PDA

View Full Version : A damn fine read for some unknown details Covid-19

jimnyc
04-26-2020, 03:17 PM
For starters, this was forwarded to me from a good friend. Another one of his friends is the writer of this. They play some stuff musically together (rap and reggae type stuff I believe).

No matter how you feel about it, it's written very well and contains a lot of information within.

I personally don't subscribe to the more conspiracy type stuff, 9/11 & some of the false flag tagged stuff.

Nonetheless, it still contains a wealth of information, a good read!!

---

April 25, 2020

To my family, friends, fellow countrymen and patriots:

Pardon the filibuster, but I am writing this email as a very concerned New Yorker that cares about the well being of my fellow Americans as well as those people of other countries around the world. This letter comes from a place of love. Love for my country. Love for the human race and love for our ancestors that spilled blood for us to specifically inherit our freedoms.

The majority of people I have reached out to and spoken with since quarantine started, most of us agree something strange is afoot. We are fighting against a seemingly invisible enemy and are seeing unprecedented top down authoritarian control in almost every country, every province, every state, every city, every town, municipality and every where we look. I don't know if many of you understand the magnitude of what is at stake, here.

(I tried to include source links where I could. Please read this email in full. Informing yourself is the single most important thing you can do with your free time right now.)

My Background

My name is Anthony. I am a musician. I have two degrees in music business and one degree from a technical school on top of that. I have experience in the medical field as a diagnostic medical sonographer in echocardiography, vascular and transcranial modalities. I am a direct descendent of Stonewall Jackson. My great uncle, Dr. Ephraim Brevard penned the first Declaration of Independence (The Mecklenburg Declaration) and does not get credit for it outside of North Carolina state-taught curriculum. I identify with neither side of the left/right paradigm. I have no agenda with what I am about to speak on, other than that burning desire inside of me to have all of our people live free. I am a firm constitutionalist that believes in equality for all. I am from New Rochelle, which is ironically ground zero for Coronavirus in the United States; but it is also home of the Thomas Paine Cottage. Thusly, I decided to title this body of work:

Common Sense 2: The Most Important Time of Our Lives

With that said, I have been spending a fair amount of my time during quarantine reading, thinking and researching about the inaccuracies of the numbers of cases and deaths associated with Covid-19 being reported on by mainstream news outlets. I have also further looked into the rtPCR tests that are being used to diagnose Covid-19 (and in many cases no testing is being used at all, just classifying cases based on a description of the symptoms by the patient).

I am going to present only facts within this email. That is very important to understand as we go through this. Please look at every link and every source. I encourage you to cross reference via other sources. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

Down the rabbit hole we go..

rtPCR Tests and The Origin of Covid-19

198 people became acutely ill with respiratory symptoms (pneumonia) at Wuhan Seafood Market in China. Poison from contaminated meats was never considered to be the cause and never investigated. This is a quote from the first paper called "Discovery of a novel coronavirus associated with the recent pneumonia outbreak in humans and it's potential bat origin" from the group that claims to have identified this new coronavirus..

"The disease was determined as viral induced pneumonia by clinicians according to clinical symptoms and other criteria including body temperature rising, lymphocytes and white blood cells increasing, new pulmonary infiltrates (which just means fluid and congestion in the lungs) on chest radiography (x-ray), and no obvious improvement upon three days of antibiotic treatment. It appears that most of the early cases had contact history with the original seafood market.."

Discovery of a novel coronavirus associated with the recent pneumonia outbreak in humans and it's potential bat origin: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.22.914952v2.full.pdf

They seemed to be eager to classify this illness as a virus very fast. So here's what they did: They took only 7 out of the 198 patients who were sick and then:
1) They collected bronchoalvelolar (lung) fluid and other samples. They extracted this lung fluid and they did not first try to find a virus in there and separate it out and purify it. they instead..
2) Found and separated genetic material from the sample. What they found was some RNA. In our bodies, at any given time there are free genetic materials circulating around our blood and various fluids. There are also genetic materials contained in various types of structures like vesicles, normal bacteria, etc. Then they
3) Sequenced the genetic material (code of the genetic material) then
4) Rushed to develop qualitative PCR diagnostic test

So, before they have proven anything, they already developed a test without answering a fundamental question, what is the source of that genetic material?

PCR tests amplify RNA, not DNA. The test does not test for the virus itself, it tests for a sequence of RNA. That sequence of RNA may be present in a virus but it may also be present because of a laundry list of other things.

We don't understand the relationship between what we're looking for and that RNA sequence. So you can see the flaw in looking for something that is only associated with that virus and not the virus itself. In other words, if we were able to take people that were ill with this pandemic pneumonia, take their lung fluid and from that, purify out a virus particle that we can identify. Then take the genetic material right from that particle, we would have a pure sample of only these particles. Thus, a gold standard would be born. The way you would test this rtPCR is by having a group of sick patients and a group of healthy patients. Then perform both tests on each of those patients and compare results of rtPCR test against the gold standard test. This would help create a calculable error rate because no test is perfect. It is very important to have that control group because that control group would not have the virus present at all and should have a negative PCR test.

So we're using a test that potentially has a very high false positive rate. Covid-19 has never been purified and visualized. It has only been visualized once, in vivo (in humans), not in vitro (extracted cell tissue in a petri dish). These rtPCR tests have no gold standard to test against, thereby the accuracy of the test is unknown!

I then came across a now retracted peer-reviewed article from NCBI in which Kary Mullis, the inventor of PCR testing was quoted as saying..

“Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves [(29), p. 3].

We are being duped because the rtPCR tests are in fact being used quantitatively when this methodology, from the inventor of the tests own admission is unsuited for estimating numbers.

Kary Mullis & PCR: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172096/
-Dr. Kaufmann explaining why PCR tests are fundamentally flawed: youtube.com/watch?v=0YvNRno-JB8

Death Certificates

I wish to amplify and paraphrase a speech given recently by Dr. Bucacek.

Inquiring minds want to know are the reported deaths from Covid-19 truly deaths from Covid-19? So we need to talk about death certificates as they are the most basic source of information about mortality.

Few people know how much individual power and leeway is given to the physician, coroner or medical examiner signing the death certificate. More often than they want to admit, they don't know with certainty the cause of death when they fill out death certificates. Autopsies are rarely performed and even when done, the actual cause of death is not always clear. Physicians make their best guess and fill out the form. Then that listed cause of death is entered into a vital records databank that is used for statistical analysis that then gives out inaccurate numbers. Then those inaccurate numbers become accepted as factual information even though much of it is false.

So even before we were presented with Covid-19; death certificates were based on assumptions and educated guesses that go unquestioned. There is no universal definition of Covid-19 death. The Center for Disease Control stated on its website that "Mortality data includes both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of Covid-19." That means they are counting speculative guesses and actual cases the same. They automatically overestimate the real case numbers and death numbers by their own admission, because they are also doing this with cases. So let's say patient X goes into a hospital and says I think I have Covid-19. That patient is counted as a case of Covid-19 even before testing.

About 60% of people die in hospitals in the US. Prior to Covid-19, in a hospital you were more likely to get a better estimation as to the cause of death because hospitals have physical exam findings, labs, etc used to monitor patients that will help make a better call from a doctor's perspective. But even those that die in a hospital, the cause of death is not always clear in those with multiple health conditions (immunocompromising issues).

There are also unclear causes of deaths in ambulances. We don't know sometimes the cause of death because the patient has died before the incident could be evaluated.

The true cause of death in the other 40% of the population is generally unknown. This includes people that die in their homes, in nursing homes or peacefully in their sleep. The death certificate is filled out with the best educated guess. It is not acceptable to list old age as the cause of death although that may be more accurate at times than what is listed on the death certificate instead. A doctor, for example, is allowed to list atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease as a cause of death and that may be their best guess in a lot of these cases. But who actually knows with 100% certainty? No one. Only God.

In this other 40% of the population that dies outside of a hospital, a mortician can take the word of a relative with no medical background and list it as the official cause of death and that will go unquestioned. According to Dr. Bucacek, this happens often in urban areas, country towns and rural areas. In this case, an accurate cause of death may not matter so much. But in the climate of today, when governments are making massive changes that encroach on our constitutional rights, it becomes pretty damn important when these decisions are based on inaccurate statistics!

The CDC states "The assumption of Covid-19 can be made even without testing. Based on assumption alone, the death can be reported to the public as another Covid-19 Casualty."

The March 24, 2020 National Vital Statistics System memo states "The rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in Covid-19 being the underlying cause of death more often than not."

The CDC states on their website "The death numbers are preliminary and have not been confirmed."

Steven Schwartz, national director of the Division of Vital Statistics says an answer to the question as stated in the organizations Covid-19 alert "Should Covid-19 be recorded on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?" Steven Schwartz explained "Covid-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused, or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death."

Fact: Covid-19 death and assumed death by Covid-19 are not the same thing. Those who passed away from something else and had an incidental finding of Covid-19 positivity are classified as having died from Covid-19. Dying with Covid-19 is not the same as dying from Covid-19.

-Dr. Bucacek speaks on death certificates and the exponentially flawed death numbers related to Covid-19: youtube.com/watch?v=zBw1ynpDANQ
-Dr. Jensen How honest is the Covid-19 count?: youtube.com/watch?v=lsRay1wInBg&t=88s
-CDC website how they count Covid-19 cases https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2F coronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcases-in-us.html
-CDC death assumptions https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-cdc-confesses-to-lying-about-covid-19-death-numbers
National Vital Statistics System Memo March 24, 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
CDC Guidance for Certifying Covid-19 Deaths https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-1-Guidance-for-Certifying-COVID-19-Deaths.pdf

Let's break down the healthcare portion of the $2 trillion bailout now.

KFF.org reports in their article entitled "A Look at the $100 Billion for Hospitals in the CARES Act"

"The $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act contains a vast array of spending provisions, including an additional $100 billion for the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund. This new funding is designed to provide an influx of money to hospitals and other health care entities responding to the coronavirus pandemic. This $100 billion averages out to about $108,000 per hospital bed in the United States.

Hospitals across the country clearly need additional resources as they struggle to treat the surge of COVID-19 patients and prepare for a spike in patient load. The $100 billion fund was established to help hospitals ramp up quickly, in response to new demands, giving the Secretary of Health and Human Services broad discretion over how the $100 billion fund will be distributed, although it is not yet clear how these funds will be allocated.

Here’s what we do know. The Secretary is to provide funding as quickly as possible, and hospitals can apply for money for a range of coronavirus-related expenses, including construction of temporary structures and medical supplies. Hospitals cannot use this funding for expenses for which they will receive or are seeking other reimbursement. Non-profit and for-profit hospitals may be eligible for funds, and potentially other entities may receive funding, if they diagnose, test or provide care for COVID-19 patients."
So, in other words, this bailout package included monetary incentives for hospitals to claim more cases in both the living and the dead. I think I can speak for everyone reading this when I say.. What the fuck?

Italy's Prime Minister even came out and said, according to Bloomberg, that 99% of the deaths in Italy were in people with 1, 2, 3 or even 4 immunocompromising health conditions.

-A Look at the $100 billion for Hospitals in the CARES Act https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-policy-watch/a-look-at-the-100-billion-for-hospitals-in-the-cares-act/
-Dr. Jensen, Minnesota State Senator and Practicing Doctor being interviewed by Fox News: youtube.com/watch?v=4kId_Di-wZA
-Italy's Prime Minister stating patients who perished had 1,2,3 and sometimes 4 immunocompromising illnesses: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

Has There Been a Change in Total Mortality Rate in the US?

Then I started looking at 'total mortality rates' across the country, here in the US. The number of deaths have not changed at all compared to previous years. We are seeing roughly an average of 50,000-55,000 deaths per week steadily throughout the past 10 years. Please look for yourself on the CDC's own website (the column to pay attention to is total deaths):
https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html

Therefore, there has been a hierarchical, top down chain of command coupled with medicare incentives encouraging doctors to label patients with Covid-19 ($13,000 awarded for any patient diagnosed with Covid-19 and an additional $39,000 for each patient put on a ventilator) that is ultimately just reclassifying deaths from other illnesses. I reference the above link to total deaths and no anamolous increase present.

The World Health Organization

The World Health Organization was given a 10 billion dollar donation by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates also contributed 79 million dollars to Imperial college in 2020 alone! (Imperial College and Neil Ferguson are the researchers who lobbied governments to shut down the global economy based on computer models that were wrong.) Interesting side note, Bill Gates owns stake in all the companies developing a vaccine for Covid-19.

What's more, Imperial College is responsible for falsely hyping the Swine Flu epidemic, Ebola, and rarely spoken about in the US, the UK foot and mouth viral outbreak (which based on only 2,000 cases, authorities forced the slaughter of 6 million cattle in an effort to stop the spread and subsequently drove a lot of working farmers out of business).

The CDC also received Bill and Melinda Gates' funding at the tune of $100 million dollars on February 5th, 2020. This creates an unfathomable conflict of interest for these institutions that should never take private funding to begin with.

-Foot and Mouth: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2007/08/labs-suspected-foot-and-mouth-crisis
-Grants given to Imperial College via Gates Foundation: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database#q/k=imperial%20college
-Bill gates calling for a national tracking system as a result of pandemic: https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/03/18/bill-gates-calls-for-national-tracking-system-for-coronavirus-during-reddit-ama/#32ed9d476a72
-Gates $10b donation: https://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/01/29/davos.bill.gates.donates/index.html
-Gates, CDC $100m donation https://www.forbes.com/sites/tracywang/2020/02/05/billionaire-philanthropist-bill-gates-announces-100-million-commitment-to-fight-coronavirus-global-health-crisis/#3d1141a220be

Tedros, Director of the World Health Organization, was accused of covering up Cholera epidemics in his home country of Ethiopia where he served as the minister of health prior to being recruited for his position at WHO. Tedros is not a medical doctor. Oh, did I mention he is also a marxist belonging to Tigrayan People's Liberation Front (TPLF) which is listed in the global terrorism database? You can't make this shit up! The World Health Organization is not to be trusted. Yet, they have been setting health policies around the world for some time, now. I am including in the links below the ideology of the TPLF.

-Tedros Cholera: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/health/candidate-who-director-general-ethiopia-cholera-outbreaks.html
-Tedros Marxist: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/10/5-shocking-facts-about-who-chief-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus/
Ideology of TPLF https://academic.oup.com/afraf/article/118/472/463/5505401
Tracking Terrorism: TPLF https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/tigray-peoples-liberation-front-tplf

Event 201 and PREDICT

It is also worth mentioning a few more things. The first being that a tabletop exercise was being run in October of 2019 hosted by Johns Hopkins University and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation called 'Event 201.' They specifically simulated the spread of a Novel Coronavirus right as there was a Novel Coronavirus spreading. Take this for face value.
Event 201: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

Secondly, the World Military Games were held in Wuhan, China in October of 2019. There were high ranking US military officials present. Take this for face value.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

Thirdly, The PREDICT project was launched by U.S.A.I.D in response to the 2005 "Bird Flu" scare. PREDICT was an early warning pandemic program that specifically was working on detecting new viruses that could potentially jump between species. Quoting from the LA times article I link to below,

"Two months before the novel coronavirus probably began spreading in China, the Trump administration ended a $200 million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries how to detect and respond to such a threat."

"The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19."

"They also took blood samples from people in rural China, and learned that, in living among wildlife, they had been exposed to coronaviruses — a clear sign that, if those viruses spread easily among humans, they could take off. That “raised the red flag,” said Mazet."

“Coronaviruses were jumping easily across species lines and were ones to watch for epidemics and pandemics,” she said.

"The program also trained nearly 7,000 people across medical and agricultural sectors in 30 countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle East to help them detect deadly new viruses on their own. One of those labs was the Wuhan Institute of Virology — the Chinese lab that quickly identified SARS-CoV-2, Mazet said."

"The Wuhan lab received USAID funding for equipment, and PREDICT coordinators connected the scientists there with researchers in other countries in order to synchronize tracking of novel viruses before SARS-CoV-2."

"The project’s second funding cycle concluded on Sept. 30, 2019, less than two months before the new coronavirus probably began spreading. It was granted a zero-dollar six-month extension — through March 2020 — to write up final reports."

That's remarkable. The very program that was looking for and trying to identify these novel coronaviruses and other viral threats was shut down on Sep 30, 2019.

There is a Scott Ritter article that was featured on RT.com that I no longer can find through various search engines, but I have the quote that is of importance "Scientists were able to determine that the most recent common ancestor of the coronavirus can be dated back to as early as October 1st, 2019."

So, lets put this into a timeline:
2009: PREDICT project launched by U.S Agency for International Development
9/30/2019: Funding was cut to the PREDICT project
10/1/2019: The virus appeared
10/18/19: Wuhan Military Games began (with several high ranking US military officials attending)
10/18/19: Tabletop Coronavirus simulation 'Event 201' was held

How extremely coincidental that right after funding was cut, the virus appeared. All of these things just happened to line up at the exact same time. This reminds me of how NORAD failed on 9/11 and the other catastrophic failures that enabled a successful terrorist strike that killed 3,000+ people between New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.

LA times confirming that funding for the PREDICT project was cut by Trump Administration: https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-04-02/coronavirus-trump-pandemic-program-viruses-detection
James Corbett: Lies, Damned Lies and Coronavirus Statistics: youtube.com/watch?v=k1trzdmwR2M
Snopes Fact Check on firing the pandemic response team: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fire-pandemic-team/
NORAD failure on 9/11: https://www.whiteoutpress.com/9-11-report-blames-norad-general-for-failures-cover-up/

The Rockefeller Foundation's 2010 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development'

Probably the most frightening piece of research I have come across is the 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development' published in 2010 by the Rockefeller Foundation, in which they go on to describe four different scenarios. One being "Lock Step" Here is an excerpt from page 19:

"..China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

This is written in past tense but make no mistake, lock step is playing out right before our eyes. You can rest assured that a Chinese style surveillance grid coupled with an app and digital vaccine certificates will be attempting to make it's way around the world in the name of health and protecting the people of various countries.

PDF version of 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development' by The Rockefeller Foundation (2010): http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

Tech Companies Fueling the Fire

Tech companies are lobbying lawmakers to beef up the already over reaching surveillance apparatus by trying to convince them we need thermal imaging installed to detect body temperatures from far away. Thereby, expanding the surveillance state that was introduced in the wake of 9/11. Bill Gates is even calling for digital vaccination certificates as a requirement for travel. This is all on top of a Digital ID push to end anonymity online.

-Tech Companies lobbying lawmakers https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeremybogaisky/2020/02/10/we-are-running-as-fast-as-we-can-coronavirus-sparks-surge-in-demand-for-infrared-fever-detection-equipment/#6c9a803760c9
-Bill Gates even called for vaccination certificates as a requirement for travel: https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/bill-gates-calls-for-vaccine-certificates-as-requirement-for-travel/
-Digital ID 2020 https://id2020.org/

Why Are We Completely Ignoring Farr's Law?

I wish to quote from an article by David Kirkpatrick that points out what I was thinking regarding Farr's Law of Epidemics famously observed by William Farr..

"..Subsequent countries will follow this same pattern, in what’s called Farr’s Law of Epidemics.

First formulated in 1840 and ignored in *every epidemic hysteria since, including the hysterics involving SARS and Ebola, Farr’s has been proven to be a trustworthy map in tracking new “epidemics”.

Farr’s Law of Epidemics states that epidemics tend to rise and fall in a roughly symmetrical pattern or bell-shaped curve. The flu season operates under the same curve. It rises in fall and descends in spring. That also has something to do with the weather.

Almost all respiratory viruses hate warm and moist weather.

That’s why flu dies out in America every year by May at the latest and probably why Latin America has reported only 25 coronavirus cases. The Philippines where it’s hot and humid has no confirmed cases of coronavirus."

It's fantastic to see someone else paying such close attention. If they try to put us in round two of quarantine come winter, tread very cautiously with any new information presented.

- Farr's Law https://medium.com/@davidpkirkpatrick/why-are-we-ignoring-farrs-law-of-epidemics-coronavirus-should-be-gone-by-summer-7782f3622c3a

-Attempting to answer why we are ignoring Farr's Law without taking into account what we know about the fudged numbers from case and death reports from Covid-19 http://www.honestcommonsense.co.uk/2020/04/coronavirus-and-farrs-law.html
The Cure is Worse Than The Virus

I am weeping for my nation and all the nations around the world. This is worse than what is described in Orwell's book '1984' and is classic Hegelian dialect with a problem being presented to the public, a reaction of that narrative by the public being seen and heard, then a solution is imposed.

The cure is worse than the virus.. We need to stand up and do something. We need to open our businesses no matter what the government says. Never before have we intentionally crashed the world economy. It feels like we're living in a coo-coo clock. A down economy will have a higher death count than a virus that only kills less than 1% of infected at most!

Below is a link to a Lancet study that attributes half a million otherwise preventable cancer deaths to the 2008 financial crisis. That is from cancer alone! Not to mention suicides and a slew of other deaths that can be directly attributed to a declining economy and staggering unemployment rates. Unemployment rates during this time maxed out at 10.8% officially. We are currently at three times that rate with nearly 30% unemployment at the time of writing this.
-10.8% unemployment rate Bureau of Labor and Statistics https://www.bls.gov/spotlight/2012/recession/pdf/recession_bls_spotlight.pdf

We need to leave a better world for our children and our children's children. We are being cornered by design. Small and medium businesses are being destroyed because of our compliance! This is insanity! It's time to turn off their news channels because they have lost all credibility.

From the top down, our perception is being guided by a narrative that is mostly false. We should scrutinize these outlets because after all, aren't they the ones that came up with the term "fake news" to discredit real, independent journalism? Thank god there are still real journalists dedicated to reporting the truth.

-Lancet study 500,000 preventable cancer deaths attributed to 2008 financial crisis: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/25/financial-crisis-caused-500000-extra-cancer-death-according-to-l/
-12 experts question coronavirus panic: https://www.globalresearch.ca/12-experts-questioning-coronavirus-panic/5707532

An Excuse for a Cashless Society

There are many different companies calling for cashless transactions after The World Health Organization issued a statement demonizing cash as it could be a medium for carrying the Covid-19 virus.

The problem with a cashless society is that once all currency is moved to an electronic app like Wechat, the powers that be will have the ultimate say on what you can and cannot spend your money on. They would have the ability to shut off dissidents of the system spending abilities, thereby forcing them to be shunned by society from normal purchases (like food and electronic bill transactions.)

-Chick Fil-A banning cash https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/some-chick-fil-a-stores-are-banning-cash-in-favor-of-the-company-app-after-who-says-bills-could-further-spread-the-coronavirus/ar-BB12CYBc?li=BBnb7Kw
-WHO warns bank notes could be spreading Coronavirus https://finance.yahoo.com/news/who-world-health-organisation-coronavirus-banknotes-warning-111019361.html
-WeChat Pay https://pay.weixin.qq.com/index.php/public/wechatpay

Stifling of Independent Thoughts and Discussions

Major players in the digital media world are making major efforts to restrict any discussions that oppose the official narrative of the Coronavirus. Facebook (Instagram), Vimeo, Twitter and Google have taken down videos that oppose 'official reports' surrounding Coronavirus. They have deleted accounts with hundreds of thousands of users. This notion that the official truth is the only truth is an insult to our intelligence.

Although I disagree with this censorship, it is their right as a corporation to choose how they wish to operate. But it is our right to withdraw from using their service. The time is ripe for third party companies to rise up with a censorship free platform to replace these behemoths.

Our Government Has a Known History of False Flag attacks

A false flag, if I recall the origin story correctly was when a pirate ship would sail in the waters near a specific governing body of land (i.e. Britain) and hang the flag of that governing body only to switch it to the Jolly Roger flag upon attacking another ship to prevent them from fleeing or getting prepared for the impending attack. A false flag in current terms extends beyond its navy definition. Dictionary.com defines this as: "an intentional misrepresentation, especially a covert political or military operation carried out to appear as if it was undertaken by another party."

Allow me to quote an article by Caitlyn Johnstone regarding the false flag surrounding the Gulf of Tonkin Incident:

"In 2005 a declassified historical study by the NSA revealed that one of the two incidents which were used to propel America into the disastrous Vietnam War happened the opposite of the way it was reported to have happened, and the second of the two incidents did not happen at all. The allegation that there were “deliberate” and “unprovoked” attacks upon the US Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin on August 2 and August 4 of 1964 was solemnly affirmed by President Johnson, which led to the swift passage of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution authorizing full presidential authority to commit US military power to the Vietnamese intervention.

In reality the August 2 incident was not in any way “unprovoked”, and it was in fact America’s USS Maddox which fired upon North Vietnamese boats first. On August 4 there was no engagement with any ships whatsoever, with Johnson privately admitting a year later that “For all I know, our navy was shooting at whales out there.”"
Damning, indeed.

I also want to quote an article I read recently entitled 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks.

"(23) Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.

(24) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

(25) In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.

(26) The U.S. Department of Defense even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: “The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro’s subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo.”

(27) The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

(28) A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists."

