PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Drudge alternative

Evmetro
04-24-2020, 08:21 AM
After Drudge flipped into being a commie site, a half dozen or so conservative alternative sites sprouted into the vacuum. I replaced Drudge with The Liberty Daily, but was wondering which sites other conservatives ended up replacing Drudge with. What's yours?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2020, 10:53 AM
After Drudge flipped into being a commie site, a half dozen or so conservative alternative sites sprouted into the vacuum. I replaced Drudge with The Liberty Daily, but was wondering which sites other conservatives ended up replacing Drudge with. What's yours?
I haven't replaced drudge with anything.

But I do vividly remember when drudge turned to the dark side. I was beginning to wonder... is it just me or is drudge posting more leftist crap than he used to?

Well ya, he was, so that bookmark got deleted and I've never gone back.

jimnyc
04-24-2020, 10:57 AM

I replaced it with about 50 sites I visit daily and growing to get the full truth.

And then if you want, wait till later and come here to find them. :)

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 11:40 AM
Evmetro, you might try beer.

Oh wait, you said "Drudge alternative". I read it as "Drug alternative".

Nevermind (but still have a beer).

:beer:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2020, 11:47 AM
Evmetro, you might try beer.

Oh wait, you said "Drudge alternative". I read it as "Drug alternative".

Nevermind (but still have a beer).

:beer:
Pabst... a Wisconsin staple.

SassyLady
04-24-2020, 01:27 PM

Yeah, Drudge had changed. More depressing than usual. However, Liberty Daily is a little too extremist in their headline wording for me. Chi-Com virus? Too much.

Forgot to add ... I like Brietbart and All Sides.

icansayit
04-24-2020, 01:45 PM
He has turned a lot. Lost my daily visits. There's another good one OANN One America News Network. Google it for the address. Pretty sharp, and full of up-to-date..Non Drudgery.

Hot Dogger
04-24-2020, 02:21 PM
Pabst... a Wisconsin staple.

Schlitz, too. I just picked up a six-pack yesterday. And those New Glarus beers are great. That with a limburger and onion sammich, yum.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Schlitz, too. I just picked up a six-pack yesterday. And those New Glarus beers are great. That with a limburger and onion sammich, yum.
If you're going to drink Schlitz, you might as well make it Schlitz Malt Liquor. That's good stuff. Used to swill that down at the races at Oregon Capitol Super Speedway, way back in the day. Raced a couple of my own rattle trap old hobby stock race cars there, even did a "spectator race" with my 1964 Buick Rivera, came in second. That big old 425ci nail head had some balls.

Not a real fan of beers that are on the "hoppy" side, but limburger and onion sammich... you and my Dad would have gotten along famous.