PDA

View Full Version : Porter aka Batman!

jimnyc
01-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Didn't wanna leave this section empty. This is my puppy, Porter, who John likes to call Batman

jimnyc
07-29-2012, 10:39 AM
It's been 5 1/2 years since this thread was started, and it was the first thread ever in the Lounge section. And it contains a picture of one of the coolest dogs alive. And not a single response.

Here's a follow up picture of the crazy little bastard, on his secondary bed in my computer room, guarding his cookies with his life and his little green eyeballs! He will turn into a miniature pitbull if you try to mess with his cookies!

http://i45.tinypic.com/29zxun6.jpg

Abbey Marie
08-01-2012, 01:02 AM
I'd say, don't mess with his cookies! ;)

PS I'm curious why he needs a "secondary" bed. Most of us get along fine with just one. :sleep:

logroller
08-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Perhaps you didnt get any responses because this belongs in the animals forum. :lol:
Seriously though, he looks part chihuahua; that's where he gets that fiestiness I bet-- those little dogs are ferocious!!!

SassyLady
08-01-2012, 03:03 AM
His secondary bed looks bigger than mine .... you sure this isn't your secondary bed!?!

He's a cutie!

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd say, don't mess with his cookies! ;)

PS I'm curious why he needs a "secondary" bed. Most of us get along fine with just one. :sleep:

Ok, ok, I was too embarrassed to admit that it's technically my computer room and bedroom, that I haven't slept in the "Masters" bedroom ion a long, long time! LOL

Perhaps you didnt get any responses because this belongs in the animals forum. :lol:
Seriously though, he looks part chihuahua; that's where he gets that fiestiness I bet-- those little dogs are ferocious!!!

We didn't have an animals forum from day one, you fucker! And this little bastard his hilarious. Yesterday he climbed into the little bed set aside for Jerome (Pug) and then attacked Jerome when he dared to try and come into his own bed for a nap. Then this morning, from the minute I let them in from outside, all the way to Jerome's bed, the little bastard is humping away at Jerome. They apparently have a love-hate relationship things going on!

His secondary bed looks bigger than mine .... you sure this isn't your secondary bed!?!

He's a cutie!

I explained my fibbing above. And of course he's cute, I'm his Daddy! :beer: