PDA

View Full Version : Wuhan Panic Was a Fraud Driven by Politics and for the Aggrandizement of Power

Evmetro
06-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Interesting article about how the entire Wuhan virus scare was nothing more or less than a massive fraud perpetrated upon the American people by ‘experts’ who were determined to fundamentally change the way the country lives and is organized and governed.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/06/07/850911/

I think we’re at the point where it is safe to say that the entire Wuhan virus scare was nothing more or less than a massive fraud perpetrated upon the American people by ‘experts’ who were determined to fundamentally change the way the country lives and is organized and governed.
Not long ago, just a couple of months back, we were promised that Chinese Lung Aids would kill over a million Americans. We were told that it was highly infectious. We were told that our hospitals would be overwhelmed. We were told that hundreds of thousands of ventilators would be needed. None of this, not a single projection has turned out to be true. We were forced to wear face masks to guard against…f***, I don’t even know what they guard against because they are exactly as effective against a virus as a chain-link fence is against a mosquito. And we were informed that we were very, very bad people if we didn’t wear them. Even people on the right hopped on the virtue-signaling bandwagon; they advocated a complete shutdown of economic activity and hectored us about how it was important to get with the face mask fetish because it made some other people ‘feel safer.’ When the worst-case scenarios didn’t pan out, health departments have seemingly made a sport of coding homicides, heroin overdoses, and basically any non-hospital death from natural causes as Wuhan-related.

To say the ‘science’ driving this shameful episode was akin to necromancy is an understatement. We saw the mutation of ‘professionals’ like Dr. Anthony Fauci from saying on 60 Minutes that everyone wearing a mask was not only unwise but counter-productive to being a mask nazi. All of this without any additional credible research saying the opposite. We were told by CDC that Wuhan virus could, unlike other members of the coronavirus family, survive for days, weeks, maybe forever, on some surfaces, that clothes needed to be sterilized and groceries wiped down or washed, only to later be told by the same organization, ‘my bad, that can’t happen.’
The projections would have been farcical had they not destroyed lives and businesses. Stay-at-home orders emptied hospitals and killed droves of people who were too terrorized to seek treatment for heart attacks and strokes and who were unable to get scheduled cancer treatments. We were told asymptomatic carriers were highly contagious, presumably to justify the demand that everyone wear a mask, only to find that no, that isn’t the case. Actual doctors reported that people who had survived Wuhan virus were, again unlike any other virus of that family, able to be immediately reinfected. This, fortunately, was another false alarm. And no discussion of the ‘science’ would be complete without the observation that there is zero evidence, other than bald assertions, that the lockdowns, and face masks, and hysteria had any more effect than sacrificing a chicken to the Moon God. The infection rate in those states which did not go along with the insanity is better than those with the most Draconian measures. When Texas and Georgia and Florida released the totalitarian controls the ‘scientists’ predicted a huge spike in infections and deaths. This, to say the least, did not happen.
Underlying this rabid attack on the economy, there was the unmistakable stench of Rahm Emanuel’s ‘never let a crisis go to waste.’ In the name of ‘public health,’ big conglomerates like Walmart were allowed to continue operations while small operators were shut down. Activities that were run by sole proprietors, like nail salons and barber shops, were targeted in particular. Churches, often with the connivance of clergy, were shuttered. Even assembling in cars in church parking lots was prohibited. Visiting the sick and elderly was forbidden. Police forces were used to disperse mourners at funerals. The nation was quickly divided into those with jobs that allowed them to ‘work from home’ and those who couldn’t. The so-called relief bills for the virus contained the beginnings of a Universal Basic Income scheme by setting unemployment payments above what some of the unemployed workers were getting on the job. Under the guise of ‘contact tracing,’ tech companies, like Google and Apple, were enlisted to map our the movements of customers. At least one state governor, Washington’s Jay Inslee, threatened to essentially starve people out of their homes if they did not collaborate…sorry, I mean cooperate…with contact tracers. Parents were arrested in front of their kids for allowing them to play outside. People were insanely told that they could swim in the ocean but not use the beach. As the virus wound down, we saw the goalposts for reopening shift from a finite number of infections to the development of a vaccine.
And, of course, there was also the left’s infatuation with killing the most vulnerable in society. Across the country, the left went to court to have abortion declared an essential service (it isn’t, it is the elective murder of a child). In at least two states, New York and Michigan, we saw a concerted effort to force nursing homes to house people recovering from Wuhan who were still infectious, making the most vulnerable veritable sitting ducks for slaughter. And in New York, we saw a beneath-the-radar change in how nursing home deaths were coded as hospital deaths to cover up the carnage taking place. To be clear, I don’t know if this was mere callousness or a cold-blooded effort to kill people perceived as a drain on society, my point is that it doesn’t make any difference as the result is exactly the same.
All of this was necessary, we were told, because otherwise, Granny was going to die because you didn’t stay home and wear a mask.
In reality, it was a calculated assault upon capitalism and individual freedom that was aided and abetted by members of the federal government who, one can only hope, knew what they were saying was utter bullsh**–I say that because I understand that these people are partisans and, for the most part, militant progressives who loathe America and individual freedom but to think that they actually believed the crap that they were peddling would mean they were incompetent buffoons. If someone is going to destroy our country I really want them to understand and appreciate what they are doing.
Over the past week, with the protests/riots associated somewhat loosely with the death of George Floyd while some Minneapolis cop knelt on his neck, the true agenda behind the Wuhan virus became much more evident. We’ve seen alleged ‘public health experts’ proclaim that the danger posed by not rioting is greater than the danger from Wuhan virus BUT the danger from going to church or work or protesting the utter thrashing of the US Constitution is unconscionable because of Wuhan.

Evmetro
06-07-2020, 01:35 PM
I see it as just another failed attempt take down trump. The Russian hoax failed, impeachment failed, and now the covid propaganda campaign is falling apart. Lefty scams don't work, they are like cheap junk made in China...

claudius2019
06-07-2020, 02:06 PM
I think the fact remains that it's a particularly bad flu strain, maybe as bad as '58, '68, or 2009. But nothing anywhere near as unprecedented as it was made out to be. And when you have governors putting Covid patients into nursing homes? That's about as despicable as selling the Indians blankets infected with smallpox, maybe worse, IMO.

Before all of this stuff started, I was probably more cautious than the average person about washing hands, not touching my face, moving to another spot if someone behind me was coughing and sounded sick, staying away from large gatherings, not hugging people, etc. o the point where I would have been considered abnormal 6 months ago. Now I'm considered a rebel because I don't hoard masks, gloves, bleach, tp, and go along with the whole "let's pretend to be medical experts" charade.

And now i hear Trump bragging that all the masks and panic and shutdowns "saved millions of American lives". I guess he's just making the best of a bad situation (was he tricked?) but I don't believe him for a second when he says something as ridiculous as that. Politicians, what can you say?

claudius2019
06-07-2020, 02:18 PM
And I would also add that it's not surprising that influenza viruses usually develop in crowded, poorly ventilated indoor areas, where poor undernourished people (many of whom dine on bats) are packed together like farm animals (China anyone?). Geez, it really ought be common sense that it's a really bad idea to live that way.

Maybe the takeway for all of this is that we can try designing indoor spaces here in the US so that more fresh air and natural light gets in. And avoid becoming any more like China than we already have become. :(

Evmetro
06-07-2020, 08:37 PM
I think the fact remains that it's a particularly bad flu strain, maybe as bad as '58, '68, or 2009. But nothing anywhere near as unprecedented as it was made out to be. And when you have governors putting Covid patients into nursing homes? That's about as despicable as selling the Indians blankets infected with smallpox, maybe worse, IMO.

Before all of this stuff started, I was probably more cautious than the average person about washing hands, not touching my face, moving to another spot if someone behind me was coughing and sounded sick, staying away from large gatherings, not hugging people, etc. o the point where I would have been considered abnormal 6 months ago. Now I'm considered a rebel because I don't hoard masks, gloves, bleach, tp, and go along with the whole "let's pretend to be medical experts" charade.

And now i hear Trump bragging that all the masks and panic and shutdowns "saved millions of American lives". I guess he's just making the best of a bad situation (was he tricked?) but I don't believe him for a second when he says something as ridiculous as that. Politicians, what can you say?

I haven't seen or read any of the articles where Trump brags about masks and lockdowns saving millions of lives, but I suppose he has to thread the needle in order to get reelected. There are voters in Trump's base who bought into the propaganda, so he needs to keep them happy too. I have really enjoyed how Trump doesn't wear masks..

Evmetro
06-08-2020, 07:33 AM
And I would also add that it's not surprising that influenza viruses usually develop in crowded, poorly ventilated indoor areas, where poor undernourished people (many of whom dine on bats) are packed together like farm animals (China anyone?). Geez, it really ought be common sense that it's a really bad idea to live that way.

Maybe the takeway for all of this is that we can try designing indoor spaces here in the US so that more fresh air and natural light gets in. And avoid becoming any more like China than we already have become. :(

Indeed. I saw a couple articles about how a large portion of NYC cases were people who were in lockdown instead of being out and about.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Surfing the internet, can't find again, but I read that all viruses mutate, and the covid virus is no different. They don't like to kill their host, so they mutate not to make you sick enough to kill you, and the covid virus appears to be doing just that. Even though there were many cases already of people being asymptomatic, hospitals are reporting increasing numbers of people that are experiencing less severe effects of the virus. If you die from it, chances are you had some pretty bad health issues to begin with, and more than likely the common Flu would have killed you as well.

I've also heard that the chances of contracting the virus off a surface is very, VERY slim, like from the mail, or something you ordered online, or from groceries, etc. But if you go to walmart and grab a cart that someone that was infected just got done using, and wiped their runny nose and then grabbed the cart handle, and you failed to wipe the handle off with a antiviral wipe, yep, you might catch it if you grab that cart and then touch your face. The #1 way people are catching covid is, and has been, coming in direct contact with the virus from an infected person.

But this MASK business is a complete FARCE. The virus is SMALLER than what even the coveted N95 can filter, which will filter down to approximately 0.3 microns, but the virus is much smaller than that at 0.0125 microns. And these cloth masks people are wearing, that is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. All they are is a BREEDING GROUND for BACTERIA because of how WET they get from your breath, and people touching them. They are filtering basically NOTHING. The GAPS around your face leak 30-40% of everything you're breathing regardless, and the medical masks aren't much better for leaking.

Even the social distancing, six feet away, really? If someone coughs or sneezes, what comes out of them is going to pollute the air around them by about 50 FEET, so standing 6 feet away from them isn't going to do SQUAT, or wearing that STUPID cloth mask. There are literally BILLIONS of covid virus in ONE little droplet of spittle.

claudius2019
06-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Surfing the internet, can't find again, but I read that all viruses mutate, and the covid virus is no different. They don't like to kill their host, so they mutate not to make you sick enough to kill you, and the covid virus appears to be doing just that. Even though there were many cases already of people being asymptomatic, hospitals are reporting increasing numbers of people that are experiencing less severe effects of the virus. If you die from it, chances are you had some pretty bad health issues to begin with, and more than likely the common Flu would have killed you as well.

I've also heard that the chances of contracting the virus off a surface is very, VERY slim, like from the mail, or something you ordered online, or from groceries, etc. But if you go to walmart and grab a cart that someone that was infected just got done using, and wiped their runny nose and then grabbed the cart handle, and you failed to wipe the handle off with a antiviral wipe, yep, you might catch it if you grab that cart and then touch your face. The #1 way people are catching covid is, and has been, coming in direct contact with the virus from an infected person.

But this MASK business is a complete FARCE. The virus is SMALLER than what even the coveted N95 can filter, which will filter down to approximately 0.3 microns, but the virus is much smaller than that at 0.0125 microns. And these cloth masks people are wearing, that is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. All they are is a BREEDING GROUND for BACTERIA because of how WET they get from your breath, and people touching them.

Even the social distancing, six feet away, really? If someone coughs or sneezes, what comes out of them is going to pollute the entire area around them by about 50 FEET, so standing 6 feet away from them isn't going to do SQUAT, or wearing that STUPID cloth mask.

Does anyone really think that the idiots hoarding masks, knew that the masks only protect other people and not the wearer, from the virus? And they were hoarding the masks in their frantic efforts to protect others from the deadly disease? :laugh:

Heck no, these fools thought that wearing a mask would protect THEM. Fortunately though, the joke is on them, these masks they were hoarding provide almost zero protection for the wearer, and may even increase infection rates when used by improperly by people not trained in their use.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-08-2020, 11:50 AM
Does anyone really think that the idiots hoarding masks, knew that the masks only protect other people and not the wearer, from the virus? And they were hoarding the masks in their frantic efforts to protect others from the deadly disease? :laugh:

Heck no, these fools thought that wearing a mask would protect THEM. Fortunately though, the joke is on them, these masks they were hoarding provide almost zero protection for the wearer, and may even increase infection rates when used by improperly by people not trained in their use.
I never thought it possible when I heard the first person say, "some may not know how to properly wear the mask," and then I saw some MORON wearing a mask down UNDER his/her nose. I guess there truly are some incredibly STUPID people.

claudius2019
06-08-2020, 12:09 PM
I never thought it possible when I heard the first person say, "some may not know how to properly wear the mask," and then I saw some MORON wearing a mask down UNDER his/her nose. I guess they're truly are some incredibly STUPID people.

They only protect others, and they don't even do that very well.

And these quarantines of the healthy and uninfected, when has that ever been done before? What is so unworkable about letting the elderly and immunocompromised quarantine themselves, the way it's always been done in the past?

But i think what bothers me the most about all of this was the sheer gutlessness of people who knew damned well it was all fake, but did ABSOLUTELY nothing to push back, not even on internet message boards. And the effectiveness of the left at drowning out what little opposition that did materialize. The truth seems to have almost no popular appeal these days, and conservative people are incredibly gutless and unwilling to take a stand against really obvious lies in the media. And not only that, many actively went along with it (Trump even) just to not make waves. It's damned depressing.

I guess the media did a similar operation during the AIDS epidemic, scaring the crap out of everyone and convincing them they might be infected from hetero sex. That campaign was highly effective, so they have some considerable experience at this kind of stuff.

Black Diamond
06-08-2020, 12:16 PM

But this MASK business is a complete FARCE. The virus is SMALLER than what even the coveted N95 can filter, which will filter down to approximately 0.3 microns, but the virus is much smaller than that at 0.0125 microns. And these cloth masks people are wearing, that is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. All they are is a BREEDING GROUND for BACTERIA because of how WET they get from your breath, and people touching them. They are filtering basically NOTHING. The GAPS around your face leak 30-40% of everything you're breathing regardless, and the medical masks aren't much better for leaking.

Even the social distancing, six feet away, really? If someone coughs or sneezes, what comes out of them is going to pollute the air around them by about 50 FEET, so standing 6 feet away from them isn't going to do SQUAT, or wearing that STUPID cloth mask. There are literally BILLIONS of covid virus in ONE little droplet of spittle.

Apparently protesting white privilege vaccinates folks from the virus.

claudius2019
06-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Apparently protesting white privilege vaccinates folks from the virus.

It was a hypocritical moment, yes. But it did serve to successfully torpedo the Covid-19 narrative, so I'm grateful for that. And for such an obvious example to be able to point out to non-political, non-news watching people, of how the media leads us around like cattle so easily.

Hot Dogger
06-08-2020, 02:31 PM
I was a USAMRIID MRV (Medical Research Volunteer) who was medically tortured, witnessed the slaughter of many MRVs for the sake of personal and corporate greed, and saw mosquitoes weaponized with West Nile Virus deployed on US soil (this under the guise of a vector study). Added, USAMRIID was closed last year and Congress is investigating ticks weaponized with Lyme Disease having been deployed on US soil. So I agree that Operation COVID (which is also a vector study) is meant to aggrandize power to that of a One World Government. Operation COVID is a UN/WHO/USAMRIID/Wuhan Biowarfare Program meant to do just that, in addition to a program of Global Eugenics, with the goal of mandatory vaccination with something that kills us about the age of 75. The scenario we've seen with COVID is no doubt the same scenario TPTB had hoped for with Lyme Disease (also the result of a vector study) and West Nile Virus. The main mission of every agency at Ft. Detrick is Global Eugenics, end of story. You don't believe or understand that? Well, can you believe or understand that Planned Parenthood is a government sponsored program of Eugenics?

Donald Trump was installed as president because of his expertise with bankruptcy, his business acumen is questionable, while his personal life is that of a child rapist, both he an Epstein were great friends. Trump has hired Saudi Arabia and Israel (Greater Israel) to vaccinate the country. We're living in a 'Logan's Run' kind of world, I know many of you refuse to believe this, so just go back to believing that you're free and that Jesus Christ will return to save us from ourselves. Oh wait, we can't attend church any longer, we can only assemble in the streets to riot. Wake up, the USA has far eclipsed Nazi Germany in its crimes against humanity. We are being culled.

Evmetro
06-08-2020, 06:42 PM
I was a USAMRIID MRV (Medical Research Volunteer) who was medically tortured, witnessed the slaughter of many MRVs for the sake of personal and corporate greed, and saw mosquitoes weaponized with West Nile Virus deployed on US soil (this under the guise of a vector study). Added, USAMRIID was closed last year and Congress is investigating ticks weaponized with Lyme Disease having been deployed on US soil. So I agree that Operation COVID (which is also a vector study) is meant to aggrandize power to that of a One World Government. Operation COVID is a UN/WHO/USAMRIID/Wuhan Biowarfare Program meant to do just that, in addition to a program of Global Eugenics, with the goal of mandatory vaccination with something that kills us about the age of 75. The scenario we've seen with COVID is no doubt the same scenario TPTB had hoped for with Lyme Disease (also the result of a vector study) and West Nile Virus. The main mission of every agency at Ft. Detrick is Global Eugenics, end of story. You don't believe or understand that? Well, can you believe or understand that Planned Parenthood is a government sponsored program of Eugenics?

Donald Trump was installed as president because of his expertise with bankruptcy, his business acumen is questionable, while his personal life is that of a child rapist, both he an Epstein were great friends. Trump has hired Saudi Arabia and Israel (Greater Israel) to vaccinate the country. We're living in a 'Logan's Run' kind of world, I know many of you refuse to believe this, so just go back to believing that you're free and that Jesus Christ will return to save us from ourselves. Oh wait, we can't attend church any longer, we can only assemble in the streets to riot. Wake up, the USA has far eclipsed Nazi Germany in its crimes against humanity. We are being culled.

You may be correct on this theory, but have you also considered that USAMRIID is not involved in this one? Does your ideology allow for the consideration of the notion that the propaganda campaign was just another attempt to take down Trump?

Hot Dogger
06-08-2020, 10:03 PM
You may be correct on this theory, but have you also considered that USAMRIID is not involved in this one? Does your ideology allow for the consideration of the notion that the propaganda campaign was just another attempt to take down Trump?

Operation COVID (as I like to call it) is the work of USAMRIID and Wuhan in league with the World Health Organization. Understand, the WHO isn't concerned with the health of the planet's people, the WHO is only concerned with the health of the planet itself, which means less people via a program of Global Eugenics. Therefore, Operation COVID is about taking us all down, not just President Trump. And had Hillary been elected, we'd all be vaccinated with a kill shot and on our way to an early grave by now. We live in a 'Logan's Run' world, we must awaken to this reality in order to put an end to Eugenics, just as 250 years ago European people awoke to the reality of Slavery and began ending that horrible institution.

Understand, the actual mission of Ft. Detrick is that of Eugenics. And if you study the decisions of the Supreme Court, you'll see that it too shares the vision of Eugenics. Further, I maintain that USAMRIID's insane method of hot suite animal disposal (feeding autoclaved dead animals and their bedding to livestock) caused Mad Cow Disease and Chronic Wasting in Deer. Trump's attempt to blame COVID on China is a naive attempt to cancel our trade deficit with China, as well as waylay our nation's responsibility for Ft. Detrick's decades long string of crimes against humanity.

claudius2019
06-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Why be so sneaky about it? If they wanna kill us, just machine gun us in our beds while we sleep? Or nuke us. Or if they're really clever, they'll use a neutron bomb.

I don't get the whole "elaborate plan to kill 90% of humanity" it sounds almost like some Batman episode from the 60's where the Penguin has Batman tied up somewhere and, uses some an elaborate, timed Rube Goldberg device to kill him, allowing Penguin to be someplace else when the death occurs, of course giving Batman the opportunity to escape ...

It just doesn't make sense, at least to me.

Evmetro
06-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Operation COVID (as I like to call it) is the work of USAMRIID and Wuhan in league with the World Health Organization. Understand, the WHO isn't concerned with the health of the planet's people, the WHO is only concerned with the health of the planet itself, which means less people via a program of Global Eugenics. Therefore, Operation COVID is about taking us all down, not just President Trump. And had Hillary been elected, we'd all be vaccinated with a kill shot and on our way to an early grave by now. We live in a 'Logan's Run' world, we must awaken to this reality in order to put an end to Eugenics, just as 250 years ago European people awoke to the reality of Slavery and began ending that horrible institution.

Understand, the actual mission of Ft. Detrick is that of Eugenics. And if you study the decisions of the Supreme Court, you'll see that it too shares the vision of Eugenics. Further, I maintain that USAMRIID's insane method of hot suite animal disposal (feeding autoclaved dead animals and their bedding to livestock) caused Mad Cow Disease and Chronic Wasting in Deer. Trump's attempt to blame COVID on China is a naive attempt to cancel our trade deficit with China, as well as waylay our nation's responsibility for Ft. Detrick's decades long string of crimes against humanity.

That's a pretty interesting perspective. Nothing like the political propaganda that the left is selling, nothing like the conspiracy to take down Trump that righties see. Nope, you are on your own path! Woo hoo, that's cool! At least nobody can say you are following the herd, right?

Hot Dogger
06-09-2020, 02:30 AM
Why be so sneaky about it? If they wanna kill us, just machine gun us in our beds while we sleep? Or nuke us. Or if they're really clever, they'll use a neutron bomb.

I don't get the whole "elaborate plan to kill 90% of humanity" it sounds almost like some Batman episode from the 60's where the Penguin has Batman tied up somewhere and, uses some an elaborate, timed Rube Goldberg device to kill him, allowing Penguin to be someplace else when the death occurs, of course giving Batman the opportunity to escape ...

It just doesn't make sense, at least to me.
I can't account for your sensibility, I can only put forth as clearly as possible what I witnessed and experienced, then contrast that against current events. What I see with COVID is clear and unmistakable, although I don't expect anyone else to see it the same. The various Eugenics programs being run by the Deep State aren't Batman and Robin, it's concrete reality and it goes far beyond Planned Parenthood. Abortion is for the unborn, mandatory vaccines at birth are for newborns and children, while pogroms like Lyme, West Nile, and COVID are for the grown-ups. We simply don't have enough money and resources to support those on corporate and government pensions and other welfare for all time, those aid recipients must be culled in order to preserve both the status quo and the planet; this according to the creed of the Eugenicist.

Besides, why machine gun us in our sleep? There's no money in that. The people who own the planet have made of Eugenics a great industry with great profits. And as far as neutron bombs go, we avoided that when Trump pledged a trillion dollar tribute to the Federal Reserve as COVID Relief. Trump's got a lot of experience working with organized crime, he's built casinos.

Abbey Marie
06-09-2020, 04:28 AM
People volunteer to be medical research guinea pigs? Well, SMH.

claudius2019
06-09-2020, 06:22 AM
I can't account for your sensibility, I can only put forth as clearly as possible what I witnessed and experienced, then contrast that against current events. What I see with COVID is clear and unmistakable, although I don't expect anyone else to see it the same. The various Eugenics programs being run by the Deep State aren't Batman and Robin, it's concrete reality and it goes far beyond Planned Parenthood. Abortion is for the unborn, mandatory vaccines at birth are for newborns and children, while pogroms like Lyme, West Nile, and COVID are for the grown-ups. We simply don't have enough money and resources to support those on corporate and government pensions and other welfare for all time, those aid recipients must be culled in order to preserve both the status quo and the planet; this according to the creed of the Eugenicist.

Besides, why machine gun us in our sleep? There's no money in that. The people who own the planet have made of Eugenics a great industry with great profits. And as far as neutron bombs go, we avoided that when Trump pledged a trillion dollar tribute to the Federal Reserve as COVID Relief. Trump's got a lot of experience working with organized crime, he's built casinos.

Well, if the question is, "Would our govt use us in some medical experiment without telling us?" the answer would have to be "Hell yes." They already have, like when they sprayed the SF bay Area with flu viruses back in the 50's, just to see what would happen. I saw the FBI mow down and burn innocent men, women, and children in Waco, 1994. I've seen what our military has done in the Middle East, killing hundreds of thousands of people, in their own countries, at a cost of trillions, for wars against countries like Iraq who had nothing to do with 9-11. I am skeptical of vaccines, especially when i find out they are made from tissue that comes from aborted babies.

