PDA

View Full Version : Calif. Gov. Newsom Advances Surveillance State Amid COVID-19

Gunny
05-20-2020, 09:56 PM
THIS, IMO, is where the President needs to and should step in. I'm already on record stating Soros needs to be taken out, by whatever means necessary, with extreme prejudice. There's plenty of room on that list for this asshole commie, Newsome. California's already more 3rd world country than one of the United States.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:38 AM PT — Wednesday, May 20, 2020California Gov. Gavin Newsom is endorsing “contact tracing” of U.S. citizens while giving cash payments to illegal aliens. Meanwhile, COVID-19 continues to ravage the Golden State’s economy.
One America’s Kristian Rouz has more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=rrV1lZcO4hw&feature=emb_l ogo

STTAB
05-21-2020, 10:59 AM
THIS, IMO, is where the President needs to and should step in. I'm already on record stating Soros needs to be taken out, by whatever means necessary, with extreme prejudice. There's plenty of room on that list for this asshole commie, Newsome. California's already more 3rd world country than one of the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=rrV1lZcO4hw&feature=emb_l ogo

A ) I endorse taking Soros out,and I don't mean on a date

B) I don't give one rats' ass what CA does, but they should not receive one federal dollar to bail them out when they are choosing to spend money on illegal aliens.

C) If I were going to eliminate anyone from CA it would be Adam Schiff, with Nancy Pelosi a close second.

Gunny
05-21-2020, 11:43 AM
A ) I endorse taking Soros out,and I don't mean on a date

B) I don't give one rats' ass what CA does, but they should not receive one federal dollar to bail them out when they are choosing to spend money on illegal aliens.

C) If I were going to eliminate anyone from CA it would be Adam Schiff, with Nancy Pelosi a close second.I didn't say it was a short list :) I'd have most CA politicians on it. They are just flat screwballs and unconstitutional.

You would think that the Constitution would contain some wording/law to the effect of unconstitutional meaning unlawful and punishable as crimes. I feel safe stating a LOT more Dems would be gone than Republican't's.

STTAB
05-21-2020, 12:20 PM
I didn't say it was a short list :) I'd have most CA politicians on it. They are just flat screwballs and unconstitutional.

You would think that the Constitution would contain some wording/law to the effect of unconstitutional meaning unlawful and punishable as crimes. I feel safe stating a LOT more Dems would be gone than Republican't's.

To be honest, there are a fair number of Republicans I would pink mist as well.

Black Diamond
05-21-2020, 01:36 PM
To be honest, there are a fair number of Republicans I would pink mist as well.

Willard?