PDA

View Full Version : The 'World" Is Angry At China

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 07:49 PM
I just am happy that the CCP has handled the aftermath every bit as bad as the lab did the virus. China virus is what this is. What happened since? China v World

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/world/europe/backlash-china-coronavirus.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/world/europe/backlash-china-coronavirus.html)

Global Backlash Builds Against China Over Coronavirus
As calls for inquiries and reparations spread, Beijing has responded aggressively, mixing threats with aid and adding to a growing mistrust of China.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/05/01/world/00virus-chinablowback-wuhan/merlin_170325123_cd8d9bda-c882-4736-ad63-2b042fee38a9-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 08:11 PM
They need to be hammered on this, and they also need to pay reparations worldwide.

With any luck, this will be their Berlin Wall moment.

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 08:13 PM
I'd like to see Trump put out that the US recognizes Taiwan and Hong Kong, as separate from China. Taiwan should be recognized by the UN.

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 08:28 PM
I'd like to see Trump put out that the US recognizes Taiwan and Hong Kong, as separate from China. Taiwan should be recognized by the UN.

Agreed.

I see this as exactly the same sort of cowardly behavior as not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital and timidly refusing to move our embassy there. All the liberals and America's enemies (same difference) howled that there would be blood running in the streets and utter chaos throughout the middle east - Trump did it and nothing happened.

All it took was a bold move by Trump and that, as they say, was that. Admit Taiwan into NATO immediately after recognizing them and end the foolishness of cowtowing to a 3rd world commie country.

Hot Dogger
05-03-2020, 08:47 PM
They need to be hammered on this, and they also need to pay reparations worldwide.

With any luck, this will be their Berlin Wall moment.

The COVID scam will blow up in Trump's face. USAMRIID's war crimes and poisoning of the planet will be our Berlin Wall moment. And it'll be well earned.

Never, ever, ever, try to pull a long con on Asia. They invented the long con.

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 08:52 PM
The COVID scam will blow up in Trump's face. USAMRIID's war crimes and poisoning of the planet will be our Berlin Wall moment. And it'll be well earned.

Never, ever, ever, try to pull a long con on Asia. They invented the long con.

Pffft!

You think the Kung Flu is an American bioweapon, eh? Way to embrace the Communist Chinese talking point, comrade! I suppose that you missed the whole admission by the Chinese Ambassador to the US that the whole bullshit accusation about this being sent from America was just that - bullshit, right?

So, let's hear it, Hot Dogger. Where is your backup that the Kung Flu is American? This should be good.

Black Diamond
05-03-2020, 08:54 PM
Pffft!

You think the Kung Flu is an American bioweapon, eh? Way to embrace the Communist Chinese talking point, comrade! I suppose that you missed the whole admission by the Chinese Ambassador to the US that the whole bullshit accusation about this being sent from America was just that - bullshit, right?

So, let's hear it, Hot Dogger. Where is your backup that the Kung Flu is American? This should be good.

I think it's a Chinese bioweapon.

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 09:04 PM
I think it's a Chinese bioweapon.

I wouldn't argue against that. I think they were playing with their new toy and it got loose accidentally.

Supposedly the microbiologists are in agreement that it wasn't bioengineered, and I know nothing of that field so I'm inclined to take their word for it. I haven't heard of any claiming that it had been tampered with genetically.

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't argue against that. I think they were playing with their new toy and it got loose accidentally.

Supposedly the microbiologists are in agreement that it wasn't bioengineered, and I know nothing of that field so I'm inclined to take their word for it. I haven't heard of any claiming that it had been tampered with genetically.
Nope, no evidence, on the contrary say it hasn't been engineered or messed with. Since it's release though, accidentally or not, they've used it as a bioweapon.

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 09:14 PM
Nope, no evidence, on the contrary say it hasn't been engineered or messed with. Since it's release though, accidentally or not, they've used it as a bioweapon.

You know, all of us are aware of how evil and utterly ruthless communists have demonstrated themselves to be.

With that said, though, it's really difficult to fathom what kind of reprehensible animal would follow through with how they've handled this.

It's either a complete clusterf*ck of mind-blowing incompetence, or Stalin-grade evil.

I suspect the latter.

Black Diamond
05-03-2020, 09:16 PM
You know, all of us are aware of how evil and utterly ruthless communists have demonstrated themselves to be.

With that said, though, it's really difficult to fathom what kind of reprehensible animal would follow through with how they've handled this.

It's either a complete clusterf*ck of mind-blowing incompetence, or Stalin-grade evil.

I suspect the latter.

Yeah Xi may have taken over for Kim as the most dangerous individual on earth.

NightTrain
05-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Yeah Xi may have taken over for Kim as the most dangerous individual on earth.

Well, Xi certainly has the Top Score for humans killed. Bad ol' Pooh Bear.

AFAIK, our Rotund Roadie in Pyongyang has only managed to kill a few thousand of his own peasants.

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 09:59 PM

I suspect the latter.

Stalin, Mao, Lenin, you name them, they will do it.

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Stalin, Mao, Lenin, you name them, they will do it.
Hell, throw Castro and Poisoning Putin in with them.

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Well I wish Pompeo would drop in, I think I'd love to swap some ideas with him:

https://lidblog.com/covid-came-from-wuhan-lab/

Pompeo Says Enormous Evidence Covid Came From Wuhan Lab"There Are Many Labs Inside Of China, Martha. This Risk Remains."by Jeff Dunetz (https://lidblog.com/author/jeffdunetz/) | May 3, 2020 | Foreign Policy/Terrorism (https://lidblog.com/category/foreign-policy/), Media (https://lidblog.com/category/media/)
Secretary of State Pompeo was interviewed on ABC’s This Week and said there’s “enormous evidence” exists indicating the coronavirus pandemic began in a lab in Wuhan and added China and that the ruling Communist Party did everything it could to keep the outbreak under wraps. Something we all suspected but it is nice to have confirmed from someone high-up in the administration. Covid came from Wuhan lab.

Try to sleep with what Pompeo said in his last answer, “There are many labs inside of China, Martha. This risk remains.”

Kathianne
05-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Oh, the wet markets are really a source of outrage:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/world-leaders-wet-markets-worldwide-be-shut-down

More China pressure: World leaders demand wet markets be shut down
Scientists estimate that 60-75% of emerging diseases are 'zoonotic,' or originating from animals.

Amid an escalating war of words between Australia and China provoked by the global spread of the coronavirus, international pressure is building on China to close its wildlife "wet" markets, a notorious source of infectious diseases jumping from animals to humans.

As global health experts were learning about the eruption of COVID-19 in the Chinese industrial city of Wuhan in January, Beijing ordered a temporary shutdown of wet markets, followed by a "permanent" ban in February.

In mid-April, China's wet markets reopened.

NightTrain
05-04-2020, 01:40 PM
Pffft!

Hot Dogger

Still awaiting your response.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Pffft!

Someone in the Deep State planted COVID on China in an attempt to waylay USAMRIID's and the WHO's responsibility for it decades long Deep State biological warfare operations against We the People as well as the world. The bright side is that it should compel even the most die hard liberal democrats (whereas the globalist dems will be executed) to vote us out of the UN and WHO.

I believe COVID is either USAMRIID's doomsday germ or an outright hoax. This thing with the Wuhan bat soup, nonsense, that's China's crisis actors union putting on a show, it's a false flag. And did I mention, back about 1985-87 as I was heading up to the admin lobby as a contingent from the UN or WHO was just leaving, I only saw them from the back. Some folks in the lobby were saying things like, "Did you see that good looking young black man? Very impressive." Ring any bells? And this COVID Vaccine will be a kill shot as I've explained elsewhere. Are you familiar with Obama's Science Czar John Holdren's work on eugenics? That book was very popular at USAMRIID. We're being culled.

Last year, USAMRIID didn't close for no reason. Congress hasn't been looking into USAMRIID's "research" on Lyme for no reason. I'm just surprised they've not said anything about the West Nile Virus yet, which was most certainly a "weaponized" vector study. They've expanded USAMRIID and renamed it something like "The New and Improved High Containment USAMRIID" as opposed to "The Old Leaky Autoclaves and Sloppy Lab Safety Practices and Feeding Hazardous Biological Waste to Livestock and Leaky HEPA Filters and Torturing MRVs for Fun and Profit USAMRIID". Nothing there has changed, I guarantee. And their "research" isn't about military defense or readiness, they're manufacturing diseases and releasing them into the wilds in order to create an industry for vaccines and all other healthcare. Sound unbelievable? Sure, and the Nazis didn't imprison Jews and dissidents and torture and gas them.

USAMRIID has a long history of abuse. I myself was medically tortured and denied proper medical treatment on numerous occasions. And with regards to human use experiments, I witnessed Belmont Report violations and the use of drugs not approved for human use, like ribavirin. The Sandfly Fever protocol gave many MRVs leukemia and they were boarded out, thrown away like trash, all of them are assumed dead by those of us who remain in contact.

