PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists: We'll cut off head of 'prostitute' Britney Spears

-Cp
09-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Muslim terrorist leaders threatened to forcibly convert Britney Spears and Madonna to Islam and warned if they resist, their heads would be cut off for "spreading Satanic culture," according to a new book released today.

The threats, recorded on audio, come as Madonna is due to arrive in Israel Wednesday to celebrate the Jewish new year with fellow Kabbalah practitioners.

Read the story here:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57596

hjmick
09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
See, the terrorists aren't all bad. :coffee:

09-12-2007, 09:29 PM
I wonder what Madonna and Britney have to say.

Gunny
09-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Muslim terrorist leaders threatened to forcibly convert Britney Spears and Madonna to Islam and warned if they resist, their heads would be cut off for "spreading Satanic culture," according to a new book released today.

The threats, recorded on audio, come as Madonna is due to arrive in Israel Wednesday to celebrate the Jewish new year with fellow Kabbalah practitioners.

Read the story here:

Would all of that air escaping from her head into the atmosphere repair the hole in the ozone layer?:poke:

diuretic
09-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Madonna's my current favourite fetish object, let me at those bastards! :poke::slap::flameth::boom2:

Abbey Marie
09-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Who to root for. Hmm....

Gaffer
09-12-2007, 09:45 PM
what the libs won't realize is those are just two examples. All of hollywood would be going under the convert or die knife.

chesswarsnow
09-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nuke The bastards!
2. They can't threaten our women folk.
3. I say we just start the nuclear war now, save the suspense

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
09-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nuke The bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ever hear that song on outlaw radio: "I Ain't From Dallas ... I'm from Texas"?:poke:

musicman
09-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Kind of scratching my head here. I can't figure out Islam's violent hatred of has-beens.:confused:

09-13-2007, 03:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nuke The bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

While I share with your disdain for these tactics, I would be much more hesistant to call Madonna or Britney our women folk. Quite frankly I want nothing to do with them. I dont want to be associated with them in their current lifestyle. My "women folk" have more common sense and decency.

With that said, I dont want those two dead. I dont want anyone dead if i can be avoided. Not even those terrorists, but better the terrorists than anyone else.

09-13-2007, 03:08 AM
Kind of scratching my head here. I can't figure out Islam's violent hatred of has-beens.:confused:

Probably the fact that they get media so much after we do that has beens for us are newcomers to them.

Gaffer
09-13-2007, 09:27 AM

Hey MM, you realize you would be on the list too. They hate music as well. :poke:

theHawk
09-13-2007, 09:27 AM

Read the story here:

And liberals complain that our foriegn policy is inciting more people to take up terrorism against us. The Madonna and Britney Spears pop culture probably do that more than anything else!

typomaniac
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
While I share with your disdain for these tactics, I would be much more hesistant to call Madonna or Britney our women folk. Quite frankly I want nothing to do with them. I dont want to be associated with them in their current lifestyle. My "women folk" have more common sense and decency.
How so? Are they inflatable? :lol:

theHawk
09-13-2007, 02:25 PM

You don't know any real women that have any common sense or decency?

typomaniac
09-13-2007, 02:31 PM
You don't know any real women that have any common sense or decency?

Of course I do: I was just wondering whether av does.

musicman
09-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey MM, you realize you would be on the list too. They hate music as well. :poke:

LOL - at first, I wondered whether you meant the list of has-beens. Then I remembered - to my great relief - that I'm more of a "never was".

Seriously, though - tyranny always exhibits the same behavioral traits, doesn't it - whether it waves a saber at "infidels", wears a black robe and sits on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, or extols the virtues of the Fairness Doctrine? It absolutely cannot tolerate openness and self-determination. Sometimes(such as, when I see Europe's recent hard lurch to the right), I dare to hope for mankind. Surely, tyrants would have to kill off every thinking person on earth in order to prevail.

