PDA

View Full Version : Trump is not a racist

Evmetro
04-23-2020, 09:37 PM
One of the hottest political discussions during the Trump era is the notion that Trump is a racist. I have debated this on several political forums during Trump's campaign and term so I am the best debater on the topic. I like to have a reference thread where I can refer people who get confused, so here goes.

I assert that nobody can ever post any evidence on this thread that proves Trump is a racist. Those who insist that he is can only post allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda instead of real evidence that proves he is a racist. From my experience in running this thread on other forums, lefties are quick to post gish gallop lists, since they are the low hanging fruit when one tries to Google what they are looking for. The next order of lefty postings on the subject is when lefties post stuff that connects Trump to Mexicans, Chinese, women, muslims, or groups other than the 5 races recognized by the US census.

Anyway, I assert that Trump is not a racist, and that we will never see evidence that proves that he is posted on this thread. If anybody really does have evidence, I welcome it and would love to see it. Will need a link, quote marks, or something to substantiate it. No allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda.