PDA

View Full Version : Former FBI General Counsel James Baker Has Flipped - Gen Flynn

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 10:09 AM
For the longest time I thought much was ignored, or time wasted or simply taking too long. But now I think of thoroughness, and how folks on the left lie. So I think Barr/Durham and company are being beyond in depth about this.

I think now this Flynn case will reveal that many more corrupt lefties and liars. Slowly but surely. So far there have been quite a few leading democrats, many many in the FBI and DOJ and others all up to shenanigans and corruption.

Liars, well that adds in about 500 more democrats.

--

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker Has Flipped! Durham is Building Conspiracy Case on All of Those Who Lied to the Court!

Former US Attorney Joe diGenova was on the Howie Carr Show this week and he provided some more inside information regarding General Flynn’s case and the unraveling of the coup to remove President Trump from office.

Former US Attorney was on with Howie Carr again this week and he dropped some more bombshells about the current investigation of the investigators involved in removing President Trump and his team from office.

diGenova discussed the Durham investigation and said at the 5:30 mark that Durham is building a conspiracy case and anyone who lied to the court will be indicted for obstruction of justice charges:

The bottom line is this, it’s unfolding and what’s happening is, what Durham is actually doing is he’s painting a picture and not everyone of these acts is going to be a specific separate crime. But they are going to be, what’s called overt acts in a conspiracy. One to defraud the United States government. One to deny the civil rights of Trump and Flynn and Page and a bunch of other people.

At the 8:55 mark diGenova drops another bomb when discussing the notes that were released today that show the government was actively working to frame General Flynn:

DiGenova: You know Baker is now working with Durham. James Baker the former General Counsel.

Carr: He’s flipped?

DiGenova: Who was a target, is now understandably cooperating because he was looking at a boat load of criminal charges. Once these notes were discovered, and by the way, these were the notes that [FBI Director] Chris Wray and Dana Boente did not want turned over.

At the 10:30 mark, diGenova discussed the General Flynn case that is falling apart on the Mueller gang as we speak. Hero General Flynn was set up and framed by Obama’s Deep State. He was illegally spied on and coerced into a guilty plea by the Mueller gang and his then attorneys by threatening to arrest and indict his son. Neither Flynn or his son committed any crimes.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-former-fbi-general-counsel-james-baker-flipped-durham-building-conspiracy-case-lied-court/

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 10:14 AM
Things sure have done a 180 from a few years ago when petey was swearing this and that about Trump, and meanwhile it was all lefty shenanigans. And we said that things would come full circle - and it is!

Who was it, just yesterday????? And 24 hours later hand written undeniable notes. Of course it'll either be ignored or lied about or source or whatever, even though you can't get a better direct source than in someone else's own handwriting and words!

--

“It Was Worse Than We Thought… Durham Is Coming” – Rep. Jim Jordan Weighs In on Newly Released Deep State-Flynn Documents

Newly released documents show that the FBI prepared for their call with General Flynn in January 2017 by going over questions that the General might ask on their call. This call was made to set the stage for the ambush meeting in the White House between General Flynn and corrupt FBI Agents Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka.

Newly discovered handwritten notes reveal Obama’s FBI discussed framing General Michael Flynn — for purely political purposes!

It took over three years for these corrupt handwritten notes to see the light of day!

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s January 24, 2017, White House interview of General Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

https://i.imgur.com/ULatxgr.png
https://i.imgur.com/8PfmcT8.png

And last night General Flynn’s attorney told Sean Hannity that more of these documents will be released soon.
This is damning news for the Obama deep state.

On Thursday morning Rep. Jim Jordan joined FOX and Friends to discuss these shocking documents.

This was an incredible interview!

Jordan warned the deep state — John Durham is coming!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/worse-thought-durham-coming-rep-jim-jordan-weighs-newly-released-deep-state-flynn-documents/

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 10:21 AM
I think Flynn himself was laughing at the stupidity of lyingsmellyhypocriticalboy!

And then he posted a simple little message of about 10 seconds. Something that the left would NEVER understand!!

--

General Flynn Posts Triumphant Tweet Following Release of Handwritten FBI Notes Revealing He Was Framed

General Mike Flynn fired off a tweet on Wednesday evening following the release of handwritten FBI notes showing he was framed by crooks in the FBI.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/general-flynn-posts-triumphant-tweet-following-release-handwritten-fbi-notes-revealing-framed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QwocbvcPc

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 10:32 AM
Good times, good times. GOTTA love it that EVERY single time someone on the left scoffs at something, claims a source BS or somehow diminishes the truth - it's wrong.

Out of 18 years of doing this, has anyone here EVER seen someone be wrong about every last thing they post? That's gotta sting sometimes!

Dumbass even tried to reel in Kushner with Flynn in the beginning. Any testimony of his no good, as he was a known liar. All kinds of excited because he thought Flynn was gonna bend and testify against others, wrong again. Even this very news, as of yesterday, no bueno and apparently lies because it involved Lou Dobbs, or that the source was lying somehow.

--

Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell: The Documents That Are Yet to Be Released “Are Even More Stunning”

The DOJ on Wednesday produced more previously hidden documents to General Michael Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell.

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s January 24, 2017, White House interview of General Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

https://i.imgur.com/ypCXoUF.png

The FBI framed General Flynn!

Here’s how they planned to get Flynn removed:

1) Get Flynn “to admit to breaking the Logan Act”; or

2) Catch Flynn in a lie.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/flynn-attorney-sidney-powell-documents-yet-released-even-stunning-video/

pete311
04-30-2020, 11:10 AM
Flynn still lied. Trump still fired Flynn. The notes are what any prosecutor would have written.

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 11:20 AM
Flynn still lied. Trump still fired Flynn. The notes are what any prosecutor would have written.

Sure, any prosecutor works to railroad and/or set folks up! What a maroon.

He will be a free man. Others that tried pulling this shit will pay the price. And THEN some, as many folks on the left are being looked at for what took place not only with this shit, but also so many other illegal and corrupt actions. It was all posted and covered here extensively. TONS of them you read about, right here, and failed to respond. Then hell, even when you post yourself, and it ALWAYS turns out to be incorrect, you bail and will then fail to respond to a single question.

Why not answer the simple questions I asked of you yesterday in another thread? Of which you came, read it again, and moved along? Nothing was attacking and all legit. Unfortunately for you, I know the answers already, and you know that too, hence the continued avoidance, time and time again.

The man will be free. They tried to set him up. It's in effing writing! And you'll still find a way to ignore it or deny it. Folks on the left will fall because of all the shenanigans they pulled with the outright lying and setting up about Russian collusion - just as I said would happen a few years ago. Same with this story here.

At least you made 3 sentences here. If they qualify as sentences, anyway.

pete311
04-30-2020, 11:49 AM
Sure, any prosecutor works to railroad and/or set folks up! What a maroon.

He will be a free man. Others that tried pulling this shit will pay the price. And THEN some, as many folks on the left are being looked at for what took place not only with this shit, but also so many other illegal and corrupt actions. It was all posted and covered here extensively. TONS of them you read about, right here, and failed to respond. Then hell, even when you post yourself, and it ALWAYS turns out to be incorrect, you bail and will then fail to respond to a single question.

Why not answer the simple questions I asked of you yesterday in another thread? Of which you came, read it again, and moved along? Nothing was attacking and all legit. Unfortunately for you, I know the answers already, and you know that too, hence the continued avoidance, time and time again.

The man will be free. They tried to set him up. It's in effing writing! And you'll still find a way to ignore it or deny it. Folks on the left will fall because of all the shenanigans they pulled with the outright lying and setting up about Russian collusion - just as I said would happen a few years ago. Same with this story here.

At least you made 3 sentences here. If they qualify as sentences, anyway.

Lying under oath is not a big deal now. Got it. And for what it's worth, I don't track threads here with a passion. I have shit to do.

Black Diamond
04-30-2020, 11:53 AM
Lying under oath is not a big deal now. Got it. And for what it's worth, I don't track threads here with a passion. I have shit to do.

Yeah you probably have another board to harass.

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 12:13 PM

And there's about 90 Dems being investigated for just that now. You haven't said A SINGLE WORD IN 3 YEARS about all the lying under oath from them and the FACTS proving such. And now a man gets outright setup by the FBI as they tried this BS to nail Trump. And now it's going to haunt them.

Yeah, you have shit to do alright. What, a few clients for a few months?

You are full of shit, you ARE shit. You ain't going nowhere and don't have 2 jobs and brag and lie and expect people to believe your crap.

For others - remember Hillary and her server and the various testimonies and how Pete wanted the folks lying under oath held responsible? Yeah, me neither. I do recall him leaving many threads like a lying shithead that's been nailed, usually claims of riches/jobs/clients and what losers we are. :lol::laugh2:

How many times has the disappearing act happened? What excuses do you recall over the years? Just HOW MANY questions did you too ask the loser only to have those questions ignored?

I will ask pete a question, he logs in, opens a thread with just my reply and him posting, and expects anyone to believe that he isn't aware or didn't see questions. He ignores them. A comical, transparent, lying, hypocritical.... POS.

I'll take the accusation of all the stupid things the left has labeled me as - 7 days a week - and any time ever - over having ZERO dignity, zero self respect, zero respect for others, being intellectually dishonest, everyone knows I'm a liar, a helpless hypocrite... I'd kill myself before becoming such a person.

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 12:18 PM
Yeah you probably have another board to harass.

Primarily here, and I'm the target in case you didn't notice. He's a tad upset over our business deal. He IS the guy I sold USMB to back in the day.

He likely leaves here and goes to one of the other places he owns, and starts violating the privacy of all the members. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
04-30-2020, 12:37 PM
Primarily here, and I'm the target in case you didn't notice. He's a tad upset over our business deal. He IS the guy I sold USMB to back in the day.

He likely leaves here and goes to one of the other places he owns, and starts violating the privacy of all the members. :rolleyes:

Grudges....

icansayit
04-30-2020, 01:46 PM

You should spit all of that SHIT out so we might begin to believe your BS. But that ain't gonna happen from you. Not now, Not Ever. As the Aussies like to say "YOU'RE A WANKER!"

https://www.walesoncraic.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/wanker-drivers.jpg

Kathianne
04-30-2020, 10:41 PM
I think this is nothing but good news for Flynn, I do hope he sues those involved in civil courts for millions. I hope some are indicted, but would not hold my breath.

It seems Strzok was the one who stopped the Flynn case from being closed, in spite of working agents conclusion.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-stopped-bureau-from-ending-flynn-probe-despite-lack-of-derogatory-evidence-unsealed-documents-reveal

jimnyc
05-01-2020, 08:13 AM
I think this is nothing but good news for Flynn, I do hope he sues those involved in civil courts for millions. I hope some are indicted, but would not hold my breath.

It seems Strzok was the one who stopped the Flynn case from being closed, in spite of working agents conclusion.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-stopped-bureau-from-ending-flynn-probe-despite-lack-of-derogatory-evidence-unsealed-documents-reveal

Unfortunately, probably never win money or see anyone rightfully jailed. :(

BUT - he would be a free man and the left and their actions will once again be further exposed, and to some of the highest degrees ever. It's GOT to hurt. While half the country is too far gone in the stupidity department, and never ever going to seer anything different and never ever going to hold their side responsible and vote straight down the (D) side without even looking. They DID vote for Hillary, after all, and now they nominated Biden. Gotta be some of the dumbest folks on earth. -- BUT -- there ARE many in the middle out there that are true to their beliefs & can be convinced. They are going to make flying leaps to the right as this is more exposed and Biden is more exposed (Tara Reade, Ukraine I haven't forgotten, China - and his son involved in all the above, cept Reade I hope!). :)