PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern - hopes many of us drop dead

jimnyc
04-29-2020, 10:28 AM
What a sweet and kind fellow! Didn't know he even cared at all!

Another one like pete and others with injecting bleach. Shows ya how many follow the lying MSM!!! Can't do much with honesty. And, sounds awfully familiar to the types of things scabby or pete would say too.

--

Howard Stern Suggests Trump Supporters Inject Bleach And ‘Drop Dead’

Howard Stern suggested Monday that President Donald Trump’s supporters “take an injection of Clorox” and “drop dead.”

“I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox, and let’s see if his theory works. Let him volunteer. Or hold a big rally, say, ‘F*ck this coronavirus,’ with all of his followers, and let them all hug each other and kiss each other and have a big rally,” the SiriusXM host told his listeners. “And all take disinfectant, and all drop dead.”

Co-host Robin Quivers also took a shot at Dr. Deborah Birx, a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, earlier in the program. “Dr. Birx, or whatever her name is, she looks like she’s been president for four years. I mean, this woman’s looks are going downhill rapidly. She started off looking great and being well pulled-together, now she can’t even stand for those conferences. She sits.”

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/news/howard-stern-suggests-trump-supporters-inject-bleach-and-drop-dead/

Abbey Marie
04-30-2020, 09:27 AM
I have lint with more valid opinions than these two cankers.

Hot Dogger
04-30-2020, 03:16 PM
The president was speaking in Aesopian language and has been for some time now. Howard Stern really is backbiting idiot, the president was always very nice to him, they were great pals. But all it took was a virus with a 99% survival right to ruin all that. He went from shock jock to schlock jock in three seconds.

:laugh:

icansayit
05-02-2020, 12:16 AM
He's been dead mentally, and physically since the day he fell out of his mothers butt!:laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-02-2020, 02:22 PM
He's been dead mentally, and physically since the day he fell out of his mothers butt!:laugh:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YAN8d25WSBs/maxresdefault.jpg