PDA

View Full Version : Never Say Never

Gunny
04-22-2020, 05:37 PM
I'm sure it was me that said that. In context, I was asked about my penchant for chasing skirts when I got out of the hospital and my response was that if some attractive woman, close to my age, showed up with 2 cups of coffee and some smokes on MY front porch in the morning there might be a chance.

And I know what everyone was thinking when I said it ... yeah, right, THAT'LL never happen :rolleyes:

:smoke:

So there I was, standing outside having a smoke. The mom who babysits her 3 grandchildren across the street is in my driveway offering me a drink. She brought the Bloody Mary mix, two glasses and a stalk of celery in each. I declined the drink but told her she was more than welcome to hers and offered a seat on the bench and to visit for awhile. Social distance rules in effect.

I would have never believed it if someone had told me it would happen.

Moving right along and par for the course with my luck with women, she is from New Mexico and I am now up to snuff on every UFO conspiracy theory ever thought up and probably some she made up:cuckoo:. I KNOW I've posted this before, but if there is a fruitloop female within 5 square miles I'm sure to meet her :(

I must have been boring though because she hasn't come back. Hope she's not waiting on me to make the next move :)

High_Plains_Drifter
04-22-2020, 05:40 PM
I'm sure it was me that said that. In context, I was asked about my penchant for chasing skirts when I got out of the hospital and my response was that if some attractive woman, close to my age, showed up with 2 cups of coffee and some smokes on MY front porch in the morning there might be a chance.

And I know what everyone was thinking when I said it ... yeah, right, THAT'LL never happen :rolleyes:

So there I was, standing outside having a smoke. The mom who babysits her 3 grandchildren across the street is in my driveway offering me a drink. She brought the Bloody Mary mix, two glasses and a stalk of celery in each. I declined the drink but told her she was more than welcome to hers and offered a seat on the bench and to visit for awhile. Social distance rules in effect.

Moving right along and par for the course with my luck with women, she is from New Mexico and I am now up to snuff on every UFO conspiracy theory ever thought up and probably some she made up:cuckoo:. I KNOW I've posted this before, but if there is a fruitloop female within 5 square miles I'm sure to meet her :(

I must have been boring though because she hasn't come back. Hope she's not waiting on me to make the next move :)
Seems as though it's always the women that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole that always put the make on ya... :rolleyes:

icansayit
04-22-2020, 05:43 PM

Just jokin' here but, You should ask her to come over with another coffee to see >>>YOUR AREA-51!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Black Diamond
04-22-2020, 05:50 PM
Good I thought Gunny was gonna say he's voting for Biden.

jimnyc
04-22-2020, 06:00 PM
Did she have nice boobies? Asking for a friend of course. :coffee:

Gunny
04-22-2020, 06:18 PM
Did she have nice boobies? Asking for a friend of course. :coffee:She is an attractive, Mexican-American woman. I've seen YOUR idea of "boobies" and doubt hers measure up to your ... ummm ... expectations?

However. Across the street is TOO close to home for me. I also think I have more than filled my quota for psychos. Maybe in my next life when the slate is clean :)

Abbey Marie
04-22-2020, 10:38 PM
Did she ask to see your etchings?

Gunny, face it, you’re irresistible!

High_Plains_Drifter
04-22-2020, 10:42 PM
She is an attractive, Mexican-American woman. I've seen YOUR idea of "boobies" and doubt hers measure up to your ... ummm ... expectations?

However. Across the street is TOO close to home for me. I also think I have more than filled my quota for psychos. Maybe in my next life when the slate is clean :)
Good looking psycho babe... I hear that... met a few of those in my day.

Do yourself a favor brother, steer clear of the psycho babes.