PDA

View Full Version : I think I know where Nighttrain the racist has been!

jimnyc
04-23-2020, 03:29 PM
Hey Rick, where ya been buddy? :coffee:

And the police are treating them as hate crimes! Oh no, I hope they don't come aiming here looking to cry this shit, I'd have to give them a heart "eff off"!

--

‘Wuhan Plague’ Plaques Placed Around Atlanta by Anonymous Street Artist, Vice News Cries ‘Racism’

https://i.imgur.com/PoRqlf9.png

Plaques reading “Wuhan Plague” and featuring Winnie the Pooh holding a bat with chopsticks began popping up all over Atlanta this month, and the liberal media is outraged by the satire.

Police have no leads about the street artist responsible for the gold and teal plaques that first began appearing in the city on April 13.

Vice News reports that the “racist” plaques “first appeared April 13 on an electrical box in Inman Park, according to Atlanta police. Another appeared three days later at a coffee shop in the neighborhood of Reynoldstown. The most recent incident occurred on April 18 at Atlanta’s Candler Park Market.” They accuse the street artist of “overt racism” — apparently for mocking Chinese Prime Minister Xi Jinping.

Winnie the Pooh beame associated with Jingping in 2013, when memes comparing the leader to the bear went viral on social media. The Communist leader was so outraged by the mockery that he banned Winnie the Pooh images in the nation.

https://i.imgur.com/dFdw4BT.png

“The adhesive was still wet, meaning this happened late morning or early afternoon,” she wrote in a Facebook post Friday. “This isn’t amusing, funny, politically incorrect, edgy, or punk rock. This is super fucking gross and racist. There’s enough xenophobia and ignorance being spouted from this administration, we certainly don’t need street art reinforcing this shit.”

Police told Vice News, much to their dismay, that the art is not being investigated as a hate crime.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/wuhan-plague-plaques-placed-around-atlanta-anonymous-street-artist-vice-news-cries-racism/

High_Plains_Drifter
04-23-2020, 03:37 PM
“This isn’t amusing, funny, politically incorrect, edgy, or punk rock.
Yes it is.

This is super fucking gross and racist. There’s enough xenophobia and ignorance being spouted from this administration, we certainly don’t need street art reinforcing this shit.”

Oh spare me your pathetic leftist fake outrage and blow it out your ass, fuck knob.

reason10
04-23-2020, 03:39 PM
Hey Rick, where ya been buddy? :coffee:

And the police are treating them as hate crimes! Oh no, I hope they don't come aiming here looking to cry this shit, I'd have to give them a heart "eff off"!

--

‘Wuhan Plague’ Plaques Placed Around Atlanta by Anonymous Street Artist, Vice News Cries ‘Racism’

https://i.imgur.com/PoRqlf9.png

Plaques reading “Wuhan Plague” and featuring Winnie the Pooh holding a bat with chopsticks began popping up all over Atlanta this month, and the liberal media is outraged by the satire.

Police have no leads about the street artist responsible for the gold and teal plaques that first began appearing in the city on April 13.

Vice News reports that the “racist” plaques “first appeared April 13 on an electrical box in Inman Park, according to Atlanta police. Another appeared three days later at a coffee shop in the neighborhood of Reynoldstown. The most recent incident occurred on April 18 at Atlanta’s Candler Park Market.” They accuse the street artist of “overt racism” — apparently for mocking Chinese Prime Minister Xi Jinping.

Winnie the Pooh beame associated with Jingping in 2013, when memes comparing the leader to the bear went viral on social media. The Communist leader was so outraged by the mockery that he banned Winnie the Pooh images in the nation.

https://i.imgur.com/dFdw4BT.png

“The adhesive was still wet, meaning this happened late morning or early afternoon,” she wrote in a Facebook post Friday. “This isn’t amusing, funny, politically incorrect, edgy, or punk rock. This is super fucking gross and racist. There’s enough xenophobia and ignorance being spouted from this administration, we certainly don’t need street art reinforcing this shit.”

