PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shi*! Predictor

Kathianne
05-26-2020, 08:23 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/05/26/study-finds-amazing-predictor-timing-scale-coronavirus-outbreaks-feces/

Gunny
05-26-2020, 08:37 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/05/26/study-finds-amazing-predictor-timing-scale-coronavirus-outbreaks-feces/I won't be competing for the job, thanks :)

On a more serious note, "reading" feces isn't new. Native Americans used it to track, identify and count whatever it was they were tracking. They could get a general read on the health and strength of an enemy, how many animals, people, etc.

See what reading books will learn ya :)

Kathianne
05-26-2020, 11:02 PM
I won't be competing for the job, thanks :)

On a more serious note, "reading" feces isn't new. Native Americans used it to track, identify and count whatever it was they were tracking. They could get a general read on the health and strength of an enemy, how many animals, people, etc.

I actually knew that. Hunters still do pretty much the same as tracking.

SassyLady
05-27-2020, 01:25 AM
Interesting ... I've been on a septic system since 1993 because I live in unincorporated area. Would be hard to track out here using this method.

Abbey Marie
05-27-2020, 10:55 AM
They did this around here about a month ago.

Russ
05-27-2020, 04:46 PM
I won't be competing for the job, thanks :)

I nominate Adam Schiff for the job. His experience delving into pure ‘fecal matter’ instead of doing his actual job is a thing of legend. He even seems to like it. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-27-2020, 05:22 PM
I nominate Adam Schiff for the job. His experience delving into pure ‘fecal matter’ instead of doing his actual job is a thing of legend. He even seems to like it. :laugh2:

:laugh: