PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Obama?

jimnyc
05-30-2020, 03:28 PM
Making statements all the time and getting involved in too much politics.

I honestly can't think of any presidents in my time who didn't retire and just STFU and go enjoy their time somewhere. GWB, Clinton, GHWB, Reagan, Carter, Ford...? Not much of anything that I can recall.

And yet this dipshit sometimes thinks he is still president and feels a need to address the nation in various ways.

I wish he would just go the F away. He's already done enough damage, and his damage still adds up and not fully known - we surely don't need him intervening anywhere.

Gunny
05-30-2020, 03:31 PM
I thought you were going to say he was missing or something :(

NightTrain
05-30-2020, 03:43 PM

I honestly can't think of any presidents in my time who didn't retire and just STFU and go enjoy their time somewhere. GWB, Clinton, GHWB, Reagan, Carter, Ford...? Not much of anything that I can recall.

And yet this dipshit sometimes thinks he is still president and feels a need to address the nation in various ways.

I wish he would just go the F away. He's already done enough damage, and his damage still adds up and not fully known - we surely don't need him intervening anywhere.

No doubt. At least Trump has managed to undo many of 0bama's colossal blunders and inept decisions, and we're still dealing with the aftermath of 8 straight years of creeping corruption in the DOJ and FBI... but silence from that clown is in order.

We should be so lucky.

It'll take a few years to remove that stain from the American tapestry.

Black Diamond
05-30-2020, 03:54 PM
As soon as I found out where he went to church and the pastor whom he called "mentor", I knew he'd be a problem.

Black Diamond
05-30-2020, 04:00 PM

We can dream.

Black Diamond
05-30-2020, 04:04 PM
No doubt. At least Trump has managed to undo many of 0bama's colossal blunders and inept decisions, and we're still dealing with the aftermath of 8 straight years of creeping corruption in the DOJ and FBI... but silence from that clown is in order.

We should be so lucky.

It'll take a few years to remove that stain from the American tapestry.

Trump's second term will change things.

NightTrain
05-30-2020, 04:11 PM
Trump's second term will change things.

Indeed.

I think he's got a pretty decent handle on 0bama's holdovers deliberately sabotaging and leaking now, which will greatly enhance progress.

And the fact that he won't have to worry about reelection means he'll go full throttle.

I've been waiting for Pelosi or Schiff or Schumer to criticize him and Trump inviting them to impeach him. :thumb:

Black Diamond
05-30-2020, 04:14 PM
Indeed.

I think he's got a pretty decent handle on 0bama's holdovers deliberately sabotaging and leaking now, which will greatly enhance progress.

And the fact that he won't have to worry about reelection means he'll go full throttle.

I've been waiting for Pelosi or Schiff or Schumer to criticize him and Trump inviting them to impeach him. :thumb:

Yes. Get his approval rating up to 80.:laugh:

pete311
05-30-2020, 05:31 PM

He's a free citizen. Looking to take more freedoms away are you? You're a hypocrite. GWB and Carter have made statements in the past year.

SassyLady
05-30-2020, 10:26 PM
Obama knows Trump will not fade into retirement like other presidents so he's getting a jump start on the whole "former president weighs in" situation.