PDA

View Full Version : Michael Rockefeller Announces "The One World Religion" or "The Ascent of Man"

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Michael Rockefeller announces the new "One World Religion" or "The Ascent of Man" where mankind (except for the serpents in charge of course) can no longer distinguish between good and evil. Soon your children and your children's children will receive a vaccine at birth to protect them from the consequences of all sin and disease. Of course that vaccine also kills you at age 75 but what do you care, just so long as you can binge watch Netflix.

Does what I just said sound wrong to you? Perhaps then you understand what it means to be an ascended man. And you didn't know that Tom Hanks is Michael Rockefeller? The man in the video is 82 years-old not 63 years-old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcq_ADmQMZM

* This is a deep state operative.

* If you want to believe in deep state operatives, read 'The Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations'.

https://archive.org/details/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Well, that's weird. I know a woman that dated Tom Hanks in high school in Oakland.

She said he was a normal guy, but definitely didn't mention that he was secretly a Rockefeller deep state agent!

Does that mean that she's secretly a deep stater too?

jimnyc
05-05-2020, 09:02 AM
Tom is a leftie too I think! I don't care, he's a good actor in some great movies! I couldn't care less about the political demands and agendas of those I watch or listen to for entertainment.

Besides, all I know is that he's a friend of Wilson's. And anyone that can get along with Wilson has to be a tad mental like me too. :coffee:

Abbey Marie
05-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Mike had his head shrunk by cannibals. And his daddy bought and installed the art in a whole wing in his honor at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 10:25 AM
Well, that's weird. I know a woman that dated Tom Hanks in high school in Oakland.

She said he was a normal guy, but definitely didn't mention that he was secretly a Rockefeller deep state agent!

Does that mean that she's secretly a deep stater too?

Yeah, that's very weird, because it means that Micheal Rockefeller went to high school twice.

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Yeah, that's very weird, because it means that Micheal Rockefeller went to high school twice.

I find it fascinating that a 38 year old man managed to pass himself off as a high school kid in Oakland. He must have had one hell of a makeup artist get him ready for school every day.

Also weird that a 16 year old girl couldn't recognize a 38 year old passing as a teenage boy.

I suppose Tom Hank's family were in on the whole thing, too, including his siblings. When you're born into a Deep State plot, you just gotta roll with things, right?

I wonder what ever happened to the REAL Tom Hanks? Poor little fella probably ended up with those New Guinea cannibals.

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 11:48 AM
I find it fascinating that a 38 year old man managed to pass himself off as a high school kid in Oakland. He must have had one hell of a makeup artist get him ready for school every day.

Also weird that a 16 year old girl couldn't recognize a 38 year old passing as a teenage boy.

I suppose Tom Hank's family were in on the whole thing, too, including his siblings. When you're born into a Deep State plot, you just gotta roll with things, right?

I wonder what ever happened to the REAL Tom Hanks? Poor little fella probably ended up with those New Guinea cannibals.

When I was in my 40s I was still getting carded. I asked one time, "Do I really look like I'm not 21?" The cocktail waitress said, "Well, I've seen 21 year-olds in a lot worse shape than you."

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 01:15 PM

Did you even bother to listen to the insanity that "Tom Hanks" was spouting? It was straight out of the NWO Globalist playbook. The entire planet is aflame, yet all you can do is look to the media and government for solutions. You're a liberal. You're someone who doesn't truly believe in evil, that people do evil and bizarre things. Why do you lack that empathy? Because you're an evil person who's done evil in the name of the flag, so you think that absolves you of your evil. No, it doesn't work that way.

Your wake up call is coming, nimrod. You're going to see the majesty and wrath of Almighty God upon the face of His creation. Yet even then you'll remain unconvinced, so you'll look for someone to mock only to find yourself all alone.

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 02:15 PM
I just want to know why Bill Gates wants to murder me.

And I'm curious about where all those neutron bombs are going to come from.

Also why the US Army released this virus in Wuhan.

And I learn that Tom Hanks is actually Michael Rockefeller who bizarrely decided to attend high school again, fooling his family and girlfriend who didn't detect that Tom was being impersonated by a 38 year old Rockefeller!

Yes, these rabbit holes are multiplying and they're mighty deep.

Kathianne
05-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Did you even bother to listen to the insanity that "Tom Hanks" was spouting? It was straight out of the NWO Globalist playbook. The entire planet is aflame, yet all you can do is look to the media and government for solutions. You're a liberal. You're someone who doesn't truly believe in evil, that people do evil and bizarre things. Why do you lack that empathy? Because you're an evil person who's done evil in the name of the flag, so you think that absolves you of your evil. No, it doesn't work that way.

Your wake up call is coming, nimrod. You're going to see the majesty and wrath of Almighty God upon the face of His creation. Yet even then you'll remain unconvinced, so you'll look for someone to mock only to find yourself all alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Black Diamond
05-05-2020, 02:46 PM
I just want to know why Bill Gates wants to murder me.

And I'm curious about where all those neutron bombs are going to come from.

Also why the US Army released this virus in Wuhan.

And I learn that Tom Hanks is actually Michael Rockefeller who bizarrely decided to attend high school again, fooling his family and girlfriend who didn't detect that Tom was being impersonated by a 38 year old Rockefeller!

Yes, these rabbit holes are multiplying and they're mighty deep.

Do rabbit holes reproduce like rabbits?

NightTrain
05-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Well, in the last 24 hours, an innocent looking rabbit hole labeled with a 'TDS Inside!' sticker branched out to 15 different levels, 18 blocked offramps and a 14-story cloverleaf serving all levels with no speed limit.

Yes, BD, I think so. And this level of reproduction is certainly helped by far more than just those little blue pills.