PDA

View Full Version : CNN lies again

jimnyc
06-07-2020, 12:30 PM
Their barrage of lies and insanity against Trump continues. This includes all the MSM and so many newspapers. :rolleyes:

--

CNN Caught Faking It Again – WH Official Disputes Latest #FakeNews on Trump Calling Active Duty Military to DC

The mainstream media is not only posting biased news these days they’re posted complete lies.

These leftist hacks will say anything to hurt Trump.

CNN reported on Saturday the President Trump wanted to call up 10,000 active duty troops to quell the violent leftist rioting, looting and arson on the streets of Washington DC.

Leftist protesters rioted, looted and torched the historic St. John’s Church in Washington DC last week.

https://i.imgur.com/UnCdGmL.png

But it was just more fake-news.

White House Director of Strategic Communications Alyssa Farah was at the meeting and says the report is completely false.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/cnn-caught-faking-wh-official-disputes-latest-fakenews-trump-calling-active-duty-military-dc/

Gunny
06-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Say one word against them though and suddenly you are infringing on their Right to free speech while making false accusations.

And WHO is going to call the media out? I mean legally. It does what it wants and always has, hiding fraudulently behind the 1st Amendment.

I believe with Rights comes responsibility and if one cannot be responsible with those Rights then they need to be regulated. I'm all for regulating the MSM at this point. Not saying I am against the First/freedom of speech. I'm against people in positions such as the MSM not being held accountable for passing lies as truth.

Seems the only things not held accountable in this country are on the left. If the MSM was conservative? Bet your ass the current House would have multiple investigations going.

claudius2019
06-07-2020, 04:46 PM
"Mean girl" playground rumors are all they have left in their quiver. Nothing else has worked so far. Impeachment, riots, Covid-19. Nothing! They're at absolute wit's end.

But hey, it's been quite a rough week for the fifth column, I don't blame them for just making stuff up out of thin air / hot air / blow dry, and attitude. What else have they got left? Their popularity? :laugh2:

Gunny
06-07-2020, 04:52 PM
"Mean girl" playground rumors are all they have left in their quiver. Nothing else has worked so far. Impeachment, riots, Covid-19. Nothing! They're at absolute wit's end.

But hey, it's been quite a rough week for the fifth column, I don't blame them for just making stuff up out of thin air / hot air / blow dry, and attitude. What else have they got left? Their popularity? :laugh2:Except the constant barrage is brainwashing a Nation.

claudius2019
06-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Except the constant barrage is brainwashing a Nation.

Yeah well, it's funny how "propaganda doesn't affect me of course ... it's that other guy I'm worried about." :laugh:

It's gotten to the point where people are openly laughing. I went into a courthouse a few days ago, and found out they had instituted a mandatory mask policy, and I joked to the bailiff about how wasn't that dumb covid story old hat now with the riots, and he was laughing along with me initially, but then quickly made some some obviously canned CYA statement about how it's "a deadly disease that's killed thousands". :lame2:

Cops and other bureaucrats are forced to go along with whatever bs comes down the pike, or they risk their jobs. They're used to this kind of stupid crap, but I was shocked at how many people that didn't have to, voluntarily go along with it. Somehow, cable news induced mass worldwide hysteria. It will be interesting to go back years from now and analyze just how it was done.

Gunny
06-07-2020, 09:50 PM
Yeah well, it's funny how "propaganda doesn't affect me of course ... it's that other guy I'm worried about." :laugh:

It's gotten to the point where people are openly laughing. I went into a courthouse a few days ago, and found out they had instituted a mandatory mask policy, and I joked to the bailiff about how wasn't that dumb covid story old hat now with the riots, and he was laughing along with me initially, but then quickly made some some obviously canned CYA statement about how it's "a deadly disease that's killed thousands". :lame2:

Cops and other bureaucrats are forced to go along with whatever bs comes down the pike, or they risk their jobs. They're used to this kind of stupid crap, but I was shocked at how many people that didn't have to, voluntarily go along with it. Somehow, cable news induced mass worldwide hysteria. It will be interesting to go back years from now and analyze just how it was done.Everyone is affected by propaganda. Most choose to not see through it for what it is because they are intellectually lazy. Thinking requires effort.