So you keep praising Trump while I can only pray. And you'd better hope to hell he does the right thing in this, because the Deep State no doubt has pictures of him on Epstein's Island balls deep in some kid, don't forget your op-sec training. And if a dem gets in, without question it's WWIII. Trudeau just disarmed his citizens. Why? Because Russia and China are coming across the Bering Strait, while the Mexican Army comes across the South, supplied by China's massive port complex in Baja Mexico. Did you know that we bombed Canada with mycotoxins prior to WW2 in advance of an invasion that never occurred? So of course Trudeau doesn't give a screw about us, most Americans don't give a screw, all they care about is binge watching Netflix.

SassyLady
05-04-2020, 04:57 PM
Someone in the Deep State planted COVID-13 on China in an attempt to waylay USAMRIID's and the WHO's responsibility for it decades long Deep State biological warfare operations against We the People as well as the world. The bright side is that it should compel even the most die hard liberal democrats (whereas the globalist dems will be executed) to vote us out of the UN and WHO.

I believe COVID-13 is either USAMRIID's doomsday germ or an outright hoax. This thing with the Wuhan bat soup, nonsense, that's China's crisis actors union putting on a show, it's a false flag. And did I mention, back about 1985-87 as I was heading up to the admin lobby as a contingent from the UN or WHO was just leaving, I only saw them from the back. Some folks in the lobby were saying things like, "Did you see that good looking young black man? Very impressive." Ring any bells? And this COVID Vaccine will be a kill shot as I've explained elsewhere. Are you familiar with Obama's Science Czar John Holdren's work on eugenics? That book was very popular at USAMRIID. We're being culled.

Last year, USAMRIID didn't close for no reason. Congress hasn't been looking into USAMRIID's "research" on Lyme for no reason. I'm just surprised they've not said anything about the West Nile Virus yet, which was most certainly a "weaponized" vector study. They've expanded USAMRIID and renamed it something like "The New and Improved High Containment USAMRIID" as opposed to "The Old Leaky Autoclaves and Sloppy Lab Safety Practices and Feeding Hazardous Biological Waste to Livestock and Leaky HEPA Filters and Torturing MRVs for Fun and Profit USAMRIID". Nothing there has changed, I guarantee. And their "research" isn't about military defense or readiness, they're manufacturing diseases and releasing them into the wilds in order to create an industry for vaccines and all other healthcare. Sound unbelievable? Sure, and the Nazis didn't imprison Jews and dissidents and torture and gas them.

USAMRIID has a long history of abuse. I myself was medically tortured and denied proper medical treatment on numerous occasions. And with regards to human use experiments, I witnessed Belmont Report violations and the use of drugs not approved for human use, like ribavirin. The Sandfly Fever protocol gave many MRVs leukemia and they were boarded out, thrown away like trash, all of them are assumed dead by those of us who remain in contact.

So you keep praising Trump while I can only pray. And you'd better hope to hell he does the right thing in this, because the Deep State no doubt has pictures of him on Epstein's Island balls deep in some kid, don't forget your op-sec training. And if a dem gets in, without question it's WWIII. Trudeau just disarmed his citizens. Why? Because Russia and China are coming across the Bering Strait, while the Mexican Army comes across the South, supplied by China's massive port complex in Baja Mexico. Did you know that we bombed Canada with mycotoxins prior to WW2 in advance of an invasion that never occurred? So of course Trudeau doesn't give a screw about us, most Americans don't give a screw, all they care about is binge watching Netflix.

:believecrap:

NightTrain
05-04-2020, 05:03 PM
I don't know what COVID-13 is. Did you mean COVID-19?

I get that you've got some wacky ideas and conspiracy theories. I've run into guys like you before and those rabbit holes are exhausting to a normal person.

Show me where the Kung Flu is an American creation and unleashed surreptitiously by the US Army in Wuhan by something other than some nutter conspiracy site.

Also, you haven't explained how it is that microbiologists worldwide are in agreement that it isn't manmade or genetically tweaked; that it's a natural virus from bats found in China 800 miles away from Wuhan that they were studying in Wuhan at 2 different labs. Coincidently, that's exactly where this virus first appeared by everyone's accounts.

I'm not really interested in the mental gymnastics of a conspiracy nutter - I'm asking you for news articles from legitimate news sources, not the fevered dreams of Karen from Facebook.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 05:04 PM
I suppose that you missed the whole admission by the Chinese Ambassador to the US that the whole bullshit accusation about this being sent from America was just that - bullshit, right?

That's merely the word of one ambassador. Additionally, in the context of my theory, the ambassador's words don't dispel that. Because there's also the bastard globalists at WHO to consider. So of course a Chinese ambassador with an allegiance to the WHO would say to the hound dogs on his trail, "We don't know where COVID comes from, it's not from you." Understand, China also has its parasites.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 05:08 PM
:believecrap:

I don't know what COVID-13 is. Did you mean COVID-19?

