PDA

View Full Version : The Two Cents Campaign: Show Al the money...

stephanie
09-12-2007, 10:44 PM
someone on another site had a great idea...Send him a check for 2 cents.....Or....send them 10 dollars in pennies...mess with his staff...:laugh2:

If you want to do your part to help convince Al Gore to run for President, join our two cents campaign. All you have to do is put two pennies in an envelope, and send them to Office of the Honorable Al Gore, 2100 West End Avenue, Suite 620, Nashville, TN 37203. You can include a note that you'll send a proper contribution once he announces he's in the race. We believe that Gore and his advisors will take note of this tangible evidence that America needs him to run for president. It is simple, won't take long to do and will only cost you half a dollar including stamp and envelope and, of course, the two pennies. So dive into the couch and retrieve the pennies that will represent your opinion, and let's get Al in the race! more ...:cow:
http://www.americaforgore.org/

Gaffer
09-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I can't do that. He's not honorable and I won't use that title. I might consider it if they accept Shithead.

I really think he needs to wait and see if hillery asks him to be the vp again. billory gore for a third term. A return to the days of lies, scandals and unexplained deaths.

Mr. P
09-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Got some dog poop he can have.

billory & bore for a turd term.
Had to, Gaffer. :laugh2:

stephanie
09-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Got some dog poop he can have.

Had to, Gaffer. :laugh2:

I like that idea.. :lmao:

Gaffer
09-13-2007, 09:28 AM