PDA

View Full Version : Fox Dumps Diamand and Silk

Evmetro
04-28-2020, 01:03 AM
Indeed:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pathetic-fox-news-dumps-diamond-silk-for-allegedly-promoting-conspiracy-theories-about-coronavirus/

I enjoy watching Diamond and Silk, and I will take extra care to make sure i keep up with them.

I still watch many fox shows, especially Judge Jeanine, but I do not count on fox news to adequately cover conservative news. OAN is WAY better than Fox news as far as covering the conservative portion of the media spectrum. Fox went commie around the same time Drudge did. I think comrade Paul Ryan joined the Fox News board around the same time as well.

My motto is watch all media, but believe none.

Hot Dogger
04-28-2020, 02:10 AM
Time to dump FAUX. Just kidding, I haven't watched Fox-TV or their fake news for over ten years. In fact, I never watch TV news media no matter the station or network, I have a brain and can do my own research.

Evmetro
04-28-2020, 06:37 AM
Time to dump FAUX. Just kidding, I haven't watched Fox-TV or their fake news for over ten years. In fact, I never watch TV news media no matter the station or network, I have a brain and can do my own research.
Indeed. I dont know if I could survive with only print news, but I could probably survive on internet news.