PDA

View Full Version : Oh, uhoh, you know who you are

Psychoblues
09-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I heard that jamm on the David Letterman show the other night. It is now part of a commercial. I don't know who the young chick and her group is but really it's an impressive jamm. Simple but dead on. If you have information on this bunch please enlighten the Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 09:58 PM
OK, it's a bit on the bubble gum side but you have to admit it is a pretty good jamm, don't you think?

dan
09-15-2007, 03:30 PM
I still don't know what it is. Just judging from what you've said, I'd have to say Avril Lavigne, but I'm not sure about that.

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 08:57 PM
It's on the ipod commercial, dan. Like I said it's on the bubblegum side but it's a great hook, simple and catchy and a lot past my time.

I still don't know what it is. Just judging from what you've said, I'd have to say Avril Lavigne, but I'm not sure about that.

The Letterman rendition (stage presentation) had about a hundred kids singing backup, an old guy playing trombone and another playing trumpet and a young chick faking guitar licks and singing the lead parts. It was GREAT!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Avril Lavigne pointer and you may be correct. The jamm is just perfect dead on and I think that is so damn cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The voices of the young chick, the very many backup singers and the horns really were something to behold. Can you dig it?