PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Zogby poll was commissioned by Iran

09-12-2007, 05:16 PM
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/latest-zogby-poll-was-commissioned-by-iran

And can anyone honestly tell me zogby polls are reliable?

Gunny
09-12-2007, 05:20 PM

Got a list of liberal members on this board?:poke:

09-12-2007, 05:24 PM
I wonder if Zogby is eligible for prosecution. I know its illegal for American companies to work with Iran. So they might be having some problems there.

typomaniac
09-12-2007, 05:32 PM

And why is there no link to this poll from Zogby's home page?

Could it be because it's fake?!

Nah, you righttards NEVER listen to fake news... :laugh2:

Gunny
09-12-2007, 05:33 PM
And why is there no link to this poll from Zogby's home page?

Could it be because it's fake?!

Nah, you righttards NEVER listen to fake news... :laugh2:

Why we don't listen to you lefttards for damned sure.:finger3:

JohnDoe
09-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I wonder if Zogby is eligible for prosecution. I know its illegal for American companies to work with Iran. So they might be having some problems there.

even the blog u used said this

Although some of these sanctions have been subsequently relaxed.

of course it was NOT ILLEGAL.... Zogby would not risk his entire business and all the money he makes from all the people that hire him to do the polling...common sense should come in to play somewhere on this and I would say it is a sure bet that they did NOT do anything illegal by working with this new 24/7 international media company, even if it is Iran's, and I also think it is a sure bet they did not "fix" the figures in my opinion too.... what is not a sure bet to me is in how he worded the questions to come out to the way his client may have wanted perhaps, but even that, I don't know for sure.

I do wonder, what in the heck would Iran want with these kind of questions in the poll? This is bizarre, isn't it?

jd

retiredman
09-12-2007, 07:45 PM
zogby does polling.... folks pay for it.... ho hum.

are we to then totally disregard any zogby poll that is funding by an american conservative think tank? or a liberal one?

If you get to condemn zogby for one funding source, condemn them for all funding sources. God only knows I have seen enough conservative posters quote zogby poll numbers when they supported their positions.

Gunny
09-12-2007, 07:47 PM
zogby does polling.... folks pay for it.... ho hum.

are we to then totally disregard any zogby poll that is funding by an american conservative think tank? or a liberal one?

If you get to condemn zogby for one funding source, condemn them for all funding sources. God only knows I have seen enough conservative posters quote zogby poll numbers when they supported their positions.

Yep. None of them are worth a crap.

Kathianne
09-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Yep. None of them are worth a crap.

I'd guess if you found it was funded by conservative group, you'd be the first to cry out about it.

Gunny
09-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I'd guess if you found it was funded by conservative group, you'd be the first to cry out about it.

The first to cry out about what?

How long have we known each other? When have you EVER seen me use a poll to substantiate an argument or even support one?

I confess that when a conservative pulls out polls in this situtation to point out the hypocrisy of the left, I get my sarcasm in, but that's about it.

retiredman
09-12-2007, 08:31 PM
I, on the other hand, place a marginal value on polls... and I think that politicians can use them to finetune their message to voters

bullypulpit
09-12-2007, 08:34 PM

You might want to be sure Halliburton gets a close look as well, as it and its subsidiaries have dealings with Iran.

Gunny
09-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I, on the other hand, place a marginal value on polls... and I think that politicians can use them to finetune their message to voters

Polls say whatever the pollster rigs the questions to say, or cherrypicks those polls to elicit a political response. They are indicative of nothing, IMO.