If this is what the US government was capable of at very high levels during the 1950's and 60's; imagine what atrocities they are secretly responsible for since. Time will tell as more and more documents become declassified as the years go on. Something we must protect is the right to request information through Freedom of Information Act.
-History of False Flag Attacks https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/never-forget-the-us-government-has-a-known-history-of-using-false-flags-1e08d6543d0c
-Facebook, Twitter, Google Take Steps to Stop the Spread of Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-twitter-google-steps-stop-spread-coronavirus-conspiracy/story?id=68665933
False Flag Definitionhttps://www.dictionary.com/e/pop-culture/false-flag/

London Real Interview Censored From All Major Digital Outlets

This next link is the single most important link you can take out of this email. Please watch it. It has been BANNED from being shared in instagram DM's and posts, pulled off youtube, facebook, vimeo and many other outlets. By major outlets censoring this video, it gives the information contained within it a lot more validity.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/567418/david-icke-live-london-real-today-330pm-uk

Extremely Creepy Foreshadowing of Covid-19 Pandemic During Opening Ceremony at 2012 London Olympic Games

This was the opening ceremony at London's Olympic Games in 2012. Just watch: youtube.com/watch?v=T69vHwovgcI&t=6s

I have officially turned off my Television because real life just got a lot more interesting than any fictional story I've ever heard of.

What Can We Do?

Please forward this email to your friends and family members. Print out this letter, if you have the means to, and circulate it amongst your community. You are welcome to use this work, repost, etc at your will. Just credit me with authorship (details at the end)

We need to have a dialogue as a world within our respective countries. We need to hold meetings in our town halls. We need to assemble and figure out a plan of action to stop this medical and economic tyranny.

If you are interested in my idea for a plan please read this free PDF by Gene Sharp entitled "From Dictatorship to Democracy" Published in 1993 by the Albert Einstein Institution. It was the conceptual framework for a company called 'Otpur' that was founded by a pair of Serbian teenagers after successfully using the peaceful tactics in Sharps' writings to overthrow Slobadan Milosevic.

Subsequently, the Serbian teens were hired by the US government to sponsor several color revolutions for regime change in the middle east and Africa. Although, I disagree with how they ended up becoming rich and furthering the west's agenda of foreign policy, I would like to point out how powerful guidance from this document really is. Definitely worth the read.

-Otpur documentary youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
-From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp https://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FDTD.pdf

Peaceful is the only way. If you overthrow with violence you eventually become what you were fighting. Peaceful, non compliance. We must police ourselves, like the loyal nine did in 1765, and be diligent in not being co-opted.
-Loyal nine https://www.bostonteapartyship.com/loyal-nine

Our elected officials have done nothing to alter our course. We must kick them out and elect our neighbors. We must take power from the federal level and put it back at the state level. I applaud people like Robert F. Kennedy Jr who is leading the charge against bureaucrat Bill Gates. I applaud doctors, epidemiologists and others who have come out to speak against this.

I want to leave you with a quote.. "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" -Albert Camus

Be Vigilant. Be safe. Be Smart. Don't let them tread on us.

Anthony Basile
AnthonyJBasile@gmail.com
DeadHeatHipHop.com

Drummond
04-26-2020, 03:39 PM
For starters, this was forwarded to me from a good friend. Another one of his friends is the writer of this. They play some stuff musically together (rap and reggae type stuff I believe).

No matter how you feel about it, it's written very well and contains a lot of information within.

I personally don't subscribe to the more conspiracy type stuff, 9/11 & some of the false flag tagged stuff.

Nonetheless, it still contains a wealth of information, a good read!!

---

April 25, 2020

To my family, friends, fellow countrymen and patriots:

Pardon the filibuster, but I am writing this email as a very concerned New Yorker that cares about the well being of my fellow Americans as well as those people of other countries around the world. This letter comes from a place of love. Love for my country. Love for the human race and love for our ancestors that spilled blood for us to specifically inherit our freedoms.

The majority of people I have reached out to and spoken with since quarantine started, most of us agree something strange is afoot. We are fighting against a seemingly invisible enemy and are seeing unprecedented top down authoritarian control in almost every country, every province, every state, every city, every town, municipality and every where we look. I don't know if many of you understand the magnitude of what is at stake, here.

(I tried to include source links where I could. Please read this email in full. Informing yourself is the single most important thing you can do with your free time right now.)

My Background

My name is Anthony. I am a musician. I have two degrees in music business and one degree from a technical school on top of that. I have experience in the medical field as a diagnostic medical sonographer in echocardiography, vascular and transcranial modalities. I am a direct descendent of Stonewall Jackson. My great uncle, Dr. Ephraim Brevard penned the first Declaration of Independence (The Mecklenburg Declaration) and does not get credit for it outside of North Carolina state-taught curriculum. I identify with neither side of the left/right paradigm. I have no agenda with what I am about to speak on, other than that burning desire inside of me to have all of our people live free. I am a firm constitutionalist that believes in equality for all. I am from New Rochelle, which is ironically ground zero for Coronavirus in the United States; but it is also home of the Thomas Paine Cottage. Thusly, I decided to title this body of work:

With that said, I have been spending a fair amount of my time during quarantine reading, thinking and researching about the inaccuracies of the numbers of cases and deaths associated with Covid-19 being reported on by mainstream news outlets. I have also further looked into the rtPCR tests that are being used to diagnose Covid-19 (and in many cases no testing is being used at all, just classifying cases based on a description of the symptoms by the patient).

I am going to present only facts within this email. That is very important to understand as we go through this. Please look at every link and every source. I encourage you to cross reference via other sources. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

198 people became acutely ill with respiratory symptoms (pneumonia) at Wuhan Seafood Market in China. Poison from contaminated meats was never considered to be the cause and never investigated. This is a quote from the first paper called "Discovery of a novel coronavirus associated with the recent pneumonia outbreak in humans and it's potential bat origin" from the group that claims to have identified this new coronavirus..

"The disease was determined as viral induced pneumonia by clinicians according to clinical symptoms and other criteria including body temperature rising, lymphocytes and white blood cells increasing, new pulmonary infiltrates (which just means fluid and congestion in the lungs) on chest radiography (x-ray), and no obvious improvement upon three days of antibiotic treatment. It appears that most of the early cases had contact history with the original seafood market.."

Discovery of a novel coronavirus associated with the recent pneumonia outbreak in humans and it's potential bat origin: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.22.914952v2.full.pdf

They seemed to be eager to classify this illness as a virus very fast. So here's what they did: They took only 7 out of the 198 patients who were sick and then:
1) They collected bronchoalvelolar (lung) fluid and other samples. They extracted this lung fluid and they did not first try to find a virus in there and separate it out and purify it. they instead..
2) Found and separated genetic material from the sample. What they found was some RNA. In our bodies, at any given time there are free genetic materials circulating around our blood and various fluids. There are also genetic materials contained in various types of structures like vesicles, normal bacteria, etc. Then they

So, before they have proven anything, they already developed a test without answering a fundamental question, what is the source of that genetic material?

PCR tests amplify RNA, not DNA. The test does not test for the virus itself, it tests for a sequence of RNA. That sequence of RNA may be present in a virus but it may also be present because of a laundry list of other things.

We don't understand the relationship between what we're looking for and that RNA sequence. So you can see the flaw in looking for something that is only associated with that virus and not the virus itself. In other words, if we were able to take people that were ill with this pandemic pneumonia, take their lung fluid and from that, purify out a virus particle that we can identify. Then take the genetic material right from that particle, we would have a pure sample of only these particles. Thus, a gold standard would be born. The way you would test this rtPCR is by having a group of sick patients and a group of healthy patients. Then perform both tests on each of those patients and compare results of rtPCR test against the gold standard test. This would help create a calculable error rate because no test is perfect. It is very important to have that control group because that control group would not have the virus present at all and should have a negative PCR test.

So we're using a test that potentially has a very high false positive rate. Covid-19 has never been purified and visualized. It has only been visualized once, in vivo (in humans), not in vitro (extracted cell tissue in a petri dish). These rtPCR tests have no gold standard to test against, thereby the accuracy of the test is unknown!

I then came across a now retracted peer-reviewed article from NCBI in which Kary Mullis, the inventor of PCR testing was quoted as saying..

“Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves [(29), p. 3].

We are being duped because the rtPCR tests are in fact being used quantitatively when this methodology, from the inventor of the tests own admission is unsuited for estimating numbers.

-Dr. Kaufmann explaining why PCR tests are fundamentally flawed: youtube.com/watch?v=0YvNRno-JB8

Death Certificates

Inquiring minds want to know are the reported deaths from Covid-19 truly deaths from Covid-19? So we need to talk about death certificates as they are the most basic source of information about mortality.

Few people know how much individual power and leeway is given to the physician, coroner or medical examiner signing the death certificate. More often than they want to admit, they don't know with certainty the cause of death when they fill out death certificates. Autopsies are rarely performed and even when done, the actual cause of death is not always clear. Physicians make their best guess and fill out the form. Then that listed cause of death is entered into a vital records databank that is used for statistical analysis that then gives out inaccurate numbers. Then those inaccurate numbers become accepted as factual information even though much of it is false.

So even before we were presented with Covid-19; death certificates were based on assumptions and educated guesses that go unquestioned. There is no universal definition of Covid-19 death. The Center for Disease Control stated on its website that "Mortality data includes both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of Covid-19." That means they are counting speculative guesses and actual cases the same. They automatically overestimate the real case numbers and death numbers by their own admission, because they are also doing this with cases. So let's say patient X goes into a hospital and says I think I have Covid-19. That patient is counted as a case of Covid-19 even before testing.

About 60% of people die in hospitals in the US. Prior to Covid-19, in a hospital you were more likely to get a better estimation as to the cause of death because hospitals have physical exam findings, labs, etc used to monitor patients that will help make a better call from a doctor's perspective. But even those that die in a hospital, the cause of death is not always clear in those with multiple health conditions (immunocompromising issues).

There are also unclear causes of deaths in ambulances. We don't know sometimes the cause of death because the patient has died before the incident could be evaluated.

The true cause of death in the other 40% of the population is generally unknown. This includes people that die in their homes, in nursing homes or peacefully in their sleep. The death certificate is filled out with the best educated guess. It is not acceptable to list old age as the cause of death although that may be more accurate at times than what is listed on the death certificate instead. A doctor, for example, is allowed to list atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease as a cause of death and that may be their best guess in a lot of these cases. But who actually knows with 100% certainty? No one. Only God.

In this other 40% of the population that dies outside of a hospital, a mortician can take the word of a relative with no medical background and list it as the official cause of death and that will go unquestioned. According to Dr. Bucacek, this happens often in urban areas, country towns and rural areas. In this case, an accurate cause of death may not matter so much. But in the climate of today, when governments are making massive changes that encroach on our constitutional rights, it becomes pretty damn important when these decisions are based on inaccurate statistics!

The CDC states "The assumption of Covid-19 can be made even without testing. Based on assumption alone, the death can be reported to the public as another Covid-19 Casualty."

The March 24, 2020 National Vital Statistics System memo states "The rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in Covid-19 being the underlying cause of death more often than not."

The CDC states on their website "The death numbers are preliminary and have not been confirmed."

Steven Schwartz, national director of the Division of Vital Statistics says an answer to the question as stated in the organizations Covid-19 alert "Should Covid-19 be recorded on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?" Steven Schwartz explained "Covid-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused, or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death."

Fact: Covid-19 death and assumed death by Covid-19 are not the same thing. Those who passed away from something else and had an incidental finding of Covid-19 positivity are classified as having died from Covid-19. Dying with Covid-19 is not the same as dying from Covid-19.

-Dr. Bucacek speaks on death certificates and the exponentially flawed death numbers related to Covid-19: youtube.com/watch?v=zBw1ynpDANQ
-Dr. Jensen How honest is the Covid-19 count?: youtube.com/watch?v=lsRay1wInBg&t=88s
-CDC website how they count Covid-19 cases https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2F coronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcases-in-us.html
-CDC death assumptions https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-cdc-confesses-to-lying-about-covid-19-death-numbers
National Vital Statistics System Memo March 24, 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
CDC Guidance for Certifying Covid-19 Deaths https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-1-Guidance-for-Certifying-COVID-19-Deaths.pdf

KFF.org reports in their article entitled "A Look at the $100 Billion for Hospitals in the CARES Act"

"The $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act contains a vast array of spending provisions, including an additional $100 billion for the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund. This new funding is designed to provide an influx of money to hospitals and other health care entities responding to the coronavirus pandemic. This $100 billion averages out to about $108,000 per hospital bed in the United States.

Hospitals across the country clearly need additional resources as they struggle to treat the surge of COVID-19 patients and prepare for a spike in patient load. The $100 billion fund was established to help hospitals ramp up quickly, in response to new demands, giving the Secretary of Health and Human Services broad discretion over how the $100 billion fund will be distributed, although it is not yet clear how these funds will be allocated.