Sorry to have confused you, you passive-aggressive clown. Now I'm done talking to you clowns, so get in your clown car and go to the circus, they're waiting.

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 05:10 PM
Sorry to have confused you, you passive-aggressive clown. Now I'm done talking to you clowns, so get in your clown car and go to the circus, they're waiting.

Quite the irony, there, pennywise.

NightTrain
05-04-2020, 05:16 PM

That's what I thought. You have no legitimate sources for these lunatic ideas.

I'll clue you in : A low-level Chinese flunky made the idiotic accusation that the US Army created and then released it in Wuhan. Hilarity ensued by all moderately intelligent persons worldwide.

But you, Hot Dogger, ate that shit up with gusto. You'd be a very useful Chinese peasant, doing and thinking what the communist party tells you to believe against all available facts and opinions by experts internationally. Kudos.

Now let's further my theory about you, Hot Dogger : Discuss how 9/11 was ackshully a gubmint plot.

You may substitute some good old fashioned Israel conspiracy theories too, as you undoubtedly can.

How's my aim?

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 05:17 PM
That's what I thought. You have no legitimate sources for these lunatic ideas.

I'll clue you in : A low-level Chinese flunky made the idiotic accusation that the US Army created and then released it in Wuhan. Hilarity ensued by all moderately knowledgeable persons worldwide.

But you, Hot Dogger, ate that shit up with gusto. You'd be a very useful Chinese peasant, doing and thinking what the communist party tells you to believe against all available facts and opinions by experts internationally. Kudos.

Now let's further my theory about you, Hot Dogger : Discuss how 9/11 was ackshully a gubmint plot.

You may substitute some good old fashioned Israel conspiracy theories too, as you undoubtedly can.

How's my aim?

Yikes. I hope he doesn't go down the JOOOOOS path.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Also, you haven't explained how it is that microbiologists worldwide are in agreement that it isn't manmade or genetically tweaked; that it's a natural virus from bats found in China 800 miles away from Wuhan that they were studying in Wuhan at 2 different labs. Coincidently, that's exactly where this virus first appeared by everyone's accounts.

Do you even bother to think about what you're saying? So a natural bat virus 800 miles from Wuhan all of a sudden closes down the planet? So what if they were studying it at a couple labs? Those bats no doubt bite people and animals all the time, that virus is in the biospeher a long time now, like millions of years. Sheesh, talk about a conspiracy nut. And if you were a mental gymnast your head would be split open from hitting the pommel horse too many times.

USAMRIID and the WHO have poisoned the planet, that's a fact that you can take to the bank. This whole thing is about us not wanting to take responsibility for the matter, a matter that's going to cost us trillions of dollars.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 05:23 PM
Yikes. I hope he doesn't go down the JOOOOOS path.

Why don't you put on your robe and burn a cross, klanner. I'm one-quarter Jewish on my father's side, schmuck.

You're a genuine Bozo, you need to start a circus and sell tickets, call it "The Greatest Schmoe on Earth".

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 05:38 PM
Why don't you put on your robe and burn a cross, klanner. I'm one-quarter Jewish on my father's side, schmuck.

You're a genuine Bozo, you need to start a circus and sell tickets, call it "The Greatest Schmoe on Earth".

Preach it, pennywise.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 05:40 PM
You slobs have nothing creative to add here, just make ad hominem attacks. Hey, FAUX News is on, go watch and regurgitate everything they say without considering any logical alternatives. Then binge watch Netflix and drink diet pop. And when you're done with your brainwashing, come back and make fun of me some more as the world burns.

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 05:50 PM
You slobs have nothing creative to add here, just make ad hominem attacks. Hey, FAUX News is on, go watch and regurgitate everything they say without considering any logical alternatives. Then binge watch Netflix and drink diet pop. And when you're done with your brainwashing, come back and make fun of me some more as the world burns.

Fuck off, troll.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 06:11 PM
Fuck off, troll.

Congratulations, you just lost this argument. :laugh:

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Congratulations, you just lost this argument. :laugh:

Yeah the first person to swear loses. No matter what.

Evmetro
05-04-2020, 06:55 PM
Someone in the Deep State planted COVID on China in an attempt to waylay USAMRIID's and the WHO's responsibility for it decades long Deep State biological warfare operations against We the People as well as the world. The bright side is that it should compel even the most die hard liberal democrats (whereas the globalist dems will be executed) to vote us out of the UN and WHO.

I believe COVID is either USAMRIID's doomsday germ or an outright hoax. This thing with the Wuhan bat soup, nonsense, that's China's crisis actors union putting on a show, it's a false flag. And did I mention, back about 1985-87 as I was heading up to the admin lobby as a contingent from the UN or WHO was just leaving, I only saw them from the back. Some folks in the lobby were saying things like, "Did you see that good looking young black man? Very impressive." Ring any bells? And this COVID Vaccine will be a kill shot as I've explained elsewhere. Are you familiar with Obama's Science Czar John Holdren's work on eugenics? That book was very popular at USAMRIID. We're being culled.

You often post what I call "some far out shit", but I enjoy every bit of it. My thing is objective debate and discussion, so it is refreshing to have some far out shit here for me to sort through. I am unable to vet much of what you post, but I am not seeing any reason to dismiss any of it. I store it up in my brain inventory in case I can use it to connect the dots on something else. Keep up the great posts, and God bless Trump!

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 07:13 PM
You often post what I call "some far out shit", but I enjoy every bit of it. My thing is objective debate and discussion, so it is refreshing to have some far out shit here for me to sort through. I am unable to vet much of what you post, but I am not seeing any reason to dismiss any of it. I store it up in my brain inventory in case I can use it to connect the dots on something else. Keep up the great posts, and God bless Trump!

I've heard enough of it. Glad you enjoy it

Evmetro
05-04-2020, 07:31 PM
I've heard enough of it. Glad you enjoy it

I enjoy seeing how others perceive the political landscape. The bigger the difference between my own perception and somebody else's, the more interesting it is. Hot Dogger and Drummond are very interesting to me. God bless hot dogger and Drummond!

Abbey Marie
05-04-2020, 08:13 PM
I enjoy seeing how others perceive the political landscape. The bigger the difference between my own perception and somebody else's, the more interesting it is. Hot Dogger and Drummond are very interesting to me. God bless hot dogger and Drummond!

So, you aren’t a ‘true believer’ then. You prefer to take a sideline approach. Well, you are probably in the right place then, because we take our politics seriously around here and we are wont to let it all out.

As for dogger, I can’t imagine living inside his head. Life is tough enough without seeing monsters in every shadow. I tend to be a worrier, but my belief that God is in control keeps me from straying into that depth of pessimism.

Russ
05-04-2020, 08:19 PM
Do you even bother to think about what you're saying? So a natural bat virus 800 miles from Wuhan all of a sudden closes down the planet? So what if they were studying it at a couple labs? Those bats no doubt bite people and animals all the time

They’ve been saying for a while now that the virus didn’t go directly from bats to people, there had to be some other animal that got it from bats and then was able to pass it along to some numbskull Chinese lab technician, who the went out the lab back door at closing time and created a pandemic.

If China wasn’t running a slipshod lab - then no global pandemic.

Suspecting the US of creating a bio weapon sounds like a raft of guano to me.

Abbey Marie
05-04-2020, 08:21 PM
They’ve been saying for a while now that the virus didn’t go directly from bats to people, there had to be some other animal that got it from bats and then was able to pass it along to some numbskull Chinese lab technician, who the went out the lab back door at closing time and created a pandemic.

Lol @ “raft of guano” :laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-04-2020, 08:32 PM
jimnyc did you releases this virus so the board would be more lively? C’mon ‘fess up!

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 08:34 PM

NightTrain
05-04-2020, 09:20 PM

Why the tantrum?

I simply asked for your basis from legit news sources and you refused.

Just admit you don't have any good basis but you believe what you believe anyway. You're not the only conspiracy nutter around here, there's a few that pop in from time to time.

For me, I do much of my own research and I don't have cable TV. 100% from the interwebs all around the world. My morning ritual probably includes over 50 different news sites all around the world, sometimes more when I'm running something down to verify it.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 10:28 PM
Why the tantrum?

I simply asked for your basis from legit news sources and you refused.

Just admit you don't have any good basis but you believe what you believe anyway. You're not the only conspiracy nutter around here, there's a few that pop in from time to time.

For me, I do much of my own research and I don't have cable TV. 100% from the interwebs all around the world. My morning ritual probably includes over 50 different news sites all around the world, sometimes more when I'm running something down to verify it.

Please stop with the cracks, you've lost your argument, so let's move on. You say you want news sources but for what exactly? Be specific, because I'm getting fed up with your naivete.

Everything I've said is based on facts, direct experience, and hypothesis. USAMRIID and the WHO have poisoned the planet that's a fact. I've already explained before that COVID is a deception, certainly not what Beijing or Washington have said. The WHO wants us all vaccinated so that we're dead at 75, I've seen military planning at that. Night Train, you appear to have no understanding how the world actually works, you're incredibly naive; which is understandable, because you've not seen and experienced the things I've seen and experienced. USAMRIID and other agencies at Ft. Detrick manufactures and release disease to create an industry for vaccines and healthcare. And also to curb population growth and limit lifespan. We're living in Nazi Germany or The Soviet Union right now, take your pick.

