PDA

View Full Version : Remdesivir and Hydroxychloroquine

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 10:57 AM
IMO, it would appear that the Remdesivir is the better option simply because of less chance for any potential side effects. Both though have showed positive results in helping patients.

The Hydroxy is one that needs to be, IMO, solely by doctors of course, and maybe for now, solely patients in the hospital that are monitored.

The effectiveness and studies of Remdesivir are very promising!! The only thing that irritates me, is that the MSM is out there pointing to a couple of studies, I believe one was 3,000 total and the other was like 500. Positive results of course. I was keeping track prior with the other medication, with one doc at 699-0 for example, and quite a few others from doctors feedback, and then many patients coming forward. So I do think that one was diminished much much more.

But at this point the 2nd appears to be a preference of course. Why take any chance at all if you don't have to. But I still say, if quite sick, and can't get anything, gimme the Hydroxy and I'll gladly sign a waiver! The other seems very very helpful as well, so I'll gladly sign any waiver there too!!!

And now talks of vaccines coming out already. How effective I have no idea. One I read was from China, so no thank you at this point. The other is posted below.

Again, just because I personally would take this without hesitation if it was my best option, it is becoming clear that the 2nd is going to be a better choice. And there is NO DOUBT in my mind that the media did lie, and much more lying by omission as well. Folks need to know ALL of these in order to make informed decisions.

--

MEDIA LIED, PEOPLE DIED: Italian Study Finds INCREDIBLE Prophylaxis Results for Patients on Hydroxychloroquine

How many Americans died because the liberal media lied about hydroxychloroquine?

The media has been on a jihad against the drug since President Trump first announced its amazing ability to treat coronavirus patients.

Last week the liberal media went as far as to report on a shoddy UVA study that founds no benefit from the drug.

Dr. Stephen Smith told “The Ingraham Angle” Monday night that a study published last week indicating the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine showed no benefit for coronavirus patients in U.S. veterans hospitals was a “sham.”

And now a new study from hard-hit Italy found that those Italians on hydroxychloroquine for Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis did not come down with the coronavirus.
Only 20 patients tested positive for COVID-19. No ICU, and NO ONE DIED!

Despite comorbidities the patients on hydroxychloroquine did not succumb to coronavirus!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/media-lied-people-died-italian-study-finds-incredible-prophylaxis-results-patients-hydroxychloroquine/

Now THIS would be the best news of all! And I know some will say "I ain't no damn monkey", but not gonna get much closer than that.

COVID-19 Vaccine Could Be Ready As Early As September, Researchers Say

Scientists at Oxford University say their tests for a potential COVID-19 vaccine has so far proven effective on rhesus macaque monkeys, which were inoculated at a lab in Montana in May and stayed healthy for a full month despite repeated exposure to the virus, the New York Times reports.

While the findings don’t mean the vaccine will also work on humans, rhesus macaque monkeys are as close a test subject as can be used. The researchers hope to move forward with human testing on more than 6,000 people by the end of May.

Said The Times:

Most other teams have had to start with small clinical trials of a few hundred participants to demonstrate safety. But scientists at the university’s Jenner Institute had a head start on a vaccine, having proved in previous trials that similar inoculations — including one last year against an earlier coronavirus — were harmless to humans.

That has enabled them to leap ahead and schedule tests of their new coronavirus vaccine involving more than 6,000 people by the end of next month, hoping to show not only that it is safe, but also that it works.

The Oxford scientists now say that with an emergency approval from regulators, the first few million doses of their vaccine could be available by September — at least several months ahead of any of the other announced efforts — if it proves to be effective.

Now, they have received promising news suggesting that it might.

Scientists at the National Institutes of Health’s Rocky Mountain Laboratory in Montana last month inoculated six rhesus macaque monkeys with single doses of the Oxford vaccine. The animals were then exposed to heavy quantities of the virus that is causing the pandemic — exposure that had consistently sickened other monkeys in the lab. But more than 28 days later all six were healthy, said Vincent Munster, the researcher who conducted the test.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/covid-19-vaccine-ready-early-september-researchers-say/

Abbey Marie
04-30-2020, 11:12 AM
The Italian reporting is fascinating. Gimme some...