PDA

View Full Version : Social distancing snake oil

Evmetro
05-11-2020, 08:45 PM
hear is a fun article about social distancing:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/social_distancing_is_snake_oil_not_science.html

Looks like a fun one for the science people...

Kathianne
05-11-2020, 09:06 PM
hear is a fun article about social distancing:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/social_distancing_is_snake_oil_not_science.html

Looks like a fun one for the science people...

If 'not leaving home' is part of social distancing, I agree. If keeping myself at least 6' from people I'm not acquainted with, I'm all for it, masked preferably.

Am I staying home until/IF a vaccine exists? No. Am I rushing to get my hair cut, (badly needed btw), No. Going to sit down in a restaurant to eat? Not happening. Shopping in an inside mall? No thanks. Walking around at parks, hiking? Sure.

Granted, I'm not a big shopper or even huge on going out for dinner, though I do enjoy doing that with friends.

I think some good commonsense says the more distance you keep between yourself and someone infected, (honestly that could be vice versa, but NOT ME!), the less likely the virus will infect. 6' doesn't seem 'big enough' to me, but that would be my normal, preferred bubble. I'm liking more like 12-15', but not always available.

Have always been big on handwashing, now seriously worrying about getting OCD with it. Oh well, worse habits.

Evmetro
05-11-2020, 10:09 PM
If 'not leaving home' is part of social distancing, I agree. If keeping myself at least 6' from people I'm not acquainted with, I'm all for it, masked preferably.

Am I staying home until/IF a vaccine exists? No. Am I rushing to get my hair cut, (badly needed btw), No. Going to sit down in a restaurant to eat? Not happening. Shopping in an inside mall? No thanks. Walking around at parks, hiking? Sure.

Granted, I'm not a big shopper or even huge on going out for dinner, though I do enjoy doing that with friends.

I think some good commonsense says the more distance you keep between yourself and someone infected, (honestly that could be vice versa, but NOT ME!), the less likely the virus will infect. 6' doesn't seem 'big enough' to me, but that would be my normal, preferred bubble. I'm liking more like 12-15', but not always available.

Have always been big on handwashing, now seriously worrying about getting OCD with it. Oh well, worse habits.

Why do you social distance? What did you think about what the article said about your social distance habits?

Kathianne
05-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Why do you social distance? What did you think about what the article said about your social distance habits?

I understand that it's not 'proven.' I also understand how contagious disease spreads, so I guess I'm betting on the hypothesis that keeping distance and barriers and hand washing can't hurt and probably will help.

Consider the 'lock down' in the sense that it did prevent a rapid spread and overwhelming the hospital systems.

As people do go out, without a doubt infections will occur. Most will not know or think they have a weird cold or feel a bit off, they'll wonder, but since they are 'OK,' they'll keep going. More will be infected and so on. Some will get sick, some will die. If it goes 'hot' there will be a strong motivation for people to re-start avoiding crowds, gathering masks, etc. again. Won't go to full shut down, at least in any big way.

Since I'm older, with hypertension, I'll stay more vigilant than if I were younger.

Nothing I'm doing will hurt me or anyone else. Well, except perhaps when I head to London. . .

Black Diamond
05-11-2020, 11:17 PM
I understand that it's not 'proven.' I also understand how contagious disease spreads, so I guess I'm betting on the hypothesis that keeping distance and barriers and hand washing can't hurt and probably will help.

Consider the 'lock down' in the sense that it did prevent a rapid spread and overwhelming the hospital systems.

As people do go out, without a doubt infections will occur. Most will not know or think they have a weird cold or feel a bit off, they'll wonder, but since they are 'OK,' they'll keep going. More will be infected and so on. Some will get sick, some will die. If it goes 'hot' there will be a strong motivation for people to re-start avoiding crowds, gathering masks, etc. again. Won't go to full shut down, at least in any big way.

Since I'm older, with hypertension, I'll stay more vigilant than if I were younger.

Nothing I'm doing will hurt me or anyone else. Well, except perhaps when I head to London. . .

Yeah you'll send the Brits into panic mode apparently.

Black Diamond
05-11-2020, 11:20 PM
Next horror film in the UK : Ameriphobia.

