PDA

View Full Version : ‘Committee to Draft Michelle Obama’ as Vice President Has Registered With FEC

jimnyc
05-04-2020, 01:07 PM
Ridiculous, but then again - what are our options? Biden, Hillary, Stacey Abrams, Cuomo....? Talk about slim pickins!

--

‘Committee to Draft Michelle Obama’ as Vice President Has Registered With FEC

A committee to draft Michelle Obama as Joe Biden’s running mate has registered with the Federal Election Committee.

The committee registered last month, according to a record from the FEC.

Late last month, Biden said that he would choose the former First Lady “in a heartbeat,” but did not think she was interested in the position.

“I’d take her in a heartbeat,” Biden told KDKA.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/committee-draft-michelle-obama-vice-president-registered-fec/

Black Diamond
05-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Maybe Paul McCartney will collaborate with Yoko Ono.

Seriously. What is this love and obsession for Michelle Obama? What did she do? Besides say she hadn't been proud to be an American until 2008. She ain't jackie kennedy (no one is). She's a big nothing.

jimnyc
05-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Maybe Paul McCartney will collaborate with Yoko Ono.

Seriously. What is this love and obsession for Michelle Obama? What did she do? Besides say she hadn't been proud to be an American until 2008. She ain't jackie kennedy (no one is). She's a big nothing.

Soon it will be queen nitwit AOC. They want Michelle due to her popularity and connection to hubby. It equates to votes is all they are thinking, nothing more.

Russ
05-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Let’s list all of her qualification right now, if my fingers are strong enough to type that much.

Okay here we go...
1. Married to Barrack Obama, who spoke well and was always treated well by the media.
2. Checks off twice as many demographics qualifications than Barrack did. Impressive!
3. Actually, that’s it.

Come to think of it, Barrack Obama didn’t have a long list either.

Hot Dogger
05-04-2020, 09:38 PM
She's perfectly qualified to be vice-president.

I mean, this looks like vice to me:

No1tovote4
05-05-2020, 05:21 AM
Ridiculous, but then again - what are our options? Biden, Hillary, Stacey Abrams, Cuomo....? Talk about slim pickins!

--

‘Committee to Draft Michelle Obama’ as Vice President Has Registered With FEC

A committee to draft Michelle Obama as Joe Biden’s running mate has registered with the Federal Election Committee.

The committee registered last month, according to a record from the FEC.

Late last month, Biden said that he would choose the former First Lady “in a heartbeat,” but did not think she was interested in the position.

“I’d take her in a heartbeat,” Biden told KDKA.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/committee-draft-michelle-obama-vice-president-registered-fec/
He's already stated he's going to pick a woman. So, you can't apply, Jimnyc... :D