If this were in Nazi Germany in the 1930s, you'd be denying the Holocaust was happening, you seem to be that incapable of sound reasoning. You're problem is that you've no belief in pure evil. You're what I'd call an "Ascended Man". That's someone who cannot distinguish good from evil.

Now let me make this very clear. If the WHO and assholes like Bill Gates can't get their killer vaccine into everyone, there will be either an actual or mock biowarfare attack on major world cities, after which time neutron bombs will be dropped by the Deep State on those cities. Why is China building ghost cities in the form of Paris, New York, and others? Because that's where we're all going to be shipped off to very soon, where everything will be made in China including us. Do you understand now what we're up against?

NightTrain
05-04-2020, 11:08 PM
Please stop with the cracks, you've lost your argument, so let's move on. You say you want news sources but for what exactly? Be specific, because I'm getting fed up with your naivete.

All of it! And with every response you add new, deeper rabbit holes that somehow you think bolsters your already fact-deficient statements.

Show me where USAMRIID created the Kung Flu.

And then had the US Army export it to infect Wuhan.

Everything I've said is based on facts, direct experience, and hypothesis. USAMRIID and the WHO have poisoned the planet that's a fact. I've already explained before that COVID is a deception, certainly not what Beijing or Washington have said. The WHO wants us all vaccinated so that we're dead at 75, I've seen military planning at that. Night Train, you appear to have no understanding how the world actually works, you're incredibly naive; which is understandable, because you've not seen and experienced the things I've seen and experienced. USAMRIID and other agencies at Ft. Detrick manufactures and release disease to create an industry for vaccines and healthcare. And also to curb population growth and limit lifespan. We're living in Nazi Germany or The Soviet Union right now, take your pick.

The WHO couldn't poison a gerbil in their lobby. They certainly can't look past the bribes from the CCP to the Director.

The USAMRIID is a military research facility working to identify and create cures for bioweapons used against the military and/or civilians. They work for us. They are not a for-profit biolab infecting civilians and then charging for vaccines.

Go on then, Hot Dogger, tell me of your experiences being experimented on by the USAMRIID. First, I'd check outside for those silent black helicopters if I were you, though.

If this were in Nazi Germany in the 1930s, you'd be denying the Holocaust was happening, you seem to be that incapable of sound reasoning. You're problem is that you've no belief in pure evil. You're what I'd call an "Ascended Man". That's someone who cannot distinguish good from evil.

You know nothing of me.

I have a highly effective sense of good vs evil. In fact, I don't have many grey areas, and that's been verified by people that have known me all my life.

Now let me make this very clear. If the WHO and assholes like Bill Gates can't get their killer vaccine into everyone, there will be either an actual or mock biowarfare attack on major world cities, after which time neutron bombs will be dropped by the Deep State on those cities. Why is China building ghost cities in the form of Paris, New York, and others? Because that's where we're all going to be shipped off to very soon, where everything will be made in China including us. Do you understand now what we're up against?

Now Bill Gates wants to kill me? Oh dear... I mean, Win98 was positively evil, I'll give you that... but now he's gone full genocidal meglomaniac on us? As if Win95 and Win98 weren't dastardly enough!

Who has this Neutron Bomb you keep talking about? Is it Bill Kristol? I don't think his Cessna 172 is going to be able to lift it. Renting a C-130 might do it, but then you'd have to tell the Aviation company why you want to keep flying over major cities after each one gets Neutronned to the Nth Degree. Sooner or later Bill Kristol is going to get caught.

I'd better get digging on my Neutron / Kristol shelter. And I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a rental C-130.

Oh, one more thing : Why does Bill Gates want me to live in China? Everything else makes totes sense but that one isn't clicking for me.

Evmetro
05-04-2020, 11:23 PM
So, you aren’t a ‘true believer’ then. You prefer to take a sideline approach. Well, you are probably in the right place then, because we take our politics seriously around here and we are wont to let it all out.

As for dogger, I can’t imagine living inside his head. Life is tough enough without seeing monsters in every shadow. I tend to be a worrier, but my belief that God is in control keeps me from straying into that depth of pessimism.

