PDA

View Full Version : Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

kennel
06-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/612640/ (https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/612640/)

SassyLady
06-05-2020, 11:22 PM

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/612640/ (https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/612640/)

And what do think about this, kennel?

Kathianne
06-05-2020, 11:32 PM
And what do think about this, kennel?
:laugh2:

hjmick
06-06-2020, 06:08 AM

Jesus Christ...

This isn't a news aggregation site, there are plenty of those and we all know where to find them.

What's your opinion on what Mattis said? Or has no one told you yet what your opinion is?

Gunny
06-06-2020, 09:12 AM
The thread title is BS. I read what Mattis said. His "big statement" is that Trump has done nothing to unify the country and has in fact divided it. Which I half agree with, with reason.

Trump has not divided the country. Trump is President because Obama divided the country. The follow-on division has been ALL from the left.

As far as not uniting the country? Just what is it that President Trump could say or do that would be unifying to the lemmings on the left? He could come up with a vaccine for kung flu by himself, in his bathtub and the leftwingnuts would find fault with it so I don't even want to hear that BS.

There's been a lot of smoke and mirrors around Mattis, and I don't see why. There's just nothing noteworthy about him except his fame for his special little quote during the Iraq War. It was probably written for him by his admin clerk and chopped and refined by every officer and enlisted person between him and the clerk :rolleyes:

Gunny
06-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Couldn't find the article I read, but this covers it pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zG7-Y0NGIwQ&feature=emb_logo

The_D_Girl
06-06-2020, 11:45 AM
If General Mattis is that bad, why did President Trump hire him in the first place? When he was hired, President Trump praised General Mattis as a person fit for Secretary of Defense.

Gunny
06-06-2020, 11:57 AM
If General Mattis is that bad, why did President Trump hire him in the first place? When he was hired, President Trump praised General Mattis as a person fit for Secretary of Defense.Okay :rolleyes:. I've procrastinated long enough. Looks like as a good a time as any to go face the 95 degrees and lift if all I have to look forward to is stupid shit from YOU.

Trump's not a politician. He did a lot of hiring on advice and reputation. He's done a lot of firing because of it. Better that than refuse to admit he hired someone unsuited to a job and keep them on.

Wouldn't you say?

And what does this say about you idiots on the left? Obama loved Mattis. You idiots loved Mattis. Obama fired Mattis. Mattis was a POS to you idiots on the left. Trump hired Mattis. Mattis was a POS STILL to idiots on the left. Trump fires Mattis and Mattis criticizes Trump so now Mattis is okay again:rolleyes:

Get a life. One worth living.

jimnyc
06-06-2020, 12:00 PM

She did, her's sucked so now she stole her daughters identity to post instead. Pathetic.

Gunny
06-06-2020, 12:02 PM
She did, her's sucked so now she stole her daughters identity to post instead. Pathetic.Like I said, it ain't getting any cooler outside. Guess I best be getting on with strapping up :)

Hanging on here seeing if someone has gotten any common sense since last time she was around has been about what I expect :)

CSM
06-07-2020, 06:11 AM
Don't kid yourselves. Generals are very political animals, especially so if they get assigned to the Pentagon in some capacity. CSM s are too to a certain extent though many of them can avoid that if they are crusty enough, mean enough and most importantly, know their business well. Lots of Generals get caught up in politics because they care more about the next promotion, position or prestige than taking care of the mission, doing the right thing and the troops. Just my personal observation.

hjmick
06-07-2020, 06:16 AM
She did, her's sucked so now she stole her daughters identity to post instead. Pathetic.

Is that Gaby?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-07-2020, 06:28 AM
Mattis is an example of what one will sell their soul for.
Even sell their honor-- if they ever truly had any to start with.
Trump has the world as his enemy because he truly believes in USA and our capitalistic system.
Is truly patriotic and does not cater to the usual assholes, liars, arrogant pricks that hate this nation and always seek to promote self and leftist/globalist agenda over that of the health, security, welfare and sovereignty of this nation... nuff said..
Myself, I'd spit in his eyes...--Tyr

jimnyc
06-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Is that Gaby?

Yes, she created 4 accounts in short time.

CSM
06-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Yes, she created 4 accounts in short time.

Aww.... she misses us! LOL

Black Diamond
06-07-2020, 10:17 AM
Okay :rolleyes:. I've procrastinated long enough. Looks like as a good a time as any to go face the 95 degrees and lift if all I have to look forward to is stupid shit from YOU.

Trump's not a politician. He did a lot of hiring on advice and reputation. He's done a lot of firing because of it. Better that than refuse to admit he hired someone unsuited to a job and keep them on.

Wouldn't you say?

And what does this say about you idiots on the left? Obama loved Mattis. You idiots loved Mattis. Obama fired Mattis. Mattis was a POS to you idiots on the left. Trump hired Mattis. Mattis was a POS STILL to idiots on the left. Trump fires Mattis and Mattis criticizes Trump so now Mattis is okay again:rolleyes:

And now Romney is a "profile in courage" after being hated on by the left.
And How long before dubya, who was quiet throughout Obamas administration and is now starting to chirp, becomes a hero of the left after being compared to Hitler.

missmolly
06-07-2020, 09:17 PM
The end is near. No one in 1851 thought that the US would have a civil war in 10 years. No one thought that WWII would soon start in 1929. Your life is over. The USA is entering hell. The US is a bankrupt warmongering police state. You cannot escape. Americans are under house arrest. The border is closed. The globalists are clearly doing everything to rapidly destroy the US and Americans don't care. The elites will end up with everything through taxes, fees, fines, and forfeiture. The ruling class will cull the 99% with abortion, suicide, and starvation. Soon concentration camps will be opened. Guns will be confiscated. Americans will be implanted with microchips. Books will be burned. Dissidents will be arrested. There will be torture, death squads, and assassinations. There will be show trials and summary executions. People will disappear. The government is not legitimate. The US is not a democracy. Americans can try to resist by using secession, starting sanctuary cities, supporting a convention of states, and forming militias. Society has become corrupt so maybe the most practical option now is to withdraw from it and form new communities with like-minded people. Stop paying taxes. Don't get driver licenses, fishing licenses, or business licenses. Ignore the state. Avoid the Gestapo. Smile, remain silent, ask if you're free to go, and don't consent to searches if you're confronted. Buy guns, gold, and food. Stop carrying a mobile phone around. Use cash. Lose your name. Buy a boat or move to a small town in North Dakota. Become a monk. Pass the word.

