PDA

View Full Version : Inject bleach or eat bleach tablets

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 12:23 PM
That's the kind of BS the MSM is pushing out now. How Trump needs to get beyond his bleach problem. In fact, he never said that, nor told anyone to inject or drink anything.

And the Washington Post - AGAIN. How many times are they going to "exaggerate" or LIE?

They just keep pushing out retarded headlines like this day after day, knowing their left supporters will eat it up.

Trump does himself no favors when he starts rambling about things, or hops on twitter. But he doesn't need the help of the left making it worse by lying about things. :rolleyes:

He should have kept his questions/thoughts on a few things to himself, IMO, or until he gets further clarification. But again, he simply didn't mention bleach tablets as quite a few places put pictures of in their headlines and such. Nor did he tell a single soul to inject or drink anything. He does have a responsibility there. But still didn't say the retarded shit they are trying to pass off.

--

White House moves to refocus Trump after bleach controversy at coronavirus briefing

WASHINGTON - Like an SOS distress signal emanating from deep within the White House, the daily coronavirus briefing was on, then off, and then on again.

Monday morning's whiplash - a news conference scheduled, canceled, and rescheduled all over the course of five hours - was a stark reminder of the challenges of trying to restrain a president who doesn't want to be controlled.

Yet in the middle of a pandemic that has killed more than 55,000 Americans and claimed millions of jobs, White House officials and other informal advisers had attempted in recent days to do just that: To convince President Donald Trump that speaking to the public about the health and medical implications of the virus is potentially too damaging to be worth the risk.

Rest - https://www.westport-news.com/news/article/White-House-moves-to-refocus-Trump-after-bleach-15230026.php

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 12:31 PM
That's the kind of BS the MSM is pushing out now. How Trump needs to get beyond his bleach problem. In fact, he never said that, nor told anyone to inject or drink anything.

And the Washington Post - AGAIN. How many times are they going to "exaggerate" or LIE?

They just keep pushing out retarded headlines like this day after day, knowing their left supporters will eat it up.

Trump does himself no favors when he starts rambling about things, or hops on twitter. But he doesn't need the help of the left making it worse by lying about things. :rolleyes:

He should have kept his questions/thoughts on a few things to himself, IMO, or until he gets further clarification. But again, he simply didn't mention bleach tablets as quite a few places put pictures of in their headlines and such. Nor did he tell a single soul to inject or drink anything. He does have a responsibility there. But still didn't say the retarded shit they are trying to pass off.

--

White House moves to refocus Trump after bleach controversy at coronavirus briefing

WASHINGTON - Like an SOS distress signal emanating from deep within the White House, the daily coronavirus briefing was on, then off, and then on again.

Monday morning's whiplash - a news conference scheduled, canceled, and rescheduled all over the course of five hours - was a stark reminder of the challenges of trying to restrain a president who doesn't want to be controlled.

Yet in the middle of a pandemic that has killed more than 55,000 Americans and claimed millions of jobs, White House officials and other informal advisers had attempted in recent days to do just that: To convince President Donald Trump that speaking to the public about the health and medical implications of the virus is potentially too damaging to be worth the risk.

Rest - https://www.westport-news.com/news/article/White-House-moves-to-refocus-Trump-after-bleach-15230026.php

He does himself no favors is an understatement, as there's not a snowball's chance in hell that the media will do anything in his favor.

Truth is, he needs to stay away from the medical stuff altogether, as he doesn't seem to have an interest in the meetings, which I've no doubt are dull. OTOH, when he hears anything positive, he jumps on it and runs with it and applies hyperbole to it. Then the MSM does the same, in their own biases.

Drummond
04-28-2020, 12:39 PM

Here's something we can totally agree on.

I'm doing it from the basis of what was said in my own media. And no, not just the BBC ... also LBC and Channel 4 News, all of which claimed these lies as truth.

There were small differences in emphasis. The BBC did back off after a time, reducing the 'Trump says inject yourself with bleach' lie to 'Trump considered injecting with disinfectant a worthwhile experiment to try out'. LBC stuck with the 'Inject with bleach' lie, with presenter after presenter repeating that same lie, throughout the day, and each getting their phone-in audience to ring in with their opinions about it.

Channel 4 issued the one report, minus any correction (the 'Inject with disinfectant' one).

The truth is that they'll persist with the lie, until they have to stop lying.

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 12:40 PM
He does himself no favors is an understatement, as there's not a snowball's chance in hell that the media will do anything in his favor.

Truth is, he needs to stay away from the medical stuff altogether, as he doesn't seem to have an interest in the meetings, which I've no doubt are dull. OTOH, when he hears anything positive, he jumps on it and runs with it and applies hyperbole to it. Then the MSM does the same, in their own biases.

I think he sits in meetings and has discussions with a bunch, and then tries to give it a quick replay to us, and fails miserably. Let them go to the podium, and then follow up after them, or ask while they own the podium for sure answers.

I think the only people, with this one, that believe any of that BS are mostly the left anyway, mostly those who would never vote for him and lie about him on the MSM. Still retarded, but rather than report that and jump on him, they can't help themselves and bring it too far.

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 12:44 PM
I think he sits in meetings and has discussions with a bunch, and then tries to give it a quick replay to us, and fails miserably. Let them go to the podium, and then follow up after them, or ask while they own the podium for sure answers.

I think the only people, with this one, that believe any of that BS are mostly the left anyway, mostly those who would never vote for him and lie about him on the MSM. Still retarded, but rather than report that and jump on him, they can't help themselves and bring it too far.
Not so often the medical, which has been reported by Pence and the docs. It's the reason we watched the stream of consciousness on the disinfectant. 'It's the first I've heard of this, umm, sunlight and disinfectant, could they somehow be used inside to get rid of the virus in less than a minute? UV or something, I'll leave that to the doctors...'

He got excited, is curious, and ran with his thoughts. Birx said the same the other night on FOX with Jesse Walters. BUT he likes the possibility of solutions. That's not a bad thing, except in front of the media. Birx did say, he's very quick to understand all the visual aids, which she adores.

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 12:52 PM
Not so often the medical, which has been reported by Pence and the docs. It's the reason we watched the stream of consciousness on the disinfectant. 'It's the first I've heard of this, umm, sunlight and disinfectant, could they somehow be used inside to get rid of the virus in less than a minute? UV or something, I'll leave that to the doctors...'

He got excited, is curious, and ran with his thoughts. Birx said the same the other night on FOX with Jesse Walters. BUT he likes the possibility of solutions. That's not a bad thing, except in front of the media. Birx did say, he's very quick to understand all the visual aids, which she adores.

Probably more along the lines of the UV lighting and the story I posted, and how perhaps various medications can work inside the body how disinfectants work on a counter top. But it's Trump, and comes out like a rambling retard at times. But I can predict where he was coming from, only a guess or hunch, but with such things still should have STFU.

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 12:58 PM
Probably more along the lines of the UV lighting and the story I posted, and how perhaps various medications can work inside the body how disinfectants work on a counter top. But it's Trump, and comes out like a rambling retard at times. But I can predict where he was coming from, only a guess or hunch, but with such things still should have STFU.
I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying that to expect that the MSM is going to do any such thing is a pipe dream. I do wish Trump would recognize that.

Black Diamond
04-28-2020, 01:02 PM

His supporters get where he was coming from. His opponents think he's an idiot who believes the Corona patients should inject bleach .

Black Diamond
04-28-2020, 01:03 PM
I think Obama believes there are 50 states, not 57.

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 01:20 PM
His supporters get where he was coming from. His opponents think he's an idiot who believes the Corona patients should inject bleach .

I don't think that anyone thought he meant the 'inject' bleach or whatever. The media revels in making him a joke and those who dislike him play on it. It makes them feel smug and superior, it's what the left does.

Why make it easy for them?

icansayit
04-28-2020, 01:33 PM
Anyone Literally STUPID enough, or should I say...DUMB enough to think bleach is safe for the body. Probably always has voted for Lying Democrats, and Faithfully follow CNN, PMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and every other Phony Broadcast, or Newspaper that hates Trump.

It does prove how AMERICANS are NOT immune from their own irresponsible IGNORANCE.

Black Diamond
04-28-2020, 01:54 PM
I don't think that anyone thought he meant the 'inject' bleach or whatever. The media revels in making him a joke and those who dislike him play on it. It makes them feel smug and superior, it's what the left does.

Why make it easy for them?

Oh people are all over social media claiming he is *that* stupid.

Black Diamond
04-28-2020, 01:56 PM
Anyone Literally STUPID enough, or should I say...DUMB enough to think bleach is safe for the body. Probably always has voted for Lying Democrats, and Faithfully follow CNN, PMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and every other Phony Broadcast, or Newspaper that hates Trump.

It does prove how AMERICANS are NOT immune from their own irresponsible IGNORANCE.

The FDA apparently thinks people are stupid enough to think that's what trump said and to follow his "recommendation"

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 01:56 PM
Because it drives his supporters insane. Every. damn. time.

Black Diamond
04-28-2020, 02:03 PM
Because it drives his supporters insane. Every. damn. time.

Yes I am thinking that in real life I need to new friends. They know damn well when they post something on Facebook all their trump supporting friends will see it.

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 02:08 PM
Yes I am thinking that in real life I need to new friends. They know damn well when they post something on Facebook all their trump supporting friends will see it.
Yep. Or learn to not jump at the bait.

It would be nice if Trump would stop with the nonsense, but unlikely.

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 02:08 PM

Hate to joke at all around any of this.... but speaking of herds.... perhaps a thinning of the herd to get rid of the weakest is what is needed. :) :)

One of the funniest scenes, and it came down to the "Buffalo Theory":

Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

icansayit
04-28-2020, 05:14 PM

The President knows...there are a lot of Really STUPID Americans out there, and they are proving it when they need to Call Him Stupid...to cover their own STUPIDITY.

I stand by my analysis of what I called 'Irresponsible Stupid Americans'. Not to repeat an old saying but STUPID people are like A-HOLES...EVERYBODY has one.

https://www.idlehearts.com/images/opinions-are-like-aholes-everybody-has-one.jpg

Gunny
04-28-2020, 05:57 PM

--

Rest - https://www.westport-news.com/news/article/White-House-moves-to-refocus-Trump-after-bleach-15230026.phpSounds like something Pete would say, doesn't it?

jimnyc
04-28-2020, 06:00 PM
Sounds like something Pete would say, doesn't it?

I'd bet 500-1 that he HAS even told someone such! I mean, it WAS on CNN!

Hot Dogger
04-28-2020, 06:14 PM
The military gave us bleach and iodine tabs for canteen water treatment, never used them, but the bleach is harmful to health in the long run. But then the objective in any military mission is to complete the mission, not survive afterward. It's like that chemical in the NBC kits, in training it's like a wet nap, but the real item is a chemotherapy drug that gives you cancer if you wipe it on your skin. War is mankind's ultimate folly.

Gunny
04-28-2020, 06:43 PM
The military gave us bleach and iodine tabs for canteen water treatment, never used them, but the bleach is harmful to health in the long run. But then the objective in any military mission is to complete the mission, not survive afterward. It's like that chemical in the NBC kits, in training it's like a wet nap, but the real item is a chemotherapy drug that gives you cancer if you wipe it on your skin. War is mankind's ultimate folly.Bzzzt. Wrong. The military gives out iodine tablets for water purification. At no point in 21 years was I once told to ingest bleach. Use it as a cleaner FOR GEAR? That's what most people use it for, isn't it?

Haven't heard of the skin decon kit causing cancer. I've used the M291 before. It's just a neutralizer and cleaner :rolleyes: I'm 60 and don't have cancer and I used it in my 20s. How long do I have to wait?

Hot Dogger
04-28-2020, 08:49 PM
Bzzzt. Wrong. The military gives out iodine tablets for water purification. At no point in 21 years was I once told to ingest bleach. Use it as a cleaner FOR GEAR? That's what most people use it for, isn't it?

Haven't heard of the skin decon kit causing cancer. I've used the M291 before. It's just a neutralizer and cleaner :rolleyes: I'm 60 and don't have cancer and I used it in my 20s. How long do I have to wait?

When we went into the field, iodine tabs were used even when the water came from the water buffalo. Bleach tabs are for when drawing water from nature, never did that. I was a medic, we dispensed those tablets. And the actual NBC kit used in war has a chemo drug, which actually causes cancer. I worked with some of the best NBC people in the military, you were probably using a training kit.

Gunny
04-28-2020, 08:57 PM
When we went into the field, iodine tabs were used even when the water came from the with the water buffalo. Bleach tabs are for when drawing water from nature, never did that. And the actual NBC kit used in war has a chemo drug, which actually causes cancer. I worked with some of the best NBC people in the military, you were probably using a training kit.I was probably not. We weren't "training" at the time.