Here’s what we do know. The Secretary is to provide funding as quickly as possible, and hospitals can apply for money for a range of coronavirus-related expenses, including construction of temporary structures and medical supplies. Hospitals cannot use this funding for expenses for which they will receive or are seeking other reimbursement. Non-profit and for-profit hospitals may be eligible for funds, and potentially other entities may receive funding, if they diagnose, test or provide care for COVID-19 patients."
So, in other words, this bailout package included monetary incentives for hospitals to claim more cases in both the living and the dead. I think I can speak for everyone reading this when I say.. What the fuck?

Italy's Prime Minister even came out and said, according to Bloomberg, that 99% of the deaths in Italy were in people with 1, 2, 3 or even 4 immunocompromising health conditions.

-A Look at the $100 billion for Hospitals in the CARES Act https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-policy-watch/a-look-at-the-100-billion-for-hospitals-in-the-cares-act/
-Dr. Jensen, Minnesota State Senator and Practicing Doctor being interviewed by Fox News: youtube.com/watch?v=4kId_Di-wZA
-Italy's Prime Minister stating patients who perished had 1,2,3 and sometimes 4 immunocompromising illnesses: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

Then I started looking at 'total mortality rates' across the country, here in the US. The number of deaths have not changed at all compared to previous years. We are seeing roughly an average of 50,000-55,000 deaths per week steadily throughout the past 10 years. Please look for yourself on the CDC's own website (the column to pay attention to is total deaths):

Therefore, there has been a hierarchical, top down chain of command coupled with medicare incentives encouraging doctors to label patients with Covid-19 ($13,000 awarded for any patient diagnosed with Covid-19 and an additional $39,000 for each patient put on a ventilator) that is ultimately just reclassifying deaths from other illnesses. I reference the above link to total deaths and no anamolous increase present.

The World Health Organization was given a 10 billion dollar donation by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates also contributed 79 million dollars to Imperial college in 2020 alone! (Imperial College and Neil Ferguson are the researchers who lobbied governments to shut down the global economy based on computer models that were wrong.) Interesting side note, Bill Gates owns stake in all the companies developing a vaccine for Covid-19.

What's more, Imperial College is responsible for falsely hyping the Swine Flu epidemic, Ebola, and rarely spoken about in the US, the UK foot and mouth viral outbreak (which based on only 2,000 cases, authorities forced the slaughter of 6 million cattle in an effort to stop the spread and subsequently drove a lot of working farmers out of business).

The CDC also received Bill and Melinda Gates' funding at the tune of $100 million dollars on February 5th, 2020. This creates an unfathomable conflict of interest for these institutions that should never take private funding to begin with.

-Foot and Mouth: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2007/08/labs-suspected-foot-and-mouth-crisis
-Grants given to Imperial College via Gates Foundation: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database#q/k=imperial%20college
-Bill gates calling for a national tracking system as a result of pandemic: https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/03/18/bill-gates-calls-for-national-tracking-system-for-coronavirus-during-reddit-ama/#32ed9d476a72
-Gates $10b donation: https://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/01/29/davos.bill.gates.donates/index.html
-Gates, CDC $100m donation https://www.forbes.com/sites/tracywang/2020/02/05/billionaire-philanthropist-bill-gates-announces-100-million-commitment-to-fight-coronavirus-global-health-crisis/#3d1141a220be

Tedros, Director of the World Health Organization, was accused of covering up Cholera epidemics in his home country of Ethiopia where he served as the minister of health prior to being recruited for his position at WHO. Tedros is not a medical doctor. Oh, did I mention he is also a marxist belonging to Tigrayan People's Liberation Front (TPLF) which is listed in the global terrorism database? You can't make this shit up! The World Health Organization is not to be trusted. Yet, they have been setting health policies around the world for some time, now. I am including in the links below the ideology of the TPLF.

-Tedros Cholera: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/health/candidate-who-director-general-ethiopia-cholera-outbreaks.html
-Tedros Marxist: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/10/5-shocking-facts-about-who-chief-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus/
Tracking Terrorism: TPLF https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/tigray-peoples-liberation-front-tplf

Event 201 and PREDICT

It is also worth mentioning a few more things. The first being that a tabletop exercise was being run in October of 2019 hosted by Johns Hopkins University and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation called 'Event 201.' They specifically simulated the spread of a Novel Coronavirus right as there was a Novel Coronavirus spreading. Take this for face value.
Event 201: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

Secondly, the World Military Games were held in Wuhan, China in October of 2019. There were high ranking US military officials present. Take this for face value.

Thirdly, The PREDICT project was launched by U.S.A.I.D in response to the 2005 "Bird Flu" scare. PREDICT was an early warning pandemic program that specifically was working on detecting new viruses that could potentially jump between species. Quoting from the LA times article I link to below,

"Two months before the novel coronavirus probably began spreading in China, the Trump administration ended a $200 million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries how to detect and respond to such a threat."

"The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19."

"They also took blood samples from people in rural China, and learned that, in living among wildlife, they had been exposed to coronaviruses — a clear sign that, if those viruses spread easily among humans, they could take off. That “raised the red flag,” said Mazet."

“Coronaviruses were jumping easily across species lines and were ones to watch for epidemics and pandemics,” she said.

"The program also trained nearly 7,000 people across medical and agricultural sectors in 30 countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle East to help them detect deadly new viruses on their own. One of those labs was the Wuhan Institute of Virology — the Chinese lab that quickly identified SARS-CoV-2, Mazet said."

"The Wuhan lab received USAID funding for equipment, and PREDICT coordinators connected the scientists there with researchers in other countries in order to synchronize tracking of novel viruses before SARS-CoV-2."

"The project’s second funding cycle concluded on Sept. 30, 2019, less than two months before the new coronavirus probably began spreading. It was granted a zero-dollar six-month extension — through March 2020 — to write up final reports."

That's remarkable. The very program that was looking for and trying to identify these novel coronaviruses and other viral threats was shut down on Sep 30, 2019.

There is a Scott Ritter article that was featured on RT.com that I no longer can find through various search engines, but I have the quote that is of importance "Scientists were able to determine that the most recent common ancestor of the coronavirus can be dated back to as early as October 1st, 2019."

10/18/19: Wuhan Military Games began (with several high ranking US military officials attending)

How extremely coincidental that right after funding was cut, the virus appeared. All of these things just happened to line up at the exact same time. This reminds me of how NORAD failed on 9/11 and the other catastrophic failures that enabled a successful terrorist strike that killed 3,000+ people between New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.

LA times confirming that funding for the PREDICT project was cut by Trump Administration: https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-04-02/coronavirus-trump-pandemic-program-viruses-detection
James Corbett: Lies, Damned Lies and Coronavirus Statistics: youtube.com/watch?v=k1trzdmwR2M
Snopes Fact Check on firing the pandemic response team: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fire-pandemic-team/
NORAD failure on 9/11: https://www.whiteoutpress.com/9-11-report-blames-norad-general-for-failures-cover-up/

The Rockefeller Foundation's 2010 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development'

Probably the most frightening piece of research I have come across is the 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development' published in 2010 by the Rockefeller Foundation, in which they go on to describe four different scenarios. One being "Lock Step" Here is an excerpt from page 19:

"..China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

This is written in past tense but make no mistake, lock step is playing out right before our eyes. You can rest assured that a Chinese style surveillance grid coupled with an app and digital vaccine certificates will be attempting to make it's way around the world in the name of health and protecting the people of various countries.

PDF version of 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development' by The Rockefeller Foundation (2010): http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

Tech Companies Fueling the Fire

Tech companies are lobbying lawmakers to beef up the already over reaching surveillance apparatus by trying to convince them we need thermal imaging installed to detect body temperatures from far away. Thereby, expanding the surveillance state that was introduced in the wake of 9/11. Bill Gates is even calling for digital vaccination certificates as a requirement for travel. This is all on top of a Digital ID push to end anonymity online.

-Tech Companies lobbying lawmakers https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeremybogaisky/2020/02/10/we-are-running-as-fast-as-we-can-coronavirus-sparks-surge-in-demand-for-infrared-fever-detection-equipment/#6c9a803760c9
-Bill Gates even called for vaccination certificates as a requirement for travel: https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/bill-gates-calls-for-vaccine-certificates-as-requirement-for-travel/
-Digital ID 2020 https://id2020.org/

Why Are We Completely Ignoring Farr's Law?

I wish to quote from an article by David Kirkpatrick that points out what I was thinking regarding Farr's Law of Epidemics famously observed by William Farr..

"..Subsequent countries will follow this same pattern, in what’s called Farr’s Law of Epidemics.

First formulated in 1840 and ignored in *every epidemic hysteria since, including the hysterics involving SARS and Ebola, Farr’s has been proven to be a trustworthy map in tracking new “epidemics”.

Farr’s Law of Epidemics states that epidemics tend to rise and fall in a roughly symmetrical pattern or bell-shaped curve. The flu season operates under the same curve. It rises in fall and descends in spring. That also has something to do with the weather.

Almost all respiratory viruses hate warm and moist weather.

That’s why flu dies out in America every year by May at the latest and probably why Latin America has reported only 25 coronavirus cases. The Philippines where it’s hot and humid has no confirmed cases of coronavirus."

It's fantastic to see someone else paying such close attention. If they try to put us in round two of quarantine come winter, tread very cautiously with any new information presented.

- Farr's Law https://medium.com/@davidpkirkpatrick/why-are-we-ignoring-farrs-law-of-epidemics-coronavirus-should-be-gone-by-summer-7782f3622c3a

-Attempting to answer why we are ignoring Farr's Law without taking into account what we know about the fudged numbers from case and death reports from Covid-19 http://www.honestcommonsense.co.uk/2020/04/coronavirus-and-farrs-law.html

I am weeping for my nation and all the nations around the world. This is worse than what is described in Orwell's book '1984' and is classic Hegelian dialect with a problem being presented to the public, a reaction of that narrative by the public being seen and heard, then a solution is imposed.

The cure is worse than the virus.. We need to stand up and do something. We need to open our businesses no matter what the government says. Never before have we intentionally crashed the world economy. It feels like we're living in a coo-coo clock. A down economy will have a higher death count than a virus that only kills less than 1% of infected at most!

Below is a link to a Lancet study that attributes half a million otherwise preventable cancer deaths to the 2008 financial crisis. That is from cancer alone! Not to mention suicides and a slew of other deaths that can be directly attributed to a declining economy and staggering unemployment rates. Unemployment rates during this time maxed out at 10.8% officially. We are currently at three times that rate with nearly 30% unemployment at the time of writing this.
-10.8% unemployment rate Bureau of Labor and Statistics https://www.bls.gov/spotlight/2012/recession/pdf/recession_bls_spotlight.pdf

We need to leave a better world for our children and our children's children. We are being cornered by design. Small and medium businesses are being destroyed because of our compliance! This is insanity! It's time to turn off their news channels because they have lost all credibility.

From the top down, our perception is being guided by a narrative that is mostly false. We should scrutinize these outlets because after all, aren't they the ones that came up with the term "fake news" to discredit real, independent journalism? Thank god there are still real journalists dedicated to reporting the truth.

-Lancet study 500,000 preventable cancer deaths attributed to 2008 financial crisis: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/25/financial-crisis-caused-500000-extra-cancer-death-according-to-l/
-12 experts question coronavirus panic: https://www.globalresearch.ca/12-experts-questioning-coronavirus-panic/5707532

An Excuse for a Cashless Society

There are many different companies calling for cashless transactions after The World Health Organization issued a statement demonizing cash as it could be a medium for carrying the Covid-19 virus.

The problem with a cashless society is that once all currency is moved to an electronic app like Wechat, the powers that be will have the ultimate say on what you can and cannot spend your money on. They would have the ability to shut off dissidents of the system spending abilities, thereby forcing them to be shunned by society from normal purchases (like food and electronic bill transactions.)

-Chick Fil-A banning cash https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/some-chick-fil-a-stores-are-banning-cash-in-favor-of-the-company-app-after-who-says-bills-could-further-spread-the-coronavirus/ar-BB12CYBc?li=BBnb7Kw
-WHO warns bank notes could be spreading Coronavirus https://finance.yahoo.com/news/who-world-health-organisation-coronavirus-banknotes-warning-111019361.html
-WeChat Pay https://pay.weixin.qq.com/index.php/public/wechatpay

Major players in the digital media world are making major efforts to restrict any discussions that oppose the official narrative of the Coronavirus. Facebook (Instagram), Vimeo, Twitter and Google have taken down videos that oppose 'official reports' surrounding Coronavirus. They have deleted accounts with hundreds of thousands of users. This notion that the official truth is the only truth is an insult to our intelligence.

Although I disagree with this censorship, it is their right as a corporation to choose how they wish to operate. But it is our right to withdraw from using their service. The time is ripe for third party companies to rise up with a censorship free platform to replace these behemoths.

