PDA

View Full Version : If Biden drops out...

Black Diamond
05-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Where does that leave the presidential race? What would happen next?

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 03:34 PM

Interesting question, but they're stuck with Joe unless he keels over from a stroke or Rona gets him. His mind is jelly and rapidly deteriorating into mush. I was surprised to see he was able to mostly hold it together while Mika grilled him and didn't begin babbling incoherently under that stress, although he wasn't able to hide the look of betrayal as she actually took some great shots at him and didn't adequately explain why he didn't want the UD to search his records for Reade's name.

Anyway, if he did suddenly keel over, I think they'd install Warren. She's the least insane of the lot of them with at least moderate support.

Bernie is still the kiss of death, and even though that would declare ignite an instant war amongst the moonbats, they'd place anyone else as their candidate.

Abbey Marie
05-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Interesting question, but they're stuck with Joe unless he keels over from a stroke or Rona gets him. His mind is jelly and rapidly deteriorating into mush. I was surprised to see he was able to mostly hold it together while Mika grilled him and didn't begin babbling incoherently under that stress, although he wasn't able to hide the look of betrayal as she actually took some great shots at him and didn't adequately explain why he didn't want the UD to search his records for Reade's name.

Anyway, if he did suddenly keel over, I think they'd install Warren. She's the least insane of the lot of them with at least moderate support.

Bernie is still the kiss of death, and even though that would declare ignite an instant war amongst the moonbats, they'd place anyone else as their candidate.

Warren! Rick DO NOT say such things! I need to eat dinner soon. :puke:

Black Diamond
05-03-2020, 04:00 PM
Warren would lose and then we would have another book "what happened part deux."

Evmetro
05-03-2020, 04:07 PM

We will soon find out. He isnt really in it you know...

Black Diamond
05-03-2020, 04:14 PM
We will soon find out. He isnt really in it you know...

I am not convinced he will be the Democrat nominee. I hear cackling.

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 08:18 PM
Well... honestly, they're stuck with Biden unless they want to immediately lose about 1/3 of all democrat voters.

They'll run him in November, even if they have to bungee him to a hand truck and wheel him out on stage.

They know they're going to lose, but there's no deviating from their course now or the whole party will grenade. Bernie makes this their only course and the alternatives are long-term certain doom.