PDA

View Full Version : CNN thinks all or nothing, no in between

jimnyc
04-26-2020, 11:12 AM
Been reading and watching many videos from so many nitwits working there. They too are implying that any reopening around the nation automatically equates to a death sentence, to simply all lick items, speed and take chances. They don't even address the common sense rules from the get go of this entire pandemic. They don't address masks or their effectiveness, which has been more than proven many times over. Nor gloves. Nor not touching your face. Nor any mask to prevent coughing on others or from touching ones own face. How to utilize any of the above. How and why social distancing works. How to go out properly and return properly. How to open with common sense and over-protection of ones business and employees and whether they are a company that serves customers or just interior work of some sort not dealing with others. None of the talk of slow rolling openings. No mentions of the endless companies and their preparations to spread things apart, minimize contact, properly disinfect, training courses for some. Who will open earlier than others and why. Absolutely nothing at all about simple common sense to easily protect one self going out or going to work. Tell folks about antibodies and immunity and such.

Nope, none of that matters. If you open, you will likely be dead. People apparently are too stupid to know what to do. Meanwhile, tons and tons and tons of essential workers have been out there throughout this entire thing and have been just fine. I would imagine with numbers drastically changing, and the mortality rate becoming more and more clear, that us regular 'ol everyday dummies can also do what essential workers have been doing.

SassyLady
04-26-2020, 12:35 PM
Been reading and watching many videos from so many nitwits working there. They too are implying that any reopening around the nation automatically equates to a death sentence, to simply all lick items, speed and take chances. They don't even address the common sense rules from the get go of this entire pandemic. They don't address masks or their effectiveness, which has been more than proven many times over. Nor gloves. Nor not touching your face. Nor any mask to prevent coughing on others or from touching ones own face. How to utilize any of the above. How and why social distancing works. How to go out properly and return properly. How to open with common sense and over-protection of ones business and employees and whether they are a company that serves customers or just interior work of some sort not dealing with others. None of the talk of slow rolling openings. No mentions of the endless companies and their preparations to spread things apart, minimize contact, properly disinfect, training courses for some. Who will open earlier than others and why. Absolutely nothing at all about simple common sense to easily protect one self going out or going to work. Tell folks about antibodies and immunity and such.

Nope, none of that matters. If you open, you will likely be dead. People apparently are too stupid to know what to do. Meanwhile, tons and tons and tons of essential workers have been out there throughout this entire thing and have been just fine. I would imagine with numbers drastically changing, and the mortality rate becoming more and more clear, that us regular 'ol everyday dummies can also do what essential workers have been doing.

People will get sick. No getting around that. However, during this time we've developed and tested the system and know that it will handle what pops up. We also know that continued shut down will KILL the economy which will lead to even more long term problems.

jimnyc
04-26-2020, 12:42 PM
People will get sick. No getting around that. However, during this time we've developed and tested the system and know that it will handle what pops up. We also know that continued shut down will KILL the economy which will lead to even more long term problems.

People are getting sick now, and immunity levels aren't building up as in other places. So yeah, folks will die. But with common sense precautions all the way around, taking the approach of what essential workers are doing now, and opening in phases as the governors want to do, I think we'll be no worse off. Maybe better in the long run.

Gunny
04-26-2020, 04:53 PM

Nope, none of that matters. If you open, you will likely be dead. People apparently are too stupid to know what to do. Meanwhile, tons and tons and tons of essential workers have been out there throughout this entire thing and have been just fine. I would imagine with numbers drastically changing, and the mortality rate becoming more and more clear, that us regular 'ol everyday dummies can also do what essential workers have been doing.CNN should be consider more in the National Enquirer class than any form of legitimate news. It's how I see it. Just a bunch of sensationalism. Only thing that makes CNN different is its extremist political policies. I don't see how it stays in business. Oh yeah. The sheeple keep it going.

As far as re-opening? People can do what they want. I stated 6 weeks or so ago nobody knew what they were doing or talking about and so far, I've been right according to my line of thought. I'm not changing a damned thing until someone has a definitive answer and course of action that is proven to work.

I'm not for forcing people to do anything they think they ought not to. Just don't mind me if I don't.

FakeNewsSux
04-27-2020, 12:14 AM
CNN should be consider more in the National Enquirer class than any form of legitimate news. It's how I see it. Just a bunch of sensationalism. Only thing that makes CNN different is its extremist political policies. I don't see how it stays in business. Oh yeah. The sheeple keep it going.

But without CNN, how would a simple , voiceless American be able to speak truth to power?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1254510348889026560

Hot Dogger
04-27-2020, 04:51 AM
CNN is a globalist media conglomerate only interested the demise of We the People and our US Constitution (the greatest story ever told).

Hot Dogger
04-27-2020, 04:57 AM
CNN should be consider more in the National Enquirer class than any form of legitimate news.

Whoa there, cowboy. CNN should be considered the National Enquirer? Why do you insult the National Enquirer like that? And I mean that sincerely. The NI has actually broken real news. The NI is like a Pulitzer Prize winning journal compared to CNN. And I've never see the NI calling on the country to become a communist collective, or promote sodomy in the public schools, things that CNN does on a regular basis.

;)