Police told Vice News, much to their dismay, that the art is not being investigated as a hate crime.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/wuhan-plague-plaques-placed-around-atlanta-anonymous-street-artist-vice-news-cries-racism/

A couple of things:

1. What race is Winnie The Pooh? Ya gotta admit, it's a bit of a stretch associating a beloved cartoon character with racism.

2. I thought we had to worry about the Russian Bear (like back in the Soviet Union days.) When did a bear start to represent China?

3. Look at the bright side. At least the figure didn't include this
https://i.imgflip.com/1618ij.jpg

FakeNewsSux
04-23-2020, 03:48 PM
Couldn't be prouder of my town! Even the street artists are fighting back against the seditious fascist elites trying to crush the society simply to rid themselves of their political enemies.

"The words of the prophets
are written on the subway walls
and tenement halls.
And whisper the sounds of silence."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJViT8BKq9k

NightTrain
04-23-2020, 05:08 PM
Wasn't me! Although I wouldn't mind chipping in for this effort.

Also, I suspect a false flag. It's not totally over the top, but this is a favorite tactic of leftists. I expect to see some of that, with the usual idiot liberal caught red handed because liberals.

Gunny
04-23-2020, 05:44 PM
Wasn't me! Although I wouldn't mind chipping in for this effort.

Also, I suspect a false flag. It's not totally over the top, but this is a favorite tactic of leftists. I expect to see some of that, with the usual idiot liberal caught red handed because liberals.YOU are the "racist"? Send one of those plaques to me and I'll hang it on the column outside my front door.

Black Diamond
04-23-2020, 05:46 PM
YOU are the "racist"? Send one of those plaques to me and I'll hang it on the column outside my front door.

Yeah I bet you call it a Chinese virus.

Gunny
04-23-2020, 06:38 PM
Yeah I bet you call it a Chinese virus.Sure do. This is a case of PC stupid calling people racist for calling something what it is -- a Chinese virus that originated in the province of Wuhan China.

That's more Chinese than any Chinese food we eat over here :)

Black Diamond
04-23-2020, 06:43 PM
Sure do. This is a case of PC stupid calling people racist for calling something what it is -- a Chinese virus that originated in the province of Wuhan China.

That's more Chinese than any Chinese food we eat over here :)

Even more than chop suhey? :)

Gunny
04-23-2020, 06:48 PM
Even more than chop suhey? :)If y;all saw what actual Chinese people eat, it's enough to make a Billy goat puke. Very little of what we call "Chinese food" is on the fare in China. A Chinese buffet in RL looks very similar to that crap-fest they had in Indiana Jones.

I stuck strictly to the bottled Mexican beer in China.

Evmetro
04-23-2020, 09:14 PM
In order for there to be racism, race MUST be involved. There was absolutely no race involved, so there cannot be racism.

Gunny
04-23-2020, 09:59 PM
In order for there to be racism, race MUST be involved. There was absolutely no race involved, so there cannot be racism.Literally correct. illiterately, as used by the left, you sir, are a racist for not agreeing with them.

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 08:31 AM
Hey, I want one of those plaques to put on my mailbox post. Are they for sale? :cool:

Evmetro
04-24-2020, 08:35 AM
Hey, I want one of those plaques to put on my mailbox post. Are they for sale? :cool:

Lol, I was just thinking it would be nice to have one imprinted on a mask or bandana mask. I'm not into wearing masks, but I'd wear one for fun if it had the right message...

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 08:37 AM
USAMRIID went to China back in the 1980s, they may have went to Wuhan, I don't recall. The Reds held a state dinner in honor of the visit, where they served a whole chicken. So the leaders in their Chairman Mao suits are eating the chicken and throwing the bones on the floor, like you see in Viking movies.

And the chicken didn't have any stuffing in it. That's because it wasn't empty.

:coffee: