PDA

View Full Version : Media touts NY mosque staying open

jimnyc
05-03-2020, 08:18 AM
So a mosque can take many precautions and separate people and maybe even limit entrants, and NOT A DAMN WORD about this on the news every night...

Meanwhile, if you even pull into a parking lot for a church, windows rolled up, and listen to sermon on radio - it'll cost you $500. Apparently Christian folks are unable to take precautions, unable to utilize common sense....

But DON'T DARE offend the muslims. Do so and it may create terrorism. So fear and bad press and not wanting to offend the poor muzzies in NY, they allow it. :rolleyes:

I never heard the authorities tell the churches that they can have folks at least come in to pray, just with precautions?

--

Media touts NY mosque staying open to ‘keep the faith,’ as Christians turn to courts amid police raids

With all the attention on church members being fined for attending drive-up services where they remain in their cars, a Syracuse mosque is still open for daily prayers.

Not only are there no law enforcement raids, as seen in other parts of the country in response to drive-up church services, the media is even highlighting that the Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary remains open in an attempt to “keep the faith.”

Granted, the mosque did go to great lengths to limit any exposure to the coronavirus, and attendance is sparse, as seen in a video from Syracuse.com.

At the same time, New York remains the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic, with 134,436 confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus and over 10,000 deaths, according to the World Health Organization.

An asbestos abatement expert who worships at the mosque, Irfan Elahi, created what is being called a “clean room,” according to the news outlet.

More from Syracuse.com:

He used his skills to create a prayer room covered in plastic with special ventilation that allows daily prayers to continue in the 116-year-old former church, as the holy month of Ramadan nears.

The room is lined with plastic, and two machines siphon air out of the room to create negative pressure. Air in the room is recycled every four minutes. Elahi used the materials and expertise from his day job to create what he called a “clean room.”

Rest - https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/20/media-touts-ny-mosque-staying-open-to-keep-the-faith-as-christians-turn-to-courts-amid-police-raids-910879

New York mosque still open for daily prayers while churches across the US face mandatory shutdowns

If you’re surprised, maybe you’ve been asleep for the last 20 years.

“New York mosque still open for daily prayers while churches across the country face mandatory shutdowns,” by Paul Shiver, The Blaze, April 20, 2020:

A mosque in New York is reportedly still open for daily prayers amid the coronavirus pandemic that has forced Christian churches across the country to close their doors and cancel their in-person gatherings.

While churchgoers in many states have been criticized and even punished for continuing to gather, that same level of scrutiny has apparently not been leveled at the Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary in Syracuse, New York.

What are the details?

Despite the state’s executive order, which broadly bans all “non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason,” neighborhood Muslims are still allowed gather together in the mosque’s prayer room for calls to prayer throughout the week.

“About 10 worshippers in masks are allowed in at a time, though rarely do that many show up. They stand far apart from each other as they follow a prayer leader standing on a plastic-covered prayer rug,” a Syracuse.com report notes. (Though in a video of one of the prayers, it appears that the worshippers are not at least 6 feet away, as the Centers for Disease Control recommends).

While it should be noted that the mosque has gone to great lengths to limit attendees’ exposure to the virus by covering the prayer room in plastic and installing a special ventilation system, it is unclear as to how that exempts the mosque from the government mandate.

Yet instead of facing criticism for continuing to gather, the mosque was commended by the news outlet for its efforts to “keep the faith” during the pandemic, especially as the Muslim holy month of Ramadan approaches….

Rest - https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/04/new-york-mosque-still-open-for-daily-prayers-while-churches-across-the-us-face-mandatory-shutdowns

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-03-2020, 11:26 AM
So a mosque can take many precautions and separate people and maybe even limit entrants, and NOT A DAMN WORD about this on the news every night...

Meanwhile, if you even pull into a parking lot for a church, windows rolled up, and listen to sermon on radio - it'll cost you $500. Apparently Christian folks are unable to take precautions, unable to utilize common sense....

But DON'T DARE offend the muslims. Do so and it may create terrorism. So fear and bad press and not wanting to offend the poor muzzies in NY, they allow it. :rolleyes:

I never heard the authorities tell the churches that they can have folks at least come in to pray, just with precautions?

--

Media touts NY mosque staying open to ‘keep the faith,’ as Christians turn to courts amid police raids

With all the attention on church members being fined for attending drive-up services where they remain in their cars, a Syracuse mosque is still open for daily prayers.

Not only are there no law enforcement raids, as seen in other parts of the country in response to drive-up church services, the media is even highlighting that the Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary remains open in an attempt to “keep the faith.”

Granted, the mosque did go to great lengths to limit any exposure to the coronavirus, and attendance is sparse, as seen in a video from Syracuse.com.

At the same time, New York remains the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic, with 134,436 confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus and over 10,000 deaths, according to the World Health Organization.

An asbestos abatement expert who worships at the mosque, Irfan Elahi, created what is being called a “clean room,” according to the news outlet.

More from Syracuse.com:

Rest - https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/20/media-touts-ny-mosque-staying-open-to-keep-the-faith-as-christians-turn-to-courts-amid-police-raids-910879

New York mosque still open for daily prayers while churches across the US face mandatory shutdowns

If you’re surprised, maybe you’ve been asleep for the last 20 years.

“New York mosque still open for daily prayers while churches across the country face mandatory shutdowns,” by Paul Shiver, The Blaze, April 20, 2020:

A mosque in New York is reportedly still open for daily prayers amid the coronavirus pandemic that has forced Christian churches across the country to close their doors and cancel their in-person gatherings.

While churchgoers in many states have been criticized and even punished for continuing to gather, that same level of scrutiny has apparently not been leveled at the Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary in Syracuse, New York.

What are the details?

Despite the state’s executive order, which broadly bans all “non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason,” neighborhood Muslims are still allowed gather together in the mosque’s prayer room for calls to prayer throughout the week.

“About 10 worshippers in masks are allowed in at a time, though rarely do that many show up. They stand far apart from each other as they follow a prayer leader standing on a plastic-covered prayer rug,” a Syracuse.com report notes. (Though in a video of one of the prayers, it appears that the worshippers are not at least 6 feet away, as the Centers for Disease Control recommends).

While it should be noted that the mosque has gone to great lengths to limit attendees’ exposure to the virus by covering the prayer room in plastic and installing a special ventilation system, it is unclear as to how that exempts the mosque from the government mandate.

Yet instead of facing criticism for continuing to gather, the mosque was commended by the news outlet for its efforts to “keep the faith” during the pandemic, especially as the Muslim holy month of Ramadan approaches….

Rest - https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/04/new-york-mosque-still-open-for-daily-prayers-while-churches-across-the-us-face-mandatory-shutdowns

Muzzys can do no wrong, and our stupid laws do not apply the most high, the chosen of the chosen.--:puke3:
Dems know this as they quack in their cowardly boots and kiss muzzy ass all day and all night(As Islam's firm ally against this nation-- a damn fact!).
We ignorant infidels deserve anything bad that comes-- so believes Islam.
We see how government, and cops make exceptions for these ignorant, barbaric, ffing hate-filled savages..
Yet we are to bow to them as our masters!

Sorry but this man bows to no man - least of all such murdering worthless trash!
And yes, I live my life without craven fear of them as so many millions of American ass-kissers do.. .

Being just about as blunt as I can, so there is no misunderstanding of my position.
Since I so abhor those too damn scared/afraid to speak up- I make damn sure that I do not join that throng of craven cowards.. --Tyr

Evmetro
05-03-2020, 03:15 PM
I fear Islam

Black Diamond
05-03-2020, 03:19 PM
I fear Islam

As you should

LongTermGuy
05-03-2020, 06:29 PM
Muzzys can do no wrong, and our stupid laws do not apply the most high, the chosen of the chosen.--:puke3:
Dems know this as they quack in their cowardly boots and kiss muzzy ass all day and all night(As Islam's firm ally against this nation-- a damn fact!).
We ignorant infidels deserve anything bad that comes-- so believes Islam.
We see how government, and cops make exceptions for these ignorant, barbaric, ffing hate-filled savages..
Yet we are to bow to them as our masters!

Sorry but this man bows to no man - least of all such murdering worthless trash!
And yes, I live my life without craven fear of them as so many millions of American ass-kissers do.. .

Being just about as blunt as I can, so there is no misunderstanding of my position.
Since I so abhor those too damn scared/afraid to speak up- I make damn sure that I do not join that throng of craven cowards.. --Tyr

Yup ^^^

Remember...Never Trumpers and submissive Leftist Love their Muzzies.....!