PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some paper towels!

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 07:10 AM
Never thought I'd see the day I would ever be excited at finding or buying paper towels! But still crossing my fingers, in my "fresh cart" at Amazon and set to be delivered Thursday. Hopefully it works out.

We had like 6,000 rolls of TP, but with no paper towels in so dang long, I actually used a few rolls of TP to clean a few things up! And those are like using gold to clean up spills right now!

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 07:41 AM
Good now get busy wiping up that spilled milk. :laugh:

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Good now get busy wiping up that spilled milk. :laugh:

Yek, only in cereal, don't drink milk!!

But I do spill snapple, vitamin water, regular water, coffee and really anything else on my desk or in my hand. I suck sometimes. :(

Abbey Marie
05-05-2020, 09:42 AM
Never thought I'd see the day I would ever be excited at finding or buying paper towels! But still crossing my fingers, in my "fresh cart" at Amazon and set to be delivered Thursday. Hopefully it works out.

We had like 6,000 rolls of TP, but with no paper towels in so dang long, I actually used a few rolls of TP to clean a few things up! And those are like using gold to clean up spills right now!

Use dish towels, or any towel you have, and then wash it. Hands off that precious TP!

No1tovote4
05-05-2020, 06:32 PM
For us... we had trouble finding tortillas... This is a STAPLE in the no1tovote4 household. That and my Green Chili... MMMM...

No tortillas.. I actually made some. OMG they are good.

Now they are easy to get, but I still make them now. Because they are gooood...