PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong NM Is Gone Baby!

OCA
09-11-2007, 08:41 PM
He ain't posted since 9/6 and for him thats an eternity.

Winner and still champion!...................me.:dance:

82Marine89
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
:clap:

manu1959
09-11-2007, 10:29 PM
He ain't posted since 9/6 and for him thats an eternity.

Winner and still champion!...................me.:dance:

didn't pale go with him?

Gunny
09-11-2007, 10:32 PM
didn't pale go with him?

Pale started his own board. NM went to that board. For some reason, it got back that it was NM's board.

manu1959
09-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Pale started his own board. NM went to that board. For some reason, it got back that it was NM's board.

wondered where pale went....

LiberalNation
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
They're both named admin there, I thought it was nms board cuz he's the one that advertised it at democracy forums. SO it's pale then who started it? Or did they both create two different boards of their own.

Gunny
09-11-2007, 10:54 PM
They're both named admin there, I thought it was nms board cuz he's the one that advertised it at democracy forums. SO it's pale then who started it? Or did they both create two different boards of their own.

Pale started a board. He was the only admin on it. NM is a member. If there is another board that is solely NM's, I certainly haven't seen it. Everything so far has led to one board.

NM was posting on USMB last night. No doubt seeing who he might steal.

LiberalNation
09-11-2007, 11:02 PM
This is the one I'm referring too. So there is probably two, anyone got Pales link. Haven't seen his board yet.

manu1959
09-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Pale started a board. He was the only admin on it. NM is a member. If there is another board that is solely NM's, I certainly haven't seen it. Everything so far has led to one board.

NM was posting on USMB last night. No doubt seeing who he might steal.

two different boards...pale has one and nm has one....debate form is nm's, pale is a moderator there...don't know what pale's board is.....

i like this board......

Psychoblues
09-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Damn, I miss 'em and I never knew they were gone.

diuretic
09-12-2007, 04:51 AM
Seriously, we might have differed but you know a board needs characters that are just a little bit larger than life.

OCA
09-12-2007, 05:07 AM

Gunny, Pale started a board and NM started a board. Pale is an admin on NM's board and as far as the last time I looked NM was just a member of Pale's board.

PM me for links, that includes everyone. But hold up, i'm not giving out links to NM's board if you are going there to be nice.:laugh2:

Gunny
09-12-2007, 05:39 AM
Gunny, Pale started a board and NM started a board. Pale is an admin on NM's board and as far as the last time I looked NM was just a member of Pale's board.

PM me for links, that includes everyone. But hold up, i'm not giving out links to NM's board if you are going there to be nice.:laugh2:

Okay. Wasn't 100% sure. Can't imagine why I wasnt invited to NM's board.:laugh2:

glockmail
09-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Okay. Wasn't 100% sure. Can't imagine why I wasnt invited to NM's board.:laugh2:
You were wrong? :gasp:

chesswarsnow
09-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Here check it out, I am a member there.
2. I like both Pale Rider and Nevada Medic.

3. Both excellent folks.:dance:

4. Read this:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-12-2007, 09:03 AM
I've edited a few posts in this thread. Please, don't link to other forums from this board. Feel free to PM on another if you wish to share.

shattered
09-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Well, at least he's got a sounding board that's not here anymore.. 200 posts, and more than 1/3rd of them are his own. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

-Cp
09-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I've edited a few posts in this thread. Please, don't link to other forums from this board. Feel free to PM on another if you wish to share.

What's the big deal aboiut linking to other forums?

jimnyc
09-12-2007, 09:46 AM
What's the big deal aboiut linking to other forums?

Because I'm not going to be directly responsible for helping others receive traffic, whether directly of by search engines caching such threads with links in them.

Why do you have a problem with that?

-Cp
09-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Because I'm not going to be directly responsible for helping others receive traffic, whether directly or by search engines caching such threads with links in them.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Never said I do have a "problem" - just wondering what the big deal was.. it's not as if you'll lose folks to those other board.. LOL...

jimnyc
09-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Never said I do have a "problem" - just wondering what the big deal was.. it's not as if you'll lose folks to those other board.. LOL...

Sorry, -Cp, didn't mean to snap at you. The drama over this just gets to me after awhile and I guess I had just hoped it would go away quickly and we could return to a "normal" board once again.

-Cp
09-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry, -Cp, didn't mean to snap at you. The drama over this just gets to me after awhile and I guess I had just hoped it would go away quickly and we could return to a "normal" board once again.

Not sure what drama you're referring to, but I do find it a silly policy to worry about what or who folks link to. .. Besides... if someone linked to NM's board and we "lost someone" to it, then that person deserves to be with NM and is therefore not the kind of quality poster we'd want here anyway... right? LOL! :)

LiberalNation
09-12-2007, 10:31 AM
A lot of boards are like that, want let you link to other boards. Think members wont leave as much if they are kept ignorant of other option. Stupid policy, yeah.

Dilloduck
09-12-2007, 10:34 AM
A lot of boards are like that, want let you link to other boards. Think members wont leave as much if they are kept ignorant of other option. Stupid policy, yeah.

Who cares. It's Jim's decision. Besides--have you ever met a rule that you thought was smart ?

jimnyc
09-12-2007, 10:35 AM

Oh well, too bad you don't have a say in the matter.