PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful photo

Abbey Marie
06-08-2020, 09:56 AM
The natural world is still a haven from the craziness. Isn’t this gorgeous?

NightTrain
06-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Great shot.

I really wish I had had a camera with me that day when Jim and I spotted a mama Arctic Fox with her two white fuzz fuzzball Kits playing on the tundra. They were absolutely adorable but my phone couldn't reach out there far enough to get the shots.

AlexJohn
11-17-2020, 01:44 AM
Awww its so cute , we have foxes here too there call are like a fire alarm or someone screaming the first time i hear it i though some one was being murdered or something

revelarts
11-17-2020, 07:10 AM
Great shot.

I really wish I had had a camera with me that day when Jim and I spotted a mama Arctic Fox with her two white fuzz fuzzball Kits playing on the tundra. They were absolutely adorable but my phone couldn't reach out there far enough to get the shots.

I really wish you ... or your dog... had a camera when you saw Bigfoot.
seriously

NightTrain
11-17-2020, 09:38 AM
I really wish you ... or your dog... had a camera when you saw Bigfoot.
seriously

You and me both, buddy.

However, honestly, the only response my young body was willing to give at that moment was RUN! I'm quite sure that as hard as I was suddenly shaking, that would have been your typical blurry bigfoot photo.

darin
11-17-2020, 10:32 AM
you and me both, buddy.

However, honestly, the only response my young body was willing to give at that moment was run! I'm quite sure that as hard as i was suddenly shaking, that would have been your typical blurry bigfoot photo.

bring. A. Camera. Always.