PDA

View Full Version : Philly PD

Abbey Marie
05-31-2020, 02:52 PM
I just saw on TV a female Philly police officer on the street that caught my attention. Judging by the other officers next to her, she couldn’t be more than 5’ tall.

First thought was, are the police that desperate for officers?

Second thought, she’s got admirable courage.

icansayit
05-31-2020, 05:31 PM
I just saw on TV a female Philly police officer on the street that caught my attention. Judging by the other officers next to her, she couldn’t be more than 5’ tall.

First thought was, are the police that desperate for officers?

Second thought, she’s got admirable courage.

Like other purely Liberal cities. They really have no choice WHO they hire anymore. If they refuse, or turn somebody down due to physical appearance, race, height, weight or even if they don't speak English...'THAT IS CALLED DISCRIMINATION'. No matter how you try to address it. Political Correctness is bringing this entire nation down to levels NOBODY ever wanted. Just MY OPINION of course. But I'm really tired of how much ignorance is permitted to control.

Evmetro
05-31-2020, 07:33 PM
Like other purely Liberal cities. They really have no choice WHO they hire anymore. If they refuse, or turn somebody down due to physical appearance, race, height, weight or even if they don't speak English...'THAT IS CALLED DISCRIMINATION'. No matter how you try to address it. Political Correctness is bringing this entire nation down to levels NOBODY ever wanted. Just MY OPINION of course. But I'm really tired of how much ignorance is permitted to control.

Spot on.