So if someone asks me, "Do you trust our federal govt?", I would have to say "Hell no." That goes double for various internationalist organizations disguised as do-gooders trying to save the planet. Neither of them are up to any good. I know there is a core of people in charge of things, who have what most people would call, "satanic beliefs". For many years, I wondered why there was always some mass death event during the week of April 19-20, and then i found out that that's when the Feast of Moloch takes place:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread453082/pg1

But beyond not trusting them, i don't think they are trying to kill me with vapor trails or biological warfare, because if they truly wanted me dead, I would never see the sun rise tomorrow. Rich and powerful people, in general, want the population to grow so that more people will buy their product or service. At least from my experience. I'm sure they despise us "regular unconnected Joes", but recognize if we were all dead, they'd have no power.

Hot Dogger
06-09-2020, 06:12 PM
But beyond not trusting them, i don't think they are trying to kill me with vapor trails or biological warfare, because if they truly wanted me dead, I would never see the sun rise tomorrow. Rich and powerful people, in general, want the population to grow so that more people will buy their product or service. At least from my experience. I'm sure they despise us "regular unconnected Joes", but recognize if we were all dead, they'd have no power.

You don't trust the government, yet you don't think that same government uses manufactured diseases in conjunction with vaccines as a method of Eugenics? The government funds Planned Parenthood for decades, yet you don't see that as a program of Eugenics? Well, that's understandable. An inability or unwillingness to believe in pure evil was common among the German people during and after WW2, most of whom simply refused to believe in the Nazi atrocities that were put against their own countrymen. Those same Nazis came to the US via Operation Paperclip and established USAMRIID.

Perhaps you think vaccines are safe and effective because the media and AMA have chanted that mantra for decades? The fact is vaccines are neither safe nor effective, no double-blind study has ever shown that. The fact is vaccines are a tool of Eugenics. For example, do you know what naturally results from a diphtheria infection (diphtheria being a common inoculation yet rare as a naturally acquired illness)? Leukemia often results from a diphtheria infection (and smallpox and many other diseases). So the diphtheria vaccine is actually a dose of leukemia, like USAMRIID's Sandfly Fever Protocol which killed a great many MRVs of leukemia in the mid 80s when I was at USAMRIID. Vaccines are weapons of biological warfare.

claudius2019
06-09-2020, 06:21 PM
You don't trust the government, yet you don't think that same government uses manufactured diseases in conjunction with vaccines as a method of Eugenics? The government funds Planned Parenthood for decades, yet you don't see that as a program of Eugenics? Well, that's understandable. An inability or unwillingness to believe in pure evil was common among the German people during and after WW2, most of whom simply refused to believe in the Nazi atrocities that were put against their own countrymen. Those same Nazis came to the US via Operation Paperclip and established USAMRIID.

Perhaps you think vaccines are safe and effective because the media and AMA have chanted that mantra for decades? The fact is vaccines are neither safe nor effective, no double-blind study has ever shown that. The fact is vaccines are a tool of Eugenics. For example, do you know what naturally results from a diphtheria infection (diphtheria being a common inoculation yet rare as a naturally acquired illness)? Leukemia often results from a diphtheria infection. So the diphtheria vaccine is actually dose of leukemia, the same as the Sandfly Fever Protocol which killed a great many MRVs of leukemia in the mid 80s when I was at USAMRIID. Vaccines are weapons of biological warfare.

When did I say that? Many of the vaccines are crap, though some are useful. to say vaccines are good or bad lumps them all together. In general, I avoid them unless i have a damned good reason. I will never take a flu shot, though a lot of people praise the shingles vaccine, because it's supposedly so painful to actually get the disease. But even that i would probably avoid.

Evmetro
06-09-2020, 11:06 PM
When did I say that? Many of the vaccines are crap, though some are useful. to say vaccines are good or bad lumps them all together. In general, I avoid them unless i have a damned good reason. I will never take a flu shot, though a lot of people praise the shingles vaccine, because it's supposedly so painful to actually get the disease. But even that i would probably avoid.

Trypanophobia? I avoid shots as much as I can too. The military gave me special shots for every country I deployed to, plus all the usual immunizations and bloodwork, and I will never miss all that.

claudius2019
06-10-2020, 07:00 AM
Trypanophobia? I avoid shots as much as I can too. The military gave me special shots for every country I deployed to, plus all the usual immunizations and bloodwork, and I will never miss all that.

I have no doubts whatsoever, doubt that a lot of sketchy stuff was probably tested out on you guys, the military really takes the idea that "you are government property" quite literally.