Black Diamond
06-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Thomas jefferson saw conflict between North and South on his deathbed iirc

Black Diamond
06-07-2020, 09:21 PM
The end is near. No one in 1851 thought that the US would have a civil war in 10 years. No one thought that WWII would soon start in 1929. Your life is over. The USA is entering hell. The US is a bankrupt warmongering police state. You cannot escape. Americans are under house arrest. The border is closed. The globalists are clearly doing everything to rapidly destroy the US and Americans don't care. The elites will end up with everything through taxes, fees, fines, and forfeiture. The ruling class will cull the 99% with abortion, suicide, and starvation. Soon concentration camps will be opened. Guns will be confiscated. Americans will be implanted with microchips. Books will be burned. Dissidents will be arrested. There will be torture, death squads, and assassinations. There will be show trials and summary executions. People will disappear. The government is not legitimate. The US is not a democracy. Americans can try to resist by using secession, starting sanctuary cities, supporting a convention of states, and forming militias. Society has become corrupt so maybe the most practical option now is to withdraw from it and form new communities with like-minded people. Stop paying taxes. Don't get driver licenses, fishing licenses, or business licenses. Ignore the state. Avoid the Gestapo. Smile, remain silent, ask if you're free to go, and don't consent to searches if you're confronted. Buy guns, gold, and food. Stop carrying a mobile phone around. Use cash. Lose your name. Buy a boat or move to a small town in North Dakota. Become a monk. Pass the word.

Good golly miss Molly

Beijing loves American message boards...

Gunny
06-07-2020, 09:23 PM
The end is near. No one in 1851 thought that the US would have a civil war in 10 years. No one thought that WWII would soon start in 1929. Your life is over. The USA is entering hell. The US is a bankrupt warmongering police state. You cannot escape. Americans are under house arrest. The border is closed. The globalists are clearly doing everything to rapidly destroy the US and Americans don't care. The elites will end up with everything through taxes, fees, fines, and forfeiture. The ruling class will cull the 99% with abortion, suicide, and starvation. Soon concentration camps will be opened. Guns will be confiscated. Americans will be implanted with microchips. Books will be burned. Dissidents will be arrested. There will be torture, death squads, and assassinations. There will be show trials and summary executions. People will disappear. The government is not legitimate. The US is not a democracy. Americans can try to resist by using secession, starting sanctuary cities, supporting a convention of states, and forming militias. Society has become corrupt so maybe the most practical option now is to withdraw from it and form new communities with like-minded people. Stop paying taxes. Don't get driver licenses, fishing licenses, or business licenses. Ignore the state. Avoid the Gestapo. Smile, remain silent, ask if you're free to go, and don't consent to searches if you're confronted. Buy guns, gold, and food. Stop carrying a mobile phone around. Use cash. Lose your name. Buy a boat or move to a small town in North Dakota. Become a monk. Pass the word.Don't y'all have like COVID-20 to work on where you're at? Shut the fuck up, pissant. See if your translator can read THAT shit.

Gunny
06-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Don't kid yourselves. Generals are very political animals, especially so if they get assigned to the Pentagon in some capacity. CSM s are too to a certain extent though many of them can avoid that if they are crusty enough, mean enough and most importantly, know their business well. Lots of Generals get caught up in politics because they care more about the next promotion, position or prestige than taking care of the mission, doing the right thing and the troops. Just my personal observation.Pretty much, Sergeant Major. What I saw most of was senior officers and enlisted networking jobs for retirement. Theoretically, you could retire one day, and come back to the same job that networking had just conveniently civilianized the next day. It's who you know and it IS that bad.

If you're black and Democrat that's bonus points with the civil service cronies. They're more corrupt than the Chicago "outfit" of the 20s.

claudius2019
06-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Pretty much, Sergeant Major. What I saw most of was senior officers and enlisted networking jobs for retirement. Theoretically, you could retire one day, and come back to the same job that networking had just conveniently civilianized the next day. It's who you know and it IS that bad.

If you're black and Democrat that's bonus points with the civil service cronies. They're more corrupt than the Chicago "outfit" of the 20s.

As a white male, the only way i will ever get a civil service job (absent connections) is if I was a veteran. Which I am not, so I gave up any hope of a job like that decades ago. My part time work brings me in contact with a lot of civil service lifers, and seeing their lives, the kind of PC crap must swallow to remain employed, their lousy health, and cramped working conditions, I'm grateful as hell i was never hired for a job like that, and have no chance of ever being hired for one.

I might be able to handle being a letter carrier for the Post Office, but I bet even a job like that would have tons of office politics, mandatory PC training, and the inability to bitch about your job without risking severe punishment.

Black Diamond
06-08-2020, 12:39 PM

Why does that make me think of Kris Jenner?

Hot Dogger
06-08-2020, 02:41 PM
The Atlantic is a leftist rag masquerading as high class, while Mattis is a mouthpiece for One World Government, he's a degenerate not esteemed.