Evmetro
05-11-2020, 11:29 PM

Do we really know that lockdowns really did stop rapid spread and overwhelmed hospitals?

Black Diamond
05-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Do we really know that lockdowns really did stop rapid spread and overwhelmed hospitals?

Flattening the curve is about keeping hospitals from being overwhelmed.

Black Diamond
05-11-2020, 11:37 PM
Back on track, I practice social distancing and sometimes wear a mask out of respect for others. I am pretty sure my wife and I had covid at the end of Jan and early Feb (can't prove it yet, we might get tested for antibodies) . Whatever we had lasted about four weeks. We are in las vegas which is one of the most international cities in the world and, not to sound xenophobic, a high volume of Chinese folks travel to Las Vegas. There is a study going on in California that says the virus was out here as early as November.

I have no fear of the virus, but I try to be respectful of others who might be.

Kathianne
05-11-2020, 11:49 PM
Oh that's true. Could be dumb luck. I'll go with the other hypothesis though. Look what happened in the nursing homes, when knowingly positive Corona patients were forced upon them. So, prove? No, (you're sounding a bit like Drummond), but I'm pretty convinced on the highly contagious designation. You don't think so?

Evmetro
05-12-2020, 12:23 AM
Oh that's true. Could be dumb luck. I'll go with the other hypothesis though. Look what happened in the nursing homes, when knowingly positive Corona patients were forced upon them. So, prove? No, (you're sounding a bit like Drummond), but I'm pretty convinced on the highly contagious designation. You don't think so?

I'm just asking you these questions in the spirit of the article. On that note, is there any evidence that lockdowns or social distancing has done anything at all? Any evidence of a flatter curve that was caused by these things? From the article that this thread is about, what did you think of this passage?:

...Very likely, you already instinctively know that the guidelines suggesting that it’s somehow helpful to keep a six-foot space between healthy people, even outdoors, is not based on science, but just an arbitrary suggestion we’ve been conditioned to accept without evidence.
And your gut feeling would be right. There’s a reason that “social distancing” wasn’t a buzzword common to the American lexicon prior to 2020. There’s very little science behind “social distancing” at all....

Evmetro
05-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Flattening the curve is about keeping hospitals from being overwhelmed.

Is there any evidence that proves that social distancing or lockdowns have flattened the curve? How do we know what flattened the curve, or if it really is flatter?

Kathianne
05-12-2020, 12:56 AM
Is there any evidence that proves that social distancing or lockdowns have flattened the curve? How do we know what flattened the curve, or if it really is flatter?

Only the data points, connected. Your hypothesis?

Personally I don't mind just brainstorming what it might be, but I've already given the hypothesis I'm going with; that we're faced with a new, highly contagious virus. There may have been over reaction, though considering what was happening in Italy, perhaps not. Overwhelming the hospitals may have led to much worse choices than Cuomo's with the nursing homes or preventing cancer patients from getting chemo.

Do I think that a better way may have been chosen? Perhaps in hindsight, but that always does seem better.

Now where we go from here?

Notice no 'prove' or 'proof' or demanding 'science?'

Evmetro
05-12-2020, 01:32 AM
Only the data points, connected. Your hypothesis?

Personally I don't mind just brainstorming what it might be, but I've already given the hypothesis I'm going with; that we're faced with a new, highly contagious virus. There may have been over reaction, though considering what was happening in Italy, perhaps not. Overwhelming the hospitals may have led to much worse choices than Cuomo's with the nursing homes or preventing cancer patients from getting chemo.

Do I think that a better way may have been chosen? Perhaps in hindsight, but that always does seem better.

Now where we go from here?

Notice no 'prove' or 'proof' or demanding 'science?'

I have no idea what the curve would have looked like if we didn't social distance or lock down.

I enjoyed the article, and it certainly gave me some fun rhetoric and ideas to play with. The more I think about the lack of science behind social distancing, the more I like the points made in the article. Coronavirus is a massive political weapon that is quite capable of exploiting the lack of virology knowledge in society, so I am delighted to have encountered that article. It's a fresh perspective for me. As usual though, I only use the article to help my search for the truth, and I do not trust or believe the article.

Hot Dogger
05-12-2020, 04:14 AM
The true purpose and reason of "shelter in place" and social distancing is at control. At
this point it's to take a census. Did you know there are spy satellites that can detect our
heat signatures from outer space even through buildings? Social distance is so that those
satellites can get an accurate count of people on the streets. Then this data is run through
powerful computers using powerful algorithms, there are savant geniuses who can write such
programs. TPTB love a good body count. But you Vietnam guys already knew that.

The 2nd COVID Wave we've been told will occur by the Deep State, this will be something
on the order of an anthrax attack, followed by the evacuation of cities which will then be
subjected to airburst neutron bombs. You can laugh all you want or say it's a parody, but
those things are on the drawing board. I've told you already about the Chinese ghost cities.
Of course none of these things atone for the sins of the WHO and all the criminal agencies
at Ft. Detrick. In typical Hebrew fashion, We the People is who'll pay for their sins.

What was going on when Mary and Joseph were traveling to Bethlehem? Census.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_of_Quirinius

Again, laugh and mock all you want but the Globalist NWO is taking cues from the scriptures,
they have been for some time now in their quest for a One World Religion. You see because
every New World Order needs a New Messiah.

Laugh and mock, but you'd best wake up to the fact that pure evil exists in this world. Did you
know that some of the top people in bureaucratic government have philosophy and ethics degrees?
These people do nothing all day but study current trends and develop agendas, then they philosophize
about those trends and agendas in terms of war. Then their thoughts are passed along to military planners,
who then scheme to brings those philosophies to the battlefield. Remember on the campaign trail when
George Bush said he admired the "philosophy" of Jesus Christ? Next thing you know, he was blowing
up everything up in the Middle East where our nation's reign of terror continues.

Evmetro
05-23-2020, 12:09 AM
Who would have thought that social distancing was snake oil?

revelarts
05-23-2020, 08:56 AM

Several epidemiologist have said that the "curve" followed the route of a bad flu season. And expected that the "social distancing and lockdowns" wouldn't have any effect.
And some point out that by the time of the lockdowns in various places that the peak of the curve had already reached it's apex and was on the downward slope.

As far as a 2nd wave goes they say yes maybe that might happen but again it will follow the same pattern or infection as other flus but less so since much of the population has been exposed already.

However like with any other Flu or contagious disease older people and those with per-exsiting conditions should be extra careful. Because the Flu and Pneumonia always affect that group worse.

"Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus."
eye popping interview
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HClzCF4r2SV7/

Banned from Youtube BTW.

Hot Dogger
05-23-2020, 09:29 AM
As a USAMRIID MRV who survived untreated gastrointestinal anthrax and a severe vaccine injury, COVID being just another in a slew of USAMRIID and WHO "vector studies" the true intent and purpose of which is poisoning the planet and eugenics, COVID ain't shit to me. We all need to start hugging and kissing ASAP if we want to avoid genocide.

Evmetro
05-23-2020, 05:50 PM
There are people who can read the article linked in the opening post of this thread and then turn right around and support social distancing. Not everybody understands what a political monster covid is, so they support social distancing and wearing masks where they aren't needed.

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 10:30 AM
I suspect that we have members of this very board who support the covid political monster by playing along with all the unnecessary social distancing and mask wearing. Fear mongering has limited the ability of some people to recognize threats to our freedom.

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 12:02 PM
Several epidemiologist have said that the "curve" followed the route of a bad flu season. And expected that the "social distancing and lockdowns" wouldn't have any effect.
And some point out that by the time of the lockdowns in various places that the peak of the curve had already reached it's apex and was on the downward slope.

As far as a 2nd wave goes they say yes maybe that might happen but again it will follow the same pattern or infection as other flus but less so since much of the population has been exposed already.

However like with any other Flu or contagious disease older people and those with per-exsiting conditions should be extra careful. Because the Flu and Pneumonia always affect that group worse.

"Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus."
eye popping interview
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HClzCF4r2SV7/

Banned from Youtube BTW.

Indeed, older people and higher risk groups should be more careful. They should probably not wear masks when there is no need for them, and they should learn everything they can about herd immunity.

LongTermGuy
05-24-2020, 01:01 PM
99% of the virus is caught by ...**Hands to face....

*Mask should be worn by those sick...sneezing...coughing etc....Keeps the flem and garbage on their own face...

(Waters world )

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 01:12 PM
99% of the virus is caught by ...**Hands to face....

*Mask should be worn by those sick...sneezing...coughing etc....Keeps the flem and garbage on their own face...

(Waters world )

If not a mask, we should all practice the common courtesy that we have used for generations. Cover the mouth when coughing or sneezing, or make every effort to do it away from others. Mask containment of the flying snot may help contain the snot, but the wearing of a mask gives the lefties who have a saddle on this political beast the inch they need in order to take a mile. Make damn sure we need to be wearing a mask before offering up an inch to the lefties.

jimnyc
05-24-2020, 01:35 PM
If not a mask, we should all practice the common courtesy that we have used for generations. Cover the mouth when coughing or sneezing, or make every effort to do it away from others. Mask containment of the flying snot may help contain the snot, but the wearing of a mask gives the lefties who have a saddle on this political beast the inch they need in order to take a mile. Make damn sure we need to be wearing a mask before offering up an inch to the lefties.

Respecting others alone in various ways will prevent sickness with this virus, IMO. If masks were worn earlier on, I think we see less deaths.

But at least now, folks should do the things you said, cover their mouths, avoid the elderly places.... respect rules at establishments & use common sense depending on where you go and where you live. A lot of us see things differently based on where we live. Me in New York, I see the rules and masks more so. Other places with small amount of infections and deaths, may handle differently.

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 01:59 PM
Respecting others alone in various ways will prevent sickness with this virus, IMO. If masks were worn earlier on, I think we see less deaths.

But at least now, folks should do the things you said, cover their mouths, avoid the elderly places.... respect rules at establishments & use common sense depending on where you go and where you live. A lot of us see things differently based on where we live. Me in New York, I see the rules and masks more so. Other places with small amount of infections and deaths, may handle differently.

Patriots should instinctively know what to do about the covid political monster that is ravaging our economy and constitution. Many patriots and heroes paid the ultimate price for our freedom, so I feel a deep obligation to rail against those who help lefties use the covid political beast to destroy these things. I am so sorry to see that the fear mongering has taken root in you, because I have read enough of your posts to know that we are on the same side of the political war. I have not forgotten the POW and I won't forget all the prisoners of the current political war walking around supermarkets with masks on.

Gunny
05-24-2020, 02:40 PM
I suspect that we have members of this very board who support the covid political monster by playing along with all the unnecessary social distancing and mask wearing. Fear mongering has limited the ability of some people to recognize threats to our freedom.Found something I can agree with minus the term "political monster". It of course is your right to believe such.

At the same time, in real time on the ground, there's a biological virus running amok in an unprotected community. I have however tried to not poke at people who live where thousands have died while sitting on my "perch" where we haven't broken 70 deaths yet.

I will also point out that deriding the fears of others just foments hatred/resentment.

I most certainly see the steps toward socialism most all "precautions" have with them. I also see, despite your constant questioning, that is sound logic that if one has face protection one is less susceptible to airborne infection. I sure as Hell didn't come down with a severe lung infection 3 years ago from breathing through a filter; rather, from breathing contaminated air. And that was before there was any damned coronavirus or "social distancing".

Yes, there is imminent danger to our freedoms in the steps that have been taken. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The fact is, I haven't seen anyone with a good answer yet. I am very much a Constitutionalist so it annoys the f*ck out of me when I see other "Constitutionalists" carrying on like toddlers about their freaking Rights which tells me they need to get their priorities in line. The dead don't have any damned Rights. Just a hole in the ground.

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Found something I can agree with minus the term "political monster". It of course is your right to believe such.

At the same time, in real time on the ground, there's a biological virus running amok in an unprotected community. I have however tried to not poke at people who live where thousands have died while sitting on my "perch" where we haven't broken 70 deaths yet.

I will also point out that deriding the fears of others just foments hatred/resentment.

I most certainly see the steps toward socialism most all "precautions" have with them. I also see, despite your constant questioning, that is sound logic that if one has face protection one is less susceptible to airborne infection. I sure as Hell didn't come down with a severe lung infection 3 years ago from breathing through a filter; rather, from breathing contaminated air. And that was before there was any damned coronavirus or "social distancing".

Yes, there is imminent danger to our freedoms in the steps that have been taken. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The fact is, I haven't seen anyone with a good answer yet. I am very much a Constitutionalist so it annoys the f*ck out of me when I see other "Constitutionalists" carrying on like toddlers about their freaking Rights which tells me they need to get their priorities in line. The dead don't have any damned Rights. Just a hole in the ground.

My heart goes out to all those prisoners of this current political war who have been captured by the covid political weapon. There are many patriots and conservatives living in fear of the unknown, but I do not know how to reach them. They are roaming the city wearing these POW masks and standing in weird social distancing lines/crowds, but I can't do much to help. I offer the article in the opening post as a life line, and I offer the memory of all those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

Gunny
05-24-2020, 03:59 PM
My heart goes out to all those prisoners of this current political war who have been captured by the covid political weapon. There are many patriots and conservatives living in fear of the unknown, but I do not know how to reach them. They are roaming the city wearing these POW masks and standing in weird social distancing lines/crowds, but I can't do much to help. I offer the article in the opening post as a life line, and I offer the memory of all those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.Perhaps you are assuming people are "lost" because they are busy surviving for themselves and their families and don't have a lot of time for ideology? As I previously stated, or words to this affect, you have to be alive first before affording yourself the luxury of putting idealism into practice.

Just to be clear since I think you joined after this virus crap started, I was the first one on this board to point out the Rights we stood a chance of losing. Where I see a difference in my opinion from yours is mine is tempered with the fact that the immediate danger has to be cleared before advancing. It cannot be ignored, nor wished away. I have tried to stick solely to provable fact since this began and the one provable fact beyond argument is COVID 19 exists and has the potential to kill. You OTOH want to start fighting to the death at 2nd base and you're not even on 1st yet.

Beyond that? The common sense stuff like masks I can get. I've worn them professionally as a Marine, and an electrician long enough that their value is proven to me. I'm not going to waste my time questioning something that is a proven commodity.

Has the left jumped at the perfect opportunity presented to them? You betcha. Wouldn't you in its place? I expected it. I actually have expected worse than we've so far seen. I figured there's be more power abusers than have so far shown up.

Here is the argument the left is going to use because it's their favorite and it's beatable only in hindsight when it's too late: there is no slippery slope. You have to get around that. Right now, you are ready to fight over what, specifically, that you can prove you have lost?

Oh, and we are all living in fear of something, COVID or not. You fear losing your Rights. Others fear losing their lives. My concern is my family. But in th eend, it's all fear-driven. So I think singling out the fear of others is bad form :)

LongTermGuy
05-24-2020, 03:59 PM
My heart goes out to all those prisoners of this current political war who have been captured by the covid political weapon. There are many patriots and conservatives living in fear of the unknown, but I do not know how to reach them. They are roaming the city wearing these POW masks and standing in weird social distancing lines/crowds, but I can't do much to help. I offer the article in the opening post as a life line, and I offer the memory of all those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

Maybe not as many as one may think...we live in very "Political" times...Most patriots and conservatives got it going on and are very much Aware....

"The states are not “United” anymore. There are 2 Americas right now. There’s a free America which is opening up & encouraging its citizens to safely rebuild their lives & businesses. And there’s an America being ruthlessly bankrupted & harassed by tyrannical politician overlords."

....."The Democrat party that can’t secure their servers...count votes, keep track of emails...or tell you where the money went....would like a word about how to conduct the 2020 Presidential election!"

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Perhaps you are assuming people are "lost" because they are busy surviving for themselves and their families and don't have a lot of time for ideology? As I previously stated, or words to this affect, you have to be alive first before affording yourself the luxury of putting idealism into practice.

Just to be clear since I think you joined after this virus crap started, I was the first one on this board to point out the Rights we stood a chance of losing. Where I see a difference in my opinion from yours is mine is tempered with the fact that the immediate danger has to be cleared before advancing. It cannot be ignored, nor wished away. I have tried to stick solely to provable fact since this began and the one provable fact beyond argument is COVID 19 exists and has the potential to kill. You OTOH want to start fighting to the death at 2nd base and you're not even on 1st yet.