Our Government Has a Known History of False Flag attacks

A false flag, if I recall the origin story correctly was when a pirate ship would sail in the waters near a specific governing body of land (i.e. Britain) and hang the flag of that governing body only to switch it to the Jolly Roger flag upon attacking another ship to prevent them from fleeing or getting prepared for the impending attack. A false flag in current terms extends beyond its navy definition. Dictionary.com defines this as: "an intentional misrepresentation, especially a covert political or military operation carried out to appear as if it was undertaken by another party."

Allow me to quote an article by Caitlyn Johnstone regarding the false flag surrounding the Gulf of Tonkin Incident:

"In 2005 a declassified historical study by the NSA revealed that one of the two incidents which were used to propel America into the disastrous Vietnam War happened the opposite of the way it was reported to have happened, and the second of the two incidents did not happen at all. The allegation that there were “deliberate” and “unprovoked” attacks upon the US Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin on August 2 and August 4 of 1964 was solemnly affirmed by President Johnson, which led to the swift passage of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution authorizing full presidential authority to commit US military power to the Vietnamese intervention.

In reality the August 2 incident was not in any way “unprovoked”, and it was in fact America’s USS Maddox which fired upon North Vietnamese boats first. On August 4 there was no engagement with any ships whatsoever, with Johnson privately admitting a year later that “For all I know, our navy was shooting at whales out there.”"
Damning, indeed.

I also want to quote an article I read recently entitled 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks.

"(23) Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.

(24) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

(25) In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.

(26) The U.S. Department of Defense even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: “The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro’s subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo.”

(27) The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

(28) A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists."

If this is what the US government was capable of at very high levels during the 1950's and 60's; imagine what atrocities they are secretly responsible for since. Time will tell as more and more documents become declassified as the years go on. Something we must protect is the right to request information through Freedom of Information Act.
-History of False Flag Attacks https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/never-forget-the-us-government-has-a-known-history-of-using-false-flags-1e08d6543d0c
-Facebook, Twitter, Google Take Steps to Stop the Spread of Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-twitter-google-steps-stop-spread-coronavirus-conspiracy/story?id=68665933
False Flag Definitionhttps://www.dictionary.com/e/pop-culture/false-flag/

London Real Interview Censored From All Major Digital Outlets

This next link is the single most important link you can take out of this email. Please watch it. It has been BANNED from being shared in instagram DM's and posts, pulled off youtube, facebook, vimeo and many other outlets. By major outlets censoring this video, it gives the information contained within it a lot more validity.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/567418/david-icke-live-london-real-today-330pm-uk

Extremely Creepy Foreshadowing of Covid-19 Pandemic During Opening Ceremony at 2012 London Olympic Games

This was the opening ceremony at London's Olympic Games in 2012. Just watch: youtube.com/watch?v=T69vHwovgcI&t=6s

I have officially turned off my Television because real life just got a lot more interesting than any fictional story I've ever heard of.

What Can We Do?

Please forward this email to your friends and family members. Print out this letter, if you have the means to, and circulate it amongst your community. You are welcome to use this work, repost, etc at your will. Just credit me with authorship (details at the end)

We need to have a dialogue as a world within our respective countries. We need to hold meetings in our town halls. We need to assemble and figure out a plan of action to stop this medical and economic tyranny.

If you are interested in my idea for a plan please read this free PDF by Gene Sharp entitled "From Dictatorship to Democracy" Published in 1993 by the Albert Einstein Institution. It was the conceptual framework for a company called 'Otpur' that was founded by a pair of Serbian teenagers after successfully using the peaceful tactics in Sharps' writings to overthrow Slobadan Milosevic.

Subsequently, the Serbian teens were hired by the US government to sponsor several color revolutions for regime change in the middle east and Africa. Although, I disagree with how they ended up becoming rich and furthering the west's agenda of foreign policy, I would like to point out how powerful guidance from this document really is. Definitely worth the read.

-Otpur documentary youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
-From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp https://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FDTD.pdf

Peaceful is the only way. If you overthrow with violence you eventually become what you were fighting. Peaceful, non compliance. We must police ourselves, like the loyal nine did in 1765, and be diligent in not being co-opted.
-Loyal nine https://www.bostonteapartyship.com/loyal-nine

Our elected officials have done nothing to alter our course. We must kick them out and elect our neighbors. We must take power from the federal level and put it back at the state level. I applaud people like Robert F. Kennedy Jr who is leading the charge against bureaucrat Bill Gates. I applaud doctors, epidemiologists and others who have come out to speak against this.

I want to leave you with a quote.. "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" -Albert Camus

Be Vigilant. Be safe. Be Smart. Don't let them tread on us.

Anthony Basile
AnthonyJBasile@gmail.com
DeadHeatHipHop.com

But this is impossible to judge. Impossible to assess objectively.

This bears requoting:

Conspiracy type stuff ... so, objectivity and adherence to truth is already thrown into question. To what extent is all this 'material' worth taking on face value ? Does it serve an agenda ?

Is it a mishmash of facts, half-truths, assumptive stuff, to further that agenda ? How on earth does anyone judge this, either in favour of Mr Basile, or against him ?

Dependng on whether or not the following link refers to the same Mr Basile ... here's another reason for questioning ...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2000-04-05-0004050182-story.html

state disciplinary board has recommended that defense attorney Anthony J. Basile of Chicago be suspended for at least two years after hearing testimony that he has repeatedly failed to appear in court, suffers from diseases that could affect his mental processes and abuses drugs.

"(Basile) . . . has demonstrated to the criminal courts, and to this Hearing Panel, that he is unable to function as a lawyer," according to a report by a three-member board of the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission. The agency handles grievances against the state's 75,000 licensed attorneys.

Among those who testified against Basile were Dr. Stafford C. Henry, a psychiatrist who said Basile told him he has AIDS and syphilis, both of which can affect brain functions, and Cook County Circuit Judge Michael Bolan, who said Basile has a reputation in the criminal courts building as "a drug user and buyer and that he would represent defendants in exchange for drugs."

The board recommended Monday that Basile be suspended for two years, after which he would have to apply to the Illinois Supreme Court for reinstatement, said James Grogan, chief counsel for the ARDC.

The Illinois Supreme Court may make a decision as early as next month, Grogan said.

Basile, 44, who represented himself during the proceeding, said he is "not too thrilled" about the board's report. "Obviously, I'm going to contest the findings," he said.

In its July complaint, the ARDC accused Basile of failing to appear in court to represent clients in nine cases between 1996 and 1999. The practice "caused an increase in backlog and showed a lack of respect for the legal system," according to Domenica Stephenson, an assistant state's attorney with the Cook County state's attorney's office, who testified before the board.

Henry, a psychiatrist for the Circuit Court, testified that Basile told him he has "difficulty retaining and remembering new information."

"(Basile's) psychiatric symptoms . . . stem from a depressive disorder, his use of cocaine and his AIDS-related dementia," Dr. Henry testified.

Basile said Henry's findings are "just unbelievable."

"I'm not saying there's not problems, but not like he said," Basile said. "If I have dementia, then half the population has got it."

Basile acknowledged that he has a problem with cocaine and said that he has undergone an evaluation for a treatment program. He denied trading legal services for drugs.

"I don't agree that I need to stop practicing at all," Basile said. "I know what I'm doing"

This is the same Anthony J Basile, or an entirely different one ? I can't say. I make no definite claims one way or the other. Is what the first Mr Basile claims for himself, independently verified, or is he just saying what he chooses to ?

But regardless, I do suggest that there's a lot here that needs to be questioned.

Of one thing I'm at least reasonably sure. Conspiracy theorists can be pretty much guaranteed to be doing what they are because they have an agenda they want their conspiracy stuff to serve. Which means that objectivity can be said goodbye to.

Hot Dogger
04-26-2020, 08:39 PM
A synopsis would've been nice.

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 11:29 AM
The other Basile is NOT one and the same. We all live in NY. His BIO is one of the first things you read, so clearly not one and the same.

Drummond
04-27-2020, 11:55 AM
The other Basile is NOT one and the same. We all live in NY. His BIO is one of the first things you read, so clearly not one and the same.

I did consider the location. Your Mr Basile was from New York; I knew that. 'Mine' was from Chicago. But I still questioned, because the link I found was almost 20 years old. I figured that it wouldn't exactly have been impossible for the Illinois Basile to reinvent himself and relocate to New York over that 20 year period.

An addle-minded, drug-ridden legal man, chucked out of his profession, very probably nursing a grudge, then reappearing elsewhere after a very appreciable time lag, armed with a penchant for conspiracy theories, and therefore, an active agenda motivating him to convince others of them ? It seemed credible.

But I'll take your word for it I'm wrong. Thank you.

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 12:37 PM
He has medical experience and speaks directly of testing and what it all means. Simple information for those in the medical field. His entire writing is far from all conspiracy. I felt some of it was myself, but the rest is simply factual and even has links to back it all up. I took out what I thought was the conspiracy stuff and I'll hit a few points at least.

This is just perspective and of course also factual. Folks can debate "authoritarian" and whether or not something "is afoot". Those are opinions of course.

There has been no doubt much inaccuracy with the numbers. The very doctors, hospitals & leaders have said so themselves. Part of it is collecting all of it into one perfect page, easier task then one would think. And then yes, absolutely, I don't doubt for a second that some will exaggerate numbers, omit certain things & others will outright lie. And how much, if any, may be about money?

Means not much to me, but reading it all makes sense. Anyone is free to disagree and/or post opposing information to dispute this testing and what rtPCR

Not all doctors and scientists are equal. And in time I think information becomes more and more accurate, or at least it should. But to prevent any such contagious viruses, there is always a rush to get cures. And if it's anything from China in the beginning of this, myself, I would consider any information to be BS until otherwise proven.

Ok, may make sense to some. Apparently simple stuff in the medical field, but all greek to this dirtbag dum dum! But anyone is free to explain better and/or dispute.

Now here, I don't know for sure anything about being duped or why a retraction of anything. But it's retrievable for anyone wanting to read, and of course more in the Youtube video. Again, while I like this writing, I'm open to others that may dispute this.

Death Certificates

Interesting. But has always been true to a large extent, as absolutely, not nearly everyone has an autopsy. Much of it is detailed as a patient goes along and then passes away, so not as much guessing. But more than ever now, and perhaps with a financial incentive somehow? Now THAT is a recipe for disaster!

It's always been preliminary and the data on most sites is always behind. Don't ask me how they plan on "confirming" anything down the road, especially with so many cremations now. Hope there are all perfect records. But again, with any financial incentive at all, could very well lead to not perfect records.

A fair amount of links for anyone interested. And it is a fact that they are different, no news there.

I agree here, WTF? Again, any incentive will and usually does lead to abuse. I'm not saying that every hospital out there is inflating numbers for financial gain either. But something worth pondering, and something worthy of folks knowing and tracking.

Seems like one common denominator around the world - the majority of deaths are tied to the elderly and compromised immune systems. The problem here has been the MSM and their FEAR bs that even I bit into. Very rarely was the discussion around those numbers, in order to maybe ease some fears out there. This is not to say that younger folks in perfect health can't get the virus. And also many many can simply carry the virus and not even really get sick.

Total mortality rate all the way around is similar. Again, facts are facts.

Something again definitely worth thinking about. Myself, I would like to think that hospitals and doctors would be above things like that, then I remember my 2 hour wait times as they make 4 appts for the same time, and my 500 dollar bandaid, and all the ripoff lab BS they nail you with without telling you. Believe it or not, even doctors like money and even doctors and all the other employees like to make more money. So with incentive there, I have little doubt that at least some will try to capitalize on that. We have already read stories of quite a few doctors reporting back this very thing!

All the money and donations are supported, and also public knowledge. I'm not even remotely sold on any conspiracy here. Perhaps others may have an interest. I think this one is just a coincidence as Gates is involved in nearly everything. And like he needs more money, and at his age? Is a weird conflict of interest though, and does show you why he's been so damn supportive and outspoken on all of this.

WAY too many mistakes by this guy, but then instead of them coming clean, they lie too, and way too much lying and covering up for China. And at least one of their leaders that I'm aware of KNEW the virus was able to go from human to human when they announced otherwise.

Don't even know what this is, never heard of it before. Likely just a coincidence. Still never even heard of it though.

No conspiracy for me, I don't bite. But timing in all of it is awfully coincidental.

The Ritter article is available if anyone has an interest, I read it from another link yesterday. Only the virus stuff was of any interest to me here, and only the coincidental part.

