PDA

View Full Version : Going "Dark"

Bilgerat
05-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Damn the torpedoes, , Full Speed Ahead!

At least, that's our plan for the immediate future ;)

Our summer employer called from Maine. We can travel there, but on arrival we have to "quarantine" for 14 days. That will allow us to get to work when she's finally allowed to open up (maybe)

So off we go and AFK go I

See ya all soon!

jimnyc
05-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Damn the torpedoes, , Full Speed Ahead!

At least, that's our plan for the immediate future ;)

Our summer employer called from Maine. We can travel there, but on arrival we have to "quarantine" for 14 days. That will allow us to get to work when she's finally allowed to open up (maybe)

So off we go and AFK go I

See ya all soon!

Safe travels! Bring PPE with ya too.

And see us when ya get back? Post from your phone and laptop ya bastard!! At least share some cool pics with us from Maine! and dang, maybe take the time to mail me a lobster or 10? :)

Hot Dogger
05-03-2020, 12:23 PM
I've gone dark before. They say that once you do, you never go back, only not in my instance. :cool:

Bilgerat
05-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Safe travels! Bring PPE with ya too.

And see us when ya get back? Post from your phone and laptop ya bastard!! At least share some cool pics with us from Maine! and dang, maybe take the time to mail me a lobster or 10? :)

Only made it to the "Bonus Son's" house in Ft Pierce, the Lady says lets stop & say hi :laugh2:

Next thing I know, I'm opening up our R/V that's stored there & she's planning a steak dinner for all of us

Of course, I know who's grilling, so .....:terror:

And she promises we'll leave in the morning

Frack this, I'm gonna have a beer!

As for your bottom feeding cockroaches Jim, if you show up I'll buy!

Bilgerat
05-06-2020, 08:18 PM
And I'm back on line. Here in Maine where we're supposed to get snow:terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:

Kathianne
05-06-2020, 10:48 PM
And I'm back on line. Here in Maine where we're supposed to get snow:terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:
Today it was 109, snow sounds not so bad.

Hot Dogger
05-07-2020, 06:48 AM
And I'm back on line. Here in Maine where we're supposed to get snow. :terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:

Bangor?

And then you say, "No, we're just friends."