And I STILL don't have cancer. Nor have I heard of anyone having it from a decon kit. You couldn't keep something like that secret given we have been at war for 19 straight years.

pete311
04-28-2020, 10:18 PM
Georgia
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/495089-two-men-in-georgia-drank-disinfectants-in-efforts-to-prevent-covid-19

Kathianne
04-28-2020, 11:15 PM
Georgia
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/495089-two-men-in-georgia-drank-disinfectants-in-efforts-to-prevent-covid-19

The Hill is one of the sites that is less biased. The article started that the responder of the two psych patients didn’t think about the President. He saw the tv presser and thought he was just thinking aloud.

Drummond
04-29-2020, 07:21 AM
I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying that to expect that the MSM is going to do any such thing is a pipe dream. I do wish Trump would recognize that.

Kath, you're probably just reflecting realism with your post, and from that specific context you've definitely got a point.

But I'm wondering if this is one situation, with enough will exercised to do it, isn't one that isn't fixable once and for all ? Trump hasn't been shy about taking on fake news in the past, suggesting that he sees worth in making that effort.

Is it really so impossible to shame lying media to the point where they think VERY hard about ever trying it again ?

What do your slander/libel laws say about all this ? Is Trump powerless to take lawful preventative action, on those lines ?

From my own point of view, I'd say this: the 'inject bleach/disinfectant' lie was one that not only survived its journey across the Pond to our own agencies, but became the so-called 'reported truth' across every respected media outlet I'm aware of (the BBC did backtrack a bit, but only by degree). I believe that with many Brits, you'd have a hard time convincing them that these lies, were lies at all.

That degree of injustice has me spitting blood ! SURELY, something decisive can be done to stop future equivalents of this !! Let Trump sue papers and TV journalists and pundits into oblivion if they don't stop. Can he really not do that ???

jimnyc
04-29-2020, 09:05 AM
Georgia

And someone drank fish cleaner. People do all kinds of stupid shit. But what was said is what was said - and no matter what you post or any silly condemnation won't change that. Yeps, stupid talk - not nearly anything about people out there that should drink or inject anything.

Just like the massive increase in NYC poison control, and no one at all did anything of the kind.

Oh, and people have done some truly stupid shit long before this too. I think you know this first hand.

jimnyc
04-29-2020, 09:10 AM
The Hill is one of the sites that is less biased. The article started that the responder of the two psych patients didn’t think about the President. He saw the tv presser and thought he was just thinking aloud.

Anything that can be twisted, lied about or used to blame Trump or to troll with, can and will be used.

You can set your clock to it. The MSM have been outright busted lying many times over this virus. And many many other times likely so, by omission and by saying any shit to make Trump look bad. Then other media outlets will regurgitate it not long after. Then you see twitter and places like this having lefties show up and dropping them as if they have truth bombs of some sort. Meanwhile, 99% of such crap ends up being wrong! And the majority lies.

Oh, also set your clock to some disappearing when everyone laughs at the bombs and gotchas bombing out themselves! :laugh:

pete311
04-29-2020, 10:54 AM
Anything that can be twisted, lied about or used to blame Trump or to troll with, can and will be used.

You can set your clock to it. The MSM have been outright busted lying many times over this virus. And many many other times likely so, by omission and by saying any shit to make Trump look bad. Then other media outlets will regurgitate it not long after. Then you see twitter and places like this having lefties show up and dropping them as if they have truth bombs of some sort. Meanwhile, 99% of such crap ends up being wrong! And the majority lies.

Oh, also set your clock to some disappearing when everyone laughs at the bombs and gotchas bombing out themselves! :laugh:

Yet somehow you are blind to the obvious propaganda sites you visit.

jimnyc
04-29-2020, 10:57 AM
Yet somehow you are blind to the obvious propaganda sites you visit.

And yet it's only the lefty sites pushing out BS that Trump claimed this or that - lies of course.

You wouldn't and couldn't know the difference between propaganda or facts. You address ZERO FACTS - EVER - that are included within articles and linked to.

It's dipshits like you out there who watch the lies and believe them and act on them.

Kathianne
04-29-2020, 11:16 AM

I'm unsure if this is agreement or you disagree with The Hill? The underlying premise of the article is that it was obvious that Trump wasn't telling anyone that 'disinfectant should be injected or ingested, rather that he was brainstorming aloud as it were, saying that doctors would deal with any possibilities and ways.'

jimnyc
04-29-2020, 11:18 AM
I'm unsure if this is agreement or you disagree with The Hill? The underlying premise of the article is that it was obvious that Trump wasn't telling anyone that 'disinfectant should be injected or ingested, rather that he was brainstorming aloud as it were, saying that doctors would deal with any possibilities and ways.'

Oh not them, was replying about smellyboy.