PDA

View Full Version : The Riots Are About The Left’s Hatred Of Trump And Seizing Powe

jimnyc
06-06-2020, 11:43 AM
I agree with much of what he says.

And note, about the rioters - NOT peaceful protesters. I support what the protesters are protesting and a lot of the police brutality I have seen as well.

But then the rioters and looting are totally different. They couldn't care less about George or black lives. And as pointed out, WHY are the MSM, lefties and so many lefty politicians supporting things? And not just the peaceful protesting, but supporting the rioting and looting in various ways.

So they support and applaud it. Rules about the virus protection suddenly are gone. I've seen endless videos of many states with bricks and rocks being staged before the evening of protests. I've seen antifa left and right destroying things - and the black protesters are trying to stop them or call them out. There is a LOT going on behind the scenes to egg this on and make it as bad as possible.

--

Tucker Carlson: The Riots Are About The Left’s Hatred Of Trump And Seizing Power

As you’ve watched the far left destroy American cities, have you wondered if this might be at least partially about Trump?

Lots of people have, including Tucker Carlson.

In fact, he made this the subject of one of his recent monologues.

Here’s a partial transcript, via FOX News:

Tucker Carlson: The riots are not about George Floyd or racial justice. They’re about Trump and seizing power

For the past week, all of us have seen chaos engulf our beloved country. The violence and the destruction have been so overwhelming, so shocking, and awful and vivid on the screen, that it’s been hard to think clearly about what’s going on.

Most of us haven’t been able to step back far enough to ask even the obvious questions. The most obvious, of course, is what is this really about? What do the mobs want?

Well, thugs looting the Apple Store can’t answer that question. They have no idea. They just want free iPads. But what about Apple itself and the rest of corporate America, which is enthusiastically supporting the rioters? What about members of Congress, the media figures, the celebrities, the tech titans, all of whom are cheering this on. What do they want out of it?

Well, they haven’t said. That’s the central mystery.

Now suddenly, it is obvious. It should have been obvious on the first day. This is about Donald Trump. Of course, it is. We just couldn’t see it.

For normal people, Donald Trump is the president. You may like him, you may not like him, but either way, there will be another president at some point, and we will move on as we always have.

But for Donald Trump’s enemies, there is nothing else. Everything is about Trump. Everything.

Donald Trump defines their friendships, their careers, their marriages. Donald Trump affects how they raise their children. Trump occupies the very center of their lives. As long as Donald Trump remains in the White House. They feel powerless and diminished and panicked. So they cannot be happy.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/tucker-carlson-riots-lefts-hatred-trump-seizing-power-video/

Gunny
06-06-2020, 11:49 AM
I can agree with that as well, mostly. I do not believe however that when we have another President we'll just move on. The next President, regardless party, will just up the ante with the nitwits. A Dem President will try and out-do Obama's blatant violations of the Constitution as fast and furious as he/she can. A Republican President will just be under siege by the leftoids as Trump has.

The_D_Girl
06-06-2020, 11:57 AM
The riots are about a white police officer with a history of racial hatred killing an unarmed black man. Simple as that.

jimnyc
06-06-2020, 11:59 AM
The riots are about a white police officer with a history of racial hatred killing an unarmed black man. Simple as that.

So when someone steals a few thousand dollars of items, and then lights the place on fire, that's about a police officer?

Your idiocy has only gotten stronger since you were banned.

Gunny
06-06-2020, 11:59 AM
The riots are about a white police officer with a history of racial hatred killing an unarmed black man. Simple as that.Does this mean whites can have riots about the history of killings by black/Hispanic police officers? You're more like to to get shot by a Mexican here AND where you live.

The riots are an excuse by the left in general to create chaos and uncertainty coming up to an election they can only steal, not win. Go back to your hole.

Evmetro
06-06-2020, 12:03 PM

The riots, the protests, covid 19, and everything else in the news is about taking down Trump. Has been since Trump went down the escalator.

LongTermGuy
06-06-2020, 01:06 PM

Hush now and pay attention...Liberalism is a cancer of deceit and fake bullshit...along with black lies matter...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ2Lra-WkAEmU89?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
06-06-2020, 02:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ2GwHWWoAA0yCd?format=jpg&name=small

KarlMarx
06-06-2020, 05:38 PM
No the riots are about breaking the law and getting even. Mr Floyd’s death is just an excuse.

And how many people must die, how many buildings must burn, and how much pillaging must go on before it ends.

Did the business owners of the businesses that were looted have anything to do with Mr Floyd’s death? No

Did the people who were killed by rioters (including policemen) have anything to do with Mr Floyd’s death? No

Is justice being served by the mayhem? Again, NO

No justice, no peace. Enough is enough.

Seems to me like people on your side have blood on your hands, too. In fact a lot more blood than the cops who helped kill Mr Floyd.

And no amount of sanctimonious platitudes from you or your buddies at Black Lives Matter is going to change that

icansayit
06-06-2020, 05:47 PM

Your eyes really are DARK BROWN because YOU ARE FULL OF BS.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRoQQPb6SZv_nT2Ben1dzInRVNbQz9 xsfRvbpUl3i03tHnbAo-y&usqp=CAU

Black Diamond
06-06-2020, 05:52 PM
Your eyes really are DARK BROWN because YOU ARE FULL OF BS.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRoQQPb6SZv_nT2Ben1dzInRVNbQz9 xsfRvbpUl3i03tHnbAo-y&usqp=CAU

It's your old friend gabby

icansayit
06-06-2020, 05:54 PM
It's your old friend gabby

My Real Friends...do not LIE to me!

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2020, 05:57 PM
OMFG... that's one of the most IGNORANT things I've ever heard.

The above statement is the product of LEFTIST BRAIN WASHING, also known as being "woke."

For the of God, GET A FUCKING CLUE.

KarlMarx
06-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Oh and by the way.... for those who have a problem with cops...

The next time your car is stolen, you’re mugged, or your boyfriend decides to use you as a punching bag, or whatever crime you should be a victim of, call Black Lives Matter or ANTIFA, just see what they’ll do for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Diamond
06-06-2020, 06:32 PM
My Real Friends...do not LIE to me!

Yeah I was being sarcastic or one of those words..

LongTermGuy
06-06-2020, 10:38 PM
Ahhh..the memories...Conservatives have good memories and never forget!
Agenda driven Leftist / Jihadist ...to stupid to have memories!

<b>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9tn-Nq8_I