PDA

View Full Version : 'Most Progressive Agenda...in History’

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 10:55 AM
Look at the cuckoos around you. Pressley, Omar, Cortez, Tlaib, then Pelosi and Schiff and Schumer and Waters.... And ALL the free shit they want to give away and demand, and Biden not far off from the oval office - now is the worst time ever to put any of this idiots in charge.

And yet another reason that keeping the senate is so important.

--

Congressional Progressive Caucus Co-Chair Ready to Work With Biden on 'Most Progressive Agenda...in History’

(CNSNews.com) – Throwing her support behind Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, Congressional Progressive Caucus co-chair Pramila Jayapal said Monday she was “ready to work with him to craft and then implement the most progressive agenda of any candidate in history.”

The Washington Democrat is the latest leading left-wing member of Congress to endorse Biden, after her first choice, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), suspended his campaign earlier this month and himself endorsed the former vice president’s bid for the White House.

“I started this campaign as an ardent and vocal surrogate for Bernie Sanders, and while I have not always agreed with Vice President Biden on matters of policy, I am ready to work with him to craft and then implement the most progressive agenda of any candidate in history,” Jayapal said.

“Our progressive movement of people organizing in the streets and in the halls of Congress has only grown bigger and more diverse, and we have made enormous strides towards racial, gender, and economic justice,” she said.

“We are ready for a president who will encourage us to be as big as we can be, with compassion and bold leadership. That president must be Joe Biden, and I will do everything I can to help him win back the White House, take back the Senate, and preserve our House Majority.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/patrick-goodenough/congressional-progressive-caucus-co-chair-ready-work-biden

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 10:58 AM
I think there's a good chance for a brokered convention between Biden's Reade problem and his umm, dementia. Then there's the really, really furious Bernie bros.