PDA

View Full Version : Remember The AZ Couple That Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner

Kathianne
04-29-2020, 01:19 PM
the husband died and the media blamed Trump?

Wife is being investigated for murder:

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/police-investigating-death-of-arizona-man-from-chloroquine-phosphate/

Police Investigating Death of Arizona Man From Chloroquine Phosphate
Mesa City PD opens investigation into death of Gary Lenius whose wife, Wanda, said she served him a deadly cocktail to ward off coronavirus

Alana Goodman - APRIL 28, 2020 8:55 PM

The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus. A detective handling the case confirmed the investigation to the Washington Free Beacon on Tuesday after requesting a recording of the Free Beacon's interviews with Lenius's wife, Wanda.

Gary Lenius, 68, died on March 22. Wanda, 61, told several news outlets last month that both she and her husband had ingested a substance used to clean aquariums after hearing President Donald Trump tout one of its ingredients, chloroquine phosphate, from the White House briefing room.

Detective Teresa Van Galder, the homicide detective handling the case for the Mesa City Police Department, confirmed that the investigation is ongoing but declined to provide additional details.

Black Diamond
04-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Pete will be on soon to say it's a propaganda site.

Kathianne
04-29-2020, 01:37 PM
Pete will be on soon to say it's a propaganda site.

I pay him no mind. ;)

jimnyc
04-29-2020, 02:02 PM
the husband died and the media blamed Trump?

Wife is being investigated for murder:

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/police-investigating-death-of-arizona-man-from-chloroquine-phosphate/

C'mon Kath, that's propaganda! Free Bacon? LOL

Nope, Trump said to find it anywhere you can and guzzle that shit!!!

I'll be waiting on NOTHING from Pete as usual, or the propaganda BS or a one liner insult. :)

I'll await CNN's version and then I'll make a better prediction about him, a guaranteed regurgitated one then. :)