Diamond
04-22-2020, 03:11 PM
Who knows what the hell is going on over there, if her chubby brother is dying or not. But if something were to happen, now or in the future, she's on deck waiting I suppose. I read a little over the years and she can be worse than him at times from what I understand. -- Then again, she is supposedly head of "propaganda" for the nation. And the crap they spew out is so hilariously crap, that she fails in that department.

--

If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over

She’s been the rising political star in a dynasty where other would-be heirs to the Kim dynasty wound up dead.

SEOUL—The Winter Olympics of 2018 were Kim Yo Jong's international coming out party. The world’s press gushed about the younger sister of North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un. The debutante—slender, smiling, gracious—seemed to be so very different from her porcine brother. But now that his health is in question, and amid conflicting reports that he could be at death’s door, his little sister may well be first in line to carry on the family dynasty.

Sister and brother have been close for years. She has advised on key events in the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, encouraging construction of modern apartments, ski slopes, even an amusement park, but it was during those Olympics that she shone as a major figure before the world. It was then, at a luncheon meeting in the Blue House, the center of power in South Korea, that she gracefully handed the South’s President Moon Jae-in a handwritten note from her brother suggesting they get together for a summit.

As a Blue House spokesman described the encounter, Kim Yo Jong embellished the written verbiage with polite words of her own. Big brother hoped they could get together sooner rather than later, at the “earliest convenience,” she said. Moon, who had been looking for reconciliation with the North, was thrilled. “Let’s create the environment for that to happen,” was his all-too-eager response.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-kim-jong-un-dies-his-baby-sister-is-primed-to-take-over?source=articles&via=rss
Seriously. Too many times we get hopeful when some dictator despot gets sick and dies, only to have someone else take over who is the same or worse.

jimnyc
04-22-2020, 03:17 PM
Could be worse. Could be Hillary.

Shit, that just cracked me up! Every thing about Kim jong un's sister is an unknown. We know Hillary all too well. I prefer to go with the Un, and perhaps hope that inside she's a decent woman that was fearful. Hillary we know will be evil.

Kathianne
04-22-2020, 03:28 PM
Hermit kingdom, we only know what they choose to let us know. She's been in the eye of US Intelligence in a big way since 2017 from this article. She certainly does seem to have the family genes:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/20/kim-yo-jong-the-sister-of-kim-jong-un-fast-becoming-his-alter-ego