I can't say it's worse. But it's killing people anyway and no immunity being built up. Lots of medical reasons and common sense reasons as to why we need to get back to work and get the nation functioning again. Many will still stay home, as I will still do to a large extent here in NY. Everyone has their RIGHT of what they choose. And if others do choose to exercise their rights and go to church on Sunday (even if in car), earn money to feed their families & so many other things. Those that do venture out, of COURSE need to use common sense and take every precaution possible. Prevent sickness to themselves, prevent to others and protect any loved ones. I'll fully respect AND even help anyone still at home or choosing to do so or whatever, and I would just hope others would respect my decision and such, so long as I'm not bringing any harm towards them. Debatable of course. But it's being shown all over that folks that were out there the entire time seem to have a mortality rate about the same and less in some circumstances.

Not all false of course, but TONS PROVEN false, so...

Don't get me started, things being censored as usual all over social media. So a company using UV light had article posted on Youtube, was removed as don't dare support Trump!!

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 12:38 PM
I did consider the location. Your Mr Basile was from New York; I knew that. 'Mine' was from Chicago. But I still questioned, because the link I found was almost 20 years old. I figured that it wouldn't exactly have been impossible for the Illinois Basile to reinvent himself and relocate to New York over that 20 year period.

An addle-minded, drug-ridden legal man, chucked out of his profession, very probably nursing a grudge, then reappearing elsewhere after a very appreciable time lag, armed with a penchant for conspiracy theories, and therefore, an active agenda motivating him to convince others of them ? It seemed credible.

But I'll take your word for it I'm wrong. Thank you.

Nope, not just my word, it's factually not him. I can PROVE it further, but no need. Suffice to say, definitely not a lawyer and definitely never lived in Chicago!

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 12:41 PM
Btw - and regardless of his bio or what anyone may think...

the things mostly provided are FACTS and supported. I'm open to disputes to them.

Black Diamond
04-27-2020, 01:52 PM
A synopsis would've been nice.

Like you had anything better to do

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 02:08 PM

The entire thing took me like 10 minutes to read, tops. Of course if you also like to visit the supporting links like I do, then of course longer. But I looked at all of it as a bunch of little pieces individually added into one email. It's not one continuing article, but of course all related to Covid-19. A synopsis would have been all over the field too. That's why I went back and cut them up individually to make the entirety look a little clearer.

But yepperoonis, for now we are all mostly on weird clocks and more time at home for now.... Plenty of time!

Drummond
04-27-2020, 02:18 PM
He has medical experience and speaks directly of testing and what it all means. Simple information for those in the medical field. His entire writing is far from all conspiracy. I felt some of it was myself, but the rest is simply factual and even has links to back it all up. I took out what I thought was the conspiracy stuff and I'll hit a few points at least.

This is just perspective and of course also factual. Folks can debate "authoritarian" and whether or not something "is afoot". Those are opinions of course.

There has been no doubt much inaccuracy with the numbers. The very doctors, hospitals & leaders have said so themselves. Part of it is collecting all of it into one perfect page, easier task then one would think. And then yes, absolutely, I don't doubt for a second that some will exaggerate numbers, omit certain things & others will outright lie. And how much, if any, may be about money?

Means not much to me, but reading it all makes sense. Anyone is free to disagree and/or post opposing information to dispute this testing and what rtPCR

Not all doctors and scientists are equal. And in time I think information becomes more and more accurate, or at least it should. But to prevent any such contagious viruses, there is always a rush to get cures. And if it's anything from China in the beginning of this, myself, I would consider any information to be BS until otherwise proven.

Ok, may make sense to some. Apparently simple stuff in the medical field, but all greek to this dirtbag dum dum! But anyone is free to explain better and/or dispute.

Now here, I don't know for sure anything about being duped or why a retraction of anything. But it's retrievable for anyone wanting to read, and of course more in the Youtube video. Again, while I like this writing, I'm open to others that may dispute this.

Interesting. But has always been true to a large extent, as absolutely, not nearly everyone has an autopsy. Much of it is detailed as a patient goes along and then passes away, so not as much guessing. But more than ever now, and perhaps with a financial incentive somehow? Now THAT is a recipe for disaster!

It's always been preliminary and the data on most sites is always behind. Don't ask me how they plan on "confirming" anything down the road, especially with so many cremations now. Hope there are all perfect records. But again, with any financial incentive at all, could very well lead to not perfect records.

A fair amount of links for anyone interested. And it is a fact that they are different, no news there.

I agree here, WTF? Again, any incentive will and usually does lead to abuse. I'm not saying that every hospital out there is inflating numbers for financial gain either. But something worth pondering, and something worthy of folks knowing and tracking.

Seems like one common denominator around the world - the majority of deaths are tied to the elderly and compromised immune systems. The problem here has been the MSM and their FEAR bs that even I bit into. Very rarely was the discussion around those numbers, in order to maybe ease some fears out there. This is not to say that younger folks in perfect health can't get the virus. And also many many can simply carry the virus and not even really get sick.

Total mortality rate all the way around is similar. Again, facts are facts.

Something again definitely worth thinking about. Myself, I would like to think that hospitals and doctors would be above things like that, then I remember my 2 hour wait times as they make 4 appts for the same time, and my 500 dollar bandaid, and all the ripoff lab BS they nail you with without telling you. Believe it or not, even doctors like money and even doctors and all the other employees like to make more money. So with incentive there, I have little doubt that at least some will try to capitalize on that. We have already read stories of quite a few doctors reporting back this very thing!

All the money and donations are supported, and also public knowledge. I'm not even remotely sold on any conspiracy here. Perhaps others may have an interest. I think this one is just a coincidence as Gates is involved in nearly everything. And like he needs more money, and at his age? Is a weird conflict of interest though, and does show you why he's been so damn supportive and outspoken on all of this.

WAY too many mistakes by this guy, but then instead of them coming clean, they lie too, and way too much lying and covering up for China. And at least one of their leaders that I'm aware of KNEW the virus was able to go from human to human when they announced otherwise.

Don't even know what this is, never heard of it before. Likely just a coincidence. Still never even heard of it though.

No conspiracy for me, I don't bite. But timing in all of it is awfully coincidental.

The Ritter article is available if anyone has an interest, I read it from another link yesterday. Only the virus stuff was of any interest to me here, and only the coincidental part.

I can't say it's worse. But it's killing people anyway and no immunity being built up. Lots of medical reasons and common sense reasons as to why we need to get back to work and get the nation functioning again. Many will still stay home, as I will still do to a large extent here in NY. Everyone has their RIGHT of what they choose. And if others do choose to exercise their rights and go to church on Sunday (even if in car), earn money to feed their families & so many other things. Those that do venture out, of COURSE need to use common sense and take every precaution possible. Prevent sickness to themselves, prevent to others and protect any loved ones. I'll fully respect AND even help anyone still at home or choosing to do so or whatever, and I would just hope others would respect my decision and such, so long as I'm not bringing any harm towards them. Debatable of course. But it's being shown all over that folks that were out there the entire time seem to have a mortality rate about the same and less in some circumstances.

Not all false of course, but TONS PROVEN false, so...

Don't get me started, things being censored as usual all over social media. So a company using UV light had article posted on Youtube, was removed as don't dare support Trump!!

Test attempt at posting. This site has repeatedly refused to take my reply to this.

Hot Dogger
04-27-2020, 02:21 PM

Hey, I got cans of tuna and peaches to open. That's important to me. ;)

It's an extensive collection of links and stories, thanks for posting it, Jim.

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 02:27 PM
Hey, I got cans of tuna and peaches to open. That's important to me. ;)

It's an extensive collection of links and stories, thanks for posting it, Jim.

Like I said, "I" don't like some of them, that doesn't mean they may not be interesting to others. I'm not a fan of conspiracies and/or news and such without good supporting links and such within. Not perfect at all, but not a bad collection and I like the fact that he took the time to supply as many links as possible.

And don't eat the tuna, it's spoiled! :)

Drummond
04-27-2020, 02:34 PM
Test attempt at posting. This site has repeatedly refused to take my reply to this.

OK ... I'm not blocked. Good.

Maybe the combined text of Jim's post, and my lengthy reply, was too large a chunk of text for the thread to take. I'll assume that's it.

I'll be damned if I'll retype all that lot again ! So I'll keep this short and far more incomplete.

Just in reply to this, then:

We are fighting against a seemingly invisible enemy and are seeing unprecedented top down authoritarian control in almost every country, every province, every state, every city, every town, municipality and every where we look. I don't know if many of you understand the magnitude of what is at stake, here.

'Unprecedented top down authoritarian control in almost every country'

This is pure conspiracy-theory stuff.

Why doesn't the writer make the smallest allowance for the fact that the way the US is run, is the exception in the world ? Almost all countries, including my own, run a model where 'authoritarian control' that's 'top down' (i.e control and power is concentrated at the top and it rules as an overriding authority over any others, making them subordinate) ... this IS normality !!

In the UK, for example, we have County Councils, Local Authority councils (overseeing cities or towns, or London boroughs). They make decisions for their jurisdictions on a daily basis. However ... it's always been true that a law passed at Westminster, or a command from a Government Minister or Department, have overriding authority.

Here, having a State Governor exercise power which isn't even countered by any Government seeing fit to ... that's an impossibility.

Many in the UK will think that your rogue Governors haven't been challenged because Trump has chosen not to ... not because there's any autonomy at work at State level.

Your Mr Basile has taken none of that into account. What he thinks is odd, is pure normality elsewhere. Conspiracy theory involved ... not.

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 03:16 PM
OK ... I'm not blocked. Good.

Maybe the combined text of Jim's post, and my lengthy reply, was too large a chunk of text for the thread to take. I'll assume that's it.

I'll be damned if I'll retype all that lot again ! So I'll keep this short and far more incomplete.

Why in the world you would even mention being potentially blocked is weird. Based on all the other times you have been blocked? :thumb: Doesn't happen and you know it. So why instantly thinking that is just odd to me.

It's not that it was the large block of text, but it's based on how long one takes to make their post.

Furthermore, you aren't the first to post about making a lengthy post over time, only to get logged out upon posting. Real easy fix - right in front of you at the bottom right of your post, you will see it update extremely periodically, as in quite often, auto-saving every post you make, including a title if you placed one in. If ever logged out, instantly put in your credentials at that screen and it should post anyway. If someone leaves that screen or goes to the homepage and then logs in, it won't post. But simply head back to thread, when about to make post, at the bottom left of the box will be an option to 'restore' your session. And even if you don't see the quick message that it's "auto saved", I assure you, it's doing so! Saves a LOT of headaches and why vbulletin addressed that years back.

This is pure conspiracy-theory stuff.

Your Mr Basile has taken none of that into account. What he thinks is odd, is pure normality elsewhere. Conspiracy theory involved ... not.

I note you first tried to go after the writer himself, as if that magically somehow changes the facts. Don't like the way he presents it? State so. Everyone presents differently. But I also not, that while trying different angles thus far - you're not addressing any of the supporting links and facts addressed within. As if you want to destroy the credibility without addressing the most important aspect. Hell, I should have supplied a bunch of the good links, and left his name out, what he likes to do and such. Cutting out ALL the links and supporting facts, leaving a tiny portion, which isn't even the facts presented. Again, I should have left his opinion out of it and added just the facts. They are easy separated, if one wants anyway. But anyway....

As I said throughout, anyone wanting to dispute the facts, have at it.

Drummond
04-27-2020, 04:31 PM
Why in the world you would even mention being potentially blocked is weird. Based on all the other times you have been blocked? :thumb: Doesn't happen and you know it. So why instantly thinking that is just odd to me.

I had no other explanation. I attempted to send my text no less than FIVE times.

It's not that it was the large block of text, but it's based on how long one takes to make their post.

Furthermore, you aren't the first to post about making a lengthy post over time, only to get logged out upon posting. Real easy fix - right in front of you at the bottom right of your post, you will see it update extremely periodically, as in quite often, auto-saving every post you make, including a title if you placed one in. If ever logged out, instantly put in your credentials at that screen and it should post anyway.

I know all this. My credentials, as you call them, were resubmitted, and correctly. They were sent. What I got back was a blank, white screen ... making me think that they'd been locked out.

So, with blank screen, I highlighted the remaining http address reflecting where my post should have gone (I assume). Pressed <ENTER>. It did nothing. My white screen persisted.

Total five times later, same result persisting, I closed the tab, retracked to the thread again, re-logged in AGAIN, saw I'd succeeded that time with my login, & then tried my test post. It worked. The rest you know.

If someone leaves that screen or goes to the homepage and then logs in, it won't post.

I did not leave the screen .. in fact, as I understood it, that was my problem. Once I did, I was free to re-log in.

But simply head back to thread, when about to make post, at the bottom left of the box will be an option to 'restore' your session. And even if you don't see the quick message that it's "auto saved", I assure you, it's doing so! Saves a LOT of headaches and why vbulletin addressed that years back.

Interesting. OK, then. Do you have your own log of what happened ? I'd appreciate feedback.