Beyond that? The common sense stuff like masks I can get. I've worn them professionally as a Marine, and an electrician long enough that their value is proven to me. I'm not going to waste my time questioning something that is a proven commodity.

Has the left jumped at the perfect opportunity presented to them? You betcha. Wouldn't you in its place? I expected it. I actually have expected worse than we've so far seen. I figured there's be more power abusers than have so far shown up.

Here is the argument the left is going to use because it's their favorite and it's beatable only in hindsight when it's too late: there is no slippery slope. You have to get around that. Right now, you are ready to fight over what, specifically, that you can prove you have lost?

Oh, and we are all living in fear of something, COVID or not. You fear losing your Rights. Others fear losing their lives. My concern is my family. But in th eend, it's all fear-driven. So I think singling out the fear of others is bad form :)

Where you posted : "Where I see a difference in my opinion from yours is mine is tempered with the fact that the immediate danger has to be cleared before advancing."

This is where they cornered you. The danger is NEVER going to be cleared, just like we will never see Hydroxychloroquine ever blessed. Covid and future variants are here to stay, and big government and socialism will always be the answer that overrides your inalienable God given rights.

Time to make ideology a big part of your life and family. We are losing a war here, so we need to get our old asses in gear.

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 04:41 PM
The covid political weapon will always be presenting some unknown danger where we will have to wait for the rest of the story. We will not ever know for real how many cases, deaths, or what the death rate is, and there will always be a reason why we have to go toward socialism. Patriots and conservatives who think even for a moment that playing along with social distancing, mask wearing, or any covid protocols are prisoners of the political war.

Gunny
05-24-2020, 04:57 PM
Where you posted : "Where I see a difference in my opinion from yours is mine is tempered with the fact that the immediate danger has to be cleared before advancing."

This is where they cornered you. The danger is NEVER going to be cleared, just like we will never see Hydroxychloroquine ever blessed. Covid and future variants are here to stay, and big government and socialism will always be the answer that overrides your inalienable God given rights.

Time to make ideology a big part of your life and family. We are losing a war here, so we need to get our old asses in gear.I'm hardly cornered. I'm just biding my time and observing. I'm pinned where I am due to circumstances that have nothing to do with the virus. If I have only me to concern myself with? Bring your virus and your commies and your lunch. I'll kill it or it'll kill me.

I would however ask that we continue this conversation is either this thread or the other and drop one of them. Lot easier that way, and the topic seems to be going down the same road.

I don't believe in God-given, inalienable Rights. I believe in having the Rights you can take and hold.

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 06:23 PM
I'm hardly cornered. I'm just biding my time and observing. I'm pinned where I am due to circumstances that have nothing to do with the virus. If I have only me to concern myself with? Bring your virus and your commies and your lunch. I'll kill it or it'll kill me.

I would however ask that we continue this conversation is either this thread or the other and drop one of them. Lot easier that way, and the topic seems to be going down the same road.

I don't believe in God-given, inalienable Rights. I believe in having the Rights you can take and hold.

IT sounds like we are certainly on the same side of the war, but when we debate about the covid beast and what kind of hold it has on some conservatives and patriots, we won't ever be aligned. I perceive a similar defense from you about this political monster to what I smell on other patriot and conservative prisoners of this war. The pride looks similar, and the resentment of my posts look similar. I've seen thousands of people who resent my posts because I am a prick, but the resentment of my covid posts is different.

I hope all works out for you and whatever your circumstances are, and I thank you for all of your great posts. I read many of your posts while I was forum shopping for a good hangout, and you are one of several reasons why I signed up.

LongTermGuy
05-25-2020, 10:21 AM
"On March 22, President Trump took to Twitter and typed out a message in all-caps: “WE CANNOT

LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF”.
500 Doctors Tell Trump To End COVID-19 Shutdown, Warn It Will Cause More Deaths.
Trump, we must get back to work!!"
https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2020/05/mask-2-2.jpg?auto=format&fit=crop&ixlib=react-8.6.4&h=546&w=970

https://www.dailywire.com/news/500-doctors-tell-trump-to-end-covid-19-shutdown-warn-it-will-cause-more-deaths?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter