PDA

View Full Version : US Supreme Court Unanimous in Anti-Harboring Case

Hot Dogger
05-11-2020, 05:35 AM
In a recent US Supreme Court decision, Commiefornia's radical Ninth Circuit is again overturned, as the Court unanimously upholds a federal statute that forbids encouraging illegal aliens to remain in the country unlawfully.

The decision voids that of the Ninth Circuit, which ruled a federal anti-harboring statute was unconstitutional on the grounds it violated the First Amendment by restricting free speech. The appellate court was also criticized for "drastically" straying from judicial norms.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, well known communist of the bench, wrote the high court's opinion:

"[T]he appeals panel departed so drastically from the principle of party presentation as to constitute an abuse of discretion" Ginsburg later stated that "a court is not hidebound by the precise arguments of counsel, but the Ninth Circuit’s radical transformation of this case goes well beyond the pale." (RELATED: Trump’s Win With Appeals Court Prevents Release Of 250 ICE Detainees)

The decision ends a court battle lasting nearly 10 years, which began when a grand jury indicted California immigration consultant Evelyn Sineneng-Smith in 2010 for multiple violations of anti-harboring laws, which make it a felony to "encourag[e] or induc[e] an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law."

Story Link: https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/08/supreme-court-ruth-bader-ginsburg-encouraging-immigration/

STTAB
05-11-2020, 07:52 AM
In a recent US Supreme Court decision, Commiefornia's radical Ninth Circuit is again overturned, as the Court unanimously upholds a federal statute that forbids encouraging illegal aliens to remain in the country unlawfully.

The decision voids that of the Ninth Circuit, which ruled a federal anti-harboring statute was unconstitutional on the grounds it violated the First Amendment by restricting free speech. The appellate court was also criticized for "drastically" straying from judicial norms.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, well known communist of the bench, wrote the high court's opinion:

"[T]he appeals panel departed so drastically from the principle of party presentation as to constitute an abuse of discretion" Ginsburg later stated that "a court is not hidebound by the precise arguments of counsel, but the Ninth Circuit’s radical transformation of this case goes well beyond the pale." (RELATED: Trump’s Win With Appeals Court Prevents Release Of 250 ICE Detainees)

The decision ends a court battle lasting nearly 10 years, which began when a grand jury indicted California immigration consultant Evelyn Sineneng-Smith in 2010 for multiple violations of anti-harboring laws, which make it a felony to "encourag[e] or induc[e] an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law."

Story Link: https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/08/supreme-court-ruth-bader-ginsburg-encouraging-immigration/

Meanwhile, Corey Booker actually went to Mexico and helped people sneak across the border, no charges.

Gee, I think we should call that liberal privelege.

jimnyc
05-11-2020, 08:15 AM
Meanwhile, Corey Booker actually went to Mexico and helped people sneak across the border, no charges.

Gee, I think we should call that liberal privelege.

My cousin worked for that prick in Newark when she lived in Bloomfield. He's a real piece of work personally too from what I understand.

STTAB
05-11-2020, 08:35 AM
My cousin worked for that prick in Newark when she lived in Bloomfield. He's a real piece of work personally too from what I understand.

I've heard that about just about every single one of them, and honestly on both sides. They are almost to a person entitled pricks.

jimnyc
05-11-2020, 08:41 AM
I've heard that about just about every single one of them, and honestly on both sides. They are almost to a person entitled pricks.

I would imagine so, as in the end they're all crooked in some manner.

Look at the stimulus package. Before they even addressed it - my first comment was do it FAST, should be no debating, figure out the total money and agree on it and done - NO PORK.

But nope, debate time, and when that happens you know the pork is on it's way. "I'll vote yes to that IF you give me this...." and so on and so on. Then you read about the tons of BS the lefties pushed into that package. But then read it and see they ALL put that crap in there. Seems like the money for citizens wasn't even nearly the most important thing in there. :rolleyes:

STTAB
05-11-2020, 09:26 AM
I would imagine so, as in the end they're all crooked in some manner.

Look at the stimulus package. Before they even addressed it - my first comment was do it FAST, should be no debating, figure out the total money and agree on it and done - NO PORK.

But nope, debate time, and when that happens you know the pork is on it's way. "I'll vote yes to that IF you give me this...." and so on and so on. Then you read about the tons of BS the lefties pushed into that package. But then read it and see they ALL put that crap in there. Seems like the money for citizens wasn't even nearly the most important thing in there. :rolleyes:

If we've learned one thing out of having Trump as POTUS it is that no one in Congress gives a flying fuck about we the people. The ONLY thing they think about us is that it's a nuisance that they have to bother with getting us to vote for them in the first place.