Then, I look at history, and realize that that's the general idea of tyranny. Thinking persons had better keep their powder dry.

Gaffer
09-13-2007, 04:40 PM
LOL - at first, I wondered whether you meant the list of has-beens. Then I remembered - to my great relief - that I'm more of a "never was".

Seriously, though - tyranny always exhibits the same behavioral traits, doesn't it - whether it waves a saber at "infidels", wears a black robe and sits on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, or extols the virtues of the Fairness Doctrine? It absolutely cannot tolerate openness and self-determination. Sometimes(such as, when I see Europe's recent hard lurch to the right), I dare to hope for mankind. Surely, tyrants would have to kill off every thinking person on earth in order to prevail.

Then, I look at history, and realize that that's the general idea of tyranny. Thinking persons had better keep their powder dry.

That's for sure. We have to remain vigilant at all times.

chesswarsnow
09-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

Ever hear that song on outlaw radio: "I Ain't From Dallas ... I'm from Texas"?:poke:

1. Errr,....nope, sing a few bars for me will ya?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nukeman
09-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey dont forget Islam is a "RELIGION OF PEACE" Just ask jafar!!!!!

It doesn't really condone violence against others does it???:poke:

diuretic
09-13-2007, 08:13 PM

That horse ain't gonna get a run at Agua Caliente any time soon, it's dead.

Here's some revision:

Muslim terrorist leaders threatened to forcibly convert Britney Spears and Madonna to Islam and warned if they resist, their heads would be cut off for "spreading Satanic culture," according to a new book released today

Now, let's see if I can explain this.

Osama bin Laden is a terrorist
Osama bin Laden is a Sunni Muslim

The two can exist at the same time and they do.

What isn't valid is:

Osama bin Laden is a Sunni Muslim
My next door neighbour is a Sunni Muslim
Therefore my next door neighbour is a terrorist

Nope, doesn't work.

Osama bin Laden is a Sunni Muslim who is a terrorist
My next door neighbour is a Sunni Muslim
Therefore my next door neighbour is a terrorist

No, that doesn't work either.

Gaffer
09-13-2007, 09:02 PM
osama bin laden is a sunni muslim and a terrorist

my next door neighbor is a sunni muslim

I might want to keep an eye on my neighbor.

diuretic
09-13-2007, 10:23 PM
osama bin laden is a sunni muslim and a terrorist

my next door neighbor is a sunni muslim

I might want to keep an eye on my neighbor.

I'd make sure he didn't have a recently-dyed beard :laugh2:

Gaffer
09-13-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd make sure he didn't have a recently-dyed beard :laugh2:

or stand over 6' 4" :coffee:

diuretic
09-13-2007, 11:38 PM
or stand over 6' 4" :coffee:

If he does......I'll be over, I can get Qantas to the West Coast and probably American domestically. I'll call into a friendly gun store and we can split the reward :laugh2:

Gaffer
09-13-2007, 11:43 PM
If he does......I'll be over, I can get Qantas to the West Coast and probably American domestically. I'll call into a friendly gun store and we can split the reward :laugh2:

Now that sounds like a plan.

diuretic
09-14-2007, 12:12 AM
:laugh2:

On the other hand, his mates wouldn't be to happy.....oh well, off to Brazil and new identity :coffee:

09-14-2007, 03:19 AM
Of course I do: I was just wondering whether av does.

I guess the only women who make sense to you are blow up dolls? Sorry to hear that. I can guarantee you real women are going to be make more sense than a doll.

jafar00
09-14-2007, 05:43 AM
I have one thing to ask.

How do these people get such good, free publicity. It's astounding how the media will go out of their way to help these terrorists promote themselves. Wouldn't it be better just to not even give them the time of day?

diuretic
09-14-2007, 06:44 AM
I have one thing to ask.

How do these people get such good, free publicity. It's astounding how the media will go out of their way to help these terrorists promote themselves. Wouldn't it be better just to not even give them the time of day?

Good point...

"Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend."
Margaret Thatcher

So, now, does this mean the shockjocks are really fanning the flames????

5stringJeff
09-14-2007, 08:40 AM

Who's next, the Bee Gees and Paul McCartney?

chesswarsnow
09-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Sorry bout that,

I have one thing to ask.

1. Yeah lets just stop listening to what Islam is saying.
2. Then we can go back to pre-9~11.
3. Back when no one thought Islam was inherently *EVIL*.
4. Nope, we are going to monitor Islam, and what comes from it.
5. And we are going to have to nuke you bastards.
6. Thats why we have the squirrel, part of nature itself, even he, can't stand :pee:Koran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

typomaniac
09-14-2007, 11:00 AM
I guess the only women who make sense to you are blow up dolls? Sorry to hear that. I can guarantee you real women are going to be make more sense than a doll.

That's got to be one of the lamest comebacks ever, man. So poorly done that I almost feel sorry for you.

Hagbard Celine
09-14-2007, 11:36 AM
what the libs won't realize is those are just two examples. All of hollywood would be going under the convert or die knife.I'm glad somebody on this board is paying attention to the real issue at hand.

09-14-2007, 04:58 PM
That's got to be one of the lamest comebacks ever, man. So poorly done that I almost feel sorry for you.

you are the one obsessed with blow up dolls. figured you had experience. Sorry.

typomaniac
09-14-2007, 05:10 PM
you are the one obsessed with blow up dolls. figured you had experience. Sorry.
You're only partly correct: I'm just obsessed with sex in general. :boobies:

TheStripey1
09-14-2007, 05:37 PM
what the libs won't realize is those are just two examples. All of hollywood would be going under the convert or die knife.

psssssst, gaffer, so would all of the country and western singers... in fact, don't they have it in for ALL of us?

I'm not worried about it tho... are you afraid they will come and get you?

TheStripey1
09-14-2007, 05:40 PM
And liberals complain that our foriegn policy is inciting more people to take up terrorism against us. The Madonna and Britney Spears pop culture probably do that more than anything else!

most people don't like BS or M, liberal OR conservative... except their fans of course... have you seen that you tube of a britney fan going ballistic?

it's hilarious

TheStripey1
09-14-2007, 05:43 PM

:lmao:

that made me literally laugh out loud...

TheStripey1
09-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Good point...

"Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend."
Margaret Thatcher

Good point... and all the talk show hosts as well...

09-14-2007, 06:26 PM
You're only partly correct: I'm just obsessed with sex in general. :boobies:

Those poor poor dolls...

Gaffer
09-14-2007, 08:13 PM
psssssst, gaffer, so would all of the country and western singers... in fact, don't they have it in for ALL of us?

I'm not worried about it tho... are you afraid they will come and get you?

No not in the least. They'll be coming for you long before they get to me.

And I will will go down fighting. You libs will just have your heads cut off after trying to appease them and surrendering.

I'm not a country fan. I'm an oldies fan.

jafar00
09-15-2007, 11:57 AM

Oh, by all means do furnish us with some Islamic scripture that supports the forced conversion and/or head chopping of Madonna and Britney. I'm interested to see how you can spin it.

Gunny
09-15-2007, 01:46 PM
No not in the least. They'll be coming for you long before they get to me.

And I will will go down fighting. You libs will just have your heads cut off after trying to appease them and surrendering.

I'm not a country fan. I'm an oldies fan.

Should it come to pass in my lifetime, I intend to rack up quite a tally before the "go down fighting" part comes. I'm more than willing to add a whole new meaning to the word "terror" just for them.:dev:

Gunny
09-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh, by all means do furnish us with some Islamic scripture that supports the forced conversion and/or head chopping of Madonna and Britney. I'm interested to see how you can spin it.

Don't know what your own scripture says?:poke:

Monkeybone
09-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Good point...

Margaret Thatcher

how goes it?...the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage...or something like that.