PDA

View Full Version : Biden To Address Reade Matter Tomorrow On Morning Joe

Kathianne
04-30-2020, 04:19 PM
https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/04/report-biden-address-tara-reade-claims-tomorrow-morning-joe/

Black Diamond
04-30-2020, 04:26 PM
Joe and Mika will coddle Biden.

NightTrain
04-30-2020, 04:43 PM
"So, Mr. Biden, what sort of legal penalties should Ms. Reade be subject to for clearly lying and attempting to besmirch your irreproachable integrity and character?"

"Malarkey! Let's do push ups! And will someone answer that damn phone?"

Black Diamond
04-30-2020, 04:44 PM
"So, Mr. Biden, what sort of legal penalties should Ms. Reade be subject to for clearly lying and attempting to besmirch your irreproachable integrity and character?"

"Malarkey! Let's do push ups! And will someone answer that damn phone?"

He won't say that. You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

NightTrain
04-30-2020, 04:46 PM
C'mon, Man!

You don't need that AK-71 with those assault clips in that magazine!

WHY WON'T ANYONE ANSWER THAT PHONE!

jimnyc
04-30-2020, 05:26 PM
Of all the places. :rolleyes:

It needs to be Tara Reade that's being listened to and having her voice heard. And Joe needs to address it too of course, but honest, direct & forward questions and put him on the spot.

What I expect here is seeing Biden reading an off-screen written script of what to say. They will give him the freedom to make his case without the obvious questions. They will ask leading questions that they likely discussed with him already and let him read off the script again.

I don't think if he answered on the spot he would be able to do so without his mental screwups or gaffes, without his hesitations and getting lost. The writing is there not only to give him a script of how to respond to this & to keep him on point if he gets lost like he has been doing.

I'll make a better judgment after, but I don't trust them going into it. Mika and Joe haven't been known for their journalistic integrity. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
04-30-2020, 05:35 PM
There will be a lot of suction.

Black Diamond
04-30-2020, 05:40 PM
IIRC trump went on every network. I doubt Joe does that.

NightTrain
04-30-2020, 07:49 PM
IIRC trump went on every network. I doubt Joe does that.

No way in hell.

He's been on CNN and MSNBC, and yet not one of those intrepid journalists have asked him about that.

Those "off-the-table" topics were discussed and agreed to beforehand.