I note you first tried to go after the writer himself, as if that magically somehow changes the facts. Don't like the way he presents it? State so. Everyone presents differently. But I also not, that while trying different angles thus far - you're not addressing any of the supporting links and facts addressed within. As if you want to destroy the credibility without addressing the most important aspect. Hell, I should have supplied a bunch of the good links, and left his name out, what he likes to do and such. Cutting out ALL the links and supporting facts, leaving a tiny portion, which isn't even the facts presented. Again, I should have left his opinion out of it and added just the facts. They are easy separated, if one wants anyway. But anyway....

As I said throughout, anyone wanting to dispute the facts, have at it.

As I said, I tried to post a far longer, far more comprehensive reply than the one I ended up posting.

I also deny trying 'to go after the writer'. But, his contention was bogus. Sticking to the post you've seen, and what I confined myself to saying .. he was seeing international abnormality where none existed.

If his was a genuine mistake, which of course is possible, the nature of it was that he was too mired in seeing his idea of normality as that which the world in general should operate. In that, he was very mistaken.

The centralised authority model dominating all other agencies and authorities below it, and overruling them whenever that's preferred .. that is normality in places other than the US. I can't guarantee that's universally true, because I don't know. I can say that I don't, offhand, know of any other country on earth that operates quite as the US does.

The US is the exception. The rest of us do things differently.

If we in the UK had a rogue County Councillor who tried to reverse lockdown rules, (a) I doubt he'd have the authority to introduce it, and (b) if he tried it anyway, central Government would never stand for it. The Councillor would probably be fired for abusing his position. It might even become a police matter. Then, it'd be made clear to people that normal law and order was left intact and no change was in effect.

I've never once heard of a Councillor ever defying Central Government on central policy issues. I think it's an impossibility.

When the PM says lockdown rules remain, then, they do. End of story, until the decision is reversed in the future by someone qualified .. most probably it'd have to be the PM again.

Boris's speech, in full, telling us that the lockdown remains for the moment, at least, and exactly why it must .... & saying exactly what I've been arguing ...

... I think it's the best speech he's ever made. Impressive stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmAcmkypBMQ

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 05:05 PM
Interesting. OK, then. Do you have your own log of what happened ? I'd appreciate feedback.

No, everything saved is based on cookies and such. Perhaps saved somewhere in a SQL database, but nothing I can read. Things should work fine via mobil as well, as many do including myself at times, and no reported issues. But of course when you add in via a mobil, you now use an alternative mobil based browser, or an app perhaps, and another layer into connecting to the site. Personally, that's never happened to me before. If anyone else, they surely never told me so. And myself and others were posting throughout. If it was "error related" based on software, or hosting, then it would be in one of various logs. But nothing shows any recent errors. None at all in fact.

The US is the exception. The rest of us do things differently.

That much is true. We simply offer more freedom and rights than anywhere in the world. If folks see that as a problem for us, so be it. Ain't going to stop any of us individuals from fighting for our rights. I'm pretty confident that I can be outside and/or work my job - as well as and as protected as the local McDonalds cashier, or the guy giving change to those buying marijuana or even those recommending which vodka to drink and then ringing you up for it. We not only have RIGHTS, but believe it or not, we aren't quite as dumb as many have implied with not knowing how to wear a mask or to simply utilize common sense protections. Anyway, I won't make apologies for having more rights than others, nor will I for fighting for them and/or exercising them. If someone is afraid of us or our rights and our common sense and such, I don't think anyone in America nor even Trump would be upset if they banned all flights from us for now. I know I have no travel plans! :laugh: But to each their own in all manners I suppose.

When the PM says lockdown rules remain, then, they do. End of story, until the decision is reversed in the future by someone qualified .. most probably it'd have to be the PM again.

Understood and respect your way of life. I'm just thrilled I don't live in such a system. Just call it an opinion then. I prefer not to live anywhere or under laws that even remotely stink of a dictator, or government rule 'over' the people. Or a society in which everyone is reliant on the government for anything. That's me though, and again, I guess an opinion of what ones preference is.

And hell, you can lock me in a mansion somewhere miles away from the nearest person. Guaranteed safety throughout all of this. Guaranteed. BUT, if it meant I would no longer have many of the rights that I do now, all the same freedoms, or someone ruled over our land - my stance would be identical.

Drummond
04-27-2020, 05:49 PM
No, everything saved is based on cookies and such. Perhaps saved somewhere in a SQL database, but nothing I can read. Things should work fine via mobil as well, as many do including myself at times, and no reported issues. But of course when you add in via a mobil, you now use an alternative mobil based browser, or an app perhaps, and another layer into connecting to the site. Personally, that's never happened to me before. If anyone else, they surely never told me so. And myself and others were posting throughout. If it was "error related" based on software, or hosting, then it would be in one of various logs. But nothing shows any recent errors. None at all in fact.

OK, thanks.

There's maybe the chance that the problem lies with me. My regular computer died a couple of weeks ago, so I've turned to my backup .. an old Windows 8 machine. The original thinking was that I'd only use it until I got myself to a 'PC World' shop and bought a replacement, a purely temporary measure.

I reckoned without Covid-19 and our lockout. All computer shops are closed, and it's not easy to spot a UK-based company that's selling any at reasonable prices. Possibly Amazon's UK division is my answer.

That much is true. We simply offer more freedom and rights than anywhere in the world. If folks see that as a problem for us, so be it. Ain't going to stop any of us individuals from fighting for our rights. I'm pretty confident that I can be outside and/or work my job - as well as and as protected as the local McDonalds cashier, or the guy giving change to those buying marijuana or even those recommending which vodka to drink and then ringing you up for it. We not only have RIGHTS, but believe it or not, we aren't quite as dumb as many have implied with not knowing how to wear a mask or to simply utilize common sense protections. Anyway, I won't make apologies for having more rights than others, nor will I for fighting for them and/or exercising them. If someone is afraid of us or our rights and our common sense and such, I don't think anyone in America nor even Trump would be upset if they banned all flights from us for now. I know I have no travel plans! :laugh: But to each their own in all manners I suppose.

I'm not afraid of your rights, or the fact that you do things differently. That's not, nor ever has been, the point. My problem is where they'll lead.

If you viewed our PM's speech, you'll see that he considers we are at our maximum point of threat from Covid-19, right now. He's itching to relax lockdown rules, and to reopen our economy, but he feels that, right now, we don't dare to. It's just too early, the infection rate - he argues - could spike and become worse than it ever was, IF lockdown rules are relaxed right now.

He's convinced that ending lockdown will result in a massive resurgence of the virus. Tonight, the BBC produced statistics and models from our scientists, saying that now, the 'R' rate was below one ... meaning, one infection spreader statistically infects less than one person (around 0.7). The BBC presented a claim that at its worst, here, the 'R' rate reached 3, or, three infected from the one person initially infected.

They say if we relax lockdown now, this minute, they're expecting a reinfection spike raising 'R' to FOUR !!

The US is being punished more massively with infection and death rates than we have been ... apply our estimates to every State contemplating imminent relaxations. You risk an explosion of death and suffering dwarfing anything you've seen so far.

So tell me. What could persuade me to back you in wishing for your people to suffer such a fate ??

It's just not going to happen.

I understand your great need and drive towards exercising freedoms. I really do. But what kind of freedom is it, where the only winners from it are funeral parlours ?

The freedom to commit suicide, and on a grand scale. In my judgement, that's one really bad deal.

I say freedom to inflict death is no freedom at all. It's a bogus freedom. This is what certain rogue Governors are threatening some of your people with. My ideal response would be to have each of them arrested and charged with whatever offence best meets a scenario of a person trying to kill people en masse.

There shouldn't be a difficulty in understanding this ... the science is clear. Covid-19 needs to be beaten far more comprehensively before it's safe to relax measures designed to combat it.

I suppose, though, that I shouldn't try to be judgmental, should I ? If you're really that determined to risk wholesale death, needlessly, isn't that a choice you're free to make ? Who am I to interfere ?

I would take that point, but for one consideration. In all probability, the original Wuhan outbreak had more modest beginnings than any which your States may begin. Meaning that, you're not just threatening yourselves. You might just end up threatening ALL of us, EVERYWHERE.

Is a freedom to start a second pandemic a good one to exercise ?

Understood and respect your way of life.

Thanks for saying that.

I'm just thrilled I don't live in such a system. Just call it an opinion then. I prefer not to live anywhere or under laws that even remotely stink of a dictator, or government rule 'over' the people. Or a society in which everyone is reliant on the government for anything. That's me though, and again, I guess an opinion of what ones preference is.

I completely understand. I even respect your position. Under totally normal circumstances I might even be cheering you on.

But I tell you ... from my perspective, your rogue Governors threaten the world with suffering and death. With Wuhans Mark #2. All because they can't respect scientific realities and at least try to adapt !!

Normality does not, now, exist. What does exist must be adapted to. If it isn't ... light the blue touch paper, then run to the nearest hermetically sealed dome you can find. And pray. Hard.

And hell, you can lock me in a mansion somewhere miles away from the nearest person. Guaranteed safety throughout all of this. Guaranteed. BUT, if it meant I would no longer have many of the rights that I do now, all the same freedoms, or someone ruled over our land - my stance would be identical.

We'll never agree. I say, freedom to die is a negation of freedom. If you're dead, what freedom are you then experiencing ?

For myself, I want to be free to continue living. Boris, for me, points the way, and as someone who learned the hard way what the threat out there really is.

Kathianne
04-27-2020, 06:26 PM
OK, thanks.

There's maybe the chance that the problem lies with me. My regular computer died a couple of weeks ago, so I've turned to my backup .. an old Windows 8 machine. The original thinking was that I'd only use it until I got myself to a 'PC World' shop and bought a replacement, a purely temporary measure.

I reckoned without Covid-19 and our lockout. All computer shops are closed, and it's not easy to spot a UK-based company that's selling any at reasonable prices. Possibly Amazon's UK division is my answer.

I'm not afraid of your rights, or the fact that you do things differently. That's not, nor ever has been, the point. My problem is where they'll lead.

If you viewed our PM's speech, you'll see that he considers we are at our maximum point of threat from Covid-19, right now. He's itching to relax lockdown rules, and to reopen our economy, but he feels that, right now, we don't dare to. It's just too early, the infection rate - he argues - could spike and become worse than it ever was, IF lockdown rules are relaxed right now.

He's convinced that ending lockdown will result in a massive resurgence of the virus. Tonight, the BBC produced statistics and models from our scientists, saying that now, the 'R' rate was below one ... meaning, one infection spreader statistically infects less than one person (around 0.7). The BBC presented a claim that at its worst, here, the 'R' rate reached 3, or, three infected from the one person initially infected.

They say if we relax lockdown now, this minute, they're expecting a reinfection spike raising 'R' to FOUR !!

The US is being punished more massively with infection and death rates than we have been ... apply our estimates to every State contemplating imminent relaxations. You risk an explosion of death and suffering dwarfing anything you've seen so far.

So tell me. What could persuade me to back you in wishing for your people to suffer such a fate ??

It's just not going to happen.

I understand your great need and drive towards exercising freedoms. I really do. But what kind of freedom is it, where the only winners from it are funeral parlours ?

The freedom to commit suicide, and on a grand scale. In my judgement, that's one really bad deal.

I say freedom to inflict death is no freedom at all. It's a bogus freedom. This is what certain rogue Governors are threatening some of your people with. My ideal response would be to have each of them arrested and charged with whatever offence best meets a scenario of a person trying to kill people en masse.

There shouldn't be a difficulty in understanding this ... the science is clear. Covid-19 needs to be beaten far more comprehensively before it's safe to relax measures designed to combat it.

I suppose, though, that I shouldn't try to be judgmental, should I ? If you're really that determined to risk wholesale death, needlessly, isn't that a choice you're free to make ? Who am I to interfere ?

I would take that point, but for one consideration. In all probability, the original Wuhan outbreak had more modest beginnings than any which your States may begin. Meaning that, you're not just threatening yourselves. You might just end up threatening ALL of us, EVERYWHERE.

Is a freedom to start a second pandemic a good one to exercise ?

Thanks for saying that.

I completely understand. I even respect your position. Under totally normal circumstances I might even be cheering you on.

But I tell you ... from my perspective, your rogue Governors threaten the world with suffering and death. With Wuhans Mark #2. All because they can't respect scientific realities and at least try to adapt !!

Normality does not, now, exist. What does exist must be adapted to. If it isn't ... light the blue touch paper, then run to the nearest hermetically sealed dome you can find. And pray. Hard.

We'll never agree. I say, freedom to die is a negation of freedom. If you're dead, what freedom are you then experiencing ?

For myself, I want to be free to continue living. Boris, for me, points the way, and as someone who learned the hard way what the threat out there really is.

Actually, the big bolded is not quite true. Look at the death/million and you'll find the UK is quite a bit ahead of the US, even in true #s. One of the things our doctors are looking at is why NYC is so much higher in every measure than the rest of the country. WITHOUT NYC, our death/million is right around Germany's, again, much better than the UK.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop

World
+65,819
+4,287

USA (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/)
+20,883
+1,236

Spain (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/)
+2,793
+331

Italy (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/)
+1,739
+333

France (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/france/)
+3,742
+437

Germany (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/)
+664
+85

UK (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/)
+4,309
+360
N/A

Turkey (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/turkey/)
+2,131
+95

Iran (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/iran/)
+991
+96

Russia (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/russia/)
+6,198
+47

China (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/china/)
+3
+1

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 06:39 PM
More infections of course, larger population.

Mortality rate? Been posting this a bunch of times, so I know:

The USA sits at .05 and the UK is at .13 - so the mortality rate has actually been half of what it's been in the UK.

Kathianne
04-27-2020, 06:42 PM

The USA sits at .05 and the UK is at .13 - so the mortality rate has actually been half of what it's been in the UK.

I know that, but it seems Drummond is following something else, so I gave him the link with numbers. ;)

Kathianne
04-27-2020, 06:44 PM

I just edited to highlight the column he should check. No worry about decimals, easy to understand. ;)

jimnyc
04-27-2020, 07:03 PM
Tonight, the BBC produced statistics and models from our scientists, saying that now, the 'R' rate was below one

There shouldn't be a difficulty in understanding this ...

Interesting that the mcdonalds worker and other essential workers can magically survive! And again, instantly assuming a death sentence and other garbage. You keep going straight to death and never even address the endless precautions and PPE things discussed. Nope, just straight to death. Funerals, suicide on a grand scale, the death so bad that freedoms should be ripped up. Yeah, I don't think so. Forgive me if I feel I can utilize as much common sense as any essential worker out there. Forgive me for having a clue how masks work and a clue how effective they are.

You're like a broken record on the same thing and don't listen to a single word anyone is typing. No in betweens, either close up shop or it's death. No in betweens at CNN either, coincidentally. You reply to what you see fit. But most is ignored over and over, and anything other than house arrest is certain death and destruction. And I noticed another trend too - just some friendly advice - try more than the BBC, as it seems that's mainly all you refer to. I could be wrong there, only going by what you state when you offer your replies. Truly mean that friendly wise. I get news from an endless supply of sources and find all that is there to offer, and find all of the facts and such. Facts can be correct in multiple places, but more information is always better. I couldn't imagine getting the majority of my news from a single source. That's just me, maybe.

So I'll move forward with my bogus freedom, a dumb piece of parchment with little meaning & attempt to survive like the millions of essential workers out there already, with the right to work in whatever business that may be. But I'll be sure to print out reminders to edumeducate myself on common sense and precautions. And if that fails, and I die, sue my estate!

Drummond
04-27-2020, 08:01 PM
Interesting that the mcdonalds worker and other essential workers can magically survive! And again, instantly assuming a death sentence and other garbage. You keep going straight to death and never even address the endless precautions and PPE things discussed. Nope, just straight to death. Funerals, suicide on a grand scale, the death so bad that freedoms should be ripped up. Yeah, I don't think so. Forgive me if I feel I can utilize as much common sense as any essential worker out there. Forgive me for having a clue how masks work and a clue how effective they are.

You're like a broken record on the same thing and don't listen to a single word anyone is typing. No in betweens, either close up shop or it's death. No in betweens at CNN either, coincidentally. You reply to what you see fit. But most is ignored over and over, and anything other than house arrest is certain death and destruction. And I noticed another trend too - just some friendly advice - try more than the BBC, as it seems that's mainly all you refer to. I could be wrong there, only going by what you state when you offer your replies. Truly mean that friendly wise. I get news from an endless supply of sources and find all that is there to offer, and find all of the facts and such. Facts can be correct in multiple places, but more information is always better. I couldn't imagine getting the majority of my news from a single source. That's just me, maybe.

So I'll move forward with my bogus freedom, a dumb piece of parchment with little meaning & attempt to survive like the millions of essential workers out there already, with the right to work in whatever business that may be. But I'll be sure to print out reminders to edumeducate myself on common sense and precautions. And if that fails, and I die, sue my estate!

Back to the abusive tone, I see. Seems you have a need for it.

In my posting, I didn't treat you that way. I tried for civility and decency. Here's what I get back.

Very well. Here's a reply you'll love to ignore, or maybe just ridicule some more.

Very simply .. there's no reasoning with you.

I give you facts and perspectives, but you'll not listen to any of it. I'm telling you .. it's way too early for either your society or mine to relax our lockdowns. Practicality needs to matter, but to you, it doesn't.

Not to you. Not to certain Governors. There's a reality which, because it is reality, cannot be ignored.

But you're trying to, regardless.

If I can't reason with you, then I can't. No point in trying any more, obviously.

So let's just sit back, see events evolve, and what the result of it all turns out to be.

May you like what you find.

And, may I survive it.

End of discussion.

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 09:17 AM
*bump*

I know Drummond would want to see the figures by country. He thought the US was burning with the virus, when actually the US lags in per capita deaths compared to UK, even with NYC included. If NYC is removed from US per capita deaths, it is down around Germany's.

Americans may not salute orders, but they are pretty good at protecting themselves, since they can quickly see the problem between 'masks only work for medical people.' That is insane. Then it became 'they all need to be saved for medical workers.' Again, phooey. They'll make their own.

No hand sanitizer? Make your own.

Smokers seem less susceptible to the virus, which is weird when it's a respiratory disease; people will by patch or chew the gum.

One doesn't have to exercise their liberties and be a fool. Could be the fools are those that don't know when to safely leave or know they are vulnerable and stay put.

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 09:34 AM
Back to the abusive tone, I see. Seems you have a need for it.

I wanted to address this quickly and then hopefully let it go and behind us.

Yes, I was a different tone. I apologize for that. I truly don't want to go negative with you and have always had an immense amount of respect for you. So again, you have my apologies. I will sometimes get quite heated about a subject I am so passionate about.

The things that made me lash out were the demanding of yourself being correct. Folks should respect one another's words. Then it felt like I kept on repeating a thought process, and it seemingly just continue being ignored. That was the common sense PPE / certain death.

Demand I'm wrong and you are correct. Minimize and more or less stepped on our COTUS, even if it was "temporary". Step on all of our freedoms and also minimize. It FELT to me like it was your way or the highway, that anything other than your view was wrong. Again, that's how I felt and saw things - but folks often get more irritated than others at simple writings of others. So perhaps I was maybe even off base a tad, but that's simply how it made me feel was all. So when I feel like I may be being attacked or minimized, or that of our countries freedoms and rights, I will often lash out, even if it's admittedly improper and unfair. Hence me having to make a few apologies over the years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2020, 09:42 AM
Several time I've had problems posting and especially so in my sending my replies to private messages that I have gotten.
This has plagued me for at least 3/4 weeks now . I oft have to log out, then log back in to correct it.
Always thought that it is only on my end- on my comp , perhaps a virus, bug -something.
As some of my comp protection recently expired and I did not take any steps to enhance it.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2020, 09:49 AM
Shoot me if you want -but-- I simply got to say this,
I wish my two great friends, both very respected,intelligent gentlemen would stop- simply agree to disagree and cease in this unwinnable confrontation.
So start shooting if you please, I will go hide in the very thick woods around my house with my longbow and a couple dozen razor tipped arrows.
As *SILENCE* and Accuracy just might win the day... ;) ;) --Tyr

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 09:57 AM
I wish my two great friends, both very respected,intelligent gentlemen would stop- simply agree to disagree and cease in this unwinnable confrontation.
So start shooting is you please, I will go hide in the very thick woods around my house with my longbow and a couple dozen razor tipped arrows.

Yups, I'm hoping I just did just that. I never wanted to "fight" about anything. I'm more than happy to agree to disagree. As stated, not everyone needs to feel the things I stated are correct. Folks should be more than respected if they choose to stay home or do differently than myself. Folks can have opposing viewpoints, but when it comes to opinions on things like this, they shouldn't be dismissed and such, especially among friends. Shit happens when passionate about things, and especially a worldwide invisible menace.

Drummond
04-28-2020, 10:30 AM
I wanted to address this quickly and then hopefully let it go and behind us.

Yes, I was a different tone. I apologize for that. I truly don't want to go negative with you and have always had an immense amount of respect for you. So again, you have my apologies. I will sometimes get quite heated about a subject I am so passionate about.

The things that made me lash out were the demanding of yourself being correct. Folks should respect one another's words. Then it felt like I kept on repeating a thought process, and it seemingly just continue being ignored. That was the common sense PPE / certain death.

Demand I'm wrong and you are correct. Minimize and more or less stepped on our COTUS, even if it was "temporary". Step on all of our freedoms and also minimize. It FELT to me like it was your way or the highway, that anything other than your view was wrong. Again, that's how I felt and saw things - but folks often get more irritated than others at simple writings of others. So perhaps I was maybe even off base a tad, but that's simply how it made me feel was all. So when I feel like I may be being attacked or minimized, or that of our countries freedoms and rights, I will often lash out, even if it's admittedly improper and unfair. Hence me having to make a few apologies over the years.

I've only just, now, caught up with this. Thank you very much for your apology. I didn't expect to see it, but there it is. Always happy to be proven wrong in such a way !

I've one overall answer to your post, and in a sense it's combative ... but offered simply as a point of logic, to point out a flaw.

Freedoms are relative.

You may pick up on this from comments already made. But a situation is, I think, in the making, where your country's pursuit of freedoms it reveres and holds dear to itself will bring about an 'anti-freedom' effect elsewhere.

If I'm right about your States so opening up that the resulting infection spike creates conditions for a new pandemic, then this impacts on peoples from other countries (such as mine) having the basic right to survive !!

I can imagine a situation where (using Georgia as the example, but it could be any other non-lockdown State) the massively increased infection does create a Wuhan Mark 2. Didn't the original infection escape from more modest infection conditions, than those being proposed ? So given this, you stand an excellent chance of, by chasing your freedoms to work and to see commerce as all-important, stamping on the rights and the means of others even to survive.

This becomes a case of one freedom, realised and enjoyed, impacting against another freedom. The right to life.

I'll say no more. I just wanted to point out that your own freedoms aren't all that are involved.

Drummond
04-28-2020, 10:35 AM
Several time I've had problems posting and especially so in my sending my replies to private messages that I have gotten.
This has plagued me for at least 3/4 weeks now . I oft have to log out, then log back in to correct it.
Always thought that it is only on my end- on my comp , perhaps a virus, bug -something.
As some of my comp protection recently expired and I did not take any steps to enhance it.--Tyr

Interesting. Thanks ! Sounds like my problem.

I'm coming around to the idea that my own computer was the problem. Its been fine otherwise .. but ... I'm having to use an old Windows 8 machine these days, as my regular machine 'died' recently.

Drummond
04-28-2020, 10:42 AM
So start shooting if you please, I will go hide in the very thick woods around my house with my longbow and a couple dozen razor tipped arrows.

Said with good but typically customary wisdom, Tyr.

As you say, unwinnable. I think I'm right. I think I've proved it.

But then, Jim would say exactly the same.

Therefore ... unwinnable.

I still have the issue of my survival to consider, and I can't run away from what's developing. But then, I can do nothing about it, anyway.

Just hope & pray that the threat on the horizon isn't as I fear it to be.

And, who knows. I can't guarantee that it is !!

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 11:00 AM
I've only just, now, caught up with this. Thank you very much for your apology. I didn't expect to see it, but there it is. Always happy to be proven wrong in such a way !

I've one overall answer to your post, and in a sense it's combative ... but offered simply as a point of logic, to point out a flaw.

Freedoms are relative.

You may pick up on this from comments already made. But a situation is, I think, in the making, where your country's pursuit of freedoms it reveres and holds dear to itself will bring about an 'anti-freedom' effect elsewhere.

If I'm right about your States so opening up that the resulting infection spike creates conditions for a new pandemic, then this impacts on peoples from other countries (such as mine) having the basic right to survive !!

I can imagine a situation where (using Georgia as the example, but it could be any other non-lockdown State) the massively increased infection does create a Wuhan Mark 2. Didn't the original infection escape from more modest infection conditions, than those being proposed ? So given this, you stand an excellent chance of, by chasing your freedoms to work and to see commerce as all-important, stamping on the rights and the means of others even to survive.

This becomes a case of one freedom, realised and enjoyed, impacting against another freedom. The right to life.

I'll say no more. I just wanted to point out that your own freedoms aren't all that are involved.

It's always good to see friends admit they made mistakes in tone and apologized!