PDA

View Full Version : Went to the reopened mall

Evmetro
05-23-2020, 06:04 PM
I went to the local mall now that it is open again. Lots of stores still closed, but lots of shoppers. I had my MAGA spandex tube mask tucked into my belt in case any of the stores required a mask, but there were no stores requiring a mask. It looked like about 25% of the shoppers had masks, and 75% looked normal. Every other urinal in the restrooms was taped off for social distancing, but I untaped the two of them next to mine. Some of the people waiting in line for a urinal clapped when I untaped those two. Good to see business is returning to normal!

Evmetro
05-23-2020, 07:25 PM
Interesting how social distancing culture can create the opposite. These folks are waiting in a crowd in order to avoid having a crowd.

Hot Dogger
05-23-2020, 07:51 PM
I've always had a six-foot "social distance" it's called "B.O."

Evmetro
05-23-2020, 08:52 PM
At least some of these folks wore masks for the social crowding effect that is created by social distancing culture...

Evmetro
05-24-2020, 02:29 PM
These two security guards had me get up out of the row of massage chairs that I liberated. There were those retractable straps that go into the poles, kinda like what you see at a bank line. They hooked the straps back up to block access to the chairs again after they ousted me.