PDA

View Full Version : Who's the clown blocking me from replying in some threads? Kathianne?

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 09:09 PM
I noticed that in your threads, I can no longer see my replies as if I'm blocked. Scared of the truth? Scared of debate? I'm not toeing your liberal police state line? I tried blocking you to achieve police state equality, but it said you're a mod or admin so I can't. Well, isn't that convenient for your police state. What next? Ban everyone here who owns firearms? And who made you a moderator? Moderators are supposed to contain a conversation and keep it on course, not ban those with whom they disagree. You're a horrible mod and an even worse American.

Black Diamond
05-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Bill Gates.

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 09:31 PM
Bill Gates.

Nobody wants to hear about your butt buddy. This thread is about me and the clown blocking me.

Hot Dogger
05-05-2020, 09:33 PM
I don't block people. Why? Because I'm not an asshole.

Black Diamond
05-05-2020, 10:11 PM
I don't block people. Why? Because I'm not an asshole.

Matter of opinion.

Evmetro
05-05-2020, 10:16 PM
I noticed that in your threads, I can no longer see my replies as if I'm blocked. Scared of the truth? Scared of debate? I'm not toeing your liberal police state line? I tried blocking you to achieve police state equality, but it said you're a mod or admin so I can't. Well, isn't that convenient for your police state. What next? Ban everyone here who owns firearms? And who made you a moderator? Moderators are supposed to contain a conversation and keep it on course, not ban those with whom they disagree. You're a horrible mod and an even worse American.

If she really is censoring you, keep in mind that censorship is lefty behavior. I am just starting to like the mix of people here, along with all the conflict, so I will be very disappointed if we have censorship problems on this site. I have been and am still on many political sites like this one, and censorship is always why I go shopping for a new home.

Black Diamond
05-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Nobody wants to hear about your butt buddy. This thread is about me and the clown blocking me.

Bill Gates is controlling Jim with the use of psychedelic drugs. They enter through his fingertips via Jim's keyboard

Anyone who is on to Gates and his grand conspiracy to murder a large percentage of the populace will be silenced.
Bill Gates is your clown. Jim is his puppet and vehicle for silencing those onto Gates ' grand scheme.

Kathianne
05-05-2020, 11:06 PM
If you’re referring to the thread re hornets, Robles with video. I’m not “blocking “ anyone.

Hot Dogger
05-06-2020, 03:29 AM
If you’re referring to the thread re hornets, Robles with video. I’m not “blocking“ anyone.

I'm unable to see my replies in that thread. And this thread doesn't show in the site feed also. Someone said there's a YouTube glitch so maybe that's the deal with the hornets, but it doesn't explain why this thread doesn't show in the feed. So I see now nobody's replies are showing in the hornet thread, the robles with video (you said "problems" or "troubles" but I see "robles").

So it seems I'm in error here and I apologize if I said anything rude to you, Kathianne, which I probably did. But after all you're a liberal, so you're no doubt used to that by now to the degree that you invite abuse, because it's like I said, you're a liberal.

And now here's Monty Pythons to explain how I feel (just don't quote this or you'll break the interweb):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN-cNe4EpgE

Hot Dogger
05-06-2020, 03:31 AM
If she really is censoring you, keep in mind that censorship is lefty behavior. I am just starting to like the mix of people here, along with all the conflict, so I will be very disappointed if we have censorship problems on this site. I have been and am still on many political sites like this one, and censorship is always why I go shopping for a new home.

I was in error and thought a police state had broken out here. But that's okay because the price of freedom is eternal vigilance (as well as putting one's foot in one's mouth on occasion).

Abbey Marie
05-06-2020, 10:03 AM
I was in error and thought a police state had broken out here. But that's okay because the price of freedom is eternal vigilance (as well as putting one's foot in one's mouth on occasion).

Hotdogger, please take note, and I say this with respect, but this is what happens when you see evil machinations at every turn. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

FTR, Jim is not a censorship sort of guy. And we do what the boss says.

Hot Dogger
05-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Hotdogger, please take note, and I say this with respect, but this is what happens when you see evil machinations at every turn. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

FTR, Jim is not a censorship sort of guy. And we do what the boss says.

I understand and duly noted about the cigars, thank you.

NightTrain
05-06-2020, 12:18 PM
I'm unable to see my replies in that thread. And this thread doesn't show in the site feed also. Someone said there's a YouTube glitch so maybe that's the deal with the hornets, but it doesn't explain why this thread doesn't show in the feed. So I see now nobody's replies are showing in the hornet thread, the robles with video (you said "problems" or "troubles" but I see "robles").

No one could see any replies in that thread, even though I worked on it for about 3 hours last night before giving up and handing it over to Jim.

No posts in Steel Cage show in the main screen of latest posts, because that's how Jim wants it and it's always been this way since the board's creation. It's generally a shit-show down here and not many people want to see insane temper tantrums that prompt usage of this particular section of the board.

So it seems I'm in error here and I apologize if I said anything rude to you, Kathianne, which I probably did. But after all you're a liberal, so you're no doubt used to that by now to the degree that you invite abuse, because it's like I said, you're a liberal.

Yes, that was pretty rude, and as Abbey pointed out, when everything is a conspiracy, that cigar looks just like a billy club. Kathi is not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination and she had nothing to do with multiple people's posts not showing up.

Don't act like a douchebag and you won't get treated like a douchebag.

In the meantime, if you'd bothered looking around you'd have seen this thread last night addressing the issue : http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?69786-Threads-Glitching

jimnyc
05-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Folks, it's just a Youtube coding issue. Folks post a vid in a certain manner, and then when someone quotes it, the thread gets hung up and you can't see any posts beyond the last post that quoted the video in question. I am working on fixing it in one of 2 ways. The easiest way is for EVERYONE to post Youtube videos by simply copying and pasting the URL from the top of your browser, and the board does the rest and will post your video. But there's a current issue when someone post from an embed link and a youtu.be link code, and they conflict. Known for awhile and I haven't found a fix yet & I try to promote everyone using the easiest simple way of posting just the url - the http://www portion up in your URL bar. OR alternatively, folks shouldn't really quote videos anyway, IMO, as all it does is clutter a thread, but that's just me.

But no censorship here. It's known that the C word is censored here and will appear as **** and methods to beat that are seriously frowned upon. Otherwise, anyone's opinion, whether horrid words or their opinion, is allowable, and shall reflect on them and not the board. We will never be censoring folks here, ever. Folks will never be stopped from being allowed to post their points of view, no matter how others may disagree. We have a few short rules and that's about all that's asked of anyone posting here. Of course, it's never stopped endless folks over 17 years and talk of being a nazi, gonna ban this one or that one and all the crazy stuff, is simply wrong. If someone no longer posts here its because they either chose to leave on their own accord, or they did something seriously out of line that they have earned it. And if not a spammer, one would have to literally go out of their way to be banned.

--

So right now looking for a way to fix the easy option, or I will have no alternative but to remove it, and then back to using solely the code Youtube gives out.

Black Diamond
05-06-2020, 01:48 PM
Folks, it's just a Youtube coding issue. Folks post a vid in a certain manner, and then when someone quotes it, the thread gets hung up and you can't see any posts beyond the last post that quoted the video in question. I am working on fixing it in one of 2 ways. The easiest way is for EVERYONE to post Youtube videos by simply copying and pasting the URL from the top of your browser, and the board does the rest and will post your video. But there's a current issue when someone post from an embed link and a youtu.be link code, and they conflict. Known for awhile and I haven't found a fix yet & I try to promote everyone using the easiest simple way of posting just the url - the http://www portion up in your URL bar. OR alternatively, folks shouldn't really quote videos anyway, IMO, as all it does is clutter a thread, but that's just me.

But no censorship here. It's known that the C word is censored here and will appear as **** and methods to beat that are seriously frowned upon. Otherwise, anyone's opinion, whether horrid words or their opinion, is allowable, and shall reflect on them and not the board. We will never be censoring folks here, ever. Folks will never be stopped from being allowed to post their points of view, no matter how others may disagree. We have a few short rules and that's about all that's asked of anyone posting here. Of course, it's never stopped endless folks over 17 years and talk of being a nazi, gonna ban this one or that one and all the crazy stuff, is simply wrong. If someone no longer posts here its because they either chose to leave on their own accord, or they did something seriously out of line that they have earned it. And if not a spammer, one would have to literally go out of their way to be banned.

--

So right now looking for a way to fix the easy option, or I will have no alternative but to remove it, and then back to using solely the code Youtube gives out.
I really appreciate the kindness and explanation but I am still going with Bill Gates using you as an agent to censor hot Dogger.

NightTrain
05-06-2020, 02:01 PM
I really appreciate the kindness and explanation but I am still going with Bill Gates using you as an agent to censor hot Dogger.

I never really thought about it, but when I picked up Jim last year at Anchorage International, he was outfitted with a Microsoft cap, Microsoft shoes, Microsoft t-shirt and Microsoft luggage.

If I'd known then that Bill Gates was trying to murder me, I'd have left him there.

Now Bill Gates knows where I live, where my cabin is and what kind of weapons I have. I'm doomed!

Time to move and build another cabin somewhere else.

Black Diamond
05-06-2020, 02:06 PM
I never really thought about it, but when I picked up Jim last year at Anchorage International, he was outfitted with a Microsoft cap, Microsoft shoes, Microsoft t-shirt and Microsoft luggage.

If I'd known then that Bill Gates was trying to murder me, I'd have left him there.

Now Bill Gates knows where I live, where my cabin is and what kind of weapons I have. I'm doomed!

Time to move and build another cabin somewhere else.

Did Jim give you anything? There may be a tracking device in it.

NightTrain
05-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Did Jim give you anything? There may be a tracking device in it.

I'm probably safe... he fell off the back of a 4-wheeler into the river and got soaking wet. Probably destroyed all those tracking devices Bill Gates had dispatched him with.

Who knew that Bill Gates was so serious about software piracy? Was it in the fine print? The ULA?

jimnyc
05-06-2020, 02:40 PM
I'm probably safe... he fell off the back of a 4-wheeler into the river and got soaking wet. Probably destroyed all those tracking devices Bill Gates had dispatched him with.

Who knew that Bill Gates was so serious about software piracy? Was it in the fine print? The ULA?

And had a 6,000lb jug of gasoline fell on top of Jim! And Jim didn't just fall, Rick gunned it and did a damn wheelie! :coffee: :laugh2: :thumb:

NightTrain
05-06-2020, 02:42 PM
And had a 6,000lb jug of gasoline fell on top of Jim! And Jim didn't just fall, Rick gunned it and did a damn wheelie! :coffee: :laugh2: :thumb:

I don't feel sorry for you, Microsoft Murder Bot!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Jim sent me a present a few Christmas back. I opened it and then found a bug in it.
A huge bug 7 inches long -- I shot it with a 12 ga and it spit some kind of powerful acid at me
but luckily the acid missed and only took out a 2 foot section of wall.
Since then I instantly burn in a barrel outside every Christmas present Jim sends me.
At 6 out of the last 7 presents have exploded destroying the barrels that I have to keep buying to burn them in..
I am now at the end of my rope in finding a way to stop Jim and Bill Gates attacks upon me.
A little help would be greatly appreciated..--Tyr

Kathianne
05-06-2020, 03:02 PM
I got a fish. I ate it!

jimnyc
05-06-2020, 03:11 PM
I don't feel sorry for you, Microsoft Murder Bot!

And if you ever catch me wearing a microsoft or windows shirt, please shoot me. I'm a dirtbag thank you! Us proud dirtbags don't wear that crap. One point I had a closet full of t-shirts and collared shirts from them, Cisco, Compaq, HP and all the other knuckleheads giving free crap out. Only stuff I kept was the stuff from Snapple, they had some sweet freebies!

jimnyc
05-06-2020, 03:12 PM
All you dirty bastards! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
05-06-2020, 06:29 PM
I got a fish. I ate it!

Abbey Marie
05-06-2020, 06:31 PM
And if you ever catch me wearing a microsoft or windows shirt, please shoot me. I'm a dirtbag thank you! Us proud dirtbags don't wear that crap. One point I had a closet full of t-shirts and collared shirts from them, Cisco, Compaq, HP and all the other knuckleheads giving free crap out. Only stuff I kept was the stuff from Snapple, they had some sweet freebies!

Rut roh, Russ lives in free IT vendor tees.

My favorite is from Arista, “I got 99 problems, but a Switch ain’t one”.

jimnyc
05-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Rut roh, Russ lives in free IT vendor tees.

My favorite is from Arista, “I got 99 problems, but a Switch ain’t one”.

I have TONS and he knows what I speak of as far as working with vendors and their little freebies thinking you'll spend hundreds of thousands more - when I had no say in the decisions. But I had a few connections that got 'pushed' in front of others, because they didn't give me t-shirts, but palm pilots back then and then a laptop! :) Ok, we should buy those 10 servers from them :)

But the geekier ones, and advertising for microsoft or any of the bigger companies felt weird, I guess as a dirtbag. After the dress shirt came off after work, on goes a shitty plan white t-shirt or a cool 'ol rock shirt! Or maybe a Steelers one of course. but then I worked at Snapple for a few years, become friends with this one and that one, and one is in charge of the room with EVERYTHING in it they ever give away. Got me a sweet Snapple real hockey jersey, A cool purple windbreaker from I think it's Nantucket Nectars or something like that. Some cool Snapple shirts and a nice jacket. And yeah, some plain Cadbury Scwheppes crap. And since that who came in and bought Snapple and made it more corporate, I didn't wear that crap. Nor the freebies from all the printer demos, Nikon, Epson... and don't remember the others, been too long for my brain now. :)

jimnyc
05-06-2020, 07:25 PM
Too funny, just looked in my closet for the purple jacket and then I saw at the very bottom of a pile on a shelf a shirt still in it's original packing - I knew it before pulling it out. It's a vendor shirt given to me from Compaq back in like 1998 or 99. Went on the shelf never to be saw again till it came up in there years later. Why it's still there since then is beyond me. I hate tossing things still "new" in their wrapping. But I got a sneaky suspicion that if I haven't worn it in 22 years, not likely to happen now! It's your typical short sleeve collared shirt with the red compaq logo where there would be a name or pocket. May use it as TP if things get real bad down the road! :laugh:

Kathianne
05-06-2020, 07:47 PM
Send a dead whole salmon would be good, on ice of course!

Abbey Marie
05-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Send a dead whole salmon would be good, on ice of course!

But- the eyes!

Kathianne
05-07-2020, 11:20 AM
But- the eyes!

I've got a cleaver for the head. ;)

Abbey Marie
05-07-2020, 12:26 PM
I've got a cleaver for the head. ;)

:laugh: Thanks for that, it made me literally Lol, and Lord knows, we need that now!