PDA

View Full Version : 2 more witnesses come forward against Biden

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 07:32 AM
I don't see how they can avoid opening the flood gates and doing a full investigation. And a congressional one too, exactly like they do with all the righties that potentially may be taking office.

--

Two More Witnesses Come Forward Corroborating Tara Reade's Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden

The list of corroborating witnesses for Tara Reade increased on Monday when a former neighbor and a former colleague came forward saying that Reade told them about the incident back in the 1990s.

Lynda LaCasse, a former neighbor of Reade's, says that Reade told about the alleged assault back in 1995 or 1996. "This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it."

"I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."

According to LaCasse, Reade got emotional as she told the story. "She was crying, she was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report."

LaCasse came forward now because Reade's story is starting to undergo intense scrutiny and because of the denials from the Biden campaign. According to LaCasse, she believed Reade when she first told her the story. "I have to support her just because that's what happened. We need to stand up and tell the truth." Despite believing the allegations, LaCasse still intends to vote for Biden. "I personally am a Democrat, a very strong Democrat," she said. "And I'm for Biden, regardless. But still I have to come out and say this."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/two-more-witnesses-come-forward-corroborating-tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegations-against-biden/

Evmetro
04-28-2020, 08:02 AM
Lefties are naturally drawn to corruption, which means corruption as we see it is not corruption at all through the eyes of a lefty. Lefties see it as leadership and strength. I think this thing with Biden and the new accusers will boost his credibility to lefties.

Abbey Marie
04-28-2020, 10:30 AM
I’d like to see this all stay on hold until the election. Otherwise, the Dems May be forced to come up with a candidate with actual sparking brain synapses, and have a better chance of beating Trump.

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 10:34 AM
I’d like to see this all stay on hold until the election. Otherwise, the Dems May be forced to come up with a candidate with actual sparking brain synapses, and have a better chance of beating Trump.

I think that's unlikely. Thanks to folks like AOC, they are the ones that are barking, 'Women don't lie about rape.' Now if the Republicans can just stand back and let them destroy themselves? Nah, someone will do something stupid.

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 10:47 AM
Of course, been pointing out their lies and hypocrisy for years now.

It shows just how fake they are.

--

McConnell: People Outraged Over Kavanaugh Allegations 'Seem to Have Little or No Interest' in Biden's Accuser

(CNSNews.com) - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) was asked on Monday about allegations that in 1993, then-Sen. Joe Biden sexually assaulted a young staffer named Tara Reade, something Biden has not been asked about in his many recent (liberal media) interviews. His campaign denies it.

"What is a fair way of contemplating the allegation in a way that respects due process and the presumption of innocence?" Fox Radio host Guy Benson asked McConnell:

Well, at the very least it's pretty obvious that the same people who were outraged about allegations -- unproven allegations against Justice Kavanaugh when he was in high school seem to have little or no interest, or certainly not as much interest in suggestions of improper behavior by an adult who's in the Senate.

I think if -- these things ought to be dealt with symmetrically, no matter who the accuser is, and no matter who the accused is. I think what most Americans would like is sort of a symmetrical evaluation of these allegations rather than what we have seen, at least so far.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/mcconnell-people-outraged-over-kavanaugh-allegations-seem-have