PDA

View Full Version : Not A Single Democratic Will Acknowledge Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden

jimnyc
04-26-2020, 02:05 PM
Not a single senator? Not one? None will stand for decency or at least want to know the truth? And then oddly when not a single one will acknowledge this - the MSM at the same time won't do so either?

That speaks volumes. When it was Kavanaugh every single senator took a stance, wanted investigations, made appearances galore to discuss and the MSM covered it extensively. And then even then they wanted more. And then crickets if it's an accusation against one of their own?

--

Not A Single Democratic Senator Will Acknowledge Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden

A news organization reached out every Democrat in the Senate to ask about the sexual assault allegations against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

No one would say a word.

“Every Democrat in the Senate has refused to acknowledge the sexual assault allegations against 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden that were brought forward by a former staffer, even after new evidence lends credibility to the alleged assault,” the Daily Caller reported Saturday.

“The Daily Caller contacted every Democrat in the Senate, asking them if they would even consider the allegations by Biden’s accuser, Tara Reade, who has accused the then-senator of kissing her, touching her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent in 1993. Each Senate office was given 24 hours to respond but not one did.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/not-single-democratic-senator-will-acknowledge-sexual-assault-allegations-biden/

Russ
04-26-2020, 02:29 PM
When I think of how CNN and NTY crucified Brett Kavanaugh as their lead story for over a month, and then see how they are ignoring this story about Biden, it makes me even more disgusted with the state of our news media. I’m also thoroughly agog with the hypocrisy of Democrats like Kamala Harris that grilled Brett Kavanaugh but would be happy to be on a ticket with Joe Biden. The MeToo movement also looks like a bunch hypocrites that have lost all credibility. Granted, the Biden case is far from proved, but there’s more evidence than there ever was on Kavanaugh.

Abbey Marie
04-26-2020, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the “MeToo Except Joe Biden” movement.

Gunny
04-26-2020, 04:41 PM
The Dems might want to reconsider burying their heads in the sand if they want to buy Biden a chance. That would be assuming the election is fair and the Dems don't figure out another way to steal it.

IMO, Hillary didn't win more because she is Hillary more than anything else. She's shady and enough Dems knew it and stayed home. Was I a lefty and Biden was the candidate? I would have a why bother? attitude. I'll be nice and not pick on him because of his age, but IMO he is not mentally capable of holding the office. Just too much off-the-wall, screwy crap with him.

And yes, quite the different tune when it was Kavanaugh. No holds barred then.

Black Diamond
04-26-2020, 07:05 PM
Dems are in a tough spot with this. They went all in on Biden.

Gunny
04-26-2020, 08:50 PM
Dems are in a tough spot with this. They went all in on Biden.I think they've said screw the Presidency and want those Senate seats. If they can get control of the Senate, they're going to go straight after Trump.

Hot Dogger
04-27-2020, 05:39 AM
A time traveler sent me this video of Uncle Joe testifying at his arraignment on these charges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se287KpohQw