The sideline approach thing may be your perception of how I operate, but I see things a little differently. I believe that the real truth about what goes on in our political landscape is something that we will never know. The best I can have is a perception that is based on a very broad range of news, propaganda, and media from as many sources as possible. As much as I love media that says what I like to hear, I find that it is not as useful as media from sources that I dont like or agree with. Members like Drummond who worship big government give me a chance to see what kind of thoughts and ideas go on in heads like that, and members like hot dog offer interesting far out shit for me to sort through. Before this thread, I got tangled up with a bunch of of folks on the chi com t shirt thread who claimed I called somebody something that nobody could quote me saying, so I had the pleasure of seeing new weird shit that I've never seen from righties before. All this feels like legitimate stuff to use in my pursuit of the most likely truth, so I enjoy it. This site is turning out to be of more interest to me than i originally suspected when i signed up.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 11:36 PM
Show me where USAMRIID created the Kung Flu. And then had the US Army export it to infect Wuhan.

As I said many times before - that's my theory.

The WHO couldn't poison a gerbil in their lobby. They certainly can't look past the bribes from the CCP to the Director.

You know nothing about the WHO.

The USAMRIID is a military research facility working to identify and create cures for bioweapons used against the military and/or civilians. They work for us. They are not a for-profit biolab infecting civilians and then charging for vaccines.

USAMRIID is an offensive biowarfare weapons research facility that colludes with multi-national corporations and tortures human test subjects in the process. They don't work for you or me, they work for globalist organizations like the WHO and the Rockefeller Foundation.

Go on then, Hot Dogger, tell me of your experiences being experimented on by the USAMRIID. First, I'd check outside for those silent black helicopters if I were you, though.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

You know nothing of me.

Incorrect. See above.

I have a highly effective sense of good vs evil. In fact, I don't have many grey areas, and that's been verified by people that have known me all my life.

Now Bill Gates wants to kill me? Oh dear... I mean, Win98 was positively evil, I'll give you that... but now he's gone full genocidal meglomaniac on us? As if Win95 and Win98 weren't dastardly enough!

Who has this Neutron Bomb you keep talking about? Is it Bill Kristol? I don't think his Cessna 172 is going to be able to lift it. Renting a C-130 might do it, but then you'd have to tell the Aviation company why you want to keep flying over major cities after each one gets Neutronned to the Nth Degree. Sooner or later Bill Kristol is going to get caught.

I'd better get digging on my Neutron / Kristol shelter. And I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a rental C-130.

Oh, one more thing : Why does Bill Gates want me to live in China? Everything else makes totes sense but that one isn't clicking for me.

Because you have a fried wonton for a brain, so you'll fit right in with all the other noodle heads.

:lol:

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 11:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HTfkdPzi8Mw&feature=emb_lo go

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 12:04 AM
USAMRIID is an offensive biowarfare weapons research facility that colludes with multi-national corporations and tortures human test subjects in the process. They don't work for you or me, they work for globalist organizations like the WHO and the Rockefeller Foundation.

Nope.

Since 1969, USAMRIID has served as the Department of Defense's (DoD) lead laboratory for medical biological defense research. While our core mission is to protect the warfighter from biological threats, we also investigate disease outbreaks and threats to public health. Research conducted at USAMRIID leads to medical solutions—therapeutics, vaccines, diagnostics, and information—that benefit both military personnel and civilians. USAMRIID is a subordinate laboratory of the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command.

USAMRIID's research, development, testing and evaluation efforts have resulted in the development of vaccines, currently in various stages of clinical trials, to protect against the following biological threats:

Anthrax
Botulism
Plague
Ebola and Marburg hemorrhagic fevers
Hantavirus
Ricin toxin
Staphylococcal enterotoxin B

We continue to develop new and improved vaccines, working with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to move medical products forward using the "animal rule."

Under this rule, specifically designed for biodefense vaccines and drugs, products can be considered for FDA licensure using data from animal studies in cases where human clinical trials cannot be conducted. USAMRIID continues to be a leader in developing animal models for a variety of biological threat agents and validating that these models adequately reproduce critical aspects of human disease.

USAMRIID's therapeutics program is focused on broad-spectrum antiviral and antimicrobial drugs against multiple biological agents. We also continue to discover and develop therapeutic interventions for diseases caused by toxins such as botulinum neurotoxin.

Here you go, Hot Dogger, click this link and get educated about your favorite lab (and mine!) that you'll be proud to say you actually researched instead of listening to another nutter ramble on with bizarre shit.

https://www.usamriid.army.mil/aboutpage.htm

Pay special attention to that whole part about 'Defense'. Further, take a gander at how they work closely with the FDA and they only use animals as guinea pigs as per those guidelines.

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 12:08 AM
https://youtu.be/HTfkdPzi8Mw

So, BD, what do you know about HAARP and Contrails?

Black Diamond
05-05-2020, 12:17 AM
I have heard from a paranoid hyoochronidac acquaintance that contrails cause all kinds of issues.

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 12:19 AM
[/B]Nope.

Here you go, Hot Dogger, click this link and get educated about your favorite lab (and mine!) that you'll be proud to say you actually researched instead of listening to another nutter ramble on with bizarre shit.

Pay special attention to that whole part about 'Defense'. Further, take a gander at how they work closely with the FDA and they only use animals as guinea pigs as per those guidelines.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

test

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 12:20 AM
[/B]Nope.

Pay special attention to that whole part about 'Defense'. Further, take a gander at how they work closely with the FDA and they only use animals as guinea pigs as per those guidelines.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

test 2

Abbey Marie
05-05-2020, 12:33 AM
The sideline approach thing may be your perception of how I operate, but I see things a little differently. I believe that the real truth about what goes on in our political landscape is something that we will never know. The best I can have is a perception that is based on a very broad range of news, propaganda, and media from as many sources as possible. As much as I love media that says what I like to hear, I find that it is not as useful as media from sources that I dont like or agree with. Members like Drummond who worship big government give me a chance to see what kind of thoughts and ideas go on in heads like that, and members like hot dog offer interesting far out shit for me to sort through. Before this thread, I got tangled up with a bunch of of folks on the chi com t shirt thread who claimed I called somebody something that nobody could quote me saying, so I had the pleasure of seeing new weird shit that I've never seen from righties before. All this feels like legitimate stuff to use in my pursuit of the most likely truth, so I enjoy it. This site is turning out to be of more interest to me than i originally suspected when i signed up.

Lol, I think I know how a bug feels under a microscope. It’s all cool; I am just looking back at you.

What are are your core beliefs?

Evmetro
05-05-2020, 01:08 AM
[/B]Nope.

I'm not endorsing what anybody is debating in this thread, but from my objective standpoint, the usamriid's own claims in this debate have less merit when used against hot dogger's claim. Kinda like the fox guarding the henhouse. I can't find anything on the internet that substantiates hot dogger's claims, but that doesn't mean I trust usamriid.

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 06:25 AM

Pay special attention to that whole part about 'Defense'. Further, take a gander at how they work closely with the FDA and they only use animals as guinea pigs as per those guidelines.

Nice way to believe the government here, yet disbelieve the government when it comes from the mouth of a politician or political party with whom you disagree. Good little sheep, you may safely graze now. Enjoy your new home in Atlantis.

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 06:30 AM
Someone in the Deep State planted COVID on China

How did I miss this thread? And is this another conspiracy, or will we see some proof? Links? Not saying it ain't possible, but I need facts or at least damn good circumstantial evidence. Maybe I'll find it by the end of the thread, only on page 2....

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 06:35 AM
I cannot see the entire contents of the last page, my last post and I reckon this post.

Maybe it's alphabet agencies playing their kid games. Yeah, you'll show me kid games.

But you rough riders are gonna enjoy serving in your new Chicom Red Army unit soon.

LIVE FREE OR DIE! THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOMS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0IVkyQ1OI

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 06:36 AM
in the context of my theory

Still not done with the thread.... getting somewhere though. At least this much I see. I thought you were trying to pass this off as fact somehow. But it's theory, no proof, an educated guess of sorts.

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 06:41 AM
Do you even bother to think about what you're saying? So a natural bat virus 800 miles from Wuhan all of a sudden closes down the planet? So what if they were studying it at a couple labs? Those bats no doubt bite people and animals all the time, that virus is in the biospeher a long time now, like millions of years. Sheesh, talk about a conspiracy nut. And if you were a mental gymnast your head would be split open from hitting the pommel horse too many times.

USAMRIID and the WHO have poisoned the planet, that's a fact that you can take to the bank. This whole thing is about us not wanting to take responsibility for the matter, a matter that's going to cost us trillions of dollars.

Yes, in bats, in caves, in more remote areas away from people. And they went and collected all kinds of crap from them and brought them back to the facility and have been doing testing. Someone inside likely got it via an accident. Coronaviruses were known to be there for a fact. There are all kinds of various mutations.

It's already been proven to have come from a bat, just nothing near Wuhan. And the best scientists the world over have now dug into this coronavirus and it would be known if it were man made or altered.

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 06:43 AM

I've been more than polite in the times I have posted with you. All I ever asked for was various forms of proof. That's no insult, just a desire for information is all. I've read all you have told us quite thoroughly but I've yet to see any form of proof is all.

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 06:46 AM
I did enjoy what I was reading and was like the beginning of a book and I was hoping for more and more info. It didn't come. Just a "theory